Windy City Summer Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought of his sweet angel in the South loop and longed to run- sprint- to her arms. His wife. His children. Even his dog Ozzie. He loved them all and felt the obligation to them. He yearned for more. So much more. He hung his head and sighed, pulling the phone away so that his wife could hear him. He would have to practice the happy face and voice on his way up north to Rockford.

"Just gotta throw the bags into the truck and I'll be on my way."

"Well, getting here sooner than later is much appreciated! Sam- get your cleats and let's go! Ok, Alex, I have to run. Just an FYI, I went to Victoria's Secret today. I think you'll enjoy it."

"I'm sure I will," he said with little enthusiasm. "Tell Sam I said good luck. Bye for now."

He shut his phone and tossed it with frustration down on his bed. He lay down and could still smell the sex from earlier. Sunday would be here before he knew it. Until then, it was time to play the role he needed to play.