Winners

Story Info
Couple in public.
3.1k words
4.11
25.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We don't get many invitations to parties or anything these days as I'm always gigging with my band. However, one party we did manage to attend was a presentation/showcase night for upcoming bands that the winner of would be offered a very lucrative series of gigs in some amazing venues all across Europe. This particular venue was a very large and swanky top notch casino in London, monkey suits, evening dress, chandeliers, champagne...... the whole thing, card tables, gigantic roulette tables where money was not a problem and was by far the most popular entertainment.

Anyway, my wife decided to come to this one strangely enough, as she rarely comes to any of the gigs we do nowadays, but I guess the chance of dressing up was too much for her to resist. She is always ready to buy new clothes especially for a glamorous affair like this.

I had to rent a James Bond outfit which I wasn't very happy with, but I guess you have to toe the line in these places. When I put in on she fell about laughing which wasn't very comforting, then she told me she really quite fancied me in it so I guess I'd have to go along with it. She on the other hand emerged wearing a dazzling black backless glittery dress which touched the floor at the back but was high enough to see her gorgeous strappy silver ultra-high stiletto shoes and tanned feet and ankles, also with ankle chains, which I find extremely sexy, from the front, really stunning and just so sexy. She has a very long back and it looked beautiful as she posed around the bedroom and she had bought a necklace that goes down her back with lots of dangly bits on it which really set the whole outfit off a treat. You could also see she had no underwear on as the back swept so low it almost showed her cheeks, perfect, daring but absolutely perfect. It had a roll collar with a silver clasp at the neck and exposed all of her shoulders. It was also split down to her naval but didn't show a great deal of skin unless she particularly wanted it to. Her hair was up showing her swan-like neck off, a real beauty and always a head-turner, she was gonna twist a few necks tonight. The taxi arrived, so that we could both have a drink or two and we were off, before I could get close enough for a delayed start to the evening.

When we arrived, we were greeted at the door and our coats taken then showed to our seats in the theatre part of the casino. Already a few people had checked the missus out, I was going to have to keep my eye on her tonight. Within a short while a few musicians and managers were coming over and we all got engrossed talking about bands, guitars, gigs European tours and the like, I could already tell my wife had had enough as I was already ignoring her.

At that point the doors burst open and in came somebody I recognised but couldn't put a name to, my wife said he was from some TV series she was watching whom she quite liked, so at least she'd have something to tell her friends about.

As I got deeper into talk about the bands possibilities I could tell my wife was getting very bored already, so I suggested she take a walk around the casino to see if she could spot any other TV stars. I only had to say it once, she was off like a shot. Straight away I realized I should be with her, as she would be pestered for the rest of the night with guys hitting on her dressed like that.

She headed straight for the main Roulette wheel where Mr.TV guy was and stood where she could watch him playing. I had one eye on her and one on the acts my band was up against for this lucrative deal which would make me a lot of money, but I could only concentrate on one thing at a time, so it had to be on the band which was the reason we were there in the first place.

After a while I managed to break free of the band as they were having a band changeover so I went to look for my wife. She was standing right next to Mr Handsome at the roulette wheel and his hand was lightly touching her back playing with the necklace and pretending to admire it so he could touch her some more as he threw chips on the table and raked even more in, he was encouraging her to help him with the betting. I got a bit closer and heard him say she was his lucky charm for the evening and that she was to stay by his side while he gambled. She didn't say no, so I assumed she was very happy to have his hand sliding up and down her back. She wiggled and giggled like a shy teenager and I was transfixed by how beautiful she was.

Just then the next band came on so I had to go and check them out as we were on after them and would have to get my gear to the rear of the stage. The band finished, we did our spot and it was all over in about 40 minutes, but I never spotted my wife's face at our table so I assumed she was still at the roulette wheel. When I finally got back to the casino there was a massive crowd and Mr. Smoothie was gambling very high bets and was winning big.

Everyone was going oooooo or ahhhh as he took win after win and even clapping. At the end of each round he would put chips in a pile in front of my wife, encouraging her to pick a number or a colour. If he won, she won, and it looked like she'd won thousands for him. Still he was caressing her back, waist and hips, playing with the back jewellery and whispering in her ear, making sure his lips touched her ears or her neck as he spoke to her, I was getting more than a little bit jealous by now, but how on earth could I get my wife away from the table without making a scene, it was impossible. He obviously thought she was on offer, but I'd have to break the bad news to him sometime, so I tried to catch her eye a couple of times when there was less activity, but she was blind to anything else at the moment.

I still have to pinch myself when I look at her sometimes because she is so beautiful, but she looked super ravishing tonight and I wanted to be the one to ravish her, no-one else. As she leaned over the table to get the chips, I could see him constantly checking her body out, looking down her cleavage which is delicious I know, then her boobs as they jiggled invitingly as she moved around, then checking out her rear end and back as she raked in the chips, he was doing it on purpose. Again I got a little more jealous, but have had to learn to curb my jealousy as she always attracts admiring glances and more, from men and women and she always will.

She had been plied with plenty of champagne by the looks of things and she was giggling every time he said anything, it wasn't that funny from where I was standing, but there you go.

The bands had come to any end now and everyone was just having a drink and relaxing while the judges were deliberating over the winning band. I had to go back to the lads to share in the nerves, but I was more nervous about my wife, the roulette table and Mr.Wanderinghands.

Great news, we won the contract, now for a few beers and find the wife and tell her we'd won. Unfortunately when I got back to the table, they had gone and somebody else was losing badly. I asked a couple of people where Mr. Schmooz had gone and they said he was in the VIP bar through the roped off area at the end of the room, which unfortunately was guarded by 2 enormous bouncers. When I explained to them I was looking for my wife they obligingly let me through and laughed.

I got to the bar and located my wife instantaneously, she was standing next to guess who, whilst he played poker doing the same thing with his hands only this time sliding them just under the dress material, which was scant in the first place, and getting her to lean over to talk to her and collect the chips, again, whilst doing what guys do best having a good old ogle as she did so. Again, he whispered things in her ears and passed her part of his winnings in the shape of chips, she must have earned a fortune being his gambling muse for the evening but I'd had enough by now and wanted my wife back.

As I approached the poker table a massive bet went down and there was absolute silence and a few sweaty faces were in evidence. Not Mr.Whisperer, he was calm and collected as he took them to the cleaners. I could see what he was doing instantly, he was using my wife as a distraction, and they were all ogling her as she moved around looking so desirable that they had lost concentration as she leaned over or twisted to hear what he said to her. He'd got her collecting drinks from the bar and serving them as if she was a waitress so they all got a really good look. She looked divine though absolutely stunning, that dress fitted her perfectly and shimmered as the glitter hit the lights when she walked around , and I would be just the same if I'd been playing cards at that table too. She hadn't spotted me standing in the corner of the room, she was having a wonderful time, posing around, turning all the guys on and being paid for the pleasure, absolutely loved being the centre of attention and knowing what was on each of their minds.

As she approached the bar I managed to catch her eye, she seemed really surprised to see me but really happy at the same time, she beckoned me to meet her in the corridor which was just off the main lounge but very dimly lit with an office and the cloakrooms a little further down and an alcove with a mirror on a small table.

After she had taken all the drinks back to the table, where each of them had made some excuse to touch her body somewhere in 'appreciation' for serving them drinks. They were gentlemen but they got away with gently touching her back, playing with her back jewellery, caressing her shoulders and arms, some even daring to touch her bottom, pretending to find out what sort of material had such an incredible shimmer, yeah right. She just giggled and wiggled provocatively and moved on to the next guy and earned even more chips as she went around the table, it was amazing to watch, talk about working a table, but again I got a lot more jealous.

As I stood in the corridor I imagined/fantasised us making love sometime real soon and sure enough as she rounded the corner into the darkness she pushed me up against the wall in the alcove and dropped to her knees. She didn't speak a word as she unzipped my trousers and took out my already stiffening cock and thrust her head onto it like a starving woman with a hot dog. My head went back as she took it into her mouth again and again until it was fully erect, squeezing my balls and licking the shaft excitedly as she went back to the head, moving her hands up and down and around and around as the swollen cock filled her mouth, she moved her hands to my arse squeezing it really hard, pulling my cock into her mouth harder and harder.

I looked down to see this amazing sight, that I will never ever get bored of, and met her widening eyes looking back up at me. I knew the look I'd seen it before, I put both my hands at the back of her head and neck and began to thrust, just a little at first then harder, pulling her onto my fully erect cock as it went into her more than willing open mouth. I love it when she lets me thrust hard like that, and she gets an amazing rush too, urging me on to keep thrusting harder, her eyes getting wider and wider with every thrust encouraging me to thrust even harder, it was driving me wild. Sometimes I tie her up and have my way like that so she can't fight back, it's an amazing turn-on seeing her with her hands tied over her head and my cock deep in her mouth, but that's another story.

Suddenly she stopped, slowly removing my throbbing cock from her eager lips and turned around lifting the thin material of her dress exposing her naked arse to me, she parted her legs and put both hands on the wall opposite in the narrow space. She was so moist my fingers slipped inside her without any effort at all. My cock, like a guided missile with a homing device, went straight into her fanny, no messing about, just slid straight up her amazing and gorgeously inviting quim, it was so hot and so moist as I fully entered her with one firm and powerful thrust, she took a deep breath and groaned very very quietly as I slid my hands inside the skimpy material feeling her amazing tits, the nipples were standing to attention so I caressed, pulled and tweaked them as they moved around from side to side with the sort of motion that drives men wild, me included, making her shudder and moan almost inaudibly.

The view was indescribable, that beautiful backless dress exposing almost her entire stunning back, her new jewellery snaking across the exposed skin which contrasted with the golden brown tan she had recently worked on, then her arse and my cock going in and out, as I ran my hands all over her arse and up and down her back and neck as I simply couldn't keep my hands off her body. I had watched others touching her all night, now it was my turn only this time for real. They'd be as jealous as hell if they could see me. I must be honest and say I gloated, like the cat that's got the cream.

After just a few moments of that gorgeous coupling and just a few short but powerful thrusts and we were both spent, I came in a rush unable to control myself with the sheer erotic nature of what we were doing, she trembled as she came letting out a little groan as our legs became weak.

I wanted to stay in there, I've got to be honest again, it felt like heaven, but she gently eased my cock out as she stood up, our hearts pounding, straightened her dress and hair went straight into the ladies, making a gesture that she would be going back into the poker game for a little while to pick up her winnings then we would be going home. I tucked everything back as best I could, it's always difficult at speed but I was very careful not to do any damage, I might need it again later. I let her know that I understood and went back to the corner of the room with a large cold lager that I got from the bar, badly needed it took a very short time to drink.

As she got back to the table one or two of the guys were bowing out of the game and it broke up quite quickly. Mr.Smartypants was trying his best to get my wife to come up to his room with the offer of additional chips, a visit to the set, nights out, meals, he was really keen. He was a very good looking guy and I'm sure if I wasn't on the scene she might have taken him up on it, but good to her word, she just kissed him on the cheek, as he again put his arms around her and felt her back and arse, but she just moved away from him picked up the chips, which were numerous, and made her way to the cashiers with a little silver clutch bag bursting at the seams. I followed suit and met her to get our coats. She had a great big smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye as we left the casino and told me that she had taken thousands just by standing around looking gorgeous, which I had to agree with.

What we hadn't allowed for or thought of was any security cameras in corridors. In our haste to make love we hadn't even considered them. As we left, we were greeted with a round of applause and cheering as we went through the lobby and foyer to the casino doors and on to the ushers and bouncers that were standing outside. We discovered that there were enormous screens in the foyer and lounge, which we had no idea of and we had been the entertainment for a brief but very active period. She put her "So what that was nothing" face on as we made for the doors, I on the other hand didn't know where to look, and behaved like a complete amateur.

She was more of a hit than ever she had imagined and would have been asked back over and over again if I'd let any of them anywhere near her as we waited for a taxi which duly arrived and whisked us back home to a repeat extended performance. She later told me that she was fantasising about being in a glamorous spy film on a mission and giving James Bond a blow job in the corridor, but hey I can live with that.

I don't think there will be many occasions to beat that one on the gig circuit but you can live in hopes, but we were both winners that night.