Windows are Good for Watching

Story Info
I lived on campus is the housing dorms called Arlington Court.
1.3k words
3.91
15.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived on campus is the housing dorms called Arlington Court. The weird thing about this building was that I was horse shoe shaped, so that our living room window faced the living room windows of the flats on the same floor, but like 11 or 12 flats down the hall. At this point in my life I was a waitress at a restaurant just off campus, so I always got home late. The earliest I'd get home on a saturday was 3am, I always pulled double shifts on the weekend because: 1- didn't have time to work during school time, 2- tips, saturdays I could easily pull $300 on a single shift, twice that amount on a double. So anyway I'd get home really late, change and watch TV, still being an insomniac I rarely ever went to bed. Now this is were the story gets a little strange. We lived on the top floor #12, and in the winter everyone cranked their heat up to the highest they could, and that turned our flat into a sauna. Now living with just another chickie, we were very casual as to what we kicked around the house in. Now Jane likes guy boxers and mens shirts. Some odd obsession with mens clothes, and I... Well in true Bee style, believe that less is more. I mean in your own house, what you wear is your business, right? Ha wrong! What we didn't know, cause we aren't that nosy is that you could see right into our windows from the flats on the opposite side. And how we found out was actually funny. One day getting home from work it was pouring rain and as I walked across the living room I was talking to Jane and taking off my wet things. Each time I took off something Jane noticed that the dude across the way would take something off as well. Jacket off, jacket off. Sweater off, sweater off. Pants off, pants off. It ended there for then cause I was both oddly amused and creeped out. Anyway after then we kinda kept an eye on the Neighbours.

Sorry for the long intro but you have to get the full story in order for me to continue...

But you have to understand that Jane is like a nun. She is happily married now to the nerd of her dreams, and I'm sure she was holding the V card on her wedding night. Props to her, but not my style. I on the other hand...a bit on the crazy side. My room was on the same side of the flat as the living room, and so was Mr. X's. it kind of became a habit to check to see if he was up before I went out or whatever. He used to make funny signs and put them on his window like: put me at ease with a strip tease. Funny guy.

But again I digress. I told my BF at the time about it, and this in a very dude like way completely fascinated him. So he started talking about doing it in front of the window. Knowing that this dude was my neighbour I was like no" what if he becomes creepy". But he kept pestering, and pestering. So finally we agreed on a really steamy make out session, you know the kind that leads to sex but isn't sex. Yeah, so here we are like weirdo's standing in front of my window making out. Not feeling the vibe at all because its so forced. We look over and there is mr. X laughing his head off. He tell us to hold on for a second, walks away comes back with a sign and a girl, this time this one says: wanna play. Now who the heck am I to turn down a challenge, and my bf even more unlikely to do so. He grabs a box and a marker and writes back: your move.

Now this is where the story gets interesting.

So the guy starts with a kiss. But just a plain peck on the lips. My bf, a rather good sex'ologist might I add: follows with a kiss my shoulder blade pulling my shirt off my shoulder. My hands are on either side of head, pulling him closer in anticipation. Head tilted back slightly. He slowly started to undo the buttons down the front of my shirt all the while keeping and intense amount of eye contact grey eyes piercing into my own dull brown ones. I remember looking over at Mr. X and his lady friend and noticing that they had just stopped altogether and were shamelessly staring our way. But then who wouldn't. I have to say we made a perfect blend. My caramel colored skin next to his ivory white. Hmmm. At this point I pulled off his shirt, and while my hands are above his head he un clips my red strapless silk bra grabbing hold of the front with his teeth, pulling it away from my body with his teeth meanwhile replacing the cups with the palms of his hands. His hands are cold sending ice cold tingles all over my chest. I can see the satisfaction on his face with his arrogant smile as he appreciates again the size of my breast each sitting softly in his hands. He chuckles lightly as I catch my breath when he rubs the sensitive tip of my nipples with the rough pad of his thumb. Pulling me close to him, his hands move to the zipper at the back of skirt pulling it down. He slides the skirt to the floor, and it sits there like a pool of black at my feet. And now we stand skin to skin in my room, me in nothing but red boy shorts underwear and high heals and he in black pants. By now the girl has gone and Mr. X stands there hands on his hips waiting for more. And he isn't the only one, I can feel against my leg the slight pressure of a erect member pressing against the pants that hold him captive. With a few easy movements I undo the buckle of his pants, the button the zipper and they too fall to the ground. All the while he kisses me. And his kisses taste like fire and feel so nice. His erection is so obvious right now, he starts to whimper in anticipation, his heart thumping. I lower myself to the bed, and pull him on top of me, pushing down his boxers. Eagerly I let him have his way. He pushes himself into me, and who ever said size doesn't count lied. The thickness, how do I explain? The thickness puts me in a place where I feel that I'm on the brink of ecstasy. His movements are slow and rhythmic aware of the power of each thrust. I follow the movement with my hips. He is groaning, I'm panting. His index finger is in my mouth and I lick it gently with my tongue. The build up of frenzy as you approach an orgasm must be marked with an increase of activity, so the thrusting becomes faster the kissing, biting, gripping stronger. And then as if in a gesture of mercy and goodwill your body gives way to a flow of chemicals from your brain that make you tingle, throb, quiver. Your toes flex, your nipples perk and....it feels soooooo good. We both come at the same time with a roar of passion, and we crumble into a pile of flesh intertwined with each other completely satisfied. Dee remembering we had company looks over to see Mr. X clapping slowly and staring at the window.

He later put a bottle of wine and a note that said "let's play again" at my door. Jane asked me what it was about and I made some lame story about a game of chess with an old friend (I don't play chess for reference).

And that is the story of being watched, and kinda liking it.