Wings of Gray Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't lie to me." Mike frowned. Alex looked up at him. His orange eyes were puffy from his crying and his chin quivered as he tried to hold back more sobs.

"D-do you think I'm.... I'm..." Alex trailed off.

"Think your what babe?" Mike asked.

"He said my wings were ugly." Alex said instead of finishing his sentence.

"What? Baby, you're not ugly. Your wings are beautiful. The ashy gray with the spots of black and white are gorgeous. And they're so soft.

And your beautiful orange eyes. They remind me of a campfire. Not a big hot one, not that your not hot,

but the soothing coals that glow right after you put out the fire." Mike said and stroked Alex's face.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really. I love you wings, your eyes, and you in general. Don't ever doubt that, OK?" Mike asked.

"OK." Alex said.

"Good." Mike said and tucked Alex's head back into the hollow of his neck, and rested his chin on the top of Alex's head.

"I love you too, Mike." Alex said.

Mike smiled into Alex's soft hair and pushed a kiss into the top of his head.

"I wouldn't trade that sentence for all the college acceptance letters in the world." Mike laughed. Alex chuckled underneath him.

"Well since we are both going to the same school, There will be lots more 'I love you's' in the future." Alex laughed and looked up at Mike again.

"That I'm definitely glad for." Mike smiled. They shared a quick kiss and one soon became two, then three. Soon they were kissing passionately.

Mike caressed Alex's face and their kisses got more tender and loving. Mike reached his hand into Alex's briefs and began stroking his erection.

He could feel Alex blush under him. He was still shy about his size even though Mike had told him he was perfect countless times.

Mike slid down his body without breaking their gaze and pulled his underwear down with his teeth. He kissed the head of Alex's cock gently and sucked it into his mouth.

Alex moaned and writhed in pleasure on Mike's bed. He loved seeing those delicate cheeks turn red with passion.

" Turn over, love." He backed up enough so Alex could turn onto his stomach.

Mike massaged the twin globes of Alex's ass and once Alex was flustered and pressing his erection against the bed desperately,

Mike separated the globes to reveal Alex's tiny rose bud. Alex's body turned red with embarrassment when Mike to a moment to drink in the tiny opening.

He used the thumb of his right hand to rub small circles around the opening. Alex moaned and Mike surprised him by diving in and licking his hole with quick little flicks of his tongue.

Alex gasped and humped against the sheets franticly.

"God Mike, what you do to me." He whimpered.

Mike smiled at him before going back to work on Alex's hole. He began prodding the opening with his tongue and was soon thrusting it in and out of Alex.

Alex's toes curled and uncurled at Mikes actions. His eyes were hooded and his mouth was open with soft pants of ecstasy.

"More, God please more!" Alex shouted. His breathing was heavy like he had just run a marathon.

Mike removed his mouth and replaced his tongue with his finger. He began slowly finger fucking Alex.

Alex moaned and pushed back onto Mikes digit. Soon Mike pumped two fingers in and out of Alex's hole.

He gasped and moaned as he was stretched by the invading fingers. Mike couldn't wait any longer.

He grabbed the lube from his bedside drawer and squirted a generous amount on his dick.

He made sure to put another glob on Alex's pucker. Alex gasped.

"Cold." He said.

"It will warm up soon babe." Mike said and kissed the spot right above Alex's ass. He climbed on top of Alex and rubbed his dick back and forth

over his hole a few times before he slowly pushed the head in. Alex gasped this time in pain. Mike stopped moving.

"You ok?" He asked worried.

"Don't stop." Alex grunted. Mike felt his hole relax around his invading member and began pushing into Alex again.

Soon he was buried all the way into Alex's warm channel. They both moaned together when Mike bottomed out.

Mike waited a moment and then began thrusting into Alex's warm hole.

"God, your so tight." Mike grunted as he thrusted in and out of Alex's tunnel. Alex fucked himself back onto Mikes hard cock.

"I can never get over how well you fill me." Alex said.

"We were made for each other, babe." Mike replied. He wrapped an arm around Alex's hips and, still inside him,

pulled him up so he was on his hands and knees. He put his hands on Alex's hips and pulled him back, hard, onto his cock.

Alex grunted and sighed as he was filled again with Mikes tool. Mike pulled almost all the way out again and began fucking Alex's relentlessly.

Alex loved the abuse and moaned his approval back at Mike.

The only sounds in the room were Mike pounding Alex's tender ass and their moans and grunts. Mike felt Alex's channel clench around him and knew he was coming.

He reached his hand down and caught the cum that spurted from Alex's cock. The spasming channel was to much for Mike to handle and he filled Alex's hole with his warm cum.

Alex could feel Mike spraying his insides with his cum and sighed his appreciation. He loved the feeling of being filled with Mikes sperm.

Mike's cock softened and fell out of Alex. Alex moaned his disappointment but was pleased when Mike cuddled up to Alex.

Alex yawned sleepily and was about to fall asleep when Mike raised his hand filled with Alex's own cum. Alex blinked and looked up at Mike, shocked.

Mike brought his hand to his mouth and licked a large amount off his hand. Alex's eyes widened and he looked down at the hand that held his, still warm, cum.

He smiled shyly and licked a small amount off. His eyes lit up and he shared the rest with Mike.

When they had finished cleaning up their mess, Alex curled up in Mikes arms and was drifting off to sleep. He could feel Mikes warm cum still dripping from his ass.

He thought of what it would be like to have a family with Mike.

Of course not now, but maybe some day they could adopt. He thought of them owning a house with one or two children running around. He smiled and drifted off to sleep thinking of Mike.

12