Windy City Summer Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still love her?" Justine knew she was treading on very thin ice, but he seemed vulnerable now.

"Love is complicated, Justine," he sighed, playing with her breasts in spite of himself. God, such beautiful pieces of art. He nuzzled them, trying to get away from the talk about his family. "I suppose I fell out of love with her at some point. Just not sure when."

To silence her, he kissed her deeply, reaching his hands to the pliant folds below. He felt her stiffen and move a little.

"I'm a little spent, Alex," she sighed, feeling full well just how much he wanted her then. "You want to call it a night? I'm feeling a little rough right now. Allergies." That, and she was expecting a phone call from Rob. She didn't want Alex to be there.

"I guess I did fuck you about three times today," he laughed, nuzzling her neck. "I just can't get enough of you, angel. I think about you all the time." He rose out of bed behind her and watched her slip into a pink cotton robe. She ambled out into the kitchen as he dressed.

"Is it possible I can sneak over tomorrow afternoon? Just for an hour or two? I'm getting spoiled here." He put his arms around her from behind and kissed her, but she walked away.

"I have plans tomorrow," she replied elusively. "I don't think it's gonna be possible." She popped a Claritin and chased it with bottled water. The smile left his face.

"What kinda plans?" He asked as he popped some grapes into his mouth. He had no claim on her, but he really hoped there was no one else in her life. Jealousy snuck into his heart and he guessed it showed in his eyes.

"Lunch with a friend," she answered, not really feeling the need to reveal anymore. She glanced at the clock hanging near the fridge and wondered if she'd hear from Rob sometime soon.

"Fair enough," he said curtly, then felt his pockets for his keys. He leaned in to kiss her and saw her glance at the clock once again. "I guess I shall see you bright and early Wednesday morning then!"

As he drove back to his condo, he tried his hardest to focus and not be upset or angry. For Christ's Sake! How could he be jealous? Reality check, my friend. You have a wife, two kids, and a dog. She has every right to pursue her own happiness. It didn't hurt any less- the thought of her with someone else.... It could just be with one of the girlfriends of whom she'd spoken before. That's right. Simone and Delilah. Or the gay guy. Tim? Todd. He tried to put it from his mind, but he was hardly able to. The green eyed monster had taken hold.

At last, eight o'clock on the dot, Justine's phone rang. She recognized the number on caller ID as the one Rob had given her earlier. A smile spread across her face.

"Hey you," she said, curling up on the couch with Thistle, who began to purr.

"Oh, hey you... yourself!" Rob laughed nervously, then cleared his throat. "It's Rob, by the way. How are you this evening?"

"I'm great, Rob," she said, picturing him shuffling his feet or otherwise fidgeting. "I'm looking forward to hanging out tomorrow. Are we still on?"

"Absolutely! I actually have to take a personal day tomorrow- I have a dentist appointment, but after that I was thinking lunch, and, if you want, maybe we could find something cool to do... if you're not busy."

"Are you up for the beach maybe? There's a great little place on North Avenue Beach called Castaways. I know I'd love a day in the sun."

"Uhh, sure! I can dig out the swim trunks. Maybe we can get into someone's beach volleyball game or something. I oughta be out of the dentist by eleven or so. Do you want me to come pick you up or do you want to meet there?"

"Call me when you're done and we'll go from there," she told him, feeling the effects of the allergy meds kicking in and making her tired. "I'm looking forward to it, Rob."

"Me, too," he said. "Good night!" He hung up and gave the fist pump. The date was set!

It was later, a few hours after she'd gone to bed, that Justine's cell phone began to ring. Normally a night owl, she was spent from various activities- namely, sex. Mix that up with meds that made her tired, and it was lights out for Justine.

"Sweetheart, it's Todd. Normally I'd just text you, but I thought I'd leave a VM instead. I found something I think you'd really like to see, so if you can, call me back as soon as possible, ok? I hope all is well on Planet Justine. I'll chat with you soon. Ciao."

He ended the call and stared at the sight before him on the screen of his laptop. Shaking his head, he lit a cigarette and tried to fight off the urge to punch something. Fucking bastard asshole from hell.

"Your ruse is about up, Douchebag," Todd uttered to himself as he exhaled. "Fuck with Justine, fuck with me. It's on."

12