Winter Break

Story Info
Two good friend and feet, what could be better?
1.4k words
4.2
22.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fucktoy99
fucktoy99
138 Followers

Right before I left for college, I visited my best friend from high school.

We had always been close, and I knew that I would have a hard time not seeing her for a few months. Of course, we planned to keep in touch with facetime, texting, etc., but it was just going to be different. On more than one occasion our friendship had been more of a romantic attraction or rather high school relationship than just two platonic ideals, and we typically were on the verge of falling into terms more endearing than pals.

When I saw Jenna, I thought of all the memories we had together and time I had spent admiring her. She was about 5'2" with long silky brown hair, smooth pale skin, and a smirk always plastered on her face that could make me fall to my knees. Simply being with her was such an exhilarating experience that I would lose my breath due to the rapidity of my heart rate. Talking on the phone would definitely pale in comparison to the real deal.

The first time we met, I could barely grasp a few words and fumble to put them into a sentence that usually came out as a squeak. As time passed, I found that I could say more around her, but everything I said always seemed so stupid in hindsight. She knew that I was helpless around her and is still realizing that her words have almost total power over her. It's really a perfect fit though, her dominance with my submissiveness and both of our playfulness.

Sometimes Jenna will make me sit on the floor while we watch movies or she'll rest her feet on me and ask if it's alright even though she knows damn well that I love every second of it. Sometimes she plays with me and I don't even realize it, or sometimes I think when I respond she doesn't notice. Either way we've never really explored the kinkier side of our relationship that I know she's definitely aware of. I've really regretted that. Obviously, it was still fun to feel demeaned when she would talk about her boyfriends doing things that I never could, but I wished that I could just be with her.

As many amazing memories I had with the two of us laughing, playing, and enjoying life with each other that I wouldn't trade in for a million lifetimes, were also times that I wished I would man up and push our relationship into that unchartered territory.

These thoughts weighed heavily on my mind when I was standing there at Jenna's door, and she was motioning for me to walk inside. We talked a lot that day. Well Jenna talked a lot, and I listened to her, while offering a few brief anecdotes or words of support. She was playfully resting her feet in my lap while we sat across from each other on the floor, and I had jokingly grabbed her feet claiming that I got to have them now.

It was like heaven to me, and I can still remember that visit with a warm haze lightly blurring everything in my mind. It was the time that things were finally going to escalate, she was trying on different shoes and asking me what I thought. Jenna knew that I loved her feet, somehow, I suppose it was all the compliments I gave them. She also loved to get attention and flex her dominance. Being in control was her natural state. It was so fucking sexy.

Time flew by too quickly, however, and it was time for us to hug goodbye and leave for college before I even really grasped the situation. That day would not be the day that we would finally be able to just fully open up with each other, but it was one thing that I thought about often at college.

We talked a lot on the phone and made sure to keep in touch about everything academically, socially, and any other way you can imagine. Jenna never failed to tell me about whichever guy she was currently with and to probe me about what girls I had been having a good time with. I'm a really good-looking guy and I work out incessantly, so it really wasn't difficult for me to find girls to mess around with, and I think Jenna was glad that I was having fun. Besides, it also seems like telling her that kind of stuff reinforces the idea in her mind that we're some pretty cool best friends.

During winter break, we were both home from school and absolutely needed to visit with each other. Originally, we planned to go visit the high school together since the nostalgia would almost indefinitely inspire a great time not that we really ever needed something to be happening for us to have fun. Those plans changed when Jenna texted me that she was way too tired to go out. I would never make her go out if she didn't want to. She followed up with a text saying that she had to work all during break and her feet were already tired. Almost instinctively, I sent her a sympathetic reply, and then realized it was the perfect opportunity to offer her a foot massage.

I sent a message saying, "Somebody better massage your feet soon because I won't stand for you being upset."

"Well you're the only person who cares whether or not my feet hurt, so I guess that somebody's going to have to be you."

I got rock hard just thinking about rubbing those cute little feet. The whole walk over to her house, I couldn't get her perfect feet and toes out of my head. Once I got to Jenna's house and she texted me to just walk up to her room, I knew her parents were at work because they always got upset if people just walked in the house without knocking. I got to her room, and Jenna was lying in bed with her shoes and socks still on. She had probably just gotten home and been too tired to do anything but lay down.

I got on my knees next to her bed, which wasn't even weird since she knew I liked being on the floor, and I was there to rub her feet after all. When I took off her lightly worn converse, Jenna told me that she was too tired to shower so she was sorry that her feet smelled. I took a deep breath in, so she could hear, and emphatically assured her that her feet smelled wonderful. Jenna giggled at this, and told me to take off her socks while rubbing her feet. I did as instructed and got into the foot massage. There was no telling how long this would last since we both had cleared our schedules to hang out together.

I was really in heaven at this point. I had two smelly sweaty feet about an inch in front of me and was just moving my hands all over them. As happy as I was, it took all of my self-control not to bury my face in her feet. Jenna was happy too. I heard to moan in pleasure as I pressed my hands into her soles. Every so often, Jenna would sit up and rub her foot on my face. I must have had the dopiest smile on my face because I felt so happy while she did that. Jenna just giggled or smirked the whole time.

After hours of this pure bliss, Jenna made a huge move and told me to suck her toes, which I of course did with no hesitation. My God, they were the most delicious things that I had ever tasted. Most of the day played accordingly. I stopped massaging her feet and licked them twice over, then I helped lick her converse clean top and bottom, and at the end of it all we each remarked at the same time, "I'm so glad we're friends."

When we hugged goodbye, Jenna handed me her sweaty socks told me, "I know you'll enjoy these more than me."

"Thank you so much! I can't wait to see you again." I replied.

All she left me with was, "Don't worry we'll be doing more of this before the break ends."

fucktoy99
fucktoy99
138 Followers