Wine Country Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, by him putting his hand on me like that, I took it as an assault on my person with intent to cause bodily harm so I defended myself accordingly."

"I hope this is the part where you kicked him in the balls or something."

"Even better. I hit him with a quick palm heel strike square in his face and shattered his nose," I said as I demonstrated the move with my hand.

"The blood flew everywhere and the guy went to his knees crying for his mommy."

"Whoa."

"Then the other three guys all came at me at once. I dropped the first one with a kick to his kneecap. Pretty sure I crippled him. I took the second guy out with a sharp jab to the throat that didn't end well for his larynx. The last one was the only smart one of the bunch. He turned around and ran like hell," I said laughing.

"Wow, was that the end of it?"

"Pretty much. The three that couldn't run away were all taken to the hospital and ended getting charged with assault and battery. I became a sort of legend around campus for protecting those girls. I never waited in line to get into a bar again and couldn't pay for a drink or a beer the rest of the year. But I also couldn't get any dates after that either."

"Well no shit! The boys were probably all scared of you!"

"Exactly!" I replied.

"Jesus, now I can see why Hunter is so intimidated by you. You humiliated him back there."

"I guess I did," I agreed. "You know, I've never laid a malicious hand on him but that doesn't really explain why the guy has no balls."

"So where'd you pick up your particular set of skills anyway?" Maggie asked with a chuckle.

"It was out of necessity. When I was fifteen, I was out jogging and some old lech pulled up and grabbed by the arm, just like the girl in the story I just told you, but he tried to force me into his van. I struggled to break free but he was a hell of a lot stronger than me. Finally, I just bit him and he screamed and let go of me and I got away. I never ever wanted another person to have that kind of power over me again so I talked my parents into enrolling me in these Krav Maga self-defense classes and I've been training at it ever since.

"But your story about the four guys, that wasn't self-defense...that was a good old-fashioned ass kicking!" she said.

"Yeah, well, we're trained to avoid confrontation, but we're also taught that if provoked, you finish a fight as quickly and aggressively as possible," I said with slight nod of my head.

Maggie put her hand on my arm. "You are one badass chick for weighing what, a hundred pounds soaking wet?"

Her comment made me smile and we were both silent for a few long moments before I spoke again.

"You know, I meant what I said earlier."

"What was that honey?"

"That I'd like for you to come back to my room and stay the night with me," I said softly as I looked her in the eye.

Maggie thought about it for a moment before responding.

"Oh, I'd like that too Alex but I can't tonight. I've got a friend coming over to have some wine with me."

I must've had a dejected look on my face because she squeezed my arm and said, "It's a guy friend but we're not dating or anything. We just like to hook up every now and then so I can remind myself why I'm not totally gay."

I laughed out loud at that one.

"But you know," she started, "I'm sure he'd be down for a ménage à trois if you're game."

I smiled and put my hand on hers. "Maggie, you're an incredibly beautiful woman and my body aches for you but I'm not into sharing...not tonight anyway. Besides, I'm swearing off men for now."

She patted my hand and then clasped it in her hers and pulled me up off my bar stool.

"Come with me. I have something that'll make you feel better.

Maggie pulled me behind her as we disappeared into a small hallway behind the bar back towards the kitchen. About halfway down the hall there was a door on the right and Maggie quickly unlocked it, opened it up and pulled me inside and quickly shut it behind her. It was a small office with a desk that was piled everywhere with invoices and other papers.

She spun me around and put her hands on my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes for a moment. Without saying a word, she pulled the strap of my dress off my shoulder and down my arm until my left breast was exposed, my erect nipple standing at attention. Maggie immediately bent down and started tonguing it, slathering it with her warm saliva. She swirled her tongue around my areola several times before sucking the nipple all the way into her mouth causing me to shudder at her touch.

Her sucking made my nipple even harder. I felt her hot lips and then her teeth clamp down on it, causing me to jump slightly but only to the extent that I wanted more. I held her head in my hands as I forced her mouth onto my breast as she licked and sucked ferociously on my party cap.

Then she pulled the other strap down making both my tits vulnerable to her oral assault. I gasped as she sucked and nibbled on my nipples. At that point, she could have bitten off the tips and I would have climaxed right then and there. But Maggie had other ideas.

She reached underneath my dress and grabbed my bare ass in both hands and lifted me up and sat me on top of her desk and gently nudged me back so that I was laying on top of all her paperwork. I felt her hands move to the backs of my knees and she lifted my legs up so my feet were planted on the edge of her desk.

With my dress bunched around my waist, my bare, naked pussy was now fully exposed to the cool air. I moaned as Maggie continued to work my breasts with her hands and mouth, her saliva now trailing off the sides and dripping onto her desk.

"Oh god," I groaned as she tweaked and bit my nipples causing me to writhe around and gasp with each touch.

"Mm, someone likes it a little rough I see," she said as she pinched them both in her fingers sending another jolt through my body.

I was hers now and she could do whatever it is she desired as I lay underneath her, open and vulnerable to her whim. As I squirmed to her touch, the irony was not lost on me that just a few minutes earlier I had been telling Maggie how I would never let someone have power over me and now here I was, nearly naked and exposed, ceding all control to this woman. And I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Maggie started working her way down my exposed belly, past the bunched fabric of my dress to my clean-shaven mons. She paused momentarily to take in my fragrance, then she spread my knees apart and pushed them back towards my chest and I felt the cool air invade my parted lips and I could smell my own arousal.

Maggie took a long, slow swipe of her tongue from the bottom of my slit up to the top, pausing to flick her tongue-tip on my erect clitoris. Her touch was electric as it sent another jolt through my body.

"You taste just as wonderful as I thought you would Alex," she sighed as she ran her tongue in another slow upward path between my labia lips, the tip momentarily darting deeper to probe my hole.

After several mores long swipes Maggie found her cadence and began deliberately lapping at my slit as my hands went to her head and I pulled her in tight to my sex. The pressure of her flat tongue and mouth on my clit was amazing as she vigorously sucked on my nub, each flick bringing involuntary spasms to my whole body. I was in heaven as she worked my pussy, bringing me closer and closer to climaxing.

I wanted to stop her, to kiss her, but I was also unwilling to risk breaking the magic spell she was casting on me with her amazing tongue. Then I felt her fingers enter me, slipping in easily as they went deep into my wet hole. The knuckles on her hand hit a momentary limit and I could feel her digits dredge deeper as she kept up her relentless sucking of my clit as she started manually fuck my pussy. It was gentle at first but then she picked up speed and started jack-hammering my hole with abandon.

My g-spot was under attack, but in a good way, as her fingertips kept hitting it every time they pushed into me. Between that and the pressure of her tongue on my clit, I knew it was only a matter of time before she sent me completely over the edge. I was panting like a dog in heat, exhaling in sync with her rapid thrusting. Her fingers were penetrating me to depths I'd never experienced as they seemingly touched my organs and expelled the air from my lungs with each push.

Orgasms are sometimes an odd thing for me, and I suppose for others as well. There's no feeling like the build-up and reaching that crest and riding it, teetering on the frenzied fringes between agony and ecstasy. It's like a clash of emotional titans going on inside my body and I always want that feeling to last forever. But then there is the satisfaction of surrendering myself to the struggle, of letting go and slipping into the abyss and allowing the wanton waves of ecstasy to wash over and consume me.

When I finally climaxed, I felt an almost otherworldly sensation take hold as I came and my body quaked and convulsed. The nectar flowed out of me and I could feel Maggie's tongue going into overdrive as she lapped up my girl cream. As I came down, I finally had to push her head away as I was feeling hypersensitive to her touch now.

Maggie stood up and looked down at me smiling. My body was bathed in perspiration and my chest was still heaving slightly from the ride. I gave her an exhausted smile in return.

"You know, if I had a cock I'd fuck you hard right now," she said in her low sultry voice as she stood and gyrated her denim-covered pelvis between my legs.

"If you had a cock I'd let you."

We both laughed and then Maggie reached out and I grabbed her hand as she pulled me to a sitting position on her desk. Various invoices were stuck to my wet back and shoulder blades as I tried to peel them off.

"Um, sorry about making a mess of your office," I said.

"Worth it," she replied laughing.

I finally got to my feet and went in to give her a kiss but strangely, she abruptly turned her head away and we ended up hugging instead. I kissed her gently on the side of her face, tasting myself along with her makeup. After an awkward moment, Maggie broke our little embrace.

"You were wonderful but I'd better get back out there and check on things. You good?"

"Good would be an understatement," I replied smiling as I straightened my dress.

As I went for the door, she grabbed some tissues and dabbed at her face as she looked into a mirror she had on the wall. I quickly disappeared to the ladies room to put myself back together.

When I deemed myself worthy of being in public, I went back out and saw Maggie back behind the bar. She saw me and gave me a wry smile.

"One more honey?"

"Um, the drink or...?" I asked, purposefully letting the rest of my question dangle.

She just smiled and shook her head.

"Naw, I think three is more than enough for tonight. I think I'll just head back and go relax in the hot tub."

"That sounds nice. Hey, would you like to go on a picnic tomorrow?" she asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I'd like that!" I responded enthusiastically.

"Good," she replied, "I know the prefect spot. Pick you up at, say, eleven then?"

"Works for me," I replied as I grabbed a pen that was sitting on the bar and wrote my cell number on a bar napkin. "Here's my number in case anything comes up."

Maggie studied it for a moment then smiled at me as she stuffed the napkin in her pocket.

"See you tomorrow morning then," she said.

"Have a wonderful evening," I replied, as I started to turn to leave and then stopped.

"Oh, and Maggie, I weigh one-oh-five but thanks for the compliment just the same."

She just smiled then turned away towards the back of the bar.

It was still light when I walked out into the warm evening and headed back to the B&B. I half expected to find Hunter waiting for me there and to be honest, I was relieved he was nowhere to be seen considering how badly I'd treated him back at the bar.

I was still feeling a little annoyed as I walked inside the door of the B&B and found Robert in the foyer. He looked up and saw me and immediately apologized.

"Miss O'Neil, I am terribly sorry for my indiscretion. The gentleman identified himself as your fiancée so I thought it would be okay. Then it dawned on me that..."

"It's okay Robert," I said, gently cutting him off. "Just as long as you didn't give him a key to my room or anything."

"He came back a little while ago but I insisted he leave the premises immediately or I'd call the police. He said he didn't want any trouble and said he was headed straight for the airport."

I nodded as he gave me the news.

"Again, my sincerest apologies Miss O'Neil. I'm embarrassed beyond belief."

I smiled at him. "Don't worry about it Robert. No harm no foul," I said as I turned and headed for the steps to go up to my room.

A little while later my phone buzzed with an incoming text message from a (707) area code number I didn't recognize. I glanced down at the phone and immediately knew it was from Maggie.

Want some company in the hot tub?

I smiled as replied to the message.

Thought you had plans?

She replied back immediately with no further explanation.

See you at 8?

I tapped my reply into the phone.

Works for me!

I immediately went for the drawer with my swimsuits. The first one I picked up was the one I wore in the hot tub on Tuesday with Megan.

"Meh, not tonight," I muttered, tossing it aside.

I picked up my most risqué thong suit and held it up. There was very little of the bright yellow material to cover me up but that was the entire point after all.

"Just right," I said as I laid it on the bed.

The suit I'd picked out left very little to the imagination which was the intent when I bought it, although the one it was meant to impress was my soon-to-be husband. Now I had a new target in mind as I pulled my sundress off and put on the thong bottom and modeled myself in front of the mirror.

"Yep, I think this'll do the trick just fine," I said to myself as I turned sideways and admired by dimpled derrière in the reflection.

My nipples stood erect and my small uplifted breasts cut quite the profile as I put on the bra top. They had seen a lot of action this week but it wasn't over yet. I had to remind myself that this was a marathon, not a sprint, as they pushed through the fabric.

"These are for you Maggie," I said softly as I brushed my fingertips across the hard tips through my suit.

I put on my robe and slippers and pulled the other spare robe out of the closet and laid it on the bed for Maggie. Although I didn't need it, I poured myself a glass of wine and sat down to wait. A little while later my phone buzzed again -- it was Maggie letting me know she was outside by the front door so I went down to let her in. She was waiting there with what looked like a small gym bag in her hand.

"You have impeccable timing," I said as I opened the door with a huge smile on my face.

"Oh?" Maggie replied.

"Yeah, I just changed into my suit and opened some wine."

"Perfect," she replied as she followed me inside and up the stairs to my room.

We went inside and I shut the door.

"Welcome to what was supposed to be my honeymoon suite," I said, spreading my arms wide as if to show off the place.

Maggie looked around briefly but she wasn't very interested or impressed.

"Hmph. Yep, exactly how I remembered it."

She put her bag on the bed and opened it up and pulled a small towel out that she then spread out on the bed. I sat down on a chair and watched her start pulling items out of the bag and laying them on top of the towel.

The first item was a strap-on harness but without any attaching dildos. Those came next came as she pulled out a huge realistic penis with ball sac, then a double penetrator and some handcuffs that she laid out side-by-side on the towel. It was like she was a professional torturer laying out the tools of her trade and I felt my pussy start to flow with excitement.

Maggie looked over at me as she pulled something with leather straps and chains out of the bag. I just sat there open-mouthed staring at her.

"Come here."

I obediently stood up and walked the few steps towards her and stopped. She looked down at my robe that was tied in front.

"Take that off."

My hands went to the front and I slowly untied the knot and opened the robe and let it drop to the floor.

Maggie eyed me up and down appraisingly. Then her hands went to my breasts and she pinched each nipple hard enough through the fabric that it made me wince.

"Very cute suit Alex but you won't be needing that. I decided we're not going to the hot tub tonight."

I looked at her with must have been a puzzled look on my face.

She returned an impatient stare and then cocked her head.

"Well?"

I silently reached back and undid the bra top and released my breasts and threw it over to the chair and stood there for a moment.

Maggie gestured with her head down at my thong. "The bottoms too," she said in an annoyed tone.

I stepped out of the thong and stood there naked as she looked me up and down.

"Very nice," she said. "Now turn around and bend over."

I slowly turned around and bent at the waist as she had commanded me. I knew I was fully exposed to her with very little left to the imagination now. Maggie stepped forward and I felt her hands grasp my butt cheeks as her thumbs pried them apart and the cool air enveloped me. She ran one of her hands up my sodden slit from behind, her fingers dodging between my lips to immerse themselves in my wetness.

I felt them travel higher until they paused to tease my anal opening as I bit my lower lip in anticipation. Her fingertips danced momentarily, greasing my bud with my own moistness and then she inserted a digit inside of me with purpose. She sunk her finger as far as it would go as my sphincter begrudgingly accepted the intrusion and my body flinched in response. As quickly as she entered me she withdrew and then she reached around and forced her finger into my mouth.

"Lick it," she commanded, as I willingly accepted her finger between my lips and sucked on it, tasting myself as I cleaned her finger.

Maggie pulled her finger away and suddenly slapped me hard on the ass with a loud smack.

"I think you're almost ready," she proclaimed as I raised up and ran my hand along my butt cheek and felt the hotness of where she'd just struck me.

As I turned to face her, she thrust the bundle of leather and small chains at me and told me to put it on. It took me a few moments of fumbling with them to realize that it was a crotchless thong along with some sort of top. Maggie had to help me with the top as it was a confusing jumble to me. It looked more like the reigns and bit you would put on a horse when you were preparing to go for a ride. I quickly found that I wasn't too far off.

"Turn around," she commanded as she draped the contraption around my front, the leather straps wrapping around my small breasts like an open bra.

Each strap that encircled my tits was connected by a piece of leather to a collar that she affixed around my neck. On the back of the neck was another strap that hooked to a leather-covered O-ring that she put into my mouth forcing it to an open position. Finally, a chain hooked to each side of the mouth strap and had a nipple clamp dangling from its end. She quickly attached them to my erect nipples and the effect was immediate and electric.

Maggie pushed me down on my knees and my head instinctively snapped up, the mouth strap pulling up my perky nipples and causing a momentary jolt of pain in each.

"Aaagh," I heard myself groan, the O-ring gag effectively stifling any words coming from my mouth.