Windy City Summer Fling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had taken out his fully erect cock and was teasing her clit with it, quickly, expertly.

"Tell me, Justine," he whispered. "Tell me you want my cock, that you missed me fucking you today. I was ready. So ready."

"Alex, we should talk-" but her voice stopped as he fit just the tip of his hardness into her wetness.

"Tell me, Justine, or I will take it away from you, I'll put it back," he whispered above her. "Tell me you want me." He pulled back, began to pull up his pants.

"No!!" She cried, helpless to her own lust. "I- I'm sorry I didn't call you. I- I couldn't find my phone till just a bit ago... now, please... I need it. Fuck me...."

"I'll let you have a little taste," he lightly rubbed the tip across her lips as his hands reached back and fingered her sopping wet pussy. She licked him furiously, wanting more.

"Alex," she whimpered. "Please."

"I can't say no to you," he uttered as he pulled her to the edge of the sofa. He bent to his knees and drove his cock home into her softness. He groaned as he slid it all the way in. He loved the way she craved his cock. He had a feeling she'd been on a date. People around the department talked. He'd seen the way the computer geek had looked at her. It only made sense, especially after he'd heard the secretaries gossiping about Rob and the summer English teacher.

She moaned as he teased her tits, licked them and caressed them. "Oh, Alex, YES!"

"Tell me, my angel," he cried as he rammed her. "Tell me you crave my cock."

"Alex, no," she cried, squeezing his member as she got closer to her pinnacle.

"I'll put him out of you, sweetness," he cried, teasing her as he did.

"I crave it," she cried, tears forming. "God damn it, I crave it."

With that he gave her everything, moved on her quickly and gloriously as she cried beneath him, her wetness drenching his cock. He met her thrust for thrust and fell off the mountainside with her.

She wept as he pulled his clothes on. She put her hands over her face and felt ashamed, horrible. All she could picture was Rob's face, and she damned her own lust and humanity for giving in.

"I know you were on a date today," he said softly, sitting next to her on the sofa. "People talk, ya know."

"And I really like him," she cried. "I actually find a decent man, who is everything any sane girl would want, and I sleep with my employer."

Alex inhaled sternly, feeling his heart shatter at her words. He knew there could never be anything real between them. She was young, sexy, vibrant... It wasn't fair to keep her from someone she could learn to truly care about... But the proverbial devil on his other shoulder poked him with his trident, laughed, and whispered in his ear, "keep her all to yourself, buddy! She's a hot lay, that's for damn sure!"

"I... I hope I'm more to you than just your employer," he said dejectedly. "We've shared some amazing orgasms."

"Yeah," she uttered as she stood and hobbled to the closet where she wrapped herself into her robe. "Mutual physical gratification. I can't wait to take you to visit my parents. 'Mom, dad, here's the guy I'm fucking.'"

"The truth of the matter, Justine, is that I don't want to share you," he sighed. It was unfair, so totally unfair, that he couldn't have her like Rob could. Rob could give her what she deserved. He had no wife, no children. He damned his luck, shook his head, and felt tears dare to form at his eyes.

"I think the best thing you can do right now is just go," she uttered, opening a bottle of water and taking a sip. "Please, don't say anything to Rob. I... I can't hurt him. And I won't let you, either."

Without another word, he slipped out the door as she stood, stricken, a portrait of pain and beauty.

He drove furiously back to his own home and was greeted by the pictures of his family. His wife. Sam. Piper. The pain in his chest grew to a giant beast that escaped as a giant roar as tears glistened his face. He ran to the bathroom and wretched. He was bound by responsibility to his wife and children, but he had fallen for Justine. Life was cruel.

Justine dialed her phone, waited anxiously for Todd to answer.

"I need you," she cried, tears falling down her face.

"It's about goddamn time you called," he said angrily. "I have to talk to you. It's important."

"I'll meet you for lunch tomorrow," she said. "I'll see you around twelve-thirty."

"Perfect," he said. "I'm off work tomorrow anyway."

She was audibly shaken, and he wondered if she already knew. He contemplated dialing her number again, but he would wait till lunch. This was one lunch date he was dreading.

12