Wings of a Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooklyn sat up and looked seriously at her. His was a gentle, loving stare. He kissed Kelly. His lips were softer and more tender than his previous kisses. The urgency was no longer in them but she knew his desire was only momentarily leashed.

"Real love is never easy. It is not easily obtained, nor is it easily maintained. But it's real and we have it. I will be there for you always. I cannot walk away from you even if I wanted to. Our species mates for life."

Kelly's eyes widened at this and she pushed away from him. "What? You mate for life? What the hell does that even mean?"

"We choose a mate and we stick with them until death forces us otherwise."

Her head reeling, Kelly pushed herself into a sitting position and slid far away from the gargoyle. She stared hard at the cars that zoomed below but saw only panic in their glaring red and white lights.

"I know it's hard for you to trust, Kelly. After the attack and all. . ."

"It isn't from the attack. Maybe I'm happy being alone? Maybe I don't want to 'mate for life'. Maybe I liked being my own person and living my own life."

Brooklyn let out a sigh that was heavy with pain. Kelly felt like she had just committed murder but was too prideful to tear her stubborn gaze from the traffic. Suddenly, she was struck from behind and her body fell from the bridge.

A horrified scream erupted from deep inside her throat as she twisted in the air, frantically clawing at nothingness. One of her flailing hands struck Brooklyn's solid frame and he grabbed that hand and pulled her into his grasp. She breathed a sigh of relief until she realized that his wings were not catching the breeze. With eyes glowing their angry white glare, he kept his wings angled and tight to his body. They were falling towards certain death.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
Is there going to be more??????????????????

A great story line,well written...BUT,,its been over 7 months since this chapter was posted,,is this another one that just leaves us hanging,,would be a shame for this to end up with so many other unfinished stories on here....

PinkPantheressPinkPantheressalmost 11 years ago
Now thats just mean

Please please don't tell me we are going to being hanging on to long. That was a wicked place to leave us. Looking forward to lots more.

LustyDragonLustyDragonalmost 11 years ago
More Please!

OK WHERE IS CHAPTER 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love it. pease add more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More story please

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!! I watched the show with my oldest daughter & would love it if you did more and found love for all the Gargoyles!!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Winter with the Wolf Ch. 01 Wolf moves in next door.in NonHuman
Collared Ch. 01 Full Figured college girl meets tall, dark, and HOT.in NonHuman
Courting a Vampire Ch. 01 Lilly learns to court a Vampire.in NonHuman
More Stories