Winning over Roxie

Story Info
Laid-back guy finally penetrates irrepressible Roxie.
2.8k words
4.17
13.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Englishman Lester Black believed that Roxie Mellows was the most desirable young woman in their small town of Stenton Bridge.

Mind you, Lester wasn't particularly experienced in satisfying himself sexually with another person and it was unlikely he was an excellent judge of females outside of his family.

It wasn't Roxie's breasts that strummed Lester's QQ Spot (male equivalent of the female's G). Nor was it her ankles, knees, butt or ear lobes.

No, it was her smile.

Whenever Lester was within range of Roxie's smile he felt like a fawn standing in the middle of a road at night caught in a vehicle's headlights.

Splat!

At home at night Lester often went Splat! This would occur whenever he became over-active with Roxie's smiling face engulfing his mind.

Lester had it bad and he knew there was only one cure: Win over Roxie.

If he could just feed it into her once, that might suffice.

He could end up disappointed and rejected. With his fixation shattered he'd move on to find the replacement image of some other hottie to assist him to achieve a tumultuous ejaculation each night. Actually to reduce his sexual stress he should take the alternative route and read himself to sleep with a travel book.

Lester was aware Roxie has just turned twenty-two, his age. They'd gone through school together and that meant he'd been under the influence of that smile for most of his life.

Despite her smile being an almost permanent fixture she was no pushover.

He'd seen Roxie deck a guy on the dancefloor after he'd invited her to perform an unsavoury act on him with her mouth.

As the almost six-foot skinny jerk hit the floor groaning and clutching his heavily squeezed and rotated nuts, her smile remaining intact as if she were a jovial assassin.

Awesome.

Everyone clapped and incredibly her smile widened further and it fell on Lester when she checked to see who wasn't applauding.

Lester hastily started clapping and was last to finish, having felt like a deer caught in the headlights of a vehicle driven by a beautiful vixen named Roxie.

For two years after turning eighteen, through applied personality (to the point of pleading) and perseverance Lester had managed to bonk seven girls roughly his own age (and several were rough) plus one woman.

The woman was Mrs Smart, his swimming coach. He'd carried her groceries inside after he'd seen her struggling to pull them out of her car.

She breathed heavily, calling him gallant when locking the door behind him.

Mrs Smart knocked the 19-year old to the ground and fell on top of him.

Lester found his hand up her skirt and that confused and he was thinking she'd placed it there.

Mrs Smart laughed and said since he'd managed to get that far with his fingers he'd better continue. Lester obliged and for the next four months had helped her with her groceries every Tuesday night, which happened to be the night her husband stayed after work to play in the inter-company darts league.

After four months of animalistic bed gymnastics with young Lester, Mrs Smart announced that enough was enough and she was returning to being loyal to husband Harold.

That rejection left Lester determined to increase his successful connections with females and after two unspectacular interludes with twenty year olds her thought he should made a determined effort to bed Roxie.

He recalled that once a year since turning fifteen, feeling like an animal ready to mate, he'd asked Roxie for a date.

She'd lavished (yes, not ravished) him with her smile and always said the exactly the same thing, "Oh I don't think so, um, Lester?"

Roxie's inability to have quick recall of his name surprised Lester, although she was a blonde. She's lived opposite him and they'd walked to primary and then high school together and sat together in the same class at times.

This was perplexing and then came sexual diversion from an unexpected quarter.

Roxie's mother was always waving to Lester and then one day she stopped Lester and propositioned him. That started an occasional intimate meeting when Mr Mellows was away on a business trip. Roxie's mother Kit called Lester over, locked the doors and asked him to rub her breasts and belly with his eyes closed.

Being a good neighbour, Lester complied including complying with her stipulation that (1) he must never put his hands under her clothes and (2) he must never tell anyone about their secret, especially his mother and Roxie.

Lester assumed Roxie knew nothing about him fiddling with her mum on request once every four weeks or so.

One day Lester became more involved than in rubbing.

Mr Mellows was down south and Mrs Mellows, waiting at her front gate, called Lester over as he arrived home from after-school football practice.

Soon she was jiggling about a bit more lively than usual on the bed and moaning incessantly. Lester felt the urge to smack her bottom, and impulsively gave her quite a thump.

She screamed, "Oh my God, oh my God."

She collapsed on the floor and Lester thought that somehow he must have killed her.

Bending down he could tell she was breathing, breathing very heavily in fact. Kit's eyes opened and she pulled down his head and her tongue accidentally fell up into his mouth. That gave him a boner, so he raced off to his bedroom across the street feeling very disgusted with himself.

Kit phoned an hour later and asked Lester's mum to send him over as she needed his strong hands to open a jar of preserves.

Kit was ever so kind to him -- telling him to call her Kit whenever they were alone. She asked Lester did he have any idea what she was doing when they were playing their game. He nodded, she kissed his cheek and gave him £10 as a secret present and told him in future she'd like him to smack her hard when she began making lots of noise and he could keep his eyes open.

Lester was sure in time Kit would be putting his boner up her thingy, and that happened but only the once. He was left satisfied, in fact really impressed as she got him away four times, a record for him. But he was left thinking it was queer that he'd fucked the mother but had been unable to get anywhere near the daughter except within range of her smile.

- - -

Eventually Lester took a new opportunity to make headway with Roxie.

He'd changed employment to work for a different insurance company and his desk was at a window.

He looked out and straight into Roxie's office. He could tell the worker was Roxie by the outline of her breasts -- he'd looked at them enough to have the outline etched in his brain.

Eventually she looked up and out her window. Lester waved and she smiled but didn't wave back.

In desperation he went to the media department and got a big sheet of cardboard and wrote a message in large writing and taped it against his window.

A few minutes later, from a window just along from his, he saw people gathered at Roxie's window pointing at his sign and laughing. The sign read:

Roxie, I have a problem.

A few minutes later it was Roxie on the phone.

"Um Lester?"

"Who's speaking please?"

"Roxie."

"Roxie?"

"Roxie Mellows dummy. You have known me for much of your life and even my mother speaks favourably of you."

"Oh that Roxie, the one that works across the street from me."

"Actually you work across the street from me as I was here first."

"That's a cute thing to say, Roxie. Your mind works in a wonderful way."

"Lester that sign; we have to talk. My parents are away at present. Come over at 7:00 and I'll cook dinner cooked for both of us. You needn't bring anything..."

You needn't bring anything...she trailed off instead of stopping like, um, as if using a full-stop. She was telling him something in code.

Did she mean flowers or bring apple pie or wine? Surely she didn't mean condoms, not Roxie -- she'd be more likely to tell him to bring a rat trap than to fetch condoms.

Women were so hard to nut out.

He arrived for dinner with Roxie with flowers and a bottle of wine. There was a 5-pack of condoms in his back pocket in case this meeting was her idea of a seduction.

"Oh Lester," she said in surprise at the door as if he hadn't been expected.

He didn't know what to say but she did.

"Kiss me."

He went for her left cheek but she turned and their lips collided and he felt her lips open.

Holy smoke. He resisted the temptation to pat his dick that now felt squashed in his underpants.

"That was a wonder kiss darling; obviously you have had plenty of practice."

He resisted the urge to say her mum was the sexiest kisser he'd ever encountered.

Lester followed Roxie into the kitchen.

Roxie picked up the carving knife and she wasn't smiling.

"Mum drunkenly confessed to me last week she'd fucked you. I've been stewing about that totally uncalled lapse of behaviour on your part.

She turned and began carving the roasted chicken that had been 'resting'

Lester knew he was in a fix and would have to humour his potential killer. Unless he escaped or won her respect, in all probability Roxie would play with him and after eating would sit on his lap with her tongue down his throat and would then plunge the carving knife through this heart.

Christ, that guy who simply invited her to suck him off was lucky he'd escaped castration.

"Aren't you going to say something?"

Lester swallowed and said, "Sh-should I pour wine."

"Gosh you're grown into a tough cookie Lester. One would have thought you would have been on your knees in front of me pleading for forgiveness after being confronted about being in a carnal experience with my mum."

"Nah I was only fulfilling a social need," Lester said without really thinking.

"Omigod, dad was away and mum and become randy and it was either you or her waiting for the postman next morning."

"Something like that," Lester said, not quite sure what she was on about.

"Lester have you developed a boner?"

Guiltily he said yeah and since he faced the possibility of being terminated he said recklessly, "Feel it if you like."

"Oooh Lester, how could a girl be so wrong about you. After all these years I'd felt you were rather a wimp and now I find you probably have this harboured desire to fuck me and perhaps even to fuck both me and my mum together."

Lester spilt wine while pouring.

"No not your mum; that was a one and only one occasion. I was acting like a caring neighbour responding to an emergency."

"But you must continue attending to her when in need otherwise I won't think of you as being so sexy if you're not banging her."

"Just leave your mother out of it Roxie. It's only you I care about and always have."

"Oh Lester," Roxie said, giving him a gorgeous smile and melting into his embrace. "Kiss me."

"P-put down the carving knife first."

They went no further than some soft kissing. They then ate, at last talking like real friends.

Lester went home after arranging their first date and having felt just a flash-touch of her tongue during their final kiss of the night.

Next day a couple of older women came up to his desk and the married one patted him on the back and said "Good boy."

Lester asked what did she mean and both women pointed to the building across the street.

Roxie had posted a big sign on her window:

Lol Lester my Hot Date -- Roxie.

At the morning tea break three of the guys shook Lester's hand and one smiled and said that window notice had ended staff speculation that Lester might be gay.

But Roxie had to wait. She and Lester had dated twice but there had been no sex.

Near the end of their third date she was writhing on the passenger seat of Lester's father's car.

"What's wrong," Lester said alarmed.

"I'm horny darling. I've been bashing myself with my dildo but it's not enough. You have to finger me and then put it in."

"No Roxy, I can't treat you like a slut."

"Lester I'm warning you," Roxie said, smacking her left breast hard. "Unless you do it and do it now I'll go to your father and asked him to do it. I've always had the impression that he mentally undresses me."

"My father," Lester gulped.

"Yes darling; you must be aware that men have the almost constant desire to fuck somebody."

"Very well I'll do it to avoid you shaming yourself with my father.

"Oh Lester," Roxie said, slipping down in the seat, spreading her legs and ripping her delicate peach panties asunder to expose an almost throbbing and certainly moist different kind of peach.

Lester exposed his boner,

Roxie cooed in admiration, "Cor it's big and angry-looking from what I see in this dim light."

Roxie fell upon it emitting a deep groan and that encouraged Lester to work a finger into her pussy.

"Three fingers and slurp them around vigorously," said the experienced young slut.

Later as Lester hunched over her, dick in hand, he said nervously that he was on the verge of ejaculating.

"Ouch, you bitch," he yelled and then asked why Roxie had hurt him.

"I yanked your nose to take your mind off the possibility of premature ejaculation and thereby ruining our inaugural fuck."

"It seems to have worked," he said, rubbing his nose and keeping straight-faced teased, "In fact I'm not sure I wish to proceed.

"Lester," Roxie wailed.

"Coming," he shouted gallantly and fed in his length while the gratified Roxie did her best to assist in her uptake.

"God you are extraordinarily thick," she lied.

"It's ordained," he smirked.

Lester secretly though Roxie was a bit of a slut because over the years he'd seen many of her dates and some of the guys appeared to be real mother-fuckers.

Yet he was surprised how tight she seemed. He'd read about the so-called Velvet Glove pussy and knew confidently he was in one. It was soft and yet textured and he could feel his sensors being daintily strummed.

It was amazing.

"Are you satisfied?" she asked, smiling lasciviously, holding up her upper leg as they were doing it facing each other on their side.

"Yeah sort of," he said, not wishing to sound too over-impressed.

"Sort of?" she said, wearing the grim smile of um perhaps an executioner.

"Pick up the tempo," she hissed, and as he obliged she squeezed around him internally and then smiling again began licking one of his nipples.

He was glad he was wearing a regular condom rather than one of those flimsy ones because the way she was going she appeared to be mining for cum and when he ejaculated the integrity of the membrane sheath would be truly tested.

And then she pulled away and said a surprising thing.

"Don't cum inside me. I prefer that you pull out in time and hose over my mouth and breasts to give me the feeling I'm yours sexually."

That was too much for Lester.

"I'm about to erupt," he yelled. "Sorry."

"It's okay," she cooed. "Coat my tits next time."

"I love you Roxie," he said, as he panted over the finishing line.

"I'm sure you think that and you will eventually darling. I'll give you all the time in the world to romance me. My feeling is you are man enough for me; I have no wish to marry a big-balled stud who'll always be attempting to fuck me silly and my girlfriends as well."

Wondering how long it would be before he could get it up and into Roxie again, Lester thought triumphantly that at last he was into a real relationship with the female of his wet dreams.

The only downside Lester could think of at the moment was Roxie appeared to be rather bossy. He would have to put that concern on the table for discussion.

He saw Roxie scoop up her torn panties and the discarded condom and place them in her handbag.

"You're being tidy or is it the desire to leave no incriminating evidence behind?"

"What odd comments. No I'll hang the condom out to dry with the contents intact and then place it on my bedroom wall."

Lester's chest puffed out in pride but that deflated abruptly.

"I have close to 300 used condoms in my personal collection on that wall."

Flabbergasted Lester didn't know what to say.

- - -