Winning Hand!!!

Story Info
Wife takes on young studs.
881 words
3.71
238.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Terry and I frequently make trips to an Indian casino near a state university. We have always fantasize about Terry taking on a couple of young studs (were both 36) until this weekend nothing has ever materialized. Near the end of a full day of drinking and gambling we found ourselves sitting at a blackjack table with three students from the university. Terry was wearing a short skirt; with her blouse UN-button enough to show off her 36c tits. As usual Terry was the life of the table. When our waitress came taking orders for last call, Terry suggested to the table we go back to our room to play cards where the beer was free and where someone else beside the house would win. As we all walked towards the lobby Terry stated that the only stipulation was that she was the house and everyone played by house rules. Our young friends all agreed.

I did not know what to expect once we were back to the room. After handing out beers to everyone Terry ask what game we should play. The obvious response back was strip poker. Terry replied I was hoping that was everyone’s choice. She reminded everyone that she was the house in her room and she would make the rules and deal the cards. Her first rule was when someone lost she would decide what to take off, and she would remove it for them. The first low hand was lost by one of our guest. She stood him up and seductively removed his jeans. Terry rubbed his dick through his shorts until it was rock hard and then said lets get back to the game. Terry was low hand on the next deal; she stood up reached under her skirt and removed her panties. Hands were starting to grope for but she said let get back to the game.

The next hand was lost by one of our guest. Terry said the rules have change and she was taking off two pieces of clothes. She proceeded to take off his pant and underwear. She stroked his cock a few times, then went back to shuffling the cards. After a few more hands all the guys were sitting with their pants off and their dicks at full attention. Terry had only removed her blouse and was sitting in her bra and skirt. Terry then said she had enough of this game and suggests we play one hand, winner would receive the time of their life, while she would only jack off everyone else. She dealt me out of this hand. Scott was the lucky winner. She walked him to the bed, and told him she would be back in a few minutes. She starting to walk away and then turned and went back and starting sucking his dick. She sucked it for only a couple of minutes. I’ll could tell by her moaning and groaning she was getting close to cumming. She then stopped and told Scott she would fuck him in a few minutes after she took care of his friends. She then went and sat between the other two and told them because they were losers she would only jack them off. She told them that she was a good sport and if they did a few things for her, she could upgrade them to winners. They both nodded. She then took off her bra and had them suck her tits. Scott then moved over from the bed and started to join in. Terry then told Scott to get back to the bed, and if he did not she would kick everyone out. Scott went back. At this point I knew that Terry was living out a fantasy and was in comlplete control. She had the other two suck her tits for a few minutes then she took of her skirt and had one eat her pussy while she kissed the other. She alternated them back and forth. She then sat both of them down and went back and forth sucking their dick. Both came in a few minutes and Terry was her way back to Scott.

Terry was ready to fuck. She laid Scott on his back and got on top and shoved his cock in her wet dripping pussy. Within seconds Terry was screaming, that she was cumming. She came at least four more times before Scott was finished. She rolled off Scott and waved everyone over. She sat me up at the head of the bed and then had the other two fuck her doggy while she sucked my dick and swallowed my cum. For the next couple hours we fucked her every way possible. I finally passed out and woke up a couple hours later to find only one guy left with my wife kissing and sucking his cock, trying to get him hard again. The site of my hot wife sucking this young stud turned me on so much I went over and starting fucking my wife doggy style. For the next hour we both took turns fucking my wife.

We have a cruise scheduled next month. I hope my wife’s next performance is just as good! Maybe I can find her some black cock to fuck!