Wingman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I replied to David, "No, of course I'll clean her up all proper!" I turned to Belle. "Could I bother you for your room key?"

She was confused about my request, but she played along, giving me the key.

I then gave the key to David. "Here you are old man, room 320. Her clothes are there, if you could fetch them home with you? As you know the room is reserved in her name for the night. I assure you I will have your lovely wife back to you, clean as can be, in, say... 24... or maybe 48 hours. She will be naked so you can check. Ta-ta for now!"

"Wait! What about your wife?" David asked. "Won't she object?"

"Oh, there will be no objection from that direction. In fact, I'm pretty sure Katia will thank me just for the ride home."

"How can that be?"

I stepped close to him, and spoke softly, putting and idea in his head. "My friend, when my partner and I go out cruising on Saturday nights, we cruise lesbian bars looking for sweet treats she can enjoy. Belle will be something sweet we can both enjoy!" I had no idea if Belle was interested in that type of play, but no harm either way.

As for the ideas it planted? The look on David's face was quite priceless. That was our cue to exit.

I took Belle's hand and walked to the elevator. Her eyes were shining and she was stifling a laugh as we carried on like we had it all worked out ahead of time - plainly she trusted me and she was looking forward to whatever adventure I had in mind.

In the elevator I asked how she felt about girl-on-girl action - because she was going to get a chance if she wanted.

She said, quite cheerfully, that it would not be her first time.