Wingman Pt. 02

Story Info
Katia and Belle play in the back seat for an audience.
5.9k words
3.93
13.1k
1
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers

This account is as fictional as the characters, circumstances and actions. All characters are well over the age of 18.

The start of the evening, and some background, appear in Wingman 1. Sex in this segment is exclusively girl-on-girl with an audience so it could be classified as Lesbian or Exhibitionist & Voyeur. However, the series is essentially "Loving Wives" and both women have limited permission from their husbands to play, so I have asked to place it there.

*****

May 1987

Friday night, at a motel used as a sex club in the DC area and in a car.

We were en-route from the motel on the way to Katia's house. Katia and Belle had made very fast friends in the back seat. I could not see - I had to keep my eyes on the road, but I knew Katia was on her back on the seat and Belle was sort of sitting, sort of kneeling, over her face having a good time. Belle had one hand on the back of the seat and the other on the strap over the back door.

Katia was not really well positioned to say much, but Belle gave me some commentary.

"Oh Kat, What are you doing with your tongue?"

That part I knew about, although not from direct experience. Katia could roll her tongue before inserting it. The feeling was unique - or so I am told.

Belle continued. "Oh FUCK that feels good... I have never... OHHH! Kat I'm afraid... I might lose... control... all over... and Carl's... OHHHYESSS YOUR FINGER IS... YESSSS! OHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSS!"

Yeah, I heard that Katia often used a finger to close the deal.

-

About 30 minutes earlier, Belle and I were with her husband David in the party room. When he asked about the poor job I did cleaning her up it gave me an idea.

I took Belle's hand, gave David the room key card and, taking our leave from him, walked to the elevator. Belle's eyes were shining and she was stifling a laugh as we carried on like we had a plan all worked out ahead of time. Plainly she trusted me and she was looking forward to whatever adventure I had in mind for her lovely naked body.

Still, I had to ask, "Are you sure this is alright? I mean, would you rather go home with your husband? We can call this off, it's a great joke, but..."

"Don't you dare! Are you kidding? This is great fun! Inspired! If I go with him it will be the boring sensible thing for both of us, we will just go home to bed with a good-night kiss. He won't get the third session he is craving. I will wake up alone tomorrow. Then all afternoon I get to hear him gripe about the golf and the boring business chatter. This sounds much more interesting... Plus, maybe David will stay and join one of the group sex things he has been going on about, to get it out of his system. Win-win!"

As we approached the elevator she did have one caution, "Ah... I don't mind walking to the car starkers, as it is dark out. But between the elevator and the front door it is lit, the desk worker will see me, and there could be children..."

I had a sport coat, but that would be obvious and flawed as it would not quite cover all while drawing the eye to what was exposed. So I made an observation. "Do you know the boy scouts started in England? The founder, an army colonel, coined the motto, 'be prepared.' As it happens, in England we often get rain from out of nowhere. Old habits..."

With that I pulled a raincoat out of my pocket. It was red plastic, thin material that concealed very well, a poncho-style with a hood big enough to cover an officer's hat, all folded up in a little pouch that became an inside pocket when the garment was open. It was very clever. As a bonus it was quite good at keeping the water off. One flip of the wrist, with the proper twist, and it was ready to put on. Suddenly Belle was sufficiently decent, very entertained, and I dare say rather impressed with me when the elevator door opened on ground floor. We made our way to my car.

When Belle and I got to the car I knocked on the back door and squeezed the handle, then waited a moment before I opened in. Katia was waiting inside. She was dressed. Sometimes at the lesbian bar she liked to surprise me, especially if she had company along, that was why I hesitated. But now the situation was reversed and she was the one surprised that I had somebody in tow.

-

In England I flew the BAC Lightning interceptor, a very fast jet interceptor designed in the 1950's. The plane's job was to intercept, that is to place a RAF pilot at high altitude, inside the range of the radar guided guns of a Soviet bomber carrying nuclear destruction to a target, and to do it faster than any manned vehicle on earth. That includes the Saturn V moon shots, the space shuttle, and the American F-15 which was a full generation newer. (I am talking time from "scramble" to "tally ho.") We had to do that because, from a ground radar station, there was no telling if a bogie was a damaged jet liner full of hundreds of souls, or a recon Bear that was testing our forces, or that first-strike supersonic bomber full of live weapons each meant to kill a city. Only the trained human eye can make the distinction and decide just how life hung in the balance.

For my personal transportation needs I had relied on cheap generic Ford sedans. Sports cars like MG-B, XKE and Ferrari just don't have much appeal next to my damn-awful-fast jet. Plus British roads are narrow, curvy and bloody dangerous. Some of the guys liked the fast bikes, like Norton motorcycles, but we are talking about England, where rain is always in the forecast and is a fact of life roughly two days in three; this is not good for any two-wheelers. So I drove boring cars on England's exciting narrow roads.

When I arrived in the US, where wide highways can take you thousands of miles without a mandated stop, I wanted something different. Money was not really an issue. I purchased a new Cadillac Brougham 4-door sedan, one of the largest vehicles in existence. Front and back seats were incredibly roomy and luxurious. It was underpowered, and consumed prodigious amounts of fuel in the bargain, but after years of cheaply constructed tiny Brit Fords I fully enjoyed the serene experience of cruising the various interstate highways and city boulevards I journeyed from inside a comfortable steel cloud.

This was the vehicle I used to take my cousin Katia to the motel for the Friday night meeting of the sex club. The club was for married couples only; since she was married and I had been married twice, we acted as if we qualified. it seemed reasonable to us. The club members were happier not knowing, so good all around.

Katia always worried about being recognized in passing by some woman who knew her and her husband. The chances were minimal, last names were never used, and exchanging photos (her picture did not really look like her) meant you always knew who you were intimate with, and their spouse, so you could be sure that you didn't know them. She only had minimal exposure when we arrived.

The biggest risk for her was random encounters in the group settings of the party room, where you could be seen by everybody and not know it. Katia minimized the danger of those encounters by wearing a hat, wig and sunglasses with her collar up when she arrived, and spending minimal time in the party room during the break between the first and second sessions. These were the times of risk. However, the worst risk was after the second session, which was the end of the evening for the majority of the guests. That was when almost everybody was in the party room at the same time. So she avoided it; she always donned her disguise in the room, then left by the back stairs. She would wait for me in the car, in the back seat behind darkened windows.

I helped Belle get in, then introduced them, including a bit a background. As I got in the front I asked Katia how her night had gone so far.

"The men were very entertaining, as expected. It really is remarkable that I have not gotten a bad apple yet. But from the looks of things, you made out rather better. Tell me Belle, I'm just guessing here, but is that rain coat all you have on?"

With that Belle explained my little improvisation with her husband upstairs and how she went from her husband's complaint about inadequate clean up to sitting in my back seat wearing naught but a raincoat.

Katia complimented my on my naughty good taste.

"So," Belle said to Katia as we drove from the motel. "Carl tells me you are not husband and wife but are cousins, and that you are married."

Katia let me know she did not approve. "Carl! How could you say these things to a club member? We agreed not to mention our secret."

"Her husband is an old friend from our home town. I have known him for decades, and you might have known him in school; he was two or three years older than you. Still, we have not been in touch recently. I was invited to their wedding a few years ago but I was 'on deck' that weekend for Bears. If I had gone to their wedding I would have asked you to be my date. But the point is, Belle here is not a stranger but the wife of a close trusted friend. Now that I know they are in the area, I imagine I will see more of them."

Belle showed Katia the head shot of her and David. She studied it. "You know, he does look a little familiar from high school... Now I remember, he volunteered in the library! He was a brain while I played volleyball and field hockey, plus a few years apart so not much contact. Wait... I recall a school dance where we shared a few dances. He got hard but was shy and sort of ran away from me."

"That sounds like my David," Belle replied. "So tell me Katia, have you and you cousin ever... you know... done more than dancing? I mean, I think he plays very good."

"That he does. The 10 year age difference is there, that seemed a lot bigger when I was younger. But I admit, I had a crush on him. The family has a vacation every summer at a nudist camp, and I drooled over him. But I was underage, plus there is the incest thing, they made for some very unrealistic naughty dreams... but never a reality. Would you believe, despite the blessing of 'The King' we are not even 'kissin cousins'! I made up for it with some other cousins... mostly females. We agreed that was not incest because it was not sexual intercourse and could not result in children."

"How about the club vetting? He said you did another couple. What if you had to... Would you have done it?"

"We had a contingency plan. We always intended to seduce the other couple, but if we had to, we agreed between ourselves that oral and anal were not really incest because you can't get pregnant. We did not know about the prohibition on anal. If they insisted on intercourse, we were not going to do that. This is not to say we are not both attracted... but it is a line neither one of us wanted to cross just for a club. There are other clubs."

"Well, that makes sense. I have to say this is a very clever idea, and such a great solution for the two of you."

Katia replied, "Thank you. I just wonder how long it will last... Carl here has a travel bug that is going to take him away from DC as soon as he gets his mind fixed on where to go. Man of leisure you know, no job to keep him in a fixed place. Actually, that is true of my husband also, he grew up in the area but he also thinks about living elsewhere. He just does not know where."

"Speaking of husbands, how do you get away from your husband for these visits?"

"Oh, I tell him Carl is going to be my wingman as I cruise lesbian bars... which we actually do mostly on Saturday nights. When I get lucky I find a sweet treat and have a good time... maybe just dancing, maybe doing more in the parking lot, in this lovely back seat. You can see how much room there is for a friendly private party. When I get very lucky, she comes home with me and we put on a little show for my dear husband. He likes to watch."

"That actually works?"

"Oh yes. There are a lot of girls in the clubs who are married, or have boyfriends, but want some female action: dancing, seduction, maybe some play. Orgasms without the mess you know. Of course, it helps to know what clubs have that type of clientele, and on what nights. I advertise. I mean, I cruise with my wedding ring on, plus I have Carl, so people can guess I am open to doing a show. Carl makes a great wingman because he looks so good, sounds great, and does not threaten or judge. He is actually better than another woman."

"So you like women too?" Belle asked.

"Well... yes! To be clear, I like men. I love my husband for everything. But once in awhile... okay, maybe more than that, I really like a woman's body... but just for sex. The thing is I could never live with a woman, living with my sister and my female friends was always a disaster... it is just the way I am. My husband is much older, he is set in his ways but they are a man's ways, compartmented ways I can live with. We fit together like a hand in a glove. He is so unlike living with a woman; within his limits he gives me lots of freedom with zero drama... especially no artificial drama when he wants attention or feels in a mood... plus there is just enough real need that I know he needs me without being a bother. That is for me too. I have never had a woman who granted me the same freedoms and lack of drama. Plus, women are so needy with other women... or at least that is my experience."

"Wow! It sounds like you really have a handle of things."

Katia answered, "I made some fortunate choices when dumb old luck presented them. But how about you? What are you doing leaving your husband at the party and going home with this one? I know he is nice, but that seems extreme."

"My husband wanted to stay for the third session... play with three or more. Plus he is golfing early tomorrow, so he really is no good to me tonight. Then tomorrow afternoon he will spend the rest of the day complaining, and I can miss that. He loves golf, but he plays with people from his job and that makes it toxic. He knows all this. So... this way we get a chance to make the heart grow fonder instead. Bonus! I made a fortunate choice of a random draw and am now enjoying the jackpot named Carl!"

"Uh, why the raincoat?"

I could answer that. "Like she explained, David said something about how messy she was. I knew she wanted more time with me. His comment triggered me to respond that I would bring her home to him all clean and naked to inspect... later. Then I snatched her out of the party room. It was not exactly planned, more making it up as we went along. You know I carry the raincoat, and she needed something to cover up when we walked past the front desk, so here we are."

Katia nodded at the rain coat. "Isn't it kind of uncomfortable?" She said it kind of hopefully.

"Well... Yes, now that the car is warmed up. Carl, would you be okay if I... well you know I am kind of messy."

"The seats are scotch-garded, and really, I would not care if they weren't. Katia has done things back there. No need even to sit on the plastic."

"How about you Katia... would you mind if I..."

Katia was very agreeable. "I was hoping you'd ask... Let me help." Between them the women got the raincoat off Belle with plenty of body contact and a little "slap and tickle" on the way, leaving her quite naked again. Once she was naked Belle was willing to keep going so they got acquainted in other ways. Katia was real happy.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Katia asked after the first half-dozen kisses. I could tell my cousin was angling for more. Belle had Katia's top wide open, it seemed the nipple nibbles were reciprocated.

"Just in prep school, making out and second-base stuff. Then there was one girl, a junior during my freshman year in college, we got to third base with each other but we had to keep it super-secret. Still, it was nothing like you do. I never... OH! Wait, are you interested in going farther? I mean because... I'm messy."

"You say messy... I say flavored with the good stuff. I never get to try Carl's... That nipple looks especially irresistible."

Belle held up her breast. "If you are okay with it, I mean, with Carl's stuff... I am SO not objecting."

That was all the go-ahead my cousin needed; she knew I wouldn't object. I had seen her in the back seat before. In moments Belle was making little noises about how good Katia's mouth was seriously pleasuring her nipples and the rest of her breasts. Then fingers joined the fun down lower and Belle was moaning with pleasure.

After a few minutes Katia threw me a compliment. "Mmmm this 'Cuzcum 'a Belle' is wonderful," she said.

Belle had to add to that. "He likes it too. After the first time..." then she whispered something to Katia. I could guess what she said.

"Really? Carl does THAT! My goodness, I never knew how good he could be. Heck, that just might be worth being BADDDD."

I had to reply. "Somethings take two, and I have my limits."

"What if it was... Mmm something you didn't put there. Would you eat me out then?"

"I will think about that, but probably not. Why don't you teach old Rog a new trick instead?"

"The usual problem. He says yes, he is willing and eager right up to the moment he gets his, then all interest and promises evaporate leaving me messy. Plus he is usually asleep before I finish asking."

"I am not sleepy," Belle said.

That ending the discussion for a bit, their conversation continued along tactile lines between the two of them, with more moaning and sharp intakes of breathe thrown in. There were also occasional whispers. From what I saw the effort was not all one-way, Belle started to return the favors as Katia opened all her clothing, then gradually removed it entirely, until they were both naked and entwined.

Most of the whispers were too low for me to catch, but I know fingers explored soft hidden valleys and both girls were surprised at the difference in what they found when exploring the hole. Katia was brimming with her own sweet pussy fluids, she whispered "condoms, one for each," when Belle asked about her state.

What Katia found in Belle was my abundant fluids. Katia asked, "I thought you said he ate it?"

Belle replied, "That was only the first time. I wanted to be dripping for my husband... so he left it alone the second time. The third shot you have already tasted, I asked for a messy external cum because I wanted to show my husband in the naughtiest way that I had a great time."

"Three times, plus conversation and oral? Wow, I did not realize my cousin was such a stud!"

"He is not done either... I am going to have a very good time for the next day or so!"

Finally Katia decided to move things along. "So, would you like to, you know, get a little more involved?"

"What do you have in mind?" Belle asked.

"I was wondering if..."

-

That was all I could make out, but they clearly agreed on something. Belle moved to the sideways position in the seat and Katia crawled underneath. A few minutes later they advanced to the excitement which started this section above, where my cousin ate my weekend guest to a rather loud climax. After that was over they both collapsed into a pile on the back seat, so I could not see them. I heard some gentle kissing sounds, but nothing else obvious for a time.

There were some more whispered conversation as we got closer to Katia's country home. The old 3-story house was on a couple of acres that had a serious security fence and electronic gate, I guess an Under Secretary of Something Important had lived there before Roger bought it. There was also a barn and a serious orchard some distance from the house, the place was a working cherry farm. Because of the rolling hills and trees, only the top of the barn was visible from the road. No matter where we were on the property privacy was well secured, so Katia was fine being naked when entering or exiting the car. She was often naked outdoors. Her husband encouraged her; I and a few others also got to enjoy the natural beauty of the place while sky-clad also.

EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers
12