Wine Tasting

Story Info
Sharing the wife after a wine tasting.
2.7k words
4.14
63.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I hosted a wine tasting last weekend and let me tell you, we tasted a whole lot more than wine that night! There were about six couples and two single guys. We tasted about 8 different wines and while most people tasted everything they only drank what they liked. Not us. We drank every last bit of all eight. Needless to say we were pretty well hammered at that point.

A little background on my wife. We've been married for five years and have turned to using fantasy stories to keep the sparks in the bedroom alive. One of the fantasies I have her play out involves telling me about other men that she would like to fuck. I would have her close her eyes and call their names while we did it. It was awesome. The best experience we ever had was when she went out with some friends and a guy named Gary hit on her. It was all fun and games - they didn't do anything. At one point he felt up her ass "accidentally" but that was as far as it went. That night she came home a little tipsy and a lot horny. We fooled around and all the while her eyes are closed. She proceeded to call me Gary and begged me to lick her, kiss her and suck her. She doesn't go down on me much so I took this opportunity to push it. I turned around into 69 position and she played right along. Give me your cock, Gary I want to suck your huge dick. Put your cock in my mouth. That was the last thing she said because she devoured my member. We did this for about five minutes before she pulled her mouth off of me rolled me n my back and said, I want you NOW Gary. The ultimate pleasure for me was when she moaned, Oh Gary! Oh Gary! Oh God, yes, yes yes Fuck me Gary! As she came wildly.

So back to the wine tasting. Everyone left the house at about 10:00 except for one of the single guys. His name was Bill and he was a very good looking friend of a friend. At one point I caught my wife eying him up and whispered, "I think we'll fantasize about him tonight!" Oh yeah, she replied.

He wasn't really making any effort to leave and we were having a good time so I offered to open another bottle of wine. Naturally no one said no. As I went into the kitchen to open it I noticed my wife sat down on the love seat next to Bill. My heart nearly stopped dead. Wow. I took my sweet time opening the bottle and when I went back in I could tell my wife was getting some good fodder for our session later that night. She was clearly hitting on him. I winked at her when he looked away and she grinned ear to ear. I suggested we get some fresh glasses because I knew that we used them all up at the tasting and would need to wash them by hand. That gave the two of them a few extra minutes together.

By the time I returned there was music playing and my wife was blushing profusely. I wondered what I had missed but neither one would tell me. I poured everyone a glass and we talked and drank for about 30 minutes. After work and news the talk quickly turned to sex. My wife was randy and I started to sense that Bill was too. I could also tell he was pretty drunk. He excused himself to go to the bathroom and my wife knocked my socks off when she looked at me and said, "I want him." WHHAAAAT!?! Was all I could blurt out. You know it's your fantasy, honey, let me do it. Let me have him and we can both fulfill a fantasy. Who knows, he might even let you watch! She winked. I didn't know what to say. I heard the water going and my wife said, what do you think, as if to get my final answer before he returned. I don't know what came over me. I was drunk and more than a little horny so I said, Yes.

I couldn't believe what I just said. As we sat and drank and talked I didn't say a word. To a certain degree I almost hoped that he wouldn't be into it so it wouldn't happen. I drank my glass so fast and poured myself some more.

Bill and my wife didn't seem to notice that I had become pretty quiet. They sat on the love seat and chatted each other up. I finally came around and realized that there was nothing I could really do but just let it happen and enjoy it as much as I could. So I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I took my time and made as much noise as I could so they would know I wasn't nearby. As I walked back into the room, I could tell something happened. Bill seemed a little weird and my wife had a sheepish little grin. I figured out that my wife had just made a pass and I'm pretty sure they had just kissed. That's why my wife was smiling and why Bill was uncomfortable.

"Well," I said, I'm completely drunk and about to pass out so I'm going to go to bed. You guys can finish the wine together. All of a sudden Bill stood up and shook my hand and said goodnight. The sheepish grin fell away as my wife now realized that she couldn't turn back now. I went up to the bedroom, made a little noise for about ten minutes, turned the TV on and slipped out the window.

I snuck in through the garage door and positioned myself in the office giving me a clear view of the two of them on the loveseat. We were separated by French doors and the music was still playing in the living room. They could neither see nor hear me.

They talked for what seemed like an eternity but was actually only 15 minutes. They finished their wine and poured another glass. My wife went to the bathroom and Bill stood up and lit some candles in the room. I felt sick to my stomach as I realized that this man, this stranger was making serious moves on my wife.

My wife returned and sat down on the couch and Bill sat down beside her with his arm around her. I think she preempted Bills moves because before he could do anything she leaned over, grabbed his face and pulled it to hers. They kissed lightly over and over. He grabbed her face and kissed her eyes and nose and chin. She kept her eyes closed and I guessed that she was reverting to our fantasy role play mode. But then she opened them to the reality that she was in the arms of another man.

They looked into each others eyes. My wife opened her lips slightly and their faces came together. They French kissed long, hard and deep. My wife pushed him back and threw one leg over him. Her hands ran down his chest, his ran down her back and settled on her ass. He started to massage her butt as I watched. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his head. They continued to make out, tongues lapping in and out of each others mouths. He put his hand up the back of her shirt and pulled her body into him. He kissed her lips, her chin, her neck and down the center of her chest. He pushed his hands up a little further and her shirt slid up. He unclasped her bra, she raised her arms and he pulled her top over her head.

There was my wife, straddling another man, topless and kissing him deeply. He returned his lips to her chest as she tossed her head back. I saw him kissing and licking and then moving slowly to her left breast. He took her nipple into his mouth and suckled her. He then licked her nipples gently with his tongue and repeated the pleasure for her right breast. My wife moaned lightly and started to slide down to her knees. She kissed his neck, his chest, his stomach and then the small tuft of light hair above the button of his pants. She unbuttoned them with one hand, massaging him with the other. Unless he was impotent he was surely hard as a rock. She pulled down his zipper , grabbed each side of his pants and pulled down.

NOPE! Not impotent. Not even close. He cock sprung up from his pants and stood towering over my wife's head as she removed his pants. Oh dear god. My wife hasn't seen another mans' penis in at least five years let alone touch one. She slid her hand up his leg, then slowly stroked up the length of his shaft, and wrapped her hand completely around it. Would she suck him? Probably not, that wasn't her thing. Nope, she kept her hand on his member, stroking it gently as she moved back up his chest to continue making out.

It was time to reciprocate. Another man just made out with my wife, sucked her tits and was about to touch her wet pussy. It took all of two seconds for him to unzip her skirt and slide his hands into her panties. My wife stood up to let him slide her skirt to the floor. There she stood. My wife. Completely nude in front of a seated nude man. He pulled her to him and kissed her stomach. She grabbed the back of his head and bent her knees slightly so he could suck her nipples again. As she did this I could see his hand between her legs, massaging her clit. She bowed her head forward and hugged him.

After giving her pleasure with his hands for nearly five minutes, his hard on went down. My wife, seemingly tired of standing dropped slowly to her knees in front of him. She kissed him once and pushed him back onto the loveseat. Her head dropped to his lap and in one swift motion, she opened her mouth and took his entire cock. In seconds his erection returned to full force. Now, with her mouth around him bobbing up and down I could tell how large he was. It was surely the largest cock my wife had ever seen as she devoured it hungrily. She licked it numerous times and at the top of each stroke she lowered her mouth onto him. Her left hand pumped his shaft all the while and I could tell they were both very turned on.

My fantasy was coming true. My wife was completely naked with another man. His enormous, erect cock was in my wife's mouth and he was about to make love to her. He moved off the couch and threw some blankets and pillows on the floor. My wife lay down on her back and he laid down next to her. They kissed again deeply before he positioned himself above her. Her legs spread slightly and one wrapped around his back. She reached down and guided him to her entrance. His hips rocked and swayed back and forth slowly as he worked his cock into my wife. After minutes of this gentle action my wife raised both her knees, grabbed his ass, wrapped herself around him and pulled him fully into her. He responded by increasing the pace and strength with which he pounded my wife. He pulled out further and further slamming his cock harder and harder into my wife's pussy. He continued to fuck her harder and harder, grinding his dick around inside her. My wife pressed her hips up to meet him grinding her clit into his pelvis as their lips remained locked in a passionate kiss. I saw her hands clench and her back arch as she took a very deep breath in. She arched backwards exposing her rock solid nipples. His butt clenched and his toes curled and my wife groaned as she released a wild orgasm. A second later Bill gasped and shot his load into my wife's pussy sending another moan from her mouth. He collapsed on top of her and returned to making out.

I looked on, amazed at how beautiful my wife was. This man we just met had given my wife a powerful orgasm. She had taken a new lover and kissed him, sucked him and taken his load inside her. They beauty of seeing the two lovers embracing was wonderful. They kissed and caressed for a few moments and then he grabbed a blanket to cover her and they fell asleep in each others arms.

I snuck back upstairs with an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach. It wasn't anger or jealousy and soon it disappear as I realized that my wife had just lived out a beautiful fantasy and that so had I. I masturbated and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to noises of hard sex, much as I expected to be. I cracked the door slightly to look downstairs and saw my naked wife riding Bill's cock. He was sucking her tits and squeezing her ass. She was bouncing off him hard and fast. I heard her say, "Can you come a third time?" THIRD!?!?! I guess I missed one. He grabbed her neck and threw her down on her stomach. He kissed down her back and then stuck his face right into her crack. I could hear his tongue working her. All of a sudden she produced a tube of KY. Where the hell did that come from? And is she really going to do that? With him? Oh my god!

He licked her for a minute or so while he spread KY on his dick. They he took the remainder and wiped her ass with it. She winced as he slid a finger into her but it was mixed with pleasure as he slid one into her pussy as well. He worked both her holes for a couple minutes while she stroked his cock to keep it hard. Then he started to talk dirty to her. Who's your new lover? You are! Who's my little slut? I am. Are you slutty. I'm a complete and total slut. I'm your slut. I'm your little whore. I need your cock in my ass. You want me to fuck your ass? Fuck my ass baby. My ass belongs to you. Fuck my ass. He mounted her from behind and slid his cock into her ass. She groaned and moaned. Come a third time baby. Shoot a third load into my ass.

I couldn't believe it. I sat and watched as another man fucked my wife anally while my wife begged him to do it. She then begged him to come in her ass, which he did.

He then kissed her, cleaned up and left as I returned to the bed. My wife came upstairs and crawled in with me. She was absolutely spent. I told her that I had watched the first and third. She said she knew about the first and just assumed I had been there for the second. She had woken up not long after the first and started massaging his back. As she kissed him he rolled over and they made love again. He had much more stamina the second time and their session had lasted nearly two hours. In the end my wife leaned over to his ear and whispered, "cum in my mouth." She hopped quickly off him and slid down to his cock. She took him in her mouth and started bobbing. His back arched and he groaned as his cock exploded in my wife's mouth. She swallowed.

When they awoke in the morning he wanted to sneak out quickly. The anal sex was her idea. She told him that he owned her. He had come in her pussy and her mouth and that the only thing he needed to do was cum in her ass. Once he did that he'd be the only man to do so. So, he did. But in order to come he needed some heavy, dirty sex talk. And that's what probably woke me up.