Winner Takes All Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Joey tired of the doggy position and pulled out, ordering me to flip onto my back. As he prepared to re-mount me he demanded that I look up into his eyes as his cock slipped back into its now well-worn and perfectly molded sheath.

I couldn't keep back the sigh as his bulbous cock-head slipped deeper and deeper into me. Meanwhile my little cock while confined to the panties I had on was bouncing all over my stomach since Joey had forced my hands above my head as he grunted each time he bottomed out.

Frankly, I was amazed at his stamina. Clearly, he wanted this to last so he could enjoy the stimulation I was providing him as long as possible.

However, that was not to be. As I looked up into the face of my Asian lover and saw the ecstasy in his eyes, I couldn't help but feel my own joy bubbling up as his cock repeatedly rammed my inner organ. "I'm going to cum, Joey!" I heard my voice squeak, in an unexpected and high-pitched voice that only caused him to increase the pace of his fucking.

As my panty-covered little cock began to spew, Joey's eyes opened. He was feeling my pussy squeeze his cock as my cum oozed from his battering causing a visible wet spot to form. He seemed to be filled with an all-knowing pride in causing my orgasm which resulted in his own. Triumphantly, he jammed his cock as far into me as was humanly possible and held still as what seemed and felt like seven bursts of cum shot deep inside me. As he fell forward, his cheek next to mine, my legs wrapped around his taut waist, I felt as if I was now complete!

"Billie," Joey said, "that was the best! I know you didn't know this before Friday, but you were really made to be fucked! Your pussy totally grips my cock! The feeling is unbelievable. I think I'd feel guilty but I can tell you're getting out of it just as much as I am. Can you hear yourself moaning as your clitty pulses every time I hit your G or should a say, "P" spot? You should really thank me for helping you realize that you are totally gay! I have really done you a favor every time I've allowed you to suck my cock or to receive my fuck!"

"I really don't think of myself as gay," he continued, "because I don't want to see your little cock when we fuck and to be honest, I'd rather imagine you as a cute girl than my best friend, but I'll admit, I do have the hots for you! You've probably realized," he went on, "that we've fallen into our natural roles when it comes to sex! You'll always be my little girl and I'll be your man! I'm going to want to experience real pussy soon but don't worry, I'll always have enough cock to fill yours! Plus," he added, "I felt real joy that I can make you cum without either of us playing with your clitty which only confirms your true nature!"

With that, his cock began to return to its fullness. With his hot sperm confined to my pussy by his still bulbous head, his hips began undulating back and forth as he, once again, in a lazy, but deliberate way began to assert his male dominance over me. As his hot breath laced my cheek I realized I had no more resistance in me. His insistence had totally overcome my will and I yearned to feel his hardness deep inside me more than anything I could remember. Joey was right! I was made to be fucked and couldn't imagine it being any other way. Maybe it wasn't what I had wanted or asked for, but perhaps he had done me a favor by bringing me out. At least that was what I thought as he penetrated my body, mind and emotions on that wonderful Sunday afternoon!

I had come expecting a Mandarin desert and now enjoyed my second helping thanks to my well-endowed Asian master, lover and, I still hoped, friend! As his cock maintained his dominance over me, I melted even further into his embrace, loving the feeling of his taut chest through my feminine attire, mashed against my own. I could feel his heart beating and felt amazingly joyous that my body offered him what he needed. As his cock regained its full turgidity, Joey raised himself up, his arms pinning my arms to my side.

"You love this, don't you, Billie?" he asked. "You love me fucking you! I can see it in the dreamy state of your eyes!"

As a real man, I think he got off all the more on my now freely given submission to his will and my physical and emotional craving of what he was providing me, that sense of sexual and emotional fulfillment that came through his dominance. Plus, what man doesn't feel proud when his lover cums solely and totally from the power of his cock stroking them into ecstasy! It gives them a sense of sexual power and affirms both their libido and functioning capacity as a man!

With his sexual prowess and dominant status totally affirmed, Joey began ramming in and out of my now very well-worn pussy. At first his fuck was lazy but grew increasingly rough and insistent. Joey flipped me over and, with my legs now resting on his shoulders, he leaned forward practically bending me in two. Having already cum, he began to watch me with an intense level of scrutiny, both relishing and observing my facial reactions to his actions. He began noting when a certain angle or thrust would make me grimace or shudder with uncontrollable ecstasy when his cock would make contact with my prostate. It was as if he was mentally filming the action for analysis in order to know how to better play a future game.

As time passed, I found my head lolling from side to side as he mashed my prostate over and over again. I was totally helpless as he fucked me, not able to jerk-off and dependent on his cock for my sole sexual satisfaction. I was getting closer and closer to another anal orgasm as Joey sped up his relentless attack on my pussy. "Look at me as I make you cum, Billie," Joey ordered, as his sweat dripped into my gaping mouth.

My cock seemed more like a clit as it wasn't even hard...yet began oozing cum rather than shooting it coating my already slick panties with my juices as I gazed up into Joey's dark and dominant eyes! As my ass muscles involuntarily clenched his cock, he threw his head back as he, for the second time that afternoon, came deep inside me!

"That was even hotter than last night, Billie," Joey said, as he came back to his senses. I'm glad I got it all on tape so I can watch your reactions all over again!"

"What do you mean, Joey?" I whined!

Joey merely pointed to two well-positioned cameras that were focused on the spots he'd placed me in as he totally fucked me over! "My best friend in China bet me I couldn't dominate an American and once I had you Friday night, I needed the documentation to prove it!" Joey responded.

With that, my mouth went dry and I began to tear up. "I thought I was special to you," I found myself saying, not wanting to think I was just some Georgia whore for a young Asian overlord!

"Oh baby," Joey said, as he witnessed my distress, "Don't worry, your daddy doesn't want you to be hurt! We'll both enjoy the video after I edit it and my friend's an ocean away. He'll simply be impressed and think I bagged a hot girl! Only you and I will know the difference!" "Anyway, he went on, "by your reaction, I only gave you what you craved and what you needed so there's no need to be upset! As I already said, I've really done you a favor and now we have the proof of it right here," he said as he pointed to the crotch of my now very sticky panties covered in my own cum!

With that, Joey's now deflated cock slipped out of my well-worn and now gaping ass! Since he had filled me twice I had no choice but to slide forward off the bed and run as fast as I could to sit on his private commode. It seemed totally indelicate as his thick sperm dripped out of me into the water below! As I sat there, a naked Joey came in and stood above me. "Why don't you clean my cock off," he said, and then we'll take a shower before I drive you home! I wouldn't want your parents to see you in your current state," he added with some mirth!

Now totally wanting to make Joey happy, I opened my pouty lips as Joey leaned forward and to place his slimy cock covered in cum, lube and my ass juices. It was kind of gross to say the least but it just seemed like the natural thing to do. Once I gummed down the bulk of it and got beyond the taste, Joey became sensitive and pulled away. He adjusted the water in the shower and then pulled me up and guided me into it. He directed me to wash him first. As I lathered him in soap, I could help but marvel over his taut muscles.

Soon, his hands were returning the favor. He stood behind my soapy body as his cock nestled my ass and his hands roamed around my smooth chest. "Damn, Baby, you are such a smooth sweet thing!" he said as his right hand felt the area where my pubic bush was only two days before.

Next, I felt him step back as his other fingers began to clean my pussy. "Baby, good thing we're done for the day. It will take a while for your pussy lips to tighten up and return to normal. And you know," he added as he groped his semi-hard cock, "this always gets a tight one!"

My face burned with embarrassment as I imagined what he felt and how it would appear to anyone who might see me.

With that, Joey turned off the water, stepped out and grabbed a towel for himself and then tossed one to me. "We've got to hurry up," he said, before slapping my ass with his now damp towel. "My parents have some guests from the company coming over and I've got to help entertain so I've got to get you home! Don't look so sad," he added groping his cock, "you'll get this again and soon!"

Once again, Joey had proven how true the adage "winner takes all" is that Sunday afternoon. But it was not all one sided, I rationalized, as I squeezed my pussy tight in my boy clothes hoping none would leak out before I could run past my parents into my bedroom. There was no doubt I had kept some of him swimming deep inside me! Certainly my mind had much to ponder as I sought to understand his total mastery of my mind and body. But thankfully, we had much of the summer to continue working things out in our relationship and life!

12