Winnebago

Story Info
A romantic road trip turns kinky.
2.8k words
4.11
47.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers

Chapter One

Joe is anxious to make an early start on this glorious fall day. The forecast is sunny and clear, with temperatures in the mid seventies. Today is the third day of his retirement, and he wants to fully embrace his new life.

What he really wants is to spend more time with Christine, his wife of more than thirty years. Their kids have graduated from college, have good careers, and they're all happily married and starting families of their own. It's time for Joe and Christine to focus on each other's happiness. They're finally stating their golden years together, and are going on their first post retirement trip to explore the southwestern United States.

They stayed in the honeymoon suite at Harrah's Hotel in Reno the previous night. After enjoying a gourmet dinner and dancing, they headed back to their suite for an evening of romance.

Joe decided that tonight he would focus solely on Christine's pleasure. When Joe told Christine about his plan she readily agreed.

He told her, "Christine, whatever you want, just tell me."

She chuckled, "Ok Joe. I want you to fuck me as long as you can, and then fuck me some more!"

Before leaving on the trip Joe visited his doctor to ask for some assistance. His physician gave him some samples of Cialis, which would help him stay hard. He also gave him some special condoms that were available through a clinical trial. The condoms are infused with a powerful numbing agent that would allow Joe to fuck all night without coming. Joe enjoys orgasms very much, but tonight is about Christine's pleasure, not his.

Christine had three amazing orgasms that night.

Joe started by slowly removing Christine's thong panties, and then holding the moist crotch up to his nose and deeply inhaling the scent of her pussy. Joe loves looking at Christine's cunt, and can't get enough of it.

He knows she loves cunnilingus, and he knows how she wants it done. First he moves his tongue down to her hole and licks the outside of her lips. After a few seconds Christine brings her hands down and pulls her lips apart, giving him access to the pink area inside. He sticks his tongue out as far as possible and shoves it inside of her. He explores her with his tongue and then slowly brings it up her slit, and onto her clit. He flicks it with the tip of his tongue and then moves back down to her hole.

Christine moans, "Yes Joe. Oh that feels so nice."

Joe purrs, "I'm just getting warmed up, babe."

Joe places a thick pillow under Christine's hips. He gets up on his knees and moves his body on top of hers, assuming the missionary position. Her ankles rest on his shoulders. Joe thrust his hard cock inside of her, and fondles her breasts while pounding away at her as hard as he can. When she's on the verge of climaxing she scratches his back with her fingernails, hard enough to draw blood, but he's oblivious to pain. He couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

Christine shuts her eyes and yells, "Oh fuck baby, your dick feels so good inside of me...fuck!" She arches her back and moans, as she comes with his dick filling her.

The second time Joe fucked Christine doggy style from behind. She likes this position best because the head of his dick rubs against her g-spot. Joe placed the tip of a mini vibrator onto her clit while he penetrated her from behind. Within ten minutes Christine had her second screaming "O."

The third time Christine was on top facing him. She grabbed his dick with her hand, placed the head at the opening of her pussy, and lowered her body onto his cock. When he was fully inside of her she reached behind her and grabbed his balls with one hand. She made a ring by bringing the tips of her index finger and thumb together around the base of his scrotum, and pulled his balls away from his body. Christine bucked up and down on his cock for ten minutes before turning around to face his feet. She mounted his cock again and pushed it all the way inside of her. She rode his dick "reverse cowgirl," slamming her body up and down on his cock as fast as possible, and pushing down with all her weight.

She yelled, "Fuck, fuck, fuck...oh fuck!" as she came again.

After her third orgasm Christine told Joe, " I think I've had enough sex for tonight, dear. My pussy can't take any more. I love it that you focused on me. You're so sweet to do that for me. Would you like to come on my tits instead?"

He gave his wife a warm smile, "Sure Christine, but I'm not sure it will work. My dick feels pretty numb."

Joe walks into the bathroom and removes the condom. He washes his dick with soap and water to remove the numbing agent, and returns to their bed. He straddles Christine's hips. He strokes his dick a few times to make himself hard and then moves up to her chest. He places his dick between her breasts. Christine grabs her boobs with both hands and pushes them together, wrapping them tightly around his hard cock. He starts sliding his dick up towards her neck and then back down again, fucking her tits. He increases the pace and with each stroke tries to bring the head of his dick closer to her mouth.

Christine looks down at his dick and says, "Oh yeah... come for me baby!" She sticks out her tongue, encouraging him.

Joe is very turned on by this sight and normally this would be more than enough stimulation to push him over the edge. Unfortunately, he just can't feel anything in his dick. After a couple of minutes he decides that it's just not going to happen. He rolls off of Christine and looks her in the eye.

"Sorry Christine, I'm not going to be able to come for you tonight. But that doesn't mean I don't want to. I love you so much. I can't get enough of you!"

His wife chuckles, "That's ok Joe. You still get an "A" for effort!"

Chapter Two

Joe and Christine are driving south on highway 95 in a class A, Winnebago Sun Star Motor Coach; the really big one. They're "RV'ing" their way from Reno to Las Vegas. The distance is four hundred and forty-eight miles, and assuming they don't make any stops, Joe figures they'll get there in about seven hours.

It's two-lane road all the way to Las Vegas and there's not much to look at. There are five small towns and seven ghost towns along their route. It's Tuesday and the traffic is light. They haven't seen another car or truck in half an hour.

Joe is wearing comfortable tan hiking shorts and a black t-shirt that has, "I 'heart' Reno" on the back, which he bought at the Harrah's gift shop. Designer sunglasses cover his eyes and a San Francisco Giants baseball cap covers his reddish blonde hair. He's wearing new Birkenstock sandals on his feet.

Christine is wearing a loose fitting white skirt that extends to her knees, and a pink pullover short sleeve shirt. The shirt clings to her body revealing her gorgeous figure.

Christine says, "Hey Joe, I had a really good time last night. Thank you for thinking about me. I want you to know I really appreciate you being my husband all these years."

"You're welcome, dear. It was wonderful for me too. "

She asks, "What did you like most?"

He thinks about this for a minute. He enjoyed everything that happened last night. "I liked it when you came. It makes me very happy to see you sexually satisfied."

"That's sweet of you. Next time it'll be my turn to make you happy."

He grins back at her, "Well, you won't have to twist my arm!"

It's about noon and warm sunlight streams in through the huge windshield. Christine puts her feet on the dashboard and pulls her skirt up to the top of her thighs.

"The sun feels nice on my legs. Does this bother you?"

Joe looks at her legs and smiles, "Nope, I like looking at your legs... and I really like looking at what's between them!"

She giggled, "Yeah, I remember. Someone here really likes eating pussy! Who could that be? I wonder... if I wanted to turn you on right now, what should I do?"

He replies, "That's easy...spread your legs and show me your cunt."

Christine laughed, "You men... dirty old goats with one thing on your mind!"

"I can't help it, Christine. It's just what you do to me. OK, I'll be honest with you. I love your pussy. I love how it looks... I love the smell of it... the taste of it. I love your slit... I love your clit... I love the pink inside"

Christine thought about this for a few seconds, "Wow, that's really interesting. A lot of women don't like how their vaginas look. They think they're ugly."

Joe took his eyes off the highway and looked at her, "That's really a shame. I think they're sexy as hell!"

Christine unbuckles her seatbelt and raises her left armrest. Rotating her body towards Joe, she pulls her skirt up and spreads her thighs open, revealing her pink lace panties. She brings a hand down and starts rubbing her pussy.

"Do you mind if I do this? All this talk about pussies is making me horny!"

Joe glances over at her. "That's fine with me, but what you're doing is making me hard!"

His wife whispers, "Oh, poor baby... does this help?" Christine sticks a finger inside the crotch and pulls the fabric back, revealing her hairless cunt."

He stares at her crotch, "Yes, it helps make me rock hard. Thank you for getting the "Brazilian" Christine. It looks awesome!"

"You're welcome, dear. I thought you'd like it."

His eyes are locked on her slit, "Hell yes. I fucking love it!"

Joe turns the cruise control on and sets the speed to sixty. He adjusts the rear view mirror so he has a good view of Christine's cunt. This way he can enjoy the show she's giving him and still drive.

"Wow Christine, I wasn't expecting this. What's the occasion?"

"I want to do something special for you, Joe. You were so sweet to me last night."

"Uh...thanks... go for it!"

Christine lifts her hips, and slowly pushes her panties down to her ankles. She throws them on Joe's lap.

He grabs the crotch, holds it up to his nose, and inhales her scent.

"Wow, I love your smell! This is really turning me on!"

Christine leans over towards Joe. She rubs the palm of her hand on his crotch.

"I like it that I'm turning you on, and making you so hard!"

He's definitely got a hard on. Christine unzips his shorts and sticks her hand inside the elastic of his underwear. She grabs his hard cock and gives the shaft a couple of firm strokes.

She purrs, "Lift your hips up, babe."

Joe moves his body up off the seat and Christine pulls his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. She kneels on the floor by his feet. Joe kicks off his sandals and Christine removes his shorts and underwear, pushing them aside.

Christine grabs the panties and wraps them around his cock. She strokes him lightly with her panties, as she doesn't want him to cum too soon. She's having too much fun. Christine gets back in her seat and spreads her legs. She starts rubbing her clit, making circles around it and then rubbing it directly, flicking it as fast as she can.

Joe can't believe his eyes. "I'd like to see you shove something really big inside of you!"

Christine thinks for a few seconds. "I'll be right back."

Joe is breathing faster, "Hurry please. I can't wait to see what's next!"

She goes back to the kitchen, opens the refrigerator and grabs two cucumbers from the vegetable bin. One is medium size, about six inches long and one inch thick. The other one is much larger, nine inches long. The thickness at the smaller end is about an inch and a half, but most of it is about three inches thick. She also grabs a can of cooking spray and heads back to be with Joe.

Christine holds up the cucumbers for Joe to see.

"Is this what you had in mind? Would you like to watch me shove these in my pussy Joe?"

Joe answers, "Fuck yes! Please Christine!"

Christine takes off her skirt and sits back in her chair facing Joe. She leans back against the door and raises her legs up towards her chest. Looking Joe in the eyes and smiling, she grabs the smaller cucumber and places the tip at the opening of her pussy. Slipping the tip between her lips she applies a little pressure. The cucumber starts to disappear into her pussy. She crams five inches inside of her. She slides it in and out, fucking herself with the green vegetable.

She closes her eyes and purrs "Do you like this babe? Is this ok?"

"I love it Christine! Now the big one please!"

Christine removes the cucumber from her pussy and holds the end up to Joe's face. . He can smell her cunt on it. He sticks out his tongue and licks the cucumber all over.

Joe moans, "I love the taste and smell of your cunt, babe!"

Christine picks up the big cucumber. She grabs the can of cooking spray and coats it with oil. She shoves the end of it into her cunt. She grabs the other end with both hands and applies pressure. Her lips start to separate. She starts to rotate it while pushing harder with her hands. Slowly the head of the cucumber disappears inside of her. The thickest part stretches her lips apart. Christine shoves six inches of the cucumber inside of her. She's never felt so filled up before, and she absolutely loves this feeling. She looks into Joe's eyes while she slowly fucks herself... in and then out.

"Oh Joe, I wish this was your big fat cock inside of me!"

Joe rubs her panties up and down his shaft, "Yes Christine, fuck your cunt for me... harder... deeper... come for me, babe!"

Christine arches her back. She's taking short fast breaths. She yells out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck... fuck me Joe!"

Joe is looking directly at Christine fucking herself, and is stroking his dick with her panties. Suddenly they hear a vibrating noise that grabs their attention. Joe looks out the windshield. The RV is drifting to the right side of the highway and the tires are on the rumble strip. He slows down and brings the RV back into the lane.

"Careful Joe. Can you pull over so I can jack you off?"

"OK. Sorry about that. I got distracted."

He drives another half mile and finds a flat spot where he can pull off the highway completely. He brings the RV to a stop and shuts off the motor. He swivels his chair to face Christine.

"OK, we should be safe now. So what were you saying about jacking me off?"

"Sit back and relax, dear. I'm going to make you come hard!"

Christine turns the panties inside out, places the cotton panel of the crotch on the head of Joe's cock and sucks the head into her mouth. She takes as much of the panties and his cock into her mouth as she can. Soon she can't breath and brings her mouth off his dick. She places the tips of her thumbs on the sensitive spot below the head and rubs firmly.

Joe starts to moan. "That feels nice Christine. Please don't stop."

Christine rubs harder and faster with her thumbs. Joe's cock head is turning purple and pre cum starts to seep out of the opening.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming!"

Christine pulls the panties aside and puts an open palm under the head of his cock. Thick strands of semen squirt into her hand. After a few seconds Joe relaxes and leans back in his chair. Christine brings her palm up to her mouth and licks off some of the semen. Then she places her palm on Joe's lips. He sticks out his tongue and licks her hand clean.

Joe is in heaven. "Thank you for doing that dear. You blew my mind."

She grins back at her husband, "Yeah, I have to agree. I was great!"

joefelton
joefelton
213 Followers