Wingman for a While Ch. 02

Story Info
Max gets first choice.
8.3k words
4.76
27.7k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,326 Followers

I called Corinne. I emailed her. I sent her texts. I even contacted Marie, and got her address. I wrote her a letter, and mailed it.

She wanted nothing to do with me. She didn't answer a single one of my attempts.

I couldn't really blame her. We were having a fantastic weekend together. But now, for her, it would always be paired with the image of Rob's dick in her face.

Rob called me half a dozen times. I never returned his calls. I saw him in the stands at one of my home games. He tried to wait for me afterwards, but I ducked him.

He was at the next home game, too. I was still seriously ticked off at him, but I figured that I should at least give him an opportunity to apologize. After all, that's what I wanted to do with Corinne, but she wouldn't let me.

-" Max- man. I'm really sorry. I didn't know that you were so into her." he said. That was bullshit. I'd told him that she was the best night of my life. That she was amazing.

"Look - I just wanna make this up to you. To make it right, if I can. Look."

He produced a pair of tickets to a hockey game. Montreal. The Canadiens. I couldn't help it. I glanced at the stubs in his hand.

Fuck. Bell Centre, Section 101, Row 4. That was centre ice.

- "I'll think about it." I told him.

- "Max, they're for Friday night -"

- "I'll call you tomorrow."

I thought about it. Rob was a dick - a selfish dick. He had ruined it for me with Corinne. But he was just being himself. If I knew what he was, couldn't I just avoid letting him fuck things up for me again?

And didn't he have an amazing radar, when it came to women? And the Canadiens - 4th row? Thos tickets were well over $200 a pop. He really did feel bad, and wanted to make it up to me.

***

The Bell Center was awesome. The game itself was a bit of a letdown. The Habs got hammered, 5-1, by the Blackhawks. But the seats were fantastic, and Rob was trying really hard to get back on my good side.

He figured out pretty quick that I didn't want to talk about Corinne, so he didn't go there. Instead, he told me that he had found a nice little club on Crescent Street for us to try out after the game.

It was a throwback to the disco era. If you've never noticed, French-Canadian girls dress up real nice. When they get their makeup on, and those tight dresses, they can look really good.

We got a ridiculously over-priced drink, and Rob started scoping out the options. There were a couple of skanky-looking girls, and a real hottie, with a rather chubby friend. I noticed three super-attractive girls laughing in a booth, but I wasn't sure how that math would work out.

- "C'mon." said Rob. He grabbed my arm, and led the way.

I honestly thought that he was headed for the hot trio. I had visions of very complicated threesomes running through my imagination. At the last second, Rob veered to the left. To the booth with the fantastic hottie - and her chubby wingman.

Care to guess which one Rob sat next to?

The hottie was Louise. She might have had a tad too much makeup on, but I was willing to bet that if you peeled off the warpaint, there was a super-attractive girl there. Rob slid into the booth next to her, and immediately went to work.

The only space left was next to the chubby friend. Her name was Diane. She had mid-length blonde hair, and wore a dress that revealed acres of cleavage. Unfortunately, there were even more acres of Diane under the dress.

She was ... plump. Rubens might have rejected her. Ok, she was fat.

It was a shame, because Diane had a pretty face, big blue eyes, and remarkably large tits. There was just a little too much of her.

I was tempted to just fuck off, and leave. But that would have only inconvenienced Rob - and it would have shattered Diane. I had a vivid memory of Shevaun storming out of my apartment, after Rob had rejected her. Diane was looking at me with a mixture of awe and expectation. I just couldn't bring myself to dash her hopes.

Let me express it in the harshest terms. I'm probably a 7, on a scale of 10. On a good night, I may be an 8. Corinne certainly took me for one.

Diane was a 4. If she had lost a little weight, she might have been a 5. She was delighted to find me sitting next to her. She must've thought that it was her lucky night.

Meanwhile, I just wanted to kill Rob. But it wasn't Diane's fault. And she didn't deserve to be humiliated. So I sat next to her, and made pleasant conversation, all the while hoping that Rob would strike out with Louise.

Of course he didn't.

We ended up back at Diane's place, where she made Spanish coffees, and tried hard to anticipate my every wish. I just didn't have the heart to reject her, and tell Rob to kiss my ass.

So he disappeared to the guest bedroom, with the hottie - Louise - leaving me with chubby Diane. I was trapped. She was sweet, and attentive, and a really nice girl. It wasn't her fault that she was a 5.

I was acting weird, I suppose, trying to be nice to her while avoiding anything sexual. She could sense my hesitation - my reluctance - and it was making her nervous.

You may think that I was losing it, but I thought of Shevaun, and of Jenny, from high school. And I decided that I wasn't going to traumatize another girl, if I could help it. I smiled at Diane, and deliberately placed my hand on her thigh.

I thought she was going to hyper-ventilate. Diane's confidence must have been shaky enough to start - and my odd behaviour couldn't have helped. Now I was finally coming on to her. She leaned into me, and pressed her lips to mine.

Fuck it. I made up my mind. Let's give Diane a night to remember, I thought. She was a surprisingly good kisser. I french-kissed her, while I pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Her tits were enormous, and easily overflowed my hands. She big pink nipples, and areolae like beer coasters.

I peeled her dress off, and found that Diane had made some bad choices, She had a butterfly tattoo on her belly, and some weird oriental script down her side, from under her breast to her hip. Some day in the future, that butterfly was going to end up looking like a manta ray, if she wasn't careful.

I managed to ignore the tattoos, mostly because Diane seemed intent on pushing her massive tits into my mouth. I sucked on her nipples, while trying to get her dress past her hips. I had to stand up, to pull it off.

Diane wasn't wearing panties. She leaned back on the couch, showing off her enormous jugs. She had a neatly-trimmed pussy, and a pierced navel. I decided to give Diane a treat.

I went down on her.

Diane went nuts. She flopped back on the couch, and tucked a cushion under her ass to give me unrestricted access. Maybe she hadn't been on the receiving end, in terms of oral sex, for a while. She certainly seemed to enjoy my attentions.

She came in no time.

Diane was thrilled. She couldn't do enough for me. She knelt in front of the couch, and took my dick as deep as she could get. She sucked both of my balls into her mouth - carefully, and gently. Then she slobbered all over my cock, and wrapped her enormous tits around it. She masturbated me with her boobs. It felt incredibly good.

She was so eager to please. I helped her climb back up on to the couch. I made a big production out of pulling a condom from my pocket, tearing the packet, and rolling it on. I pushed Diane onto her back, and lifted her heavy legs.

Her shaven pussy was fully exposed to my view. I nestled the tip of my cock between her hairless lips, and pushed.

She was very wet, but surprisingly tight.

It was my gift to Diane. I fucked her, gently, but deeply. She was so wound up, that she came again, shouting "Oui, oui!"

I wasn't close yet. I straddled her chest, and wrapped her massive melons around my cock. I titty-fucked her. Diane helped me, holding her big breasts up so that I could slide my cock between them. I felt my orgasm building, and pulled back, so that I ejaculated all over her big breasts, rather than on her face.

Typically, guys gets sleepy after they come. But in this case, it was Diane who fell asleep.

That left me with a little problem. There wasn't enough room for the two of us on her couch. I pulled my underwear on, and looked for Diane's bedroom. I could hear Rob and Louise still going at it. But I found Diane's room. I was pink and frilly. I pulled down her bed sheet.

I returned to the couch, and gathered Diane up in my arms - carefully, because she was a big girl. I didn't want to pull a muscle. It was a bit surprising that she didn't wake up. I carried her back to her bedroom, and placed her in her own bed. After covering her up, I went back to the couch.

Rob snuck out of Louise's room a while later, carrying his clothes.

- "You done?" he asked. "Then let's get out of here."

Fuck and flee. Rob's version of a dine and dash.

"Where did you end up?" he asked me. "I thought you were fucking her on the couch."

- "I did. When she passed out, I put her to bed."

- "Holy shit. How did you manage?"

- "I made two trips."

***

Yeah, I was still an asshole. Maybe that was what made me a good wingman for Rob. He promised to make it up to me, and I ended up with the fat chick. But Diane was a nice girl. It wasn't a hardship to have sex with her, either. Maybe I was just a hound - and dogs run in packs.

Rob knew that I wasn't entirely happy with our arrangement, so he kept promising that he would 'make it right'. I wasn't sure what that meant.

At the end of February, I had a week off before another string of games in March. Rob had a plan.

- "Blue Mountain." he said. "On me."

- "Skiing?" I really wasn't in the mood to be reminded of Corinne.

- "Snowboarding. It's a hoot. Then we find a couple of bunnies ..."

- "And I get the fat one?"

- Max, c'mon: I'm trying to make this up to you, here. I'll pick up the tab. And ... you can have first pick."

- "Pardon?" I wasn't sure I'd heard that right.

- "You can have first choice. Of the girls." said Rob. He really did sound contrite.

- "Alright. I'm in."

Blue Mountain is only a couple of hours away, on Georgian Bay. It's no Tremblant - the elevation is only 700 feet, or so. Also, the snow conditions haven't always been great, these past few years. But it's a cute resort, with lots of activities, and plenty of accommodation and restaurants. Also, I'd never tried snowboarding, and was keen to give it a shot.

We took off early Friday afternoon. Rob had booked us a two-bedroom suite in the historic lodge. We checked in, and had plenty of time to grab a bite, and then hit the slopes that night. The whole hill was brightly lit.

I had a gas trying to master the snowboard - it's not quite as easy as it looks. Rob was way better at it. Of course, the boarding was only secondary for him. He had already found a blonde hardbody who was snowboarding, and was shadowing her. She was worth following, too.

But for some reason, I was watching her shorter, dark-haired friend. This girl was plump, and wore an old-fashioned ski jacket - the kind that look like they've been pumped full of air. She had snow pants on as well, a ridiculous hat with two pompoms that stuck out under her helmet. An oversized pair of goggles was the finishing touch..

I watched her zig and zag down the slope, looking like she might wipe out at any moment. She tried to slow down, cutting across the hill, but she hit a couple of moguls sideways, and that threw her off balance. She was running out of room, and tried to cut back.

It was a spectacular wipe out. The snow sprayed four or five feet in the air, and she carved a massive divot. She came to a halt just a few feet from the fence. She ended up on her back - and she didn't move.

I was terrified that she had injured herself. I got down there as fast as I could.

- "Are you alright?" I shouted. I skidded to a stop just a few feet away, and got my feet free of my board.

The girl was lying on her back, with snow all over her face - and she was laughing. Laughing her ass off.

- "I'm fine. I'm fine." she said. "Did you see that? Did you see me wipe out?"

- "I certainly did. I thought you were hurt."

At that point, she started wiping the snow from her goggles.

- "No - I'm fine." she repeated. "I just wish I had a video of it." She was getting nowhere with the goggles, so she took them off.

Holy shit.

No, I didn't say that. But under the silly hat, and over the Michelin Man snowsuit, was the most adorable face I'd ever seen. Long, long brown hair, big brown eyes, and a perfect nose. Dimples - and a smile that lit up the whole hill.

A couple of skiers stopped nearby, spraying us with snow.

- "You alright?" they asked, in chorus.

- "I'm fine." she said. "Thank you for stopping. But this kind gentleman has already stopped to help." And she treated me to a heart-stopping smile. "Was it that bad?" she asked.

- "Spectacularly bad." I said.

- "Well, thank you for coming to my aid, Mr. ....?"

- "Max. Pleased to meet you."

- "Max? As in Maximilian?" I nodded. "Not so many Maximilians around anymore. Lina. Pleased to meet you, too." She reached out to shake my hand.

I pulled her to her feet, and insisted that she make sure she wasn't hurt.

- "I'm fine. Really, Max - I'm okay."

- "If you say so. But I'll follow you down the hill, just to make sure. Or should I call the ski patrol, and get the sled?"

She laughed. "Here - could you carry these for me? I think they're the problem." She held out the archaic, oversized goggles. I took them, and tucked them inside my jacket.

I followed her down the hill. She was careful, for a while, but then decided that she was fine, and promptly wiped out again.

Lina waved me off, clearly laughing once more. She got up unaided, and continued down the slope. How many people laugh when they wipe out?

Her friend was waiting at the bottom of the hill, with Rob beside her.

- "Oh, Sweetie! You had me so worried." said the blonde. "What took so long?"

- "I wiped out." said Lina. "'Spectacularly', according to this gentleman here."

- "Max." I said, introducing myself to the blonde.

- "Andrea." she replied. "Thanks for saving my girl. And this is my new friend, Rob."

It took a little while to explain that Rob and I already knew each other. The girls thought that it went beyond coincidence. Rob took immediate advantage.

- "Then you lovely ladies should have dinner with us tonight. It's karma." he said.

Andrea was all for it. But I deferred to Lina.

- "If that's okay with you." I said.

- "Sounds good to me." she said. "But do we have time for one more run?"

We did. By unspoken agreement, Andrea stuck with Rob, while I stayed close to Lina.

She was cheerful, intelligent, and funny. And we discovered that we had more in common than we had thought. We were both living in Toronto, though neither of us was born there. Even more incredibly, she was half Spanish, half Hungarian, on her Dad's side; I'm half Irish, and half Hungarian, on my Mom's side.

- "How does a Hungarian guy pick up a Spanish girl?" I asked.

- "Sheer persistence." she said. "Do you speak any Magyar?"

- "Badly." I admitted. "I only mastered the food words - and swearing."

By the time we got to the bottom of the hill, I was sure of two things: Lina's snowsuit wasn't form-fitting. And I liked her - a lot.

She asked me what I did; I admitted that I was a jock, playing lacrosse.

- "Really?" she said. "That's so cool!" She asked me question after question about it: how often we played, if all of the players had second jobs, how many fans came to the games ... I had to interrupt her to ask what she did.

- "Med school." she said.

- "Med school?" That made Lina a hell of a lot smarter than me.

- "Sounds more impressive than it really is." she said. "I'm not sure if I want to be a GP, or maybe geriatrics."

- "It does sound impressive." I said.

- "But not as cool as lacrosse."

It turned out that we were all staying at the same lodge.

- "See." said Rob. "Karma."

The girls voted for the cozy restaurant, rather than the swanky one. We all went upstairs to change, and met up an hour later. I was amazed that two women could get ready in less than an hour. Then I saw why.

Andrea wore a pair of jeans, and a tight sweater that emphasized her impressive assets. Lina had on a faded pair of jeans, and an old, short-sleeved shirt. Rob gave me a look, as if to say 'That took an hour?'.

But if their clothing was casual to the extreme, there were a few touches that gave them away. Andrea's hair and makeup were perfect. There was nothing wrong with Lina's makeup, either. And the top two buttons of her brightly-coloured shirt were undone, revealing a bit of cleavage, and the top of her fancy bra.

Rob did a bit of a double-take. He hadn't seen her without the Michelin Man snowsuit, and had no idea that it concealed a trim, athletic body. He also hadn't seen her without the silly hat. Andrea was a walking wet dream, but Lina would turn her fair share of heads, too.

Her long hair was halfway down her back, and her smile was as bright as Corinne's - with considerably better teeth. I don't know why I thought of Corinne, at that moment. But the two women had very little in common.

Corinne moved gracefully, sensually. Lina moved like a jock, or a woman who's unaware of how hot she is. Rapid, jerky little movements - Lina was a bit goofy. Until you've seen a pretty, goofy girl, you have no idea how appealing that is.

Her jeans weren't tight, or form-fitting, but I suspected that she had nice legs. Her arms were toned, and shapely. She also had that lovely shade of skin that tans instantly - unlike my whiter than white, instant sunburn skin.

Dinner was a treat. Andrea was pleasant, and reasonable bright. The girls carried their end of the conversation, and more. Lina caught me examining the top of her lacy bra, and kicked me under the table. But she had a huge grin on her face. I couldn't tell if she was enjoying the attention, or just tickled that she had caught me.

Coffees, dessert ... and then Lina asked me if I would take a little walk with her. Rob gave me a wink, and disappeared with Andrea.

The resort is very pretty at night, and it was a lovely evening - not too cold. She seemed very comfortable with me. I didn't know if Rob and Andrea were back at our room, or theirs - but did it matter?

- "You know," I said, "we could -"

- "Go skating!" she said.

There is a large frozen pond right next to the resort. It's well lit, and there's a little shop that rents skates all night. She was so enthusiastic, I couldn't say no.

Honestly, we had fun. I tied her skates, and then discovered that she had never skated before. She clung to me like her life depended on it, but she laughed at her own awkwardness.

- "Oh, God!" she said. "I hope nobody takes a video of this!"

- "But you wanted a video of your wipe out?"

- "That was different - nobody would have known it was me, with those stupid goggles on!"

She wasn't shy about holding on to me, and I thought we were doing really well. When we returned the skates, she was smiling brightly.

- "That was awesome! Thank you Max - I really enjoyed that. So what should we do now?"

- "Well," I said, "we could go back -"

- "How about a hot chocolate?" she said.

I finally got the hint. Lina was sweet, and she was hot, but she wasn't interested in me. Not in the way I was interested in her. We got her a hot chocolate, and admired all the lights.

But Lina was no fool. She could tell that I was down.

- "Max? Are you okay?" she asked.

- "Me? Yeah, fine." I lied.

- "You don't look fine."

- "I've had a great time." I said. That was true. "You're a lot of fun, Lina."

- "Thanks. And you've done your job, so it's all good, right?"

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,326 Followers