Wine Tasting 2017

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nipples were sticking strait out like thimbles. He then pulled my shirt down and replaced the bustier, making sure it was pushing my tits up as high as he could get them. When I looked down, I could clearly see my rock hard nipple through my shirt, Thanks to him getting my nipples wet my shirts was now even more transparent.

I could tell all of us were drunk. At that point, I really could not walk straight on my own. Steve and John walked with me so that I did not stumble. I notice the other girls are also being helped to walk around. Steve, John, and I headed back to the Whiskey tasting table to start up where we left off. Not sure where everyone else went.

As I ask for the first sample, I noticed the guy checking out my tits. He took a long time telling us about the whiskey and how to serve it. The guy was trying so hard to keep me standing in front of him that he keep pouring the three of us shots of the differ types of whiskeys he had. We were at his booth maybe 5 or 10 minutes and he must have giving us at least 7 or 8 shots not tastings but full shots before we finally move on.

I knew that there was no way I could keep going. I told the guys that they had better get me back to the hotel. Steve called Uber and we headed out. They let my husband know that we were heading back to the hotel. A few minutes later, I was helped into the back seat of the car with John and Steve on either side of me.

On the way back to the hotel, we were passing the Eastern market. This is a large outdoor weekend market with a few very distinctive landmarks. John asked the diver if he would park for a while in front of the market. He told him that they would make it worth his time. The guy agreed and parked in front of the main sign for the market. The guys help me out of the car.

John told me that he wanted to take some pics to remember the night. He and Steve both got their phones out and had me first pose leaning on the car with the market as a backdrop. After a few shots, I heard Steve tell the driver he might want to get his phone out, if he wanted to take a few shots also.

John then removes my shirt with little resistance from me. I did look around to see if anyone was watching us, before I let him. He then sat me on the trunk of the car. He placed my hands behind my head. This made my tits stick straight out in front of me with my nipple pointing nice and high. After a few more shots, Steve removed my skirt. He slid me higher on the trunk, so that I was now laying back on the rear window. John placed my feet up on the trunk and spread my legs as wide as he could. The only thing I had on now is the white heels I had been wearing. Once again, the guys took several pics. I was getting into showing off, so I start to play with my own tits. I suck on one nipple and then the other.

I was not watching but as I was sucking on my nipple, a few cars had turned onto Orleans St. I was in plain sight with my tits and pussy facing the road. The first car continued past us but the second pulled into the parking lot and stopped facing us. The car had its light point straight at us. They just stayed where they were maybe 30 or 40 feet away, so I just keep playing with myself. I was facing the three guys in front of me plus whoever was in the car. I lowered one hand down to my pussy and started to run my middle finger along my lips and over my clit.

After a few minutes, Steve asked the driver if he would like to play with me. The guy was clearly worried but did move to the side of the car next to me and started to run his hands up my leg. He did not stop until he had both hands on my pussy. He was using one hand to hold open my pussy lips while using his other hand to play with my clit. I was really turned on and needed to cum. I told the guy to suck on my clit and if he could make me cum, I would do whatever he wanted to get him off. He moves in front of me and leaned down. I could feel his mouth cover my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his head and he started to lick and suck at my clit. He then reaches up with both hands and started to pinch my nipples.

I was watching Steve and John taking pictures of what we were doing. I also keep checking out the car that was watching us to make sure they stayed where they were. I started to cum almost as soon as his tongue touched my clit. The driver held me tight so I could not move away and just keep sucking my clit and playing with my nipples. I just keep moaning and begging him to suck my clit harder. He did not stop until I was able to have a second orgasm. Finally, he stood up and helped me stand.

The guys told him that was great. Steve told him that he had taking several pics with the guy's phone so he would have the memory. They asked him now that he completed his part of the deal, what he wanted me to do to him. He thought about it for a while and then said he had always wanted to fuck a woman's face and then after he comes on her face he wanted to give her a golden shower. As far as I know, I had never let anyone do this to me. I know that many people have done things to me when I have been out cold, so someone might have giving me a golden shower before, but not that I know of.

I was too drunk and still to horny to try to argue, so I squatted down in front of his car with my back resting on the trunk to keep me upright. I had my legs spread out wide to give the guys some good shots of me. I was looking directly into the high beams of the car in front of me. I told the driver that he will be the very first person I have ever let piss on me.

The diver moved right in front of me and pressed his cock to my mouth. I opened up and let his cock slide past my teeth and all the way in. Luckily, his cock was on the small side and I was able to take the whole thing in without it gagging me at all. He then started to fuck my mouth. I kept up a constant sucking on his cock but do not prevent him from any action he wanted to do. Soon he had his hands behind my head hold in me still. He was driving his cock in and out of my mouth as hard and fast as he could.

Before he came, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and held it right in front of my face. He started to jack himself off. I left my mouth wide open and he shot several large strings of cum on to my face and tits. He then pulled my head forward so my open mouth was right in front of his cock. I watch as he started to piss. It hit me in my face first around my eyes and nose. He then aimed it into my open mouth. He kept that up until my mouth was full and his piss started to run down the side of my face. He moved his stream down to my tits and finally straight at my pussy. I leaned down to watch what he was doing and let his piss run down onto my chest. At the end, before he finished he shoved his cock back into my mouth and I could feel his piss filling my mouth up a second time to the point it was running down my checks and onto my chest. When he was done, I lean forward and let the rest of his piss run out of my mouth and down the front of me. I then sucked his cock a few more times before I stood up.

Not sure why but I wrap my arm around his head and pulled his head down to me. I kissed him roughly making sure that I had as much of my piss covered tongue in his mouth as I could. At the same time, I pressed into him so that his own piss was soaking into his cloths. He did not seem to mind, because he had his hands on my ass and was pulling me in tight to him. Luckily, the guy had some towels or something in the trunk. The guys were able to dry me off a little before they put my cloths back on me. I was way too drunk to help them at all. I did hear the guys in the car yell out that was fucking awesome, as they pulled away. I know that they got me into the car and I remember both of the guys playing with my tits on the rest of the ride but cannot really remember the trip up to the room. I do remember my husband meeting us at the door to the room. I can remember a little bit when John and Steve helped me into the shower.

The guys washed me up after our little party in the parking lot. I remember Steve fucking me with his monster cock, while John was having me suck his cock in the shower. Steve only stands about 5 foot tall but has one of the largest cocks of anyone I ever meet. He calls it his 9 by 9. It is nine inches long and 9 inches around. I had been fucked by him a few times and always loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of me. I do not remember much after that.

This was what my husband told me happened the rest of the night. He told me that they only stayed at the wine tasting another 15 or 20 minutes after I left. He told me he and Ron had been helping Samantha walk around but in the end, she was too shaky to move on her own. So everyone piled back into the Ubers and head back to the rooms. He told me that Samantha, Ron, and him all head to our room and the others all went to one of the other rooms.

He told me he was worried when he did not see me and called John to see what happened to us. John told him to hold on and then live streamed me sucking off the Uber drive and showed him give me my golden shower. He told me that both Ron and he watched my little show. He said Samantha was completely out of it. He was fucking her in the mouth. Ron was fucking the hell out of her pussy, while they watch the guy face fuck me. He tells me that while the guys was pissing on me Ron had pull out of Samantha and was shooting cum all over her chest. My husband said by the time the guys were dressing me he had come in Samantha's mouth and over her face.

By the time, the guys had me back to the room they had cleaned Samantha up and left her laying on the bed nude. He directed the guys to take me into the bathroom and get me cleaned up. After they were done, they placed me on the bed next to Samantha. John held me move my head, so my face laying on top of Samantha's chest. My mouth was in between Samantha's tits. He then moves up and but his cock between her tits and slowly starts to tit fuck her. With each upward trusted his cock slid out from between her tits and into my mouth. My husband tells me that I would suck on it hard and as he pulled his cock back out of my mouth, it would make a popping sound. It took John several minutes of fucking Samantha's tits and my mouth before he finally came on both her tits and my face.

He told me that the three of them all took a brake and had a few drinks. They had taking the time to clean both of us up, while they were setting around drinking and play with us as they felt like it. At around midnight, my husband told me that someone came to the door. He thought it was going to be one of the other guys coming to see what was going on. When he opened the door, he was surprised to see Eric that we meet at the pool earlier. He invited him in and gave him a drink. He told me Eric could not seem to pull his eyes off Samantha and me.

Both Steve and Ron were laying on the bed next to us and playing around with our tits. Eric finally asked if they should be doing that when we are out of it. My husband told me that I said I was still awake and enjoying myself. My husband told him a little about our life style and let him know that we have been doing stuff like this going on 30 years. Eric was still looking like he did not believe him. That is when John got out his phone and showed him all of the pictures he has been collecting of me over the last several years. With that Eric tells them seems strange but he bets it has been fun.

My husband told Eric if he wanted to try anything to go ahead and have some fun. He asked him if it was ok, he would love to fuck one of us in the ass, while at the same time licking the others pussy. My husband told him sounds ok. They move us around so that I was on my stomach with a pillow under me to prop up my ass and have Samantha pussy close to my head.

Eric took his time fucking me and playing with Samantha's pussy. When he got close to coming, he got up on his knees and started to drive into me hard and deep. As he was doing that, my husband said I moved over and started to suck on Samantha's pussy. Eric came deep in my ass. He just let his cock rest in my ass while he watched me continue to work on Samantha's pussy. My husband said after Eric recovered a little he moved me over and started to fuck Samantha. He said he lasted a good 10 minutes before he finally came in her.

When he was done, he asked if he could take a few pics to remember this. He was told as long as he did not post them showing Samantha's face (I do not really care if my face is out there). In fact, I am sure my pics have been posted many hundreds of time. I love it when I am out on a site and run across one of my pics that someone has posted of me. After he took several pics, he left. My husband told me he was not sure what the guys did with me after that. He had picked up Samantha and took her back to our room.

I woke up late the next day. I was laying on my stomach and someone was fucking me nice and slowly. I just laid there and enjoyed the feeling. Before I could cum the guy behind me shot his cum deep into my pussy. Without moving, I told him before he goes anywhere he had better make me cum. He climbed off me and started to rub my pussy and asshole from behind. I raised my ass up in the air to give him better access to my pussy. I felt him moving around and then felt his tongue licking over my asshole and his finger started to rub my clit. This put me over the top and I came hard. After I calmed down, I rolled over to find Jason sitting on the bed next to me. Lisa is down next to my crotch. Apparently, Jason had fucked me but let Lisa get me off afterward. Jason said morning auntie, looks like you had a rough night. I told him it does seem like I must have had a good time.

Jason handed me my robe and told me breakfast was in the living room. When I finally got up and made it into the living room I saw everyone was sitting around in various state of dress having breakfast. I took a seat next to my husband. He filled me in with the details I could not remember clearly.

John showed all of us some video he took the night before. The first one showed the Uber driver and me playing in the parking lot. The second video showed Eric fucking both Samantha and I. The final video showed Ryan, Scott, Ron, and me. I am kneeling on a bench with a sign showing Michigan and Cass.

They tell me we were at the people mover station down the block from the hotel. I was nude except for my heels. My skirt and jacket were laying on the ground in front of the bench. I watched as Scott fucked me from behind, while giving Ron a blowjob. Scott pulled out and came all over my ass. Ryan then moved behind me and started fucking me in the ass. I watch as Ron pulled my face in tight to him and I assumed he came down my throat. I then saw the camera move around when John must have given the camera to Scott. John then had Ryan sit down on the edge of the bench and moved me on top of Ryan so I was facing John. He then put his cock between my tits and had me hold them tight. I started to bounce up and down on Ryan's cock with some help from Ryan. Riding up and down on Ryan's cock, also let John fuck my tits. After a few minutes, Ryan started to cum and held me tight to him. John pulled his cock out from between my tits and had me jack him off until he came on my face.

The guys then put my jacket on which came down to just cover my ass. I see John put my skirt in his jacket pocket. The last few minutes of the tap showed us walking back to the hotel. I have John on one side and Ron on the other holding me up. The video showed how for most of the walk back to the hotel my ass or pussy was on full display, depending on where the camera was pointed. I told the guys they are lucky that a cop did not catch us. We would all be sitting is a cell some place. John told me we are in Detroit and the last thing a cop is worried about is a couple of people being lewd in public. We all laugh and I tell him if a cop shows up at my door he is paying my legal fees. We are all dress and check out by noon. This was another great time at the wine tasting.

12