Wine Country

Story Info
Flight to SFO and the Wine Country.
2.7k words
3.57
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wine Country – Part 1 – Traveling to

We are traveling to the wine country of California taking a flight to SFO. We head to the airport with our luggage including our special suitcase, you know the one. We get our tickets and check our baggage. We pass through security and are walking through the terminal. People just seem to be looking as you walk, with your perfect posture and confidence. They are thinking this woman is special, very special.

Walking beside you, I know how very special you are. I also know what is in store for you this weekend in the wine country. We wait for just a short while at the gate, a few people glancing at your subtle ankle bracelet and necklace. You notice their looks, with that thought you are beaming your confidence and pride.

We board the plane and find our seats. The door closes and we look around, realizing the flight is only half full and no one in the rows around us. The flight takes off and throughout the flight I whisper a few naughty thoughts and brush my hand across your breasts. As I do this, your nipples respond through the fabric. They tingle and you feel it elsewhere. I then hand you some light nipple clamps and a unique looking vibrator. I instruct you to go to the restroom, place the clamps on your nipples and insert the vibrator into your sex. Coming back, you can feel the pressure of the clamps. You sit in your seat, after a few minutes you find yourself stirring in your seat. You look over and I give you the evil little grin as I press a button on what looks to be a control box. All of a sudden, you feel the vibrator vibrating. You look over again as I turn a dial and then the vibrations increase. You are sensing that you are getting very wet, responding nicely to my naughty little controller.

The vibrations continue. Knowing you are in a plane load of people, you can't make a sound. Vibrations continue, the clamp feels like it is tightening, but it is just your nipples swelling in response. Pressure is building. You look over and I am looking intensely in your eyes, knowing what is going on inside. Vibrations continue, the pressure continues. It is so intense, you are not sure if you can last much longer. You look into my eyes, your eyes asking to cum, begging for permission. Without saying a word, I say yes with my eyes. The vibrations take over your body, feeling internal spasms, you cum, you cum again, it just seems to continue for what seems an eternity. After you catch your breath, we spend the remainder of the flight close with hands touching, with a small thought of anticipation for the rest of the trip.

Wine Country – Part 2 – A night in San Francisco

We arrive in San Francisco and it is still before noon. Our limo driver is waiting for us by baggage claim. While waiting for our bags, the limo driver is checking you out and thinking there is something special about this woman. He helps us with our bags and drives us to our hotel in downtown San Francisco. Not one of the massive box hotels, but a nice little boutique hotel. We unpack just a few things since we are staying only one evening before heading out to Sonoma. It still early in the afternoon and after a nice little lunch we check out the city for the afternoon. We head back to the hotel to relax for little bit and take a shower to refresh ourselves. Feeling refreshed, we dress as we are being playful and a bit frisky. Wanting more, I indicate we will have time later to play as we head out to dinner.

So in this tale, you are wearing the little black dress, but accessorized in red. Red patent leather pumps, metal heels, 4", with black thigh high stockings that have lace at the top. A red push up bra, and of course, red crotchless panties. Your small evening bag matches your shoes and has the necessities, a beautiful shade of red lipstick and a string of beads... Around your neck, a red, satin choker with a silver padlock charm that actually works...but not sure where I put the keys...

I made a reservation at nice quiet restaurant. The lighting is low and the atmosphere is magical while the food and service are superior. We enjoy our dinner and continue in our playful mode. Before heading to the hotel, I had planned an excursion to a club.

We arrive at an old brownstone building with a classic charm to it. There was no sign out front and thinking for a moment we may not be at the right place. The hostess comes out to greet us, recognizing us by the pictures I had to send as part of our confirmation before the address was provided. The club comes highly recommended in the BSDM space. The hostess indicates everything is prepared as requested. It was at this time, you look over to me and I give you the evil little grin.

The hostess leads into the building and to a waiting parlor containing a few other couples and a few singles. All of which were mingling quietly. The room just felt electric. We look around the room and notice the employees of the establishment all physically fit and all topless, both males and females. One of male employees came up and asked if we would like anything in an extremely polite way, using yes Sir and yes Ma'am. The hostess announced that a brief presentation was planned in the next room and for us to proceed in. In the room were chairs for each person in a circle with a platform in the middle. A man and a woman come out with nothing on and step on the platform. The woman is carrying some type of hag. The woman ties the man's hands behind him and reaches for a whip. She bends him over and he is vulnerable to her. She whips him once, twice, three times. He is now ready for the dildo hardness, the one that goes on his head. She places it on his face buckling the straps. She whispers a stern message into his ears and then mounts him pushing his head into her sex and then out and then back in. She has total control of his movements. This continues until she starts screaming out and incredible orgasm. It is obvious that we are stirring in our chairs as the demonstration ends and an employee comes out to escort you and I to the next room.

Wine Country Part III – SFO – The room

The employee walks us into a dimly lit room. It is warm with rich color. The employee introduces us to a female employee in the room and says that she is your helper, assistant, slave for the evening. She has been thoroughly trained with all the equipment in the room along with different bondage techniques. A glass of champagne is offered by the helper to get things started. There is a bondage table on one side of the room where I request you to lie. The assistance helps me with the ropes on tying you to the table. Once tied, you try to move but the ropes are tight. The assistant then hands me a flogger. I show it to you so you will anticipate what it will feel like as it moves across your bottom. I then start softly with the crop on your bottom and then working it stronger and stronger. There is a nice red glow to your bottom. I request that the assistant then turn you over and tie you again to the table with your legs spread. I was looking over the nipple clamps, when I looked back over and the assistant was then sucking on your nipples, licking on your nipples, biting on your nipples. Watching you react, I decided the nipple clamps were not needed since we had a slave driving you crazy. With your legs spread open, I grabbed a crop on the wall. I used the crop on your thighs and then moved up to your sex. With each hit on your sex you could feel the pressure building and you getting wetter and wetter. The slave stopped sucking on your nipples and started going lower and lower. She found your spot and started licking and nibbling on your clit, driving you crazy. She kept at it and at it, her training showing though. It was then she provided you with your first orgasm for the night, surely not to be your last.

Somehow we went for hours trying different equipment and orgasm after orgasm. With the help of the slave we found new ways to put you over the edge. At the end of our time there, we got a cab back to the hotel where we held each other close, sleeping until late in the morning.

Part IV – Out to the wine country

We rented a convertible car for our trip from the city out to Sonoma. It was a beautiful day, much warmer than in the city. With the temperature increasing, it's warm enough that you decide to remove your sweater. I am enjoying looking at you in your sundress as we drive, checking you out in your sunglasses and a beautiful shade of lipstick. You are always looking so good. Again in a playful mood, you decide to flash me a couple of times along the way, knowing that I am not able to pounce on you for a while.

We arrive at our destination; I've rented a nice little house for the remainder of the week for us to enjoy. We get settled in and unpacked. Not quite ready to head out, I come behind you and start kissing on your neck and then just behind your ear. Now kissing down your back and my hands move up your sundress. In a quick moment, you fling it off, giving full view of your body. As I knew before on our drive, you weren't wearing any panties. I turn you around and lay you on the bed, kissing your stomach and I work up to your breasts and then to your warm inviting lips, feeling so good. I start working down your body again, sucking so slightly on your nipples – just to drive you a little crazy. Moving down, kissing on your stomach, moving down again for the sweet spot. I begin nibbling and licking on your clit, moving lower with my tongue and then moving back up. You start rocking to match my tongue, building inside. Oh, you taste so good. I keep licking and nibbling and then focusing all my effort on your clit, sending you over the edge. After some cool down time, we get dressed again and head out for two wineries for the afternoon.

The winery tours this afternoon were wonderful along with the wine tasting. Feeling good, of course with a little help from the wine, we decide to get some dinner. After dinner, we find a local club with live music. The musician was a local singer, just something easy as we enjoyed each other's company. We headed back to the house for some rest to prepare for the next day's activities.

Part V

The next morning we slept in a bit. You ask if we are going out for the day, I indicated that we are staying at the house today. The door bell rang and you go to answer it. As you open the door a surprised grin came about your face along with a tingle in another spot when you recognized our guest, it was our slave from the other evening. Yes, the house was arranged through the same organization as the club we went to two nights before. She introduced her name as Melina and went right to task by cooking breakfast for the three of us. It was such a nice morning having breakfast on the porch with a slight coolness to the air. Once we finished breakfast, Melina clean up the dishes and then disappeared for a few minutes as we finish our coffee/tea on the porch.

Melina appeared again and indicated the room is ready. We said what room and she motioned for us to follow her. Down the hallway to a closet door where there was another inside door in the closet we did not see. We entered and went down the stairs to see a fully furnished dungeon. Melina assisting in getting you tied up with your arms in the air, I could see you pulsing with desire. Just next to you, I tie up Melina the same way and allow each of you to see each other. I ask Melina where the nipple clamps were located. I was amazed at the collection they had, I found two pairs of nipple clamps and put them on you and Melina. You were thinking that they were mildly squeezing your nipples when I come back with special weights and placed them on the clamps. All of sudden your nipples are throbbing with the weights swaying back and forth with the movement of your body. With Melina feeling the same sensations as you are, you somehow feel connected. I ask Melina where the paddles and whips were located and again she told me.

A nice collection of paddles, crops, and whips indeed. I picked up one of the paddles and moved over to you and Melina. You couldn't take your eyes off of it knowing your bottom will be red and burning. I walk just past you to Melina and start warming up softly on her bottom. With each strike, the weights on the nipple clamps sway further tightening up more. It is important when using the paddle, crop, or whip that you start off slow to increase blood flow to the skin, then increasing to allow endorphins to enter into the brain as you move into your subspace. Even with her training, things were building inside of Melina. Just watching her, things were building up in you. Making sure I do not send Melina over, I move over to you paddling your bottom and then building up harder and harder. You cannot believe how wet you were getting and noticing Melina looking into your eyes, getting wetter and wetter with each blow to your bottom. To send you over, I reach over to the Hitachi wand and pressing it into your clit, your body swaying further, the clamps pinching, and waves and waves flow through your body. I turn to Melina providing her the same sensations. I release both of you and you hold each other for a few minutes and more waves flow through your bodies.

Feathers

With the help of Melina, we move you to a table with straps to secure your hands and feet and then blindfold you. Melina then puts headphones on you. Headphones that are connected to a special iPOD with music and subliminal messages meant for your conditioning. A few minutes go by and you feel soft feathers on your skin. Not just from one person but from two. The feathers continue to touch you across your body with such an erotic sensation. We are focusing the feathers now on your breasts, your nipples are responding, your breath becomes a pant. We move lower with the feathers and begin moving them across your stomach, back and forth and then in circles. The sensation is building. We move the feathers lower, bypassing your sex and focusing on your thighs; only touching the outside of your thighs and then moving down your leg and across your toes. Now moving back up the inside part of your leg and focusing on your inner thigh, letting the anticipation for what is next build in your mind. Finally, the feathers are pouncing on your sex, touching your clit, and providing you pure delight.