Winning the Golden Ticket

Story Info
It took some time but Jason wins his first golden ticket.
3.6k words
4.57
19.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
354 Followers

I'd been online dating for several years and met many crazy cat ladies along the way. On occasion, one or two women presented (brief) opportunities to engage in complete and utter filth. Sandra [name changed for obvious reasons] was one such online 'match'.

Sandra and I were fuckbuddies after meeting online. We were adults that met up on occasion for mutual sexual gratification at either of our homes or sometimes at a public place, usually parks or pub car parks after a serious session on the sauce. At our first meeting at The Windsor in South Perth, Sandra and I ended up on the banks of the Swan River engaging in intense anal sex, such was the effect of mutual love of alcohol. She and I were sexually compatible, intellectually compatible yet we sniped at each other constantly which meant our encounters were infrequent but intense when they occurred. Sandra and I had one shared experience that bound us together for a time. We both had heart operations in our late twenties; her first and then mine. She guided my recovery following my operation.

Several weeks following my cardiac 'stitch-up' in the winter of 2006, I was at my local pub with my father and brother having dinner. My Motorola 'RAZR' buzzed in my pocket, it was Sandra. I excused myself from the table and answered the call. We chatted for some time, covering generally topics about cardiac recovery, before I felt the need to toilet. I didn't hesitate and wandered towards the gents. Opening the door, I proceeded towards the urinal and noticed no-one around, so I continued my discussion with Sandra. I unzipped my jeans, took out my chopper and proceeded to drain the vein. The splash of piss against the metal grate must have echoed down the phone because, suddenly, there was a pause in our conversation.

"Are you taking a piss?"

Her knowing I was at the pub with my family, I answered, "Yes, sorry but I had to".

"Don't apologise. That's kind of kinky."

"In what way?" I asked.

"My American boyfriend once begged me to pee on him and when I did, he came instantly. That's always turned me on.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"It's a kink most people think is gross.

"True but I'm not most people"

"Well, I didn't know that.

"Sure, but now you know. Where can we take this?"

"Don't know. What do you want?"

"I want to explore this new kink."

"You do?"

"Yes"

There was a long pause as Sandra processed this information. She brought up the topic, and we have engaged in some explicitly sexually activity for almost a year, but water sports were a whole other level. A level that I aspired to attain with Sandra or, if not, with someone else. Every man must to experience golden shower activity at least once, if not more.

"Oh, there's more to you that I thought."

"Well then?"

"Well, what?" Women are such stubborn creatures.

"Shall we try?"

"Try what?" Obfuscating again.

"Some mutual pissing?"

"No need to be filthy!" She was the one that brought up this topic.

"Really?"

"Why not?"

A very long pause, clearly Sandra was furiously assessing the possibilities.

"Yeah, ok. When?"

"When we next want to meet?"

"OK. Sounds good.

There was another lengthy pause but afterwards, the conversation descended to small talk before we concluded the call probably a minute later. I was exhilarated by the thought of my first golden shower experience, but I was destined to wait an inordinately longer time than I anticipated.

Fast forward to Summer 2006/07 (six months). I received a call from a number that I did not recognise late one Thursday evening.

"Hello?"

"Jason? It's Sandra, how are you?"

"Well thank. Yourself?"

"Yeah, I'm good. What you up to?"

I was sat on my front porch, enjoying a glass of chardonnay in that balmy atmosphere. The conversation meandered somewhat until she asked whether I was seeing anyone. I wasn't. Was she? No. She said she was bored. I asked her over. There was a pause before she finally said, "Yeah, sure, why not?"

"See you soon then?"

"On my way."

Less than an hour later, she arrived and parked out of the front of my home. I had just opened the second bottle of chardonnay and poured us both a glass. I wasn't sure which way the night would go because of the six-month silence, and to be honest, I'd forgotten about that golden shower conversation, so I adopted a nonchalant stance. In any case, it was good to see her again and she hadn't changed a bit. Average height, slim with C-cup breasts and a fine arse. Facially, she had green eyes, slim lips, pearly white teeth that beamed when she smiled and a finely sculptured, aquiline nose. This was topped off by a mane of curly, merlot-tinged hair. Dress-wise, she was like every other Perth girl, casual; shorts and a t-shirt.

We hugged and I bade her to take a seat. She accepted the proffered glass of wine.

"Fuck, how have you been?" she asked. Perth girls are direct.

"Pretty good thanks. Yourself?"

"Comme Ci, comme Ça!"

"How are the girls?" I asked. She had two: one a genius and another borderline autistic so single mother family life was a challenge. The conversation remained on trivial lines until the wine began to tell.

"So, you been getting any action?" she asked me.

"No. I've been busy with uni." I replied. Following my heart op, I enrolled in semester two and at the time Sandra and I were chatting, I was doing summer school, accelerating my studies so I could finish my degree earlier and rejoin the workforce.

"How about you?"

"No, it's been a bit of a lean patch." She laughed.

"Plenty of DIY then, I imagine?" That was certainly the case for me.

"No. I broke my vibrator!" We both laughed at that.

"How the hell did you do that?"

"One night, when I was super frustrated I went at it like a bull in a china shop and I broke it"

"Wow!" I replied, "That must have been some session?"

"The girls were at their grandmother's and it had been a while for me." More laughing.

"Why don't you get another?"

"They're expensive!" she explained, "Anyway, I much prefer the real thing!"

"Nothing beats the real thing. The smell, the touch, the taste..." I trailed off.

"Mmmm" she gave me a sultry, wanting glance.

We gently teased each other some more through conversation while we sipped our wine. I sensed that the grapes, the desire, the frustration and the teasing were playing upon her state of mind. As it was mine. Suddenly, she stood up and leaned against one of the white concrete columns that held up the porch roof. She began swaying her hips as if dancing and looking directly into my eyes. One hand held her glass of wine while the other, slowly, undid her jeans clasp, pulled down the zipper and disappeared inside. As that hand began to play with her 'forbidden closet of desire', she occasionally spasmed and let out gasps of pleasure.

"Will you fuck me?" she asked.

"Let's go!"

We fucked long and hard well into the night. Her enthusiasm borne out of long months of sexual frustration. I filled her up with my seed on multiple occasions. After that initial encounter, we became frequent fuck buddies again over the course of that hot summer.

****

One Saturday, she came around to my house. It was hot, in the mid-30s, perfect weather for drinking beer and we got stuck into it with a gusto. That very day, I had groomed my 'parts of shame' and they were as smooth as the day I was born. It was such a different feeling down there that touching my cock and balls was an intensely erotic experience. As a result, I was on the boil all day and looking forward to Sandra's visit. Since our reconnection a few weeks earlier, our encounters together tended to be long, slow build-ups, aided by alcohol so that when we finally gave into our desires, we were forces of nature.

Today's encounter was no different, except that I was super horny and wanted to get to it the moment she walked through the door. She was too wily for my clumsy approach and easily swatted my advance away with good humour. However, I did manage to convince her to feel my newly shaven downstairs area. She was as surprised as I had been earlier that day and admitted that the feeling was oddly sensual (she was carpeted).

When women get on the sauce, their bladders shrink to the size of walnuts. A few beers in, Sandra was visiting the toilet as regularity of a Swiss timepiece. In my intensely horny state, I suddenly remembered our conversation about golden showers that previous winter. My cock hardened with a spasm. Today might be the day to bring the topic up and perhaps indulge but I needed a strategy and an opening.

Neither were long in coming. We were sitting out on the back patio, the table covered in empty beer bottles with fresh ones to our reach. Following one of her frequent toilet breaks, Sandra came out and sat on my lapped and reached for her drink. With her arse right on my cock, I began to grow harder and a slipped a hand underneath her t-shirt and began stroking her skin. She responded positively.

"I can feel you getting hard, Jason."

"Yep." Hard not too really.

We clinked our newly opened bottles and I began moving my hand up towards her right breast. The sensual fabric of her bra led to further blood rush to my swelling member and I teased her nipple through the material eliciting both an erection and a sigh of pleasure. She began grinding her hips against my crotch.

I deftly unhooked her bra so that I could put skin-on-skin. She had lovely, pert breasts and firm. Sandra enjoyed breast play and could orgasm from her nipples being nibbled, bitten and sucked. I was so horny by this point, the adrenaline felt like electricity, and the sensitivity of my shaven area between my legs against my underwear was becoming unbearable. She sensed it and, I think, it spurred her on to the point where she could no longer resist.

She placed her beer bottle on the table, stood up and grabbed me by the hand, "C'mon, let's go!"

She breathlessly led me into the kitchen, pulled out a chair from the dining table and spun it 90 degrees. I was motioned to it and bade to sit. She deftly whipped off my shorts and t-shirt then passionately kissed me. Seconds later, she took her t-shirt and shorts off. I admired her naked self before hearing the magic words, "I'm so ready to fuck!"

She straddled me as I sat on the dining chair, her dripping honey box enveloping my engorged member easily. We fucked breathlessly for what seemed like an age in that kitchen of mine and in a variety of positions. She orgasmed several times before I filled her belly with hot thick seed as she was bent over the dining table. She used her cunt muscles to milk my balls dry (so it seemed) and my cock pulsed intensely. We were hot, and we were sweaty when we disengaged. We embraced and kissed, lip pecks, for a few minutes before we went back outside to our beers (that were considerably warmer for our absence).

We sat on our respective chairs, naked, facing each other, enjoying the breeze on our sweaty skin. We drank our beers and recovered our sense of selves in satiated silence.

Shortly, the peace was broken.

"Jeez, my bladder!" Sandra exclaimed as she rose from her seat to go to the toilet for the umpteenth time.

"Yeah about that..."

She cocked her head, raised an eyebrow and smiled at me.

"Oh yes?"

"Remember our conversation last winter?"

"About what exactly?" She knew it but wanted it to be teased out.

"About golden showers, your experiences of it and how hearing me in the toilet you found a turn on?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Fancy giving it a go?

There was a short pause as she assessed my offer. Sandra was the one with the experience, I had nothing but 90s German pornos to go off, but idea held a certain fascination for me, ever since she originally raised it.

"What exactly do you do, my horny man?"

"Piss on each other?" I said directly.

At this, I saw a shiver of desire electrify her naked, sweaty body.

"You kinky bastard!" she replied with a grin.

"Guilty as charged."

"It's been years since I did that." She said.

"Well, I've never done it but I'm up for it if you are?"

"Yeah ok." She said simply.

"So, what do we do?" I replied with a deliberate innocence encouraging her to take a dominate lead with me.

"Well, that American guy I was with told me what he wanted, and I just did it." She said, "but I didn't think he would love it the way he did."

"That was when he came from you pissing on his?"

"Yeah"

"How did you feel?"

"It really turned me on, but he didn't piss on me." There was disappointment. "So, I've not experienced being pissed on."

"You want too?" I asked with a raised eye brow and rock-hard cock that was yet to unload.

"Yeah, why not?

There was a silence for a few moments as we each grinned at each other, consumed fully by lust.

"So how do you want to do this? She asked, puncturing the quiet.

"Why don't you do to me what boyfriend asked for?"

"Well he sat on the ground and let go over him."

"Where did your piss go?" I asked.

"All over him." She laughed, "over his cock and balls on his chest..."

She trailed off but there was more to it.

"In his mouth?" I asked.

"Yeah." She admitted rather shyly, "That was when he came!"

Sandra told me that as her piss was streaming into his mouth, he started shuddering and without physical contact, his cock spewed copious amounts of jizm. After his orgasm subsided and her stream had dwindled, Sandra described how he sat her down on her chair and tongue-fucked her pissy cunt to orgasm! He certainly had a hunger for it and I had a raging hard-on from listening to it.

"Let's do it then." I said.

I shuffled of my seat and sat on the sun-warmed porch to where she had been standing. She seemed momentarily nervous, even terrified of what we agreed to do but I quickly took control. I brought my seat a bit closer and told her to raise her right leg on it so I could get a filthy, nasty view of her pissing pussy. I told her to spread her pink lips wide. All done with gusto. My face was centimetres from her steaming box and the aroma was making my head spin. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins, my cock harder than a diamond and purple from the rage, my eyes wide in anticipation and my breathing shallow.

"I'm ready." I told her as I looked her in the eyes.

"Ok." She replied as she closed her eyes, raised her face to the sky and tried to relax her bladder. I began staring at her hairy snatch intently, waiting for the first signs of Sandra's golden rain.

Time seemed stop. Nothing was happening. Sandra sensed my impatience and she let out a giggle, "There's way too much pressure!"

I reached up and placed my tongue on her exposed clit. She shuddered. I continued little circular motions. She let out a yelp and I felt a dribble on my chin. Here it comes! My heart was about to leap from my chest, metaphorically rather than literally.

I pulled my head back, so I could see. Just a few drops but then a hot, golden stream erupted landing flush on my chest. It smelt pungent as it streamed down my body before parting at my erect cock. The stream stopped unexpectedly, and Sandra looked down at me, glistening with her wetness. She exhaled, respread her lips and used her middle finger to stroke her clit. More moans before her eyes closed and she concentrated.

Another hot stream shot out, overshooting my shoulder. I positioned myself as a bullseye target. The hot liquid erupting from her freshly fucked cunt was amazing. I began wanking my shaft as her golden rain puddled on my cock and balls. This time there was no break in the stream. Sandra's hot piss came out in one continuously fast stream.

I decided to take her piss in my mouth. I shuffled closer and open my mouth. It flooded in and I gagged because of the pressure. I spat it out. The taste was salty, bitter and warm. I hated it. The streamed lessened somewhat. I took more in my mouth. Not as intense this time. I swallowed. Not unpleasant. I took more, yummy. I let her fill my mouth. I gargled and spat it back onto Sandra's box. Her piss sprayed everywhere and was pooling on the ground underneath me, dribbling down her thighs, running towards the garden. The early evening breeze (The Fremantle Doctor) was wafting against my skin, cooling the hot piss that soaked me momentarily before being warmed by the next wave.

The stream slackened to a dribble and then a few drops and then ceased altogether. I wiped my eyes and face. I leant back and looked up towards Sandra. Her eyes were wider than dinner plates as she'd evidently been watching the show after she'd overcome her nerves.

"Wow! That looked amazing!"

"It was amazing!" I said with complete truth. Whilst it didn't make me cum, it was an intensely erotic experience that fulfilled my expectations. She had created a monster in me. She rubbed her clit a few times before taking her foot off the seat, bending over and helping me up. She pulled me close and kissed me intensely, without any negative reaction to my piss-soaked face. My pan-handle poked her belly button.

"My turn!" she said, enthusiastically, after breaking our embrace.

My chopper was so hard that I couldn't even tell whether I needed a piss, so I had to concentrate and there it was, the tell-tale pressure in the bladder that indicated, after so many beers and intense fucking, that I needed to pee.

I had Sandra sit on her chair. I stood close to her shoulder and concentrated on relaxing so that I could expel some piss. She was right, there is pressure to do this. When my cock had softened sufficiently, I was able to let go. My stream wasn't as intense as Sandra's had been. It came out as it would have done at a pub urinal. First contact was with her breasts before falling down to her body, I watched it pool in her belly button before descending to her carpeted fuzz box and beyond. Sandra began playing with her breasts, rubbing the piss into her skin. A hand shot down to her pussy, rubbing in the liquid on her clit and lips, as she spread her legs. She was ecstatic, moaning intensely with lots of "Oh yeahs!" I didn't direct my jet stream to her face as I figured that I would let her control that if she wanted it.

Sure enough she did. She looked up at me and said, "Can I?" motioning towards my cock.

She wanted control. I relaxed my grip and she put her hand on my deflating member. She directed the stream back to her breasts then upwards towards her face. Without any warning she clasped her lips across my cock as I continued pissing. I flooded her mouth and she drunk down my piss like a tinker on a hot day. She looked up at me as she gulped. Fuck, that was hot! She released me from my mouth and piss dribbled out of it, down her chin onto her heaving breasts. I was spent, my bladder drained. Both of us were piss-soaked messes. Both of us enjoyed this unique sexual encounter.

"How was it?" I asked.

"That was really good. I came!"

"When?" I asked incredulously.

"Twice." She giggled, "the first was when I saw you drink my piss and the second was when you were pissing on me."

"Kept quiet about that!"

"Not the first one. I told you I was coming!" I hadn't head a word as I attempted to stave off being drowned in her hot golden stream. At that moment, the world around me did not exist.

She rose from the seat and she wiped herself down then looked at me. We simultaneously burst into laughter as we assessed ourselves, dripping in piss. We embraced and kissed, very much satisfied.

After her many orgasms, Sandra couldn't fuck any longer and she didn't fancy anal (to my disappointment) but I needed release and she knew this. Before retiring for a shower and then bed, Sandra gave me the most exquisite blowjob including a rim job whilst on the back porch. I unloaded all over her chest and she took my cummy cock into her mouth and cleaned me up.

Dazman
Dazman
354 Followers
12