Wined, Dined & "Trois"-lined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes and alternately focus on the delicate touch of Vince's lips near my ear, and the equally light touch of Josh's lips getting nearer to my mound. Vince leaves my ear and moves to my mouth. We are soon in a deep passionate kiss that has me making mewling sounds at the back of my throat. I am writhing my hips with urgency as Josh is kissing all over my pubic area but avoiding direct contact with my clit. Vince then starts traveling his lips towards my right breast and ends up kissing in circles around the nipple. Both men are teasing me by lightly licking and kissing around where I really want them and driving me crazy with need.

Again I get the feeling that these guys have this whole thing choreographed. At almost the same moment, both men gently move their lips over to the precise spots I am willing them toward. Vince slowly sucks my right nipple up between his lips and continues gently sucking and releasing. Josh finds my clitoris with his lips and tongue and begins a lazy circular sucking and licking motion that I can't quite figure out, but which is creating a slow burn. Both men seem to have found the same rhythm, and I can feel myself moving into a trance-like state. The tension in my buttocks and thighs grows as the orgasm slowly builds and builds.

As I unconsciously rock my hips up and down, I become aware of some pressure around my vaginal area. I feel something slowly sliding into me and presume it must be Josh's fingers. There is a lovely thrusting and full feeling as he pushes his fingers in and out in rhythm with his circular tongue motions on my clitoris. Vince has meanwhile moved to my other nipple and begins a slow sucking motion drawing the nipple deep into his mouth and then letting it go slightly before sucking in again.

The trance-like state is moving me to another level of consciousness as the men start to pick up the speed of their sucking and licking. Now I am letting out guttural "oooohhhh" sounds that are getting louder and louder. My legs and pelvis area are now totally stiff and all my muscles are straining as I feel the orgasm slowly taking over. My whole being seems focused on my engorged clitoris and my whole body tenses for the orgasm that is so close now. It feels like I am climbing a mountain and the peak is ever so close, and yet my movement toward it is agonizingly slow. Suddenly the orgasm explodes. It's a sudden ecstatic release of tension and I feel the waves of contractions overwhelm my body.

At the moment of orgasm, the feeling of the fingers in my vagina has changed to something far bigger and harder. My first thought is that Vince is fucking me because he knows I like to be entered the minute I orgasm. However as I open my eyes I am astonished to see it is Josh who has positioned himself over me and is entering me. It feels delicious as he rams it hard against my cervix. The contractions wrap around his penis and add to the orgasm. I literally scream at him, "harder! deeper!!" and he obliges.

Out of the corner of my eye I see that Vince has swung his erection up and close to my mouth. I lustily reach for it with my mouth and suck it in. He is happy to thrust it into my mouth and I taste the semi-dried juices from my own vagina. My right hand reaches up and cups his balls softly.

Now that I have had my orgasm, I am less crazy with lust and I can really open my eyes and enjoy the sight of these two men. Josh's dark straight hair has fallen over his face, but I can see that his eyes are closed and his forehead is furrowed deeply in concentration. His mouth is open in an "o" shape and he is huffing and puffing with the exertion of his thrusting. His muscles on his neck and arms are bulging with the effort of holding himself up and over me. My eyes swing over to Vince whose eyes are glued on Josh. He is watching him fucking me and this seems to intensify his desire. I can see a slight smile on his face and his eyes have that glazed over look that he gets when he is lost in lovemaking with me. He notices me looking at him and glances over to me with a big wide grin on his face. "This is fantastic, Katy. Don't stop...either of you." He directs the last comment to Josh who momentarily looks up at Vince and throws him a beatific smile.

Josh changes the thrusts every so often so they are sometimes deep and sometimes shallow. Eventually he settles into a deep thrusting that resembles a jackhammer and starts grunting "I'm.... going.... to... come...". I get the impression that this is a sort of cue to Vince, because as he says this, Vince picks up the speed of his mouth fucking and looks into my eyes. "Get ready to drink, Katy," he says and I feel his balls tense up in my fingers. Suddenly my mouth is filled with warm wet glutinous semen as Vince lets loose into my mouth. He holds his penis steadily and watches me closely as I keep his penis in my mouth and let the semen slide around. His face muscles relax and he smiles slightly and watches me through hooded eyes. Then he looks over at Josh, and I do the same. Josh gives one more mighty thrust and then stops at the deepest point and I can feel the jerking of his orgasm. He grunts loudly and then proceeds to groan for several seconds as his body continues to twitch and shudder. When he calms a bit, he starts slowly thrusting again and looks at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Fabulous, that was fucking fabulous!" He says it with such enthusiasm that Vince and I start laughing. Soon Josh is laughing too, in-between more outbursts of "Fabulous, fucking fabulous!!" Soon we are all laughing hysterically and Josh and Vince have fallen onto me in a heap. I have hastily swallowed Vince's cum which is making my mouth and throat feel very salty and scratchy. Both the men are sweating heavily and their perspiration on my skin is making me feel very gooey and uncomfortable.

"Okay, guys, time to stretch out my tired limbs," I say finally. I stumble as I get up, flopping into the reclining chair nearest the couch. The guys have their eyes closed and are still breathing heavily. Their dicks are still erect and sticking straight up as they are reclined on the couch at opposite ends with their legs tangled together. I enjoy this spectacle for a little longer, and then pull myself up, announcing that I am heading off to the shower. Vince grunts.

When I finish my shower and head back to the living room dressed in Vince's bathrobe, I see that Josh is dressed and looking for his coat. Vince is in his underwear tidying up the remaining wine glasses in the room. The movie has been turned off and the lights are on.

"Hey, where are you going, Josh?" I ask, as Josh finds his coat and heads for the door.

"Got to go, Katy. I've got to work early in the morning and I should leave you two lovebirds alone now," he says with a sheepish grin on his face. "It was fantastic meeting you," he says this with the same relish with which he had previously said "fucking fabulous". I can't help the big grin that forms on my face. "Great meeting you also, Josh."

Suddenly, with clothes on Josh, I am feeling all shy and uncertain what to do next. I want to give him a big passionate kiss, but with Vince standing next to us, it doesn't feel right anymore. I reach out for a tentative hug. Josh smiles, pulls me to him, and gives me a big bear hug. He kisses my cheek lightly and whispers "bye" in my ear.

We walk him to the door and Vince lets him out, giving him a friendly pat on his shoulders and tells him he'll see him next week at the hockey game.

He approaches me slowly with an odd look of trepidation on his face. "Well, Katy, what did you think of all that? Are you mad at me?" Vince says quietly.

I am thoughtful for a moment. "Noooo, I wouldn't say I'm mad. On the one hand, it would have been nice if you had asked me beforehand if I wanted to do a three-some. On the other hand, if you had asked, I would have said no!" I said with a laugh.

"Wasn't it kind of fun this way? This way you had no expectations, and no fear going into it. This is what my first time was like." Vince said.

"And who was your first time with?" I asked full of curiosity. "Was it with Josh?"

"No, no." He said vehemently. "I introduced Josh to 3-ways a few years ago. No, my first time was with a previous girlfriend and her female friend. She told me they did it all the time."

"So then you introduced Josh to it and now you guys do it all the time." I said, looking at him carefully. "So, does this mean you sleep with Josh's girlfriends also?" I wasn't sure how I felt about all this.

"Only if I'm not seeing someone at the time. Same with him." Vince says looking at me equally carefully. "Does this bother you, Katy?"

"Honestly, I don't know," I say coming over and putting my arms around his neck. "This is all so new to me. All I know is that it was...fucking fabulous!" We both break up laughing at this. He kisses me gently on my lips several times and then pulls away and strokes my cheek.

"So, would you be up for it again?" Vince asks tentatively.

I break away from him and walk away with my hands on my hips. "Wellllll, I don't know...." I look at the clock, turn and say with a grin, "Can you call him back right now?!"

12