Winning Shireen Back: Akbar’s Narra

Story Info
Akbar fills in his side on Shireen's Continuing Story.
16.2k words
3.88
15k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shireen's Story" was narrated by her husband, Akbar, in the first of this series. The second instalment had Shireen filling in significant gaps that Akbar had left out. After Akbar had influenced Shireen to become much more liberal in her views to sex, their views had come into conflict following a Super Bowl party thrown by close friends. A number of readers suggested a sequel to the stories. "Winning Me Back: Shireen's Narrative" picked up from the end of the Super Bowl party and gave the reader her point of view of events that next transpired, including the way the distances between them were removed. That narrative, however, left some parts unclear and some open to suggestion. Akbar now gives us the fourth, and final, part of the saga, providing closure on those unanswered questions. Enjoy!

I – Apres Party

"Starting this moment, I will sleep with whoever I want and whenever I want to, and that includes you, and you will not say or do anything about it!"

This was an ultimatum that I did not ever want to hear, but had no grounds to debate either. After all, I had led Shireen to that conclusion and would now have to handle the consequences, whatever they may be. Unable to believe I had allowed nearly a dozen strangers to fuck my hot and sexy wife, guilty about not confessing that her last pairing was not consensual but rape, uncertain about her state of mind, and definitely stung by her assertion that I had brought her down to the level of a cheap whore because of my deviant desires, I decided to quietly bear the barbs and to get her home from the party that Hernan and Kerri had thrown. The events of the past night had worked her up into a state of disgust for herself and almost certainly for me. It was only fair that I found ways to win her love back, however tough the road ahead was going to be.

I should have been happy to have been blessed with a loving wife like Shireen. There was no reason at all to doubt her sincerity in bed or the fact that she loved me deeply. I really had no cause to be looking for jollies other than with my ravishingly hot missus. Yet I had fallen into the old male malaise of seeking variety. Not that I did not love Shireen or look forward to fucking her; it was just a question of "what if" and "why not." She had reluctantly agreed to a tryst with Hernan; that had by now turned into an affair of sorts. It was not a question of a love triangle between the three of us, far from it. Rather he had helped expand her horizons to the point where making love to multiple partners in a single night had been acceptable to her. Oh I had my share of other partners the same night too. But putting my scintillating wife out for the crowd at large to fuck and fondle had meant that I certainly was the loser in the bargain.

Was I jealous that she had now been with so many lovers? Not really, the experiences she gained with Hernan had translated into tremendous lovemaking when we were together. Had I not been turned on by her sexual growth? Sure I was, her inhibitions were long gone and she was open to suggestion. Was she losing her looks by being so promiscuous? Of course not, the sex on the side was certainly giving her a confidence and beauty boost and her frequent choice of fashionable yet revealing clothing reflected this fact. So why was I bothered now that she was comfortable with her sexuality; after all had she not hit a peak in sexual awareness?

It was quite simple to understand the conflict in me. So long as I had Shireen to myself, she was always the trophy to display and occasionally allow a little polish on to, such as that provided by Hernan when he was first invited to fuck her. Now that she was in the public domain, so to say, I could not bear the thought of anyone else's hands on or cock in her.

Shireen jumped out of the car as soon as we entered the driveway. Though it was broad daylight and quite cold, she ripped off one garment after another and entered the garage almost naked. She had put the Eagles cheerleader costume on again upon the conclusion of the party, and it seemed she could not wait to get it off her body. I was certain she was going to burn those garments at the first opportunity. As I brought the car inside, I was stunned by the order I got from her as she stood nearly naked in the doorway, the cold weather helping her tits look even perkier and pointed than usual.

"Akbar, go straight to the office, I want to be alone," her intent was clear, "and please do not bother calling me today!"

Arguing would serve no purpose. I had to hold off any apologies for the time being, even if I was worried that she may not be there when I returned in the evening. The uncertainty gnawed at my mind as I pulled out of the driveway and headed to the office.

I noticed someone waving at me from one of the neighbouring houses and acknowledged the greeting. It was Derrick, a high school going kid who lived a few houses down with his mom. Derrick had helped me with odd jobs on occasion, but had been most useful to Shireen when some furniture had to be moved about and I was on a trip.

"Hey Derrick, how are you?" I pulled over and figured I could enlist his help.

"Not too bad," he replied, "you just getting home now?"

"Yeah, the party was quite a distance from here and we stayed overnight," I kept the lurid details to myself.

"Anything you need done around the house?" he asked, almost hopefully.

"Actually, Shireen is not feeling all that well," I beat about the bush, "perhaps you can do me a favour, stop by during the day and see if she needs anything."

"You can count on it, I'll pop in right after school this afternoon," Derrick assured me and I felt better that someone would be keeping an eye on my rather pissed off wife. He appeared genuinely happy with the task I had given him and was certain Shireen would be looked in on.

Derrick was completing high school later in the year and was a star athlete on one of the teams. He was a good looking fellow and must have been popular at school with the cheerleaders. But he could appreciate quality and I had noticed him staring at Shireen a little longer than necessary, and perhaps with some lust, on the few occasions we had all been together. I could not blame him, Shireen was certainly worth looking at and he was a hot blooded teen.

Derrick's mom Jenna was a single parent, who had never mentioned his dad to us. Since she was no more than in her mid-thirties, it is likely that she got knocked up in school but had the baby anyway. That said, she looked years younger, still dressed provocatively and could turn a few heads. Shireen and I had joked about my getting a hard on for her a few times when we had seen her mowing the lawn in non-existent hot pants and cleavage baring blouses. Shireen had become friends with Jenna and I doubted there was room for three in that particular relationship. Still I felt assured that Jenna and her son could be asked to help if Shireen had any issue or mishap on that particular day. That was great comfort under the circumstances.

The office folk quickly surmised that things were not on the level with me. Firstly, I had never appeared unshaven before. Secondly, my eyes were visibly bloodshot from both not sleeping and stewing over my predicament. Thirdly, I was not really dressed for work on a Monday. Most tellingly, I was brusquely short with my greetings and conversations with everyone, something I was not known for. Thankfully most of the folks decided that I probably had partied late and was not going to be good company that day.

I prayed that there was no work emergency that would require my senses to be finely tuned. For some time that held true as post-mortems on the football game were the conversation of choice, nearly always trumping business. Since I did not know much of the game, I was left out of such talk, though this created pregnant pauses for me to think back on events of the night before.

Had I not truly been an absolute asshole? Did I really have to take Shireen down the path she had been on? Was it not my fault that she was in such a foul mood? Should I not have treated her differently, enjoying the fact that I had a babe like her for a wife? The answers to all the above queries were resoundingly "YES!"

I could not resist calling home. The phone was likely off the cradle as I continuously got a busy signal. I wondered if she was at home and would still be there when I returned. Or maybe she was spilling her feelings out to the one person I knew she could, Hernan! That could explain my inability to get through. Sure enough I tried Hernan's line and the busy signal there only confirmed what I was thinking.

My mind told me it was time to go and confront Hernan. Yes I had started Shireen off on the present track, but it was he who had created the circumstances for our current discord. Though I had not thrown the party and was as much at sea, as Shireen, about the way things had progressed the night prior, I wondered why my wife blamed me for what had happened rather than her other lover till then. I told my administrative assistant that I was heading out on an errand and drove to Hernan's house. It was just around lunchtime and I wondered if he would be there, and whether Shireen would be with him.

In no time at all I had driven to his fairly sizable home. There was no question of my entering through the main door in my mind, even though there was no reason for me not to do so. I wanted to see if things were indeed at the level that I had imagined. The back fence was not locked and I made it into the house through the patio entrance. I could hear a TV but found no one watching the program on the set in the family room. The stairs indicated my next destination as I heard voices coming from the master bedroom.

It did not take more than a few seconds for the voices to register, Hernan was in there and Shireen was with him. So she had called him and taken refuge at his place. My anger began to rise. I slowly opened the door and peeped inside. They were seated on his bed, fully clothed, and Shireen was crying up a storm while narrating her lists of complaints against me. Hernan reached out and brought her head to his shoulder, eliciting more sobs from her.

"It's okay sweetheart, you did the right thing in calling me, see I brought you here in just a few minutes," Hernan consoled her. Apparently they had not arrived back much earlier than I had.

Shireen kept crying and soon he began to rub her back, shoulders, neck and legs. Every so often they would talk a bit more. She kept on about how she had wanted no one but me, yet I had forced her into whoring herself out. How I wished Kerri had not given her the cash the night before. Shireen may have gotten over the orgy as a one-off occurrence, but the sense that she had prostituted herself was not something that was likely to go away anytime soon. I held back and wondered what other secrets she would bring out and how things would progress from that point between them.

Hernan continued to whisper soothingly to her, his caresses becoming increasingly intimate. At one point he hooked his hand behind her neck and pulled her mouth to his. She moved into the kiss without any resistance and soon their mouths were as one, their tongues intertwining. For the strangest reason I stood riveted at my spot and they did not notice either that I had already entered the room and was standing next to the door looking at them.

It did not take very long from when they started kissing to Hernan's fingers finding their way to Shireen's jacket and undoing the buttons. The slight blouse underneath appeared to also fall off her shoulders as the jacket was removed. She did not have a bra on and his mouth closed on her tits, sucking them for a fairly long time. Hernan pushed her on to the bed, slid off her pumps and worked her pants down. In seconds she was lying threadbare with her thighs invitingly open, as he disrobed to join her. Those milky thighs caught his attention and he placed his mouth over her cunt and licked her till she begged him to stop. Sitting up, she grabbed at his cock and enveloped her lips over it. Hernan let her suck, without coming in her mouth, till she indicated her desire for vaginal penetration.

It was really weird that they had not noticed me yet and I did not make any attempt at gaining their attention either. Hernan entered her and she hung on to him, her legs encircling his waist. He understood she wanted action and he began to speedily pull in and out. Shireen scratched him mightily across his back, blood seeping from some of the deeper gashes. He did not care and kept at her, kissing her mouth, tits and neck with hunger. Considering that he had been a key participant in the acts of the night before, I was amazed that he had regained the stamina to fuck my wife so energetically. And the wanton desire that Shireen was displaying was a side I had never seen. She wanted to be seriously fucked and he was complying with gusto. After an eternity of them turning each other over, while still joined at the middle, Hernan grunted and let go. Shireen also tensed and achieved yet another release. She fell back on the pillow and closed her eyes, still feeling the effects of a further orgasm to come. As Hernan pulled out of her, I was shocked to see that he had not put a condom on, the first time that I knew he ever did that while fucking her vaginally. Was she not concerned about getting pregnant or did she not care about the possibility anymore, I wondered.

This realization suddenly forced me to move towards them and pull Hernan off Shireen. He simply mouthed a hello and rolled off to one side of the bed, his cock still full erect despite just having deposited a load into her cunt. Shireen used her elbows to push herself up against the headboard. As I searched for words, she gave me a piece of her mind.

"You really think you can treat me like a whore and not suffer any consequences," she raged, "you need to realize your errors Akbar, it is time to WAKE UP!!"

I jerked up in my office chair to find my assistant Linda shaking me intently.

"Akbar, wake up, c'mon, get up, Oh God is he okay?" she was almost screaming. A fair sized group of folks had gathered in my office to see if all was well.

It took a moment or two to realize that I had been having a most vivid dream. Firstly, I had never been to Hernan's home and perhaps neither had Shireen. Secondly, he did not even live within the state and had thrown the party at premises that had been rented for the purpose. Thirdly, he had told me the night before that he was heading that morning to Miami and then on to Quito for some business. Fourthly, I truly was a dickhead for having treated Shireen in the manner that I had. If only she would give me an opportunity, I would try to make it up to her.

"Are you okay," Linda sounded concerned, "I was shaking you for five minutes perhaps and was just about to call 911!"

"Sorry about that," I apologised to her and the gathered crowd, "I definitely had a very late night and should have rested more at home."

The crowd dissipated and I began to focus on the task ahead. There was something to do immediately. Shireen was not answering the phone and I figured that was deliberate. Linda, sensing trouble on the home front, slipped me a note suggesting that candy, flowers and jewellery were good ways to make up. The candy did not sound appetizing and the jewellery would be too ostentatious, but the flowers seemed just right. I called a florist close to home and asked for an immediate delivery with an attached message:

"Dearest, to err is human, to forgive divine! I do not know if and when I will find forgiveness, but I will do my best to ensure we stay in love. You tell me the steps to take and I will follow."

I just hoped this would work. Or perhaps it would help break the ice. I waited for the hours to pass so I could go home late and not face her ire yet. To confirm that my dream was simply make believe, I got a call from Kerri, who was at Miami airport with Hernan, thanking us for being such great participants at the party. At least I knew that things between Shireen and Hernan and for that matter between Kerri and myself were just pure sex and variety, there was no love or further complexity involved.

2 – Helpful Neighbourly Advice & Doings

I was hopelessly optimistic in my belief that the flowers would do the trick. Shireen was already asleep in the guest room when I dared to return late in the evening. I was happy to note that the flowers had been received and that they were nicely displayed in a vase in the living room. Well at least she had not flung them out as I had feared.

I caught a bit of sleep and was up at dawn to go to the South Asian market in town where ethnic breakfast items could be had as early as 6 a.m. I managed to load myself up with quite a few delicacies and had the table ready when Shireen walked down to the kitchen. I took her hand, which she wordlessly gave to me, and led her to a chair. Preparing a plate of food, I set it in front of her.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked, "did you sleep well?"

"Thanks for the lovely flowers, Akbar," she replied, trying to remain civil, "you did not have to send them."

"Shireen, darling, I cannot say how sorry I am to have put you in this situation," I had a pained look of sincerity on my face, "and I know that I have to do much more to fix things."

"Well you have already begun your apology," apparently she did not feel like ribbing me too much, "let's take things slowly and as they come," but she was not letting me off either.

I rose, pulled her up from the chair and hugged her. She did not resist and this gave me hope that things were on the mend. Shireen allowed me a few light kisses to the neck and lips. I upped the ante and undid her nightie so that she was nearly threadbare. Just as I figured I would make love to her and all would be well, Shireen extended her arm with some effort and pushed me back. I was truly disappointed.

"Not yet," she told me, "maybe not ever," an ultimatum that I hoped would not hold true as she walked back upstairs to dress into her day clothes.

There was no sense in hanging around. I had lost all appetite for the food. The smart course of action was to head to work since I was already dressed. For the second straight day in many years of marriage she had not given me a passionate kiss in the kitchen as I headed out to the garage and then to the office. There was no question we still loved each other, it was just that a real demonstration of that affection, not to mention atonement, was now required from my side to pull us over the crest of the mountain.

The next few weeks, and months, took the same form, with both of us steering clear of the other, except for necessary conversation. The guest room was now my sleeping and moping about area. Shireen rarely stepped out of the main bedroom. Meals were rarely had together, but there was always fresh food ready for me when I returned from work. Something had to change the status quo.

I had a long overdue business trip that was going to keep me out of town for over a week. On one hand, this would leave Shireen alone at home; on the other, perhaps distance would make the pain fade out. I noted that she did help get me some of my stuff and was okay with a quick peck to the lips as I took the taxi to the airport. The business trip went as business trips go, hotel, office and back to the hotel. Normally I would look up friends in any city I was visiting and try to have a social life post work hours. This time around, the trip being to Idaho, I really did not know a soul and could only be impressed with the potato-growing prowess of the state for only so long. In addition, with Shireen keeping her distance and just a short call each day to gather that both of us were otherwise fine, there was too much time on my hands to not worry about the situation we were in. Thankfully the final leg of the trip was through Chicago and I would have the opportunity of picking her a worthwhile present. On the positive side, I was able to spend a lot of time going over what had happened. Hindsight is indeed 20/20 and I could see where I should have dialled back things a bit, rather than letting them proceed headlong. A hundred plans formed in my mind, each being rejected for some reason or the other. I was just not finding the right way to atone, yet I was also beginning to feel that Shireen was carrying things a bit too far.