Windows

Story Info
Apartment living has its perks.
13.1k words
4.74
57.2k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers

The following is a work of fiction. All characters are at least eighteen years old.

Windows


“Throw you my lighter?” John had to repeat the request to make it more real. She expected him to toss it between the gap of their buildings and into her tiny fourth story window? And he would have to do it while hanging out of his slightly larger window, while trying not fall into the alley below.

“Come on, just throw me your lighter. You can make it easy,” she pleaded as she sat on the sill of her window with a cigarette dangling from her long, thin fingers.


“Well shit,” he thought. He was fairly sure that he had an extra lighter in his apartment if the aerial exchange did not go as planned, and he would love some company as he smoked his first after-work cigarette. God, he thought he was done with that dirty habit, but since the divorce he found himself craving the cancer sticks again. One of the highlights of his suddenly empty life was sitting on his window sill and smoking a hand-rolled cigarette while enjoying a beer, or more lately a glass of fine scotch.


She was someone he especially would love to talk to. He had noticed her as soon as he moved into his downtown apartment. She was quite a sight, with her brightly colored hair, wild outfits, and tall thin figure, that he imagined looked amazing out of her clothes. He guessed she would be considered a punk girl, or maybe emo, he wasn’t that up on the styles of kids today. Shit, kids. She was probably in her early twenties, and he in his mid-forties felt like those days were just a blink of the eye ago; however, so much had happened in the twenty-five or so years since he was a bohemian college student. Two divorces later, he was now living on his own in a downtown loft near the office where he worked.


This last divorce was real tough. He thought they had a great relationship, and then suddenly one Thursday over dinner, she calmly informed him that she had been having an affair for three years, and she was finally leaving him. Actually, she said she was leaving his “boring as fuck ass”. He never saw it coming. Sure, he realized that their lives had become full of routines: Friday movie night, sex on the weekends, dinner at six every night. But he just figured that was what happened in all relationships.


So he moved out, got an apartment downtown near his work, and had fallen into a different set of routines.


Her voice broke up his thoughts. “Come on. Throw me your lighter, please. I need a smoke bad, and I am out of matches.”


“Ok, but move out of your window. I don’t want you to fall out trying to catch it,” he said as he prepared to hurl the lighter.


“OK, Dad,” she teased with a grin as she hopped off the ledge and into her room. She moved as if she didn’t weigh a thing, and her bright pink hair seemed to hang in the air as she hopped down.


Her tease made him smile as he tossed his lighter underhand towards her window. He must have been worried that he wasn’t going to throw the lighter hard enough and over compensated, because it clanged loudly against the top pane of her window and began to fall into the abyss of the alley.


Luckily her hand shot out of the window with cat-like reflexes and she closed it around the prize. Her rainbow colored nails gripped tightly around the lighter.


Immediately she flicked the lighter and lit the cigarette, now dangling from her lips. She took a long drag of the cigarette and exhaled with a large sigh that sounded like the weight of her day being released in one simple act. Her eyes were closed and head tilted back as she enjoyed the onrush of nicotine.


“You could have fallen out of the window, diving after the lighter like that.”


She opened her eyes revealing two huge dark pupils, and focused on John as if it was the first time that she was seeing him. A coy smile crept to her black lips. “Don’t worry Dad. I am a very careful girl,” she responded as she took another long drag of her cigarette.


She was wearing very short jean shorts that were dyed red and frayed at the bottom. Her black wife-beater tank top was hugging her torso like a second layer of skin. God, she was so thin; ‘Heroin chic’ is what the magazines called it. Her breasts seemed so large compared to her torso even though they were probably B cups, maybe small C cups he figured. There was no way she was wearing a bra either. Fuck, she looked hot. Even on this hot summer day he could see the bulge that her nipples were making in the thin fabric.


“I just wouldn’t want to see you fall, that’s all.” He took a drag from his cigarette and then raised his glass to his lips, relishing in the strong burn of whiskey on his tongue.


“My name is Alice by the way. What’s it been, like a couple of days since you moved in?”


“Actually, a bit over a week. My name is John.”


“So what’s your story John? Middle age men don’t just decided to move into an apartment in this neighborhood.”


“Well when your wife decides to have a long term affair and tells you about it, your options are limited.


“Bummer! I wonder what happened. Looks like you keep in shape, and you don’t seem like a major asshole.”


“She said that our relationship had gone stale. It was her not me she said, but enough about me. What is your story? Pretty young girl living on her own in a giant modern apartment like that. Not a lot of girls your age can afford this neighborhood.”


Alice took another drag from her cigarette and then stared off into the night. “Let’s see. Rich dad that makes up for his lack of quality time with money. Young girl who has no pressing need for a career, so she is experimenting with any and everything she pleases. As for the neighborhood, it’s close to lots of good bars and I love these old buildings. I think I would go crazy in a house. I like to be able to look out and see what people are doing.” She reached out the window and pointed with her cigarette to the apartment above John. “For example, the lady above you is cooking dinner wearing panties and a T-shirt.. You can’t get that kind of entertainment living anywhere else.”


John looked from window to window. He saw a man sitting watching T.V. in the apartment above Alice’s. Above that a couple was dinning. He could see into at least eight different units from his window.


“FYI if you haven’t noticed yet, you can see into both of our apartments perfectly from each side. So if you want to continue sleeping in the nude, and you don’t want me to see you get up and go pee at night, you need to turn off the light from your TV, or close the drapes.”


“What?” John was suddenly stunned into silence.


“It’s a nice cock by the way, and you got a real cute ass too, for an old guy that is.” She smiled, took another drag and blew the smoke in his direction.


“Welcome to apartment life.” She tilted her head and laughed. “It’s a two-way street. Are you saying that you haven’t seen in my apartment?” She studied his face.


He had seen her. In fact, one of the reasons he enjoyed his nightly cigarette breaks was the fact that he got to see if she was home and up to anything exciting. So far, his favorite had to have been her hour long yoga session. Or was it the time she came out of the shower wearing a towel on her waist, her perky breasts exposed along with her tight stomach? No, the yoga was the best because it lasted the longest. He even dared to turn off the lights and rub himself while watching her. He did not cum, but he got his cock so hard while watching her contort her tight little body wearing next to nothing.


“Yes, I have seen you. And you have the most amazing body, I must admit.”


Her smile grew with his honesty. She took one last drag of her cigarette and then snuffed it out in the old coffee cup she used for an ashtray. “Well, you might actually get some pussy if you didn’t just work all day and then come home and spend the night reading and watching TV.” She flashed him a kind smile.


“I got to run, let me toss you your lighter back.”


“You keep it, I have another. Talk to you soon, Alice.”


She gave him yet another smile as she brushed her hair out of her eyes. “Thanks. Oh, by the way. Not sure when you were last on the dating scene, but manscaping is in now. Trim up that bush you got trying to hide your big cock, and you might get a girl over there that I can watch you fuck.”


She winked and disappeared into her room.


John just sat stunned at the window. He lit a cigarette and slowly sipped away at his end of the day reward.


John had been away from the dating scene for a long time now, but even he could see that she was obviously flirting with him. She had mentioned his cock twice; not very subtle at all. The idea of this beautiful young woman admiring his physique turned him on immensely. He felt his cock stir and absentmindedly reach down and stroked it through the fabric of his jeans.


The next day passed as so many other of his weekdays. Another boring day at work trying to write face recognition software for a boss that didn’t appreciate all of his hard work. He got home a bit later than usual and found himself at the windowsill getting ready to enjoy a whiskey and a smoke. He was disappointed that she was not at her window, and in fact her window was shut and her apartment dark. He noticed the coffee ashtray was overflowing.


“She must have been up late last night,” he thought to himself.


John went about his nightly ritual. He ate some leftovers while watching some mindless T.V. Then he took a long hot shower, put on some comfy sweat shorts and a T-shirt and sat at the ledge, reading while sipping whiskey and enjoying an occasional smoke.


Still the light in her room stayed off. He continued to read until the whiskeys and fatigue began to make the words move around on the page. He was just closing his book when he saw her room light up. He could not see her front door from where he was, but suddenly she turned the corner into her bedroom/living room. She was carrying a backpack and had a baseball cap over her bright hair, which was in a single pony tail. She was wearing a short black skirt that might have been leather, red stockings, and a tight plaid sleeveless blouse. She dropped the bag and went into the kitchen where he couldn’t see her. She came back moments later chomping on a piece of pizza and holding a large beer. She went to the window and threw open the heavy pane.


John was trying to figure out if her face lit up when she saw him, or if was just his imagination.


“Hey Poindexter. Funny catching you reading again,” she called in a sing-songy voice.


She lit her cigarette in an instant and took a long sip of beer to wash down the pizza.


“Don’t you ever go out? How are you going to get any pussy sitting at home with a book?” She punctuated her sentence with another large swig from her beer.


“Actually, going out is the last thing on my mind right now. I prefer to just relax on my own right now. Switching to this whole apartment life has been a bit rough on me.” John lit another cigarette as his eyes stole a glance at her long toned legs. Her pale skin accentuated by the red stockings. Her short skirt had ridden up even further revealing a black garter belt. He must have been staring a bit too long because he was abruptly interrupted by her chainsaw laugh.


“How much have you had? You are staring at my legs like a zombie. She ran her hand along the outside of her thigh. Her black fingernails tugging at the hosiery every now and again as she seductively presented her goods.


John stared down at his nearly empty glass in embarrassment.


“I guess I might have had a bit more than I realized. I am so sorry for staring.” His whole body burned with humiliation. Here he was, a successful middle-aged man, thrown from the house he worked so hard for, living in a junky downtown apartment, and now he was caught ogling the only friend he had. He started to rise to go back inside.


“Hush now, John. There is no reason to apologize. I never said I didn’t like to be looked at.” She took a swig of beer and then while studying his face took a long drag from her cigarette.


“What if I told you that I liked it when you stared at me? What if I told you that it turned me on? Would that be ok?” Her hand had slowly slid to the inside of her thigh, and she was rubbing it slowly up and down as she talked. Her hand was lingering in the smooth skin in between where her stockings stopped and her skirt began.


John was dumbfounded. His mouth hung open as he slowly began to nod his head up and down.


She threw her head back and gave out another thunderous laugh. This time her laugh was a mix of sultry with sinister.


“You are wasted, John. I have never seen you this way. I like it.” She leaned out the window a bit as if she wanted to tell him a secret and in a hushed tone said. “I also like to watch, John. I would like to watch what you do with that big dick when you think no one is watching.” She flashed him a big smile and then sat back on her window sill with her legs dangling over the alley below. She brought her beer to her lips and took five or six big swigs of her beer before wiping her lips and smiling and John again.


Alice put her cigarette out. “I better get ready for bed. I have a big day tomorrow. My pops wants me to see the new boat he bought. Yay. You should probably get to bed too, Drunky McDrunky Pants.” She swung one of her legs up over the wall as she was getting up, but stopped midway. He had a perfect view up her tiny dress, past her garter and to her shaved little pussy. Its red lips contrasting nicely with her smooth white skin. She smiled at him and then continued into her apartment. She called over her shoulder. “Can’t wait to see if drunk John is also horny John.” She gave him a wink and then left him sitting by himself trying to figure out what had actually happened, and what was just his imagination.


He finished his cigarette and then went to brush his teeth and get ready for bed. Just before he hopped into the shower, John remembered what Alice had said about “manscaping”. He reached under the sink and grabbed his hair trimmers. He clicked them on, then despite being a bit intimidated by the buzzing, took to the dark mass of pubic hair above his cock. His mind was in such a state of excitement from what had just transpired, and his cock was tingling with anticipation as he finished and studied his handiwork. He marveled at how much bigger his cock looked under his now-trimmed hair even in its semi-flaccid state.


He jumped in the shower and went about his usual routine. When he finished, he reached down and grabbed his cock with his thumb and forefinger. He took a big handful of shaving gel and lathered up his quickly growing cock and balls. Then, with a razor in his other hand he took a deep breath and brought the razor to his shaft. He gently brought the razor down to the base of his cock and gingerly removed the sparse hairs that he encountered. Once his shaft was sufficiently hairless and thankfully unscathed, he turned his attention to his balls. He stretched out the sacs and attempted to get all of the hair off without nicking the precious cargo. In his inebriated state, it was a wonder that he succeeded. When he finished, he looked down and marveled at how different he looked. He reached down and touched his now smooth shaft and balls. It felt so different and so erotic. He contemplated leaving the trimmed pubic hair, but decided on the smooth look. His cock twitched with anticipation as he removed all of the hair above it.


He rinsed off, and chuckled at the thought of when he last he saw his private hairless like this. He jumped out of the shower and as he toweled off, he couldn’t keep his eyes off of his new look. His cock looked enormous and so different. He was ready.


As he strolled into his bedroom, he glanced over at her apartment but all of the lights were out and he could see nothing. He turned on a reading lamp by his bed side and then lay on top of his bed. His hard cock was straining against the soft fabric of his shorts. He reached down and liberated his staff.


He closed his eyes and pictured Alice in her sexy little outfit. He squeezed his cock firmly and relished the feeling of a gob of hot precum oozing to his tip. He brought his hand up to his mushroom tip and gently traced its outline with his index finger. It felt so good to tease himself. The thought that somewhere in that dark abyss across the way was a young girl probably watching him play with himself made his cock harder than he could remember it getting. It was not as if he had a hard time getting it up lately, but he had noticed in the last five or six years his cock took a little more attention to get rigid.


Tonight was an exception. He had barely begun to play with himself and already his cock was hard as steel. He decided to put on a little show just in case she was watching. He traced the outline of his shaft. It was as smooth as velvet and hard as steel. His other hand slipped down to his newly shaven balls. . It was like he was grabbing them for the first time. He gently rolled them in his hand as he relished the feeling.


He wondered what she was doing over there. Was she at the window watching? Was she lying in bed playing with her pussy as she watched? As he wondered, his hand wandered up to his tip and found that puddle of pre-cum that bathed his tip. He used two fingers to gently slide the natural lubricant down the shaft of his cock, then he gripped his whole girth and massaged the slick substance all over his cock. He started to slowly and deliberately pump his cock. His precum made his hand slide easily up and down his shaft while his other hand continued to toy with his newly shaven balls. He closed his eyes and imagined Alice rubbing her pussy. In his mind, her clitoral hood had a metal rod through it and her labia had matching silver rings. She rubbed her clit vigorously with one hand while fucking her pussy with her other hand, her perfect young tits heaving with her ecstasy.


He was pumping his cock faster now, but his natural lubricant was running thin. He took his hand off his shaft for a moment and brought it to his lips,depositing a big gob of saliva. His cock moaned with pleasure with the new lubrication. He pumped faster and faster, and pre-cum began to leak out of his cock and down his shaft creating a sloppy mess of cum and saliva.


In his mind Alice, was staring at him as she vigorously tended to her cunt. She was getting close. She started to scream as she slid her whole fist into her cunt as she began to cum.


John felt his balls tighten up and his cock twitch. He moaned loudly as he came, shooting a large wad of cum into the air followed by two more giant clouds of ecstasy. All of the day’s tension slipped away with the orgasm. He didn’t care about his stupid boss, his soon to be ex-wife, or his once beautiful home.


He had complete clarity for the first time in a long time. He no longer was worried about the divorce or his stupid boss. All he thought about was the warm feeling of bliss his body was wrapped in. He began to come out of his orgasmic bliss slowly. He was still firmly stroking his wilting cock soaked in cum and saliva. His chest was also covered in his seed. He absentmindedly rubbed his chest, relishing the slick warm feeling He opened his eyes and instinctively looked across at her apartment. A light clicked on. He could see Alice rise from her bed totally nude. The nipples on her large breasts were completely erect, and her face wore the most lustful face. Was that wetness he perceived on her leg? He couldn’t be sure. Did she just blow him a kiss? Alice walked to the bathroom and disappeared. John clicked off his bedside lamp and fell into a peaceful sleep, still covered in copious amounts of cum.

Shysquirter
Shysquirter
1,046 Followers