Window

Story Info
She can do anything you can do better.
1.2k words
4.42
45.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dovima
Dovima
10 Followers

Work was really tiresome and I couldn't believe how long I was at the office again and my eyes were strained from staring at pages and pages of writing. I dropped off my bag and hung my coat in the closet, slipping off my shoes and dying to take off my pantyhose. I slipped my dress up above my head and threw it in the hamper for a three point shot from where I was standing. With my bra and panties off I was finally comfortable and relaxed. I went to the kitchen and started a pot of tea and listened to my messages.

I already knew that Dan was going to be late in coming home from the message I got in the office and felt empathy for him. Plus I was horny from reading all the love letters from the archives that day. I leaned against the kitchen counter sipping on the cup slowly when a drop fell on my left breast. I wiped it with my finger which made my nipple harden instantly. I giggled because it was soft and arousing. Walking to my bedroom I was careful not to spill anymore. I knew I left my CD somewhere in the bedroom after reading the cover but couldn't see it anywhere. While I was searching around I noticed some movement through the partially opened blinds. Quickly I shut off the lights and resumed my position.

There I could see my crazy neighbors moving about their room. I was hoping for another show. I bit my lips in anticipation and watched as they undressed each other. I could feel my juices flowing. I rested the cup on the ledge so I could lean in farther. I squeezed my breasts together as the two of them started to kiss. I knew what was happening and couldn't wait. Just then I noticed they stepped towards their window and glanced in my direction as if they were checking. I immediately pulled open my blinds like before and almost like they had planned it nodded my way and continued. I LOVED it. I knew they wanted me to watch and my heart raced as my body yearned. He grabbed her chin and kissed her sweetly on the lips as her hand slid down his body and started to stroke his cock. I could see her arm moving slowly and steadily. I could almost hear him moan. I following my hand down between my legs, and not at all surprised by the wetness found there.

I spread my lips apart, so swollen and puffy, all the while squeezing my tit as hard as I could. I started to lightly touch my clit. His hands moved to her body wrapping his arms around her waist and turning her around almost roughly, but I knew she liked it by the gleaming smile. He ran his hand from the nape of her neck down her spine then squeezing her hips and kneading her ass. Her tits were swaying underneath her with her hair cascading down off her shoulders. I was breathless. I allowed my finger to manipulate my hard clit. I couldn't help but to moan in pleasure.

Squeezing my nipple I screamed in pleasure with a sigh as I released my swollen and puffy little morsel. My fingers moved hastily around my clit. I had to cum. I had wanted to wait until she did, but I couldn't wait. My body thrashed and I had to lean against the window to brace myself as I came. My breasts pressed up against the cold window only escalating the sensation. My body shook and my breath was short. Once I recovered I could see they had stopped to watch me which only made me want to cum again. I pulled my glistening fingers towards my lips and wiped them against my mouth. I let my tongue lick and suck on my lips tasting my cum. I slid the rest of my fingers in my mouth greedily sucking on them.

I looked back up to see that he was kissing her back and ass. He was behind her and lowered himself as she was leaning against her ledge. He disappeared behind her I could only imagine what he was doing but had a good idea by her reactions. I loved watching her tits shake and sway as I knew her orgasm was approaching. She used one had to brace herself while the other squeezed most of her tits in her hand. Her eyes strained and her lips parted and I could actually see her scream.

She was cumming! My pussy throbbed as I watched. My knees were shaking I was so horny I had to switch my weight from one leg to the other and I assumed the same position she was in. I shook when she dropped her head and her body convulsed. It was so sexy watching her cum. I let my body feel pleasure all over getting close to another orgasm. I mimicked her with one arm on the ledge one on my tit with my ass pushed out behind me. I watched as he kissed her lips sharing her cum. He positioned himself behind her again. He looked up and leaned his head to one side; I think he was watching me. I was excited. His hand reached lower and I could see she was bracing herself, I did the same. Then I saw him preparing to thrust, my pussy was dripping by now. I sucked in a breath as his hips pulled back and then a THRUST. I screamed loudly feeling my body being rocked forward and my pussy filled. In that moment I couldn't tell what was happening except the incredible feeling of my pussy being stretched opened. I turned to see Dan standing behind me naked completely with his cock buried to the hilt. I screamed in delight!

My neighbors watched us and we watched them as they fucked harder and harder I could feel Dan's hand on my hips as he thrusted over and over into my wet cunt. I was in such bliss that I couldn't control my orgasm. I thrashed below as one after another orgasm ran through my body like a roller coaster. The pace was so fast and so hard. So very hard that I couldn't see very much it was a blur everywhere. Until finally I felt the wonderful familiar feeling of hot cum shooting against my pussy wall. I squealed at the sensation which only hastened another orgasm. It felt like eternity for both our bodies to recover. Finally with his cock slipping out of my swollen pussy I turned around with my ass on the ledge grabbing Dan by the hips and pulling his towards me. Kissing him all around and sucking on his lips. I knew he could taste my cum on my lips, I loved how he hungrily devoured them. It was such a turn on for me.

"How long were you watching?" I laughed.

"Long enough" he answered.

"You are so naughty! I love it!"

I looked over my shoulders to see my neighbors in an embraced and perhaps this time instead of taking cue from them, it was our turn. I slid my body against Dan's and lowered myself and positioned our bodies so they could get a good look. I got on my knees and took Dan's half hard cock covered with both our cums into my mouth and looked over to see what they were doing. I moaned as the tasty concoction on his dick as I licked it clean. I looked up to see Dan's eyes as I swallowed in entire cock down my throat. They were watching and following and I couldn't wait until...

Dovima
Dovima
10 Followers