Wingman Pt. 03

Story Info
Belle at Carl's house, love and sex that happened Saturday.
11k words
4.15
8.6k
2
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers

The start of the evening, along with the background on the three characters, appear previous Wingman chapters.

*****

May 1987

Very Early Saturday

Carl's car and then his home.

Belle was still wound up as we drove away from Katia and Roger's place. "Carl, this is the best fucking night I have ever had, beating even the bachelor party and my honeymoon. Katia is so hot and sweet, both giving and taking pleasure! Then to do a show with her for her husband? That is 'bucket list' stuff. Amazing! Not to mention you have been a champion so far, and I can't wait to get you into bed again so I can give you the type of very improper thanks you deserve from this happily married horny woman. I want you to take me every way you want me, for the rest of the weekend. Make me scream! Again and again! I know you can."

"Well thank you, I truly hope you enjoy it. I will have you home for your husband by 10 on Sunday night. Does that sound about right?" I asked.

"Well, it might not be 'right' but in terms of this little ring," she held up her wedding ring, "but it sure sounds wonderful to me," she answered. "For the time between now and then my body is entirely at your service."

"Excuse me, around here we are 'ladies first' so it is my body at your service."

"Well, that sounds very nice, but... what say we each call the shots as we feel moved. That way either one of us could wind up surprised."

"I bow to your wisdom."

I looked at the time, it was after almost 1 AM, so I imagined our energy would be winding down for both of us. I was correct, Belle reclined the seat (I LOVE big American luxury cars) and was asleep when I checked a few minutes later. She was still quite naked, but my route was mainly on relatively empty two-lane highways and under-lit streets through small communities, so I expected no problems. The remote garage door opener on my attached garage insured there would be no issue at that end.

At the door to my house I sent a good thought to a spirit.

At 17 I was agnostic, and a year later the true believer who was my wife was murdered. When I returned to England to finish college I learned more, and became less sure of what I knew. Learning to sail, and learning to fly miles up at unimaginable speeds, I gazed into the constant mist where I came to believe in some powers that maybe I could not sense. So I bid a spirit to do me the favor of keeping this woman safe with me for this weekend, "as if she were my wife." I figured there is no harm in asking.

At my house I hustled us into the shower for a quick rinse, Belle admitted that she appreciated both the rinse and the fact that it was so quick. Then we got into bed.

It had been over a decade since I just cuddled in bed with a woman. My second wife said sleeping in one bed "was not British" and insisted on separate beds. That should have been my cue to run, except she slept naked and usually tossed the covers, so my bedroom had a great view. We were each inspired to visit the other bed - she really liked that part - but sleeping in the same bed was forbidden.

In bed with Belle it was entirely natural to hold her lovingly in my arms with the occasional kiss thrown in. My hands tried to stay in those places that were friendly but not arousing. She did the same, but gradually that changed. Maybe it helped that the room was pitch dark, she said that made it intimate and mysterious. Eventually she was openly playing with my cock, almost like she wanted to see if I could perform again. I had my doubts, but Belle is very good at kissing both above and below. To our mutual surprise, I stiffened. So finally she turned over on her side, facing away from me, and requested that I "shove it in" her pussy from behind; it was what she had energy for. Since I was "up" for it she wanted to be rogered again while falling asleep.

She was wet enough, possibly wetter than she had been at the hotel, so I guided the old joystick in nice and easy.

I soon discovered that what she really wanted was to masturbate herself with help; she was trying to edge herself without spending any energy, and to stay on the edge in the dark. The anonymous nature of the fucking in the darkness, plus the fact that it was a bed she had never been in before, helped with the fantasy she was tripping on. As long as I kept the movement going at a slow and steady rate, she was very happy stroking her clit to keep her body close to the edge. Finally she was so overwound that, after 15 minutes of silence, she suddenly yelled her climax as her body clenched on my cock. I was stiff, but did not get off, so we kept going. She did it again and yet again in short order, the second time she giggled and the third time was a primal scream; she was tripping all right. After the third climax she fell asleep on the spot. She snored very sweetly, but that didn't last.

When I stopped moving for a moment she woke up again. The exercise went on for long enough that I wanted to finish, and I wanted to move with a bit more energy. She was game. Belle's solution - now that her fantasy had played out - was to move to her stomach, with me on top from behind. We did not break contact. At her invitation ("Now, use me!") I began to hammer my cock into her body as she stretched out under me. Most girls have to work actively in this position, expending a fair amount of energy. But something about Belle's body and our positioning made it an easy relaxed fit, she just rocked her hips a little with me to keep us together. Stretching kept her body tight, which helped both of us.

I did not take long, in about three minutes I was holding her tight while filling her pussy with another load. She sighed with satisfaction as each spasm went from me into her. At the end we shared one kiss, and about ten seconds later she was back asleep. I followed quickly. Despite the fact that I rarely shared this bed with a woman, I had a very easy time of it.

(The next morning I asked where she was last night. She explained it was more of a 'dream with wonderful special effects' about a game she played one night with a pair of girls. She slept in the middle, the girl behind her used a double-headed toy on both of them while the girl in front of her played slow and steady with Belle's clit. Neither girl wanted anything else from her that night, it was just a game they liked to play with sleepy straight girls. Sharing the bed was random, they were at a party where the weather turned bad and everybody had to stay over. That was their only night together. It was well before Belle's marriage to David. She and the two girls had agreed it was not a lesbian encounter because nobody got off by eating pussy or kissing, it was all a "mechanically enhanced dream of solo sex.")

-

In the middle of the night, it was very dark when I came awake slowly with some very nice feelings. I did not wake all at once, it was sort of like drifting up through the water to the light at the surface. Also, something was going on, but the experience was one I could not place in my mind. I had actually forgotten I was not alone.

Opening my eyes it did not help much, the room was pitch black and it was not like Belle was looking at me. In fact she was completely under the covers where she had decided she wanted a late-night protein snack. I have to say, it was a delightful sensation. She was nibbling and sucking like she would with a Tootsie pop, even though I was fully erect she was just working with the head. When I lifted the covers I saw she was stretched across the bed. My first comment was to ask if I could return the favor, but she was quite happy the way things were, "playing with my toy." Next I wondered if there were any other concerns 'down there' as I had not showered after our last episode. She replied that she had, as of a few hours ago, developed an appreciation for the female taste and perfume that my body carried. The warmth under the covers amplified things. She wanted to continue enjoying it, which was sort of a polite request that I let the covers back down.

Of course I did as she wished. She spent about 15 minutes at her task, she was in no hurry to conclude the exercise with the inevitable mouthful she was seeking. I must admit that it was very unusual for me to just stay there in the darkness, without pleasuring her or even seeing her, in addition to being completely unable to hurry or retard the progress in any way.

In time, and with plenty of warning, I fed her what she was seeking. I admit that the quantity was less than usual. She took her time enjoying it, licking and sucking me clean. When she was done, she crawled up to rest her body on top of me, with her lips deliberately taking a very deep passionate kiss from me. There was more than a little of my flavor coating her tongue. "I know what you look like," she said. "But this was the closest I have ever had to one of my fantasies, one I cannot get from David because he is too familiar to me in all ways, and frankly, too impatient to go along with. You, on the other hand, were perfect, a dream in every way. I dreamed about it when we fell asleep earlier, and I could not pass up the opportunity when I chanced upon both inspiration and dream-made-man tonight. Is it okay?"

She sounded like she was afraid she had crossed a line, so I reassured her that I was "very okay" with all of it, including the flavored kiss at the end (another thing David didn't do - yet) and that if she had any other ideas she wanted to explore that she should feel free to take the lead at any time, no matter if I was asleep, awake, screwing her silly, or having tea. I only asked her to mind safety rules if I was driving. And, of course, "don't spill the tea."

"I love my husband, for many reasons," she whispered as she cuddled up. "But if I had found you first I think I might have loved you instead. I am really going to enjoy this until the last minute of our weekend together."

After that we got a few hours of solid sleep. Still, when the sleep level came up a bit, it was very nice to find another warm body in the bed, cuddling or spooning or just being close, to touch in any way I wished. I was frankly amazed at how the touch oh my hand on her bare thigh, which was accepted without the slightest objection from this near-stranger, felt so intimate and affectionate.

-

My decade of employment flying a jet fighter at all hours of the day or night required the ability to sleep deeply no matter where the sun is in relation to my bed. To aid in this I employ serious blackout curtains which let no light in the room; when those curtains are drawn the dead of night and the full strength of the mid-day sun look exactly the same. As a result of our exertions and the curtains we slept soundly until sometime between 10 and 11. Then we both awoke more-or-less together.

When we awoke I was behind Belle, spooning her, with my morning erection pressed against her thigh. She wiggled her butt and asked if I would feel of her "state of humidity" before I did anything else. Her voice carried a sense of delight and amusement that said she knew what I would find.

I reached down and touched her slit. I have been married twice and had a number of other women in between, but I have to say I have never known a pussy as wet as Belle's that morning. I said it was remarkable and she agreed it was, even for her. But she said the real question was why I was waiting so long to stick my "pointy pleasing thing" into the place that was clearly calling for attention.

Well, I do try to accommodate a lady, so it was done as she asked in a matter of seconds.

However, once entry was accomplished, Belle seemed to be in no great hurry to continue the business towards a conclusion. She did shift a bit, so that the sides of our hips were not flat on the bed but rather her hip and thigh had a bit of my weight on them.

"Snuggle up on my back why don't you... that's it... OOHH! That is very good!" I had put an arm under her pillow so I was holding her close. "No need to move around so much, just rest comfy. Uhhh, you might put your hands... yes, so good... Ohhh... that! You can keep doing that," she said as I began to gently play with her nipples. "It is just the thing to keep me between awake and dreaming of sleeping with Prince Charming."

It took a moment for me to adjust, fighter pilots are men of action after all, but I realized that just being together was very nice. I was perhaps not so close to the edge of sleep as she was, but still I enjoyed the restful nature of the exercise.

There were occasions when each of us took the pleasure of a little movement from our sticky parts. Also, we talked a bit, off and on. She told me how she loved her husband, but that he was a creature with set habits - like the golf on Saturday mornings. I gave her the variety she suddenly craved. I cautioned that this was just a one-time thing, I did not feel that good seeing her without David. She accepted that and said she would work on it.

-

"You must excuse me if I snore a bit," I said when we were silent for a few minutes.

"No, I must not. Men snore badly and where you are that would be unforgivable. Of course, if I snore it will be dainty and a treat for you."

"Yes dear." My father had stressed how that phrase kept countless marriages together.

She gave a very sincere chuckle when I said it.

-

A bit later I asked softly, "Are you still awake?"

"No, clearly am not. I am dreaming and finding it better than any porn I have slept through. Now stop talking and let me continue this wonderful dream in peace." Well, I could hardly say anything to that.

She then did a few quick kegels on my cock, to keep my member properly stiff.

-

After about 40 minutes of this very relaxing time we simultaneously reached the decision that it was time for a big finish, and we began moving with more of a purpose. Our upper bodies moved apart, sort of doggy-style-on-our-sides, but that really was not satisfactory for either of us. "I want to get up and bend over that chair," she said suddenly. "I want you to stick it in and pound me there. Understand?"

"Yes dear," I said in my best husband imitation. I could not help myself and she gave another chuckle.

We moved as she suggested, and from the quiet relaxation of a few minutes ago we became a blur of action as we worked to finish us both. Once she was in position I slipped back inside her as easy as could be, then she used her muscles and a change in her hip angle to tighten things up very nicely. I took a firm hold of her hips and began putting it to her with smooth speed and a constant movement pattern.

She began to go on a bit. "Oh fuck that is good. So hard and strong... it feels... Damn, it feels like love. Almost. I could get fucking used to this."

"I agree that you are very nice. I am sure you are a wonderful wife to my friend."

"Okay, yeah... message received. But for this weekend I can pretend... OH yes there rightthereit... oh fuck that is good!" She began to squeeze inside, making herself tight and trying to get a bit more stimulation from being rubbed just so. With one hand she started to play with her clit, she really was in a mood.

"Twist my nipples... Could you?"

"Yes dear."

"HARDER! I did not ask for light petting. Twist them RIGHT OFFFFFF! Oh GoodGoodGood. I... wonder if... could you... a finger... up my ass? Please? Oh Oh! A fat thumb! Doing... Oh so strong. Yesss. You nasty bugger! Do that again... and again."

She was right on the edge, but there was a different note in her voice, this was not a physical climax but something was going on inside. I didn't think David or I were part of it. I wet my finger then used it to replace the thumb, putting it where a finger could get a lot deeper than a thumb. When I stuck it in deep I guess that did it for her because she got noisy.

"Oh OH YESSSSSSS ARRRRRRGH FUCK YESSSSSSSS!"

I had rammed in tight and held it, my own release demanded it and I guess the timing worked with what she needed, because she came like gangbusters.

Now, the thing about this chair and the position we were in, was that it reminded me of a dirty story I read once. There was something I always wanted to try, but I never before had the four components of the girl, the position, the furniture and the inspired mood required. Until now.

As soon as we were done with the serious business of mutual thrashing I dropped to my knees and pushed as much of my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. I might not be able to curl my tongue like cousin Katia, but as a muscle my tongue was a lot bigger and stronger than my cousin's.

This was not about cream pie (that was an inevitable side effect), this was about forcing my tongue into her body as far as I could, then moving it strongly while extended, like a muscle or a tentacle, to see if I could force another climax and, if so, what it would be like to feel her on my tongue as she came that way.

She was surprised. Maybe more shocked and surprised at the feeling. Her pussy decided it was a very good surprise so she screamed and creamed. With my tongue I felt her pussy convulse. I also held her up as I felt her knees give way for a moment. She was still screaming, if we had been in the bathroom I was sure I would be deaf. (The story I had read was set in a bathroom in a chateau, the freshly-fucked woman was bent over the sink, and the probing member was, in fact, a tentacle of a friendly monster who had an unnatural arrangement with the chateau owner. Think of it as a early erotic rip-off of "Little Shop Of Horrors." Of course, American bathrooms are the loudest rooms in a house or apartment, so the sounds bounce and multiply. My bedroom, on the other hand, is pretty dead sound wise.)

Finally her voice gave out, all she could do was pant as she pushed against my face and finished her climax on my tongue. When she was done I pulled out. She slowly turned around and dropped into the chair. There she grabbed my head and devoured my mouth in a very hot kiss. Hot but short, she really had to breathe. We embraced each other for a time, with me on her lap, and finally we started to untangle.

"Could we maybe not talk about that?" were the first words she spoke once she had her breath back. "I will have to figure that one out, and it might be embarrassing." I assured her that I had no objection.

By now it was around noon so I asked what she wanted to eat. She was fine with a banana, toast, and an egg any way I wanted except boiled. We both put on robes, I did a few eggs over easy, then we sat down and ate. She was very quiet - I realized I had never eaten with a woman who didn't want to talk. The fact of the matter is that she felt comfortable enough to just sit with me and go over the last bit in her mind. I felt good about that.

When we were done eating she called her husband Dave.

Her timing was perfect, he had just gotten home from golf and was thinking about calling her, except he did not want to disturb anything.

She told him right off she didn't want to hear about golf, not even what he shot. She wanted to talk about the sex. Him first, what nastiness did he "get away with" after she left?

David was invited to join a group for the third session Friday night and since his wife was "occupied," he decided to play some more. The third session - about a dozen or so people who stayed out of the original 40 - broke into three groups; a threesome with two men and one wild red-headed woman, a foursome with two men and two women, and the third group, the one he was in, where three guys and a woman with a strap-on were going to do sort of a running gang-bang on two other women.

In his group the two 'victims' were tied to the beds so they could not move too much. One willing victim was a very attractive young blond with enhanced tits, she was in missionary with a blindfold. On the next bed the other woman looked like she was pushing the upper age limit of the club (that was 45). She was a curvy brunette with sagging tits who was sort of in doggy position with pillows under her tummy and a bag over her head. They were up for a gang-bang. One of the guys told David it was part of "an alien kidnap fantasy." They wanted people they had not been with before.

EricOmro
EricOmro
10 Followers