Window with a View

Story Info
Breakfast gets spicy when a woman shows off.
1k words
4
41k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

When I retired my morning habits changed dramatically.

During my working years I grabbed a sandwich and a cup of coffee and ran to the office. But now I enjoyed a long breakfast with the morning paper sitting in my kitchen window.

I live in an apartment building. My kitchen has an alcove facing a narrow inner yard which is shared with another house not far away.

The first morning after retirement I made breakfast a bit earlier than normal. After giving my wife a breakfast tray and a paper I settled in my alcove to eat and read.

Almost at once I saw a movement in a window in the opposite house. The window was situated one floor below mine and a little to the side.

The blind was rushed upwards and the window was opened by a woman in a long cotton night dress. She stood for a little while taking in the morning.

To my big surprise she suddenly bent down and grabbed the hem of her night dress. She swiftly pulled it up and over her head.

Seemingly unconcerned of her nakedness she stood in the open window taking deep breaths of fresh morning air. I was so flabbergasted that I just stared at her wondering what she was up to.

But I came to my senses and quickly explored her body. I first saw dark hair and a full, curvy body. Then I noticed heavy boobs with dark nipples. My gaze moved south over a nicely rounded belly and I got a pleasant chock. There was a big black bush covering her mons. It was not only big but thick and curly and was growing a little wild.

Now thick, black bushes are my fetish and I just stared at it.

Suddenly there was a movement and I thought that she would withdraw. But it was only her arms that moved. She stroked her body and cupped the heavy breasts lifting and squeezing them. Then one arm dropped and she sifted through her pubic bush and rubbed her pubic flesh.

Suddenly she was gone. I watched the window for a long time and became of course disappointed when she after some time closed the window fully dressed.

The next morning I was early. I had to wait for quite a long time before I was rewarded. The woman did the same ritual that morning -- opening the window, pulling the dress over her head, standing naked taking deep breaths and caressing her breasts and pubic mound.

I thought about that all day. Why was she so uninhibited? Why showing off like that? Was she so unconcerned because she wasn´t expecting any bystanders? Directly opposite her window were offices not likely to be manned at that early hour. I had never before showed in my alcove. Did she enjoy taking in the fresh morning air in the nude feeling safe not being watched? Or didn´t she care? Or did she get a thrill from the risk or chance that somebody would watch her little show? I didn´t know.

I soon learnt that she was very punctual. She did her routine at six thirty sharp every morning but only on weekdays. I enjoyed the sight for several months and especially watched how she took care of her great bush. She let it grow and then trimmed it back but carefully. The hair was always thick, long and curly.

One Monday morning I felt that something was wrong. At first I didn't know what it was until I got a chock seeing that her bush was gone. Her mound was totally bald. It showed clearly how her cleft of Venus split her meaty mound going down between her round thighs.

I looked at her face and saw that she grinned broadly looking very happy.

During the week her mound got a dark shadow as the hair grew back.

On the following Monday the grin was back and the Mons Veneris was clean as a baby's bottom.

The same happened during the following week and Monday coming after that.

I guessed that she had met a lover that liked his woman to be shaved. Maybe he shaved her himself for mutual pleasure. Or she hurried home after work to get ready for the coming pleasures. I imagined how they had marvellous sex all weekend. The grin on her face indicated that she was very pleased.

That went on for a couple of months. Then one Monday morning her shoulders sagged and there was no grin on her face. Her mound had a deep shadow. She hadn't been shaved that weekend that was for sure.

I watched during the following weeks how the growth slowly came back while she still looked sad.

Then one morning the grin was back and the lovely bush was gone. Had the lover came back to her? It seemed to be the case because she was freshly shaved the coming Mondays and she grinned broadly.

But suddenly it seemed to come to an end again. One Monday morning the shadow was back and the grin gone. History repeated itself. Over the weeks her lovely growth slowly came back to my joy but her distress. She also stayed longer in the open window maybe because of the warm weather. She caressed her boobs and bush as before but also down her cleft longer and longer for each day. She didn't grin but just before she left the window a pleased smile crossed her face.

Then one Monday morning the grin was back wider than it had ever been. I looked down her body but the rich bush was in place.

Suddenly I saw another set of hands join hers in caressing her body. A hand, not hers, sifted through her great bush and pulled her thick hair. I heard her laugh and the laugh got deeper as the hand explored deeper down her cleft and started a rhythmic caress.

Suddenly she turned around which she had never done before. I admired her full ass but then arms came round in a big hug. She laughed out again and the couple moved further inside out of my sight. But a little later I heard moans and then the cry of a woman reaching the peak.

I became very happy for her. And I can still enjoy the sight of the lovely woman Monday to Friday. And it happens now and then that she has company on the Monday mornings, a company that she sometimes acknowledges with pleased moans and the ultimate cry.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers