Winning the Blonde Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unfastened my belt and unsnapped my pants. It didn't take long to strip entirely naked and Darya stared inhospitably at me the entire time. It was the sort of look a strict choreographer gives a dancer as they evaluate the dancer's performance, and inspect it for flaws.

When my clothes were all discarded, and I stood utterly naked before Darya, it was the first time she'd ever seen me without pubic hair. Darya reached out with one hand and cupped my balls, then stroked her fingertips across the recently shaved flesh just above my cock. I somehow felt more vulnerable and exposed now that I was bereft of pubic hair. It was like I was somehow more naked than naked.

"I like this," Darya said as she stroked my newly denuded flesh, "You should keep smooth and hairless like this always. I know place in town that does waxing. They can keep you smooth for weeks. I will take you some evening, after rehearsals."

"Okay," I said, acquiescently, agreeing to cooperate with her idea.

"Okay, Mistress," Darya said, correcting me, "During this time period; while I am testing your ability to be humble and submissive, you must address me by the honorific, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, attempting to sound as amenable and compliment as I could manage.

"You are learning," Darya said encouragingly, "This is promising. I think there is hope for you. Also, you seem to enjoy being my submissive pretty-boy."

As she said it, she stroked one fingertip gently across the underside of my cock. I was swollen and painfully erect at the time, so it would have been pointless for me to deny the fact that I was sexually aroused. Women can hide their sexual arousal far easier than men can. When men are sexually aroused, their cocks make their arousal exceedingly obvious for anybody who bothers to look in the general direction of their crotch.

I felt my face grow feverishly hot, and I knew that I must be blushing with embarrassment. If anything, I was even more surprised than Darya at how sexually excited I had become. Then, after a beat or two, I responded, "Yes, Mistress."

Darya made barely a whisper of a sound as she stepped away from me and sat down on a leather-upholstered ottoman. Then she looked me over, and said, "Now Scott, I need you to lie across my lap, face down. I am going to spank that firm, boyish bottom of yours."

For a few seconds I was so stunned that I was unable to react. I was still adjusting to this new dynamic with Darya, where she was stern and dominating, and I was servile and obedient. I had very little idea what such a dynamic would entail, however, I hardly suspected that it would ever entail me going across Darya's lap for a spanking.

"But, what have I done, Mistress?" I asked softly, when I was able to react at all to her words.

"Scott, you have not done anything wrong," Darya replied, still sitting, looking graceful and imperious, 'however, I have long wanted to have the pleasure of spanking a pretty boy like you. Male dancers have such exquisite buttocks. I see dancers like you every day, with your perfectly-sculpted buttocks in skintight spandex, and I want to spank them until they're red. However, I never thought I would have the opportunity to spank a dancer until one of them claimed he wanted to prove to me how humble and obedient he could be."

I had been stunned at first, but after mulling it over for a few seconds it made sense. Darya was one of those people who had fantasies about spanking people. I had heard of people like that before, but I never imagined that Darya was one of them. Would I have promised to show Darya how humble and self-sacrificing I could be if I had known she was into spanking?

Maybe.

I wasn't really sure, but now that I had promised; and now that I was already naked and aroused; while Darya sat on an ottoman and waited for me to drape myself over her lap, I felt a delicious thrill at the thought of allowing her to abuse my buttocks and spank them until they were red and stinging.

Once I'd made my decision, I gracefully positioned myself across Darya's lap, feeling the fabric of Darya's jeans on my naked flesh as I placed my hands on the floor and placed most of my body weight on her thighs. My bottom was raised up and indecently on display. This was a very intimate position, something I'm sure Darya was very aware of. She had said that she'd fantasized about spanking a dancer like me for some time now. Obviously, if this was something she had fantasized about, she would want my bottom on display as much as possible. It would be difficult for my bottom to be any more on display than it was just then.

"I adore this," Darya said as her fingertips explored my buttocks, "Your bottom looks exquisite when you're wearing spandex tights and you're doing pirouettes, however it looks even more delicious when you're naked and your bottom is raised up and vulnerable. It's like you are offering it up to me, like a virgin sacrifice. I may do whatever I wish to it."

Her fingertips began at the divide where the bottom of my buttocks met the tops of my thighs. She traced lines across that area, caressing the undersides of my buttocks before probing the tight furrow between my bare cheeks. Lying naked across Darya's lap, making my bottom vulnerable to her was a very debasing and humiliating pose, but I found myself getting a wicked sort of sexual thrill from being in that vulnerable and humiliating pose. Did this make me some sort of sexual deviant?

I didn't know, and I didn't care. I was enjoying myself too much. I was twenty-two years old and single. If I couldn't indulge in depraved sexual activity at this magical time of my youth, when could I?

"Arch your back and flex your legs," Darya said, "Lift your buttocks up higher. It will look sexier that way."

I did exactly what Darya asked, flexing my legs and arching my back. I wondered exactly what my naked hindquarters looked like from her perspective. Then I wondered how much longer I would have to wait until she began to spank my innocent, bare bottom. I didn't have long to wonder.

I held that position for perhaps a second or two, then Darya's hand cracked down on my unprotected bottom with amazing force, and I bit back on a gasp of surprise and pain. I had an extraordinarily high tolerance for pain. All ballet dancers do. Rehearsals are grueling and force you to push your body to its limits, and quite often beyond. I had years of dealing with throbbing-sore muscles and dance-related injuries, so I assumed that it would be no challenge for me to endure the pain of an over the knee spanking.

It turns out I was wrong.

Darya's hands had some sort of special talent at inflicting stinging pain on my bare flesh. I recoiled from every sharp, punishing blow, and each blow stung my innocent flesh more than the blow that preceded it. I kicked my legs in a fruitless and ineffectual attempt to deal with the constant smarting blows from Darya's vicious right hand.

The stinging pain doubled and redoubled as the gorgeous ballerina spanked my poor buttocks with a sort of ingenious cruelty that I'd never expected possible.

"Come on now, Scott," Darya admonished me, "I gave you very clear instructions. You were told to arch your back and flex those beautiful muscles in your long, sexy legs. I did not tell you to squirm and flop around like a spastic spider."

Obediently I arched my back and raised my bottom for Darya. The spanking stung far worse than I had ever expected it could, however, it somehow seemed right and proper that Darya would treat me like this. It was like I had some sort of deep-seated, previously hidden feelings that I somehow deserved this. Even today, I have no logical explanation for why I should feel that way, but lying naked across Darya's lap and being cruelly punished by her somehow felt natural.

I attempted to hold still and arch my back for Darya, however the pain kept overwhelming me, and my self-discipline kept failing me. Over and over, I ended up writhing across Darya's lap and uncontrollably kicking my bare legs.

After many failed attempts, I finally managed to rally and exerted a heroic amount of self-control, and held the position Darya demanded of me, despite the red-hot, stinging pain being cruelly inflicted on my bare flesh.

"Very good, Scott," said Darya encouragingly, "I am very happy with you right now."

Then, Darya began to spank the delicious territory where the backs of my thighs met up with the curve of my buttocks. I was much more sensitive there, and the cracks of her hand stung much more vividly. It was intense and agonizing, but I wanted to pass this test, and win Darya's approval. My bottom was a turmoil of scalding pain, but Darya wanted me to endure it without complaint or squirming, so I forced my body to remain still while Darya abused it.

My vision became blurred and my face became soaking wet with tears, but I held position for Darya until her hand became so sore that she had to quit.

"I am impressed, Scott," I heard her say over the sound of my own miserable sobbing, "You have shown a great deal of self-control and obedience. You have successfully passed the first tests."

My bottom was throbbing with pain, and I was soaked in sweat. The first of Darya's tests had left me feeling drained and exhausted. I knew that there were eleven more tests that I would have to pass, and I wondered if I were truly up to the challenge.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SlavePaulPetroskySlavePaulPetroskyover 1 year ago

Slave Paul Petrosky’s detailed review:

I had the opportunity to re read this off line this summer. I have the following comments:

This story has generally Excellent Copy Editing!

My MS Word 7 had problems with more commas than needful. Not bad Spank Naked, I too am a comma addict. I’ve made corrections in my copy, if you’re interested we can email it.

I will note you use, ‘however’, very much more often that I would.

The biggest thing you’ve missed is is none of your characters eat. Both Doms and Subs should eat, and how they eat shows a lot about the doms and subs (particularly on the Wellington pony farm).

I’ve got my slaves eating slave porridge made from spent grains, or rolled oats. Others do dog food, both do table scraps and left overs.

I will ask you: Does Scott cook for Nari and Christopher, if so what? Does he know how to cook or not?

Two items of BDSM that I think you should be OK with (You don’t do water sports) that Scott appears to miss are chastity and humbling, he’s not put into either, and I’d expect that of the Vineyard (where eating is mentioned but not shown). Or at Ms. Canalis’ place.

Scott, Nari & Christopher are functionally gay and as I’ve said before they should do ‘water sports’ that they don’t is mildly disappointing. I understand that you don’t want to put them in. It is the one failing in what is otherwise an excellent piece (all 190,000 words of it).

This story is written late enough that it should pick up the increased use of chastity devices, particularly in the Gay BDSM Community, (Nari has Scott in a cock cage in the apartment, he and Christopher regulate when and how Scott cums) should show up. That’ll make Scott’s situation both more embarrising, more frustrating, and more humiliating, which is what this story is all about. You don’t have Scot spiked (with a cock spike up him), that is something my subs do have. They come or piss only when and how mistress / master permits.

I would also expect Scott and Nari to be humbled at some point, likely by a FemDom, possibly after the next sale at the Vineyard. I’ve read Shanks stories about ‘Tuesday nights’ at the vineyard. They suggest to me that going there for a short session some other day is very possible. Not sure but humbled out on that acarage at the end of the story sounds like a notion.

OTOH my subs get no public nudity. They’re on a ‘ranch’ in the countryside with two 8’ tall hedges all around it – unless there’s a wood lot with 50’ trees. So we’re even vis water sports, at least so far.

I’m looking at writing about the first couple of years of ‘The New Law’ you’ve also done. I’ll be setting my stories in Iowa (that adopts it 5 – 10 years after California & New York) where it works as intended (Teenage drinking & driving is down 98% after two years), not as sold to the repbulikkkan party (It doesn’t send black gang bangers into servitude to be trained then sold into ‘labor slavery’ like before 1863 / 1834).

The unintended concequenes are interesting. It seems that the children of major republikkkan donars are frequently made to burn their clothes before they are collard as state slaves for six months to two years. Unlike you I do not assume any drugs to pacify the more violent offenders so the sentence is restricted to ‘minor’ crimes – drunk driving being the biggie.

This story just cuts off, and I wish it didn’t. I look forward to it continuing with Stacy’s sessions with Scott, and perhaps a return to the Vinyard for their april/may sale and one night a week with either a femdom or maledom. I’ll note Scott’s ahead by 90,000$ plus the moneies from the other modeling assignments he’s gotten. I think it is likely most of a years salary. You don’t mention what he’s paid elsewhere but he’ll need a good tax accountant and by my count he gets off the Wellington Estate sometime mid March.

I’m not sure how you wrap up this story, I’m sure I don’t want you to ;)

Before I started this review I changed three words out right, cut a half dozen more that were stutters before I began recording the changes – sorry but they’re gone. I changed is to it once, you started a list without a colon (I’m pleased as hell I noticed that at all – there was a grammer error after the comma).

I’m pleased with your scene with the twins where Scott cums while being flagitated. That’s one of three conditions I and my fellows (Real & fictional) cum in.

You had >went< in stead of >gone< with the wheel on Jermie & Nick. It should read “They had gone to elaborate lengths to set this up, and if it ended without a big climax, the whole ritual would seem anticlimactic” I do think you could: 1) run this scene longer. 2) have Jermie & Nick go to the Vineyard for the April/ May sale (that’ll be easter or memeorial day).

Somehow you lost from in: I literally had trouble looking away from it, it was bewitching in its beauty.

I’ve a couple of big chapters on slave wrestling, the objective here isn’t the same as regulare NCAA wrestling, it’s to sodomize the opponent ;) but you lose a word in: A few seconds later Nari, still >>While<< behind me, grabbed both of my arms and locked…

In the bathroom with Nari as a poiny slave: I could have >>laid<< Lain down in and stretched out without hanging over the edge.

Ms Wellington doesn’t unbuckle her straps it should read: Mrs. Wellington put her wicked-looking whip away and turned to my friends, saying, "I'm going to let him down now. Nari, perhaps you'd be kind enough to unbuckle>>his<< straps?" not her straps.

Another typo: Vince seemed to lose his shyness about touching naked men after that and then he decided that he wanted to examine My >> not by<< naked body in intimate detail.

ANOTHER PASS I SPOTTED: "When things get bad enough, the townspeople bribe him with gold to make him life <LIIFT> the curse," Christopher added.

This doesn’t seem right: "It is a small matter," Darya insisted as she silenced me, "It will not spoil our evening. I will have to punish you later for your failure to follow my orders however we she<Delete She> proceed with our evening as planned. Now, do not speak and do not move. Keep your legs spread wide and remain bending over. I shall remove this plug myself."

Again bang up job on copy editing, I hope my posts are as good someday.

You can contact me through Litrotica.

Check out turgidus

AlbacockAlbacockalmost 5 years ago

Eagerly awaiting part 2

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
One down eleven to go.

That was a very nicely written story. Drawing him slowly and believably into her world. I am looking forward to the next eleven challenges.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Journey of Our FLM Ch. 01 Frustrated wife gives husband an ultimatum, leave or FLM.in Fetish
More Stories