Winner Takes All Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I ever sleep in my own bed now without picturing you lying there, naked, taking all of us on? I'm gonna see last night in my dreams for years probably. I want you to have that, too."

"But, what if my neighbors see us?"

"So what, they've seen us before," Lyle said, shrugging.

"Yes but, what if they tell my mom we were there?" I was sure that would dissuade them.

"You just need to pick up some stuff. You're spending the night again." Joey had had it all figured out. There was nothing I could say to change his mind and after a while he stopped listening to me and my feeble protests. So, at one in the afternoon we pulled up in Lyle's car to my drive-way. As I knew it would be, mom's car was gone.

I let us in using my house key and led the way through the house to the forbidden area where the guys had never set foot. My bed was on the wall opposite the door, it's the first thing anyone sees when they walk in, but the first thing I saw that day was the window to the right with the blinds and curtains open, giving the whole world a glance inside, like a peek show. I hurried to close it before we started doing anything.

"Okay, we're here," I said to Joey, who had taken it upon himself to rifle through my panty drawer, exploring. "How do you want to go about this?" It was clear I wanted to hurry and get out of there, but Joey moved placidly as though he had all the time in the world. He left the drawer alone, Conner and Lyle took his place looking through the different pairs, and came to put his arm around my waist.

"The secret to successful pussy eating is to take it nice and sloooow." He drew out the word to blow a cool stream of air across my ear. "Take it easy. Enjoy it." Pulling me in closer to him, Joey kissed my neck. In my pants, I began to feel hot. "We're only going to play with you at first," he explained to inexperienced little me. "Just to get you in the mood." He led me over to the bed, sat me down on the edge, gently pushed me onto my back. From there, Lyle and Conner joined us and for ten minutes the three of them nibbled, kissed, and stroked me all over. They felt me up head to toe, whispered sweet words in my ears. But not one of them ventured between my legs. I was panting nonstop, growing hotter and hotter. My shirt was swept over my head, my bra seductively lowered so that my nipples peeked out over the cups for a little while before I tugged it the rest of the way down. Lyle pushed my tits together and shook them, moaning in awe at the sight. When he let go, he latched on to one with his mouth and Conner jumped in to take the other. They gazed at me while they sucked, needing to see my expression as their tongues circled my areolas and raised nipples. Momentarily, Joey's head blocked their view as he leaned in for a kiss. Our tongues danced together. When he pulled away, he looked at me with intent, his eyes told me it was time, he knew what he was doing and he wanted to do it to me. He got up to stand in front of me then dropped to his knees. My thighs were eased apart just like last night.

His hands grazed my inner thigh, from my knee up to my pulsing slit but, just before he touched it, his hand jumped across to the other thigh and followed it down to that knee, then back, again, not touching my pussy. He teased me that way over and over. It was so good I felt like crying, and I was ready for him to dive right in. Finally, through my pants, he rubbed my slit with tender, up and down strokes. I throbbed under his touch, needed his touch, raised my hips to meet his finger each time it got close.

Still sucking greedily at my nipple, Conner slid his palm down my stomach to the button holding my jeans closed. He fumbled with it but got it open, then easily unzipped. His fingers ducked under the waistband of my panties and began a sensual massage of my lips. Joey's hands reached under me, grabbed my pants by a belt loop on either side and shimmied them down my legs to the floor. He pulled off my shoes and socks, my pants followed; everything was tossed aside. His finger brushed against my damp panties, the mound of Conner's hand bobbing up and down under the thin material before him. Needing something to grip, I knitted my fingers through Conner's and Lyle's hair. Joey wasn't finished undressing me, he wanted my panties off, too. He removed them the way he had my pants. As I lie bare inches away from his face, those insecurities from before came into my mind. Suddenly, I became aware of each little hair that clung to my soft lips, which had seemed insignificant last night. Though shaved and everything neat, I questioned if it was good enough? For now, he only used his finger to gently tease me below where Conner was, but in a minute, he would go in for a kiss. Then what? Would he like it?

I must have tensed noticeably because Conner released me for a moment to ask if I was alright and did I remember the safe word. He said, "Just relax, Addie. Guys are experts at this." His words did calm me. I took a deep breath and slowly loosened up. "There you go." Conner resumed his duty.

Joey slid his hands under my ass, leaned in to kiss the insides of my thighs. As his lips neared my dripping center, I filled with great anticipation, begged him with my mind to please hurry. It felt as though I would die if he didn't start soon. A wet kiss landed on my pussy lips. Taking the hint that Joey was starting, Conner removed his hand and used it to stroke my face instead. Joey dipped a finger between my lips. Nice and wet. He did a few light strokes to tease me even more. A groan forced it's way out of me. I bit my lip to hold back another. He leaned back from me, then, didn't touch anything as one last tease to make me really, really want it. Five seconds passed, it drove me mad. I grunted aloud, my foot stomped against the floor; with that, Joey buried his face in the most intimate part of my body.

He tongued my clit while he pushed a finger deep into my pussy, working it around. For one brief moment, I squeezed my thighs around his head but gently loosened as my eyes closed with pleasure. Joey's tongue probed inside the softness, tasted my moisture. It didn't seem as though he hated it. If anything, he lapped at me as though he couldn't get enough. Using the fingers on his other hand, Joey spread my lips, exposing the soft pink of my inner folds. He kissed and teased me there. Then, dropping down low, he gave me a lick from bottom to top that lasted four seconds. He moaned with me and I shuddered, pressed closer to his face. He licked me again and again and again, his finger still moving inside me, until tears welled up in my eyes. I needed to cum.

Joey's dragged his tongue down to my wet center again, only this time instead of licking, he lodged it as deep as it could go inside. The soft, little muscle slid in and out with his finger, cleaning up all of the mess I was dribbling. With two boys paying very close attention to my tits and one finger fucking and eating my pussy, I was in heaven. All together they were expertly working, bringing me closer to orgasm with every passing second.

A powerful one roiled inside me. They had spent so much time working me up, the pay off would be grand. My hand disentangled itself from Lyle's hair, snaked in between the two guys to Joey, where it planted itself on the back of his head and pushed him closer. His hands on my ass clinched, dragged me in even closer still. He was really in there, no doubt he was loving it now. I began to grind on his face, grunting. Though I had only lost my virginity last night, I wanted to be fucked like an animal over and over. My pussy tingled as the pressure built up in me. It was coming. One mighty orgasm.

"Uh uh uuuuh," I moaned up at the ceiling through clenched teeth. My legs quaked, back arced, body pulsed. "I'm cumming!"

I came in Joey's face, he didn't mind. He let his finger glide out of me and eagerly went back to licking. Those pent up tears fell down the side of my head into my hair. I breathed hard and slow.

Joey and Conner stopped sucking. I opened my eyes. Lyle was making a curious face.

"Do you hear that," he asked no one in particular. We were all quiet, listening.

I blanched and went rigid. The sound was a set of keys, I could hear them jingling in my room all the way from the front door. Mom was home early!

12