Winsome and Anton

Story Info
How she became a brother lover.
2.6k words
4.26
317.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winsome
Winsome
11 Followers

This is a true story of incest between my brother and I with a bit of poetic licence to make it more interesting. I do not endorse incest between family members however it does occur and this is just another example of it. I would like to hear from any other girls that this has happened to and how you overcame any guilt feelings. Send me a message through Literotica if you want to discuss it further.

I always knew that my parents were very financially secure but never realised just how rich they were,

But wait, I am getting ahead of myself, let me go back to where my story began.

My name is Winsome and I live on a medium size cattle station, about 3000 square kilometres, that’s right 3000 square kilometres 400 miles NNE of Adelaide in South Australia.I have just turned 19 years of age and have just finished my formal secondary education in Adelaide and have returned to the property.

My parents Ron and Jenny and brother Anton lived at the station together with about 10 aboriginal station hands (Jackaroos) and two cooks.

My father and his elder sister Dorothea, when their parents passed away, inherited the Cattle Station named Chindarah. The station at that time was 9000 square kilometres and was one of the largest in Australia. My Aunt decided that she wanted to move away from the cattle station and move to Melbourne, a large city on the south east coast. My Father and Aunt came to an arrangement where they would sell 6000 square kilometres of the station to a mining conglomerate. My Father would retain 3000 square kilometres and the money received from the sale would be divided between him and my Aunt, my Aunt receiving the larger portion because my father retained one third of the property.

Three months ago my Father and Mother decided to fly to Adelaide to attend the wedding of a close friends daughter. My Father had a pilots licence and we had our own Cessna aircraft and they would use this to go to Adelaide. They left on the Friday evening and would return late on the Sunday evening. Over the weekend I kept myself busy cleaning my room and the rest of the house. My brother Anton was helping the Station Hands mend some fences that Kangaroos and Emus had damaged.

On the Saturday afternoon I was sitting in the rumpus room watching a video and my brother was in his room doing his own thing. I decided to make a cup of coffee and went to my brothers room to see if he would also like one. His door was opened about half an inch and before I knocked I looked through to see if he was awake or asleep. To my surprise Anton was laying naked on top of Elaine, one of our cooks. Elaine’s legs were on Anton shoulders and I could see his big fat cock disappearing into Elaine’s cunt. I stood fascinated watching his cock slide in and out of Elaine. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of Elaine and shot his big load of semen over her face and tits..

Although I thought I knew a lot about the birds and the bees, and being a farm girl watching the animals mate I was most surprised at what I saw. Technically I was still a virgin never having had a penis inside me but I lost my hymen to horse riding some years ago. As I watched fascinated by Anton’s actions, my hand reached inside my jeans and into my wet vagina.

Seeing Anton fucking really turned me on and I suddenly realised that here I was standing outside his door with my hand down my jeans and panties fingering my cunt. I must have made some noise as suddenly the door opened and Anton and Elaine stood there naked.

They gently took me by the hand and led me to the bed where they laid me down, undone the snap on my jeans and with me lifting my butt they removed them. I then removed my thong panties so that they would get a good view of my cunt. Over the last few months I had shaved my pubic hair and kept it trimmed into the shape of a love heart with the apex pointed straight at my clit.

Anton sat me up and removed my top and bra and there I was naked before my brother for the first time since we took baths together when we were children.
I was lost in sexual emotion as I laid there beside Anton his right hand resting gently on my cunt and Elaine gently massaging my tits. Reaching down I took his cock in my hand and despite him fucking and shooting his load only a few minutes previously he started to again get hard. “Elaine” my brother said “You can go now and leave my sister and I alone”

Anton moved down on the bed and placed his head between my now spreadeagled legs. He started to lick my cunt from my asshole to my clit now and then running his tongue into my vagina. Suddenly he started to suck on my clitoral hood and I felt my orgasm mounting “suck, suck, suck my clit Anton, it feels soooooo good” I moaned. I orgasmed clasping Anton’s head between my legs with a squeal that would have brought people running if there had been anyone else in the house, “Anton” I said, “I want you to fuck my virgin cunt with that beautiful cock” I was surprised that I was talking in this manner as I considered that I was a lady and that ladies do not use these words.

Anton said “Not now my darling sister, I will need to regain my strength, Mum and Dad will be away overnight so tonight we will sleep together.

At about 8 pm after we had finished our evening meal that Elaine had prepared when Anton said “Win do you want to continue what we started this afternoon” “Of course I do” I said feeling my pussy release another lot of wetness from my glands. Although I have been a regular masturbator I could not remember a time that I had been this wet. “Come on then” said Anton “lets go to bed”

In Anton’s bedroom we undressed and climbed into bed naked reaching for each other then embracing in a passionate kiss. I could feel Anton’s cock erecting and I moved down in the bed and took him in my mouth. I started to run my mouth up and down his stiff cock and at the same time moving over him into the classic 69 position. He lifted his head and started to lick my clit. My juices were running freely down onto his mouth and face, suddenly he started to convulse as though he was having spasms and I felt his jism erupt into my mouth. This being a new experience for me and I continued sucking and swallowing revelling in the unusual but not unpleasant taste. Anton continued his ministrations to my pussy and I felt my orgasm rising. I then had the strongest orgasm that I had ever experienced, writhing and screaming with pleasure at the feeling that started at my toes and ended at the top of my head. I pulled myself away from Anton as I could not take any more touching or sucking on my clit as it was so sensitive. We lay together, naked in an embrace that demonstrated our extreme love for each other. We both drifted off to sleep without consummating our love through fucking each other.

Sunday morning we awoke late still in each others arms, we both arose and after our morning ablutions made ourselves a cup of coffee and returned to the bed. We lay there in bed drinking our coffee with Anton’s hand resting on my pubic hair, finishing my coffee I placed the cup on the bedside table leaned back and opened my legs in a wanton manner and guided his hand down onto my cunt.

Anton began fingering me and I started to rub his cock, he pushed me over onto my stomach and raised me to my knees. I could feel his cock pushing at the opening of my vagina which was extremely wet from my own juices. He pulled back and reached into the drawer of his bedside table and produced a bright red condom which he rolled onto his cock. “Sis” he said “If we are going to fuck we don’t want any unwanted complications” He slid his cock into my cunt and started humping and at the same time giving me playful slaps on my arse. “I’m going to cum” I moaned, “Try and cum with me” his speed increased and with this my orgasm started. He moaned and yelled “I’m cumming too oooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck” We both collapsed on the bed sexually sated for the moment.

We spent the rest of the day until the late afternoon sucking and fucking until we felt that we must stop as our parents would be returning soon. We showered and dressed and relaxed as though nothing had happened.

That night our parents did not return but we were not overly worried as they often stayed in Adelaide for an extra day or two when they were there. However we did not sleep together as our father had an instrument rating on his pilots licence which meant that they could return sometime during the night.

On the Monday morning about eleven o’clock we heard a plane approaching and assumed that it was our parents returning. When the plane had landed we saw that it was not our parents but a plane from the South Australian Police Air Wing. The pilot was Constable Dave Wilson, an old friend from our school days. Dave came into the house with a glum look on his face and said to both of us “Win and Anton there is no easy way for me to tell you this very bad news. There has been a light plane crash about 100 miles SSW of here and both your parents have been killed”

Of course we were both devastated by this news and over the next month I cried myself to sleep nearly every night. Anton was the strong one and took control of the station allocating the tasks that needed to be done. We also decided that it was time to sell the property and move to the city to live.

Our sex life also suffered, although during this month I visited the doctor in town for birth control pills, I did not know whether the sexual liaison between Anton and I would resume however I wanted to be prepared just in case. After a further three weeks Anton came into my bed and we resumed our sexual liaison and began sleeping together every night and on most nights fucked until we were exhausted.

Two weeks later Anton received a telephone call from our parents solicitor in Adelaide asking if we could come to his office as he would like to go over our parents Will and finalise everything for probate and also that he had an offer on the sale of the Chindarah station..

Anton made arrangements to see the solicitor on the following Monday and on the Friday we left the Station to drive to Adelaide and also to spend the weekend there with friends.

On the Monday we arrived early at the Solicitors office and after the normal greetings he got down to reading the Will. It was fairly straight forward everything was to be divided equally between Anton and I. The offer on the property was extremely good and we accepted the offer.

The solicitor then said “Well you both are very wealthy young people – as a result of your parents bequest and the sale of the property you are worth about 3 Million Dollars each”

We both were flabbergasted at this – The property was sold for four Million Dollars the remaining two million was from the sale of our parents personal property, insurance and their savings.

Three months later the new owners of Chindarah had taken over and Anton and I moved to Adelaide where we purchased adjoining town houses. We had a door installed between the two units to give us access to the other but would also give us some privacy if we needed it.

Our sex life blossomed although at that stage it was only vaginal intercourse or cunnilingus/fellatio. At that time I was not aware that our sexual pursuits were about to enter a new chapter. I was having a bath when I heard Anton come into my unit. I called to him that I was in the bath and that he could come and talk to me if he wanted to. Anton came into the room and sat on the stool that was there in front of the mirror. After talking for a few minutes I said “why don’t you get undressed and join me in the bath” Anton needed no second bidding and he quickly got into the bath with me. Anton sat behind me and I lay between his legs, he reached around and started to massage my tits, one hand then moved down to my cunt and while one finger entered me his thumb massaged my clit. I could feel my orgasm rising and I started to moan’ “make me cum, make me cum oooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Immmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmmmmmming. Oh God Oh God fuuuuuck” My hips bucked splashing water all over the bathroom floor as my orgasm racked my body.

When my orgasm had passed I turned and took Anton’s cock into my mouth and started to suck him off. Suddenly with out warning the jism came spurting into my mouth where I swallowed hungrily.

As the water was now getting cool I pulled the plug and let the water drain away still laying in Anton’s arms. Anton said “You had better get off me as I need to get out and piss” Without knowing why and I suppose still in sexual euphoria I said “Anton, piss on me. Please Anton piss on me” Anton stood and moved so that he was facing me and pointing his cock started to piss all over my tits. The piss ran down and I opened my cunt so that it would run there. I still don’t know why but I suddenly had the urge to taste Anton’s piss and I moved my face under the yellow stream. When he had finished I told him that it was my turn now. I stood and he sat in the bath. I reached down and separated my labia and pulled back to give my urethra an unobstructed exit for my piss. As the piss started to flow I felt another orgasm rising as I considered how kinky this was. As the orgasm struck my legs started to tremble and for the first time ever I came while I was pissing.

We got out of the bath, showered and then went to bed where we fucked like there was no tomorrow.

All this happened several years ago and today although we live next door to each we seem to spend most nights in bed together. All of our friends think that we are a most considerate brother and sister who look after each other.

I wonder what they would think if they knew the truth.

Often I reflect on what has happened over the past three years and still get pangs of guilt regarding our relationship. I don’t quite know how to handle this guilt feeling because it is getting worse as time passes. I could never stop having a relationship with my brother as I love him so much. Any suggestions!!!!!

Winsome
Winsome
11 Followers