Winter Magic of Nature Photograph

Story Info
Isaac and Lidia find true love on a winter nature hike.
991 words
6.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 19th 2020

The Sierra Nevada Mountain range was beautiful during the cold months. When it snows I can't help but feel like a child. A close friend of mine was coming from Texas to join me on an annual Winter Nature hike.

I wait by gate 13 waiting for Lidia to enter the airport. "Isaac Walker. Is that you" I hear the familiar voice. I turn to see the Arctic Vixen of my dreams.

"I thought you said gate 13?" I asked very annoyed. Lidia stopped a foot from me and pulled me into a hug.

"I said gate 20 du face" she remarked. I help her with her things and get her to my Chevy Deseil truck. I help her up into it because of the off road tires.

"So where are we hiking to this year?" Lidia asks as I climb up and start the truck. I shrug not really knowing. I still had to pack a lantern, matches, and some blankets in case we don't get out before the sun sets.

"I really don't know. I usually take an updated map for the newly made trails but their a little late this time round " I tell pulling off onto the highway. The rest of the ride was in silence. Until I saw my mobile lab. You see where I work at has allowed the state parks and nature preserved to allow me in for cover photos to national geographic.

"Home sweet...um, Fleetwood trailers" I said announcing my home on the road. I heard her laugh. It has been twenty years since I last heard her laugh. It was sweet and innocent.

"Isaac!" I hear my name called. I looked over to see Lidia staring at me. "You zonked out there Icy" she says. I blush at the mention of my high school nickname. But that's another story all together. I shut off the truck and help her out and get her stuff into the back trail of the Fleetwood.

"Welcome to Che Walker" I said in an usher like toner. Lidia gets a kick of that. I then look toward the mountain. "Park said I can start tomorrow before they open so that I can get into a field. Just put your bags in the over head and get settled in for a few hours. As I walk over to a map of the park.

It's been an hour and look from the map to see Lidia sleeping on the couch with one of my old soccer hoodies. 'Still has that one' I thought to myself.

***

5:30

I wake up to the smell of bacon being cooked. "I see your finally awake" Lidia said bringing me a plate of bacon eggs and sausage. I had fallen asleep at the table.

"You still have that touch" I tell her honestly. It had been two years ago I had fallen in love with her. We had been roommates during my final course before graduation. I pick up a piece of bacon and take a bite out of it. The greasy piece of meat was like a snow leopard heaven.

I quickly eat my food and go up front to start the trailers. It started after the engine heater went off and I drove toward the park.

***

Park entrance, 6:58

As I pull up to the park gate two ranger trucks are parked on both sides of the gate. A park worker walked up along side the trailers and stopped just below the driver side window. I slide the front window part back and lend out.

"Are you Isaac Walker from National Geographic" the worker shouts over the engine. I nodded yes and handed him my photographers badge and guest badge. The worker looked them over and handed them back. "Josh will take you to the field where you'll be at. Stay there for a while until either me or the park manager comes to see you. We'll be on an ATV or a Polarice.

"Thank you" I shout closing the window. The winter snow was already on the ground. So as soon as the gates opened i switched from 4 wheel low to 4 wheel high. And followed the truck on the other side. The truck turned down a fenced in area and I followed will another park worker closed it behind us.

"Hey Isaac " Lidia said looking over at me. "I'm glad we could be back in our old stomping ground. But I must tell you something." Before she could say it the truck in front of us stopped and I drove around and park. I pushed a button and we feel the trailers lift off the ground.

"So what where you going to say?" I asked. Leaning back I turn in my seat. Before I realize what was happening Lidia had me in a hug...crying. "Lidia. What's wrong?" I ask her.

"Isaac, my boyfriend broke up with me before I left Texas. He took everything. Even my home were he was staying with me. " she sobbed. I cup her head in my fingers and pull her up to look into those deep blue eyes.

"Lidia I told you time and time again he was no good for you" I said. She knew it was true. I take her to the master bed and put her there to talk. "So Daniel took everything you owned?" I asked. She nods as she moves back towards me.

"Isaac the reason I left Nevada was because I thought you would reject my feelings towards you." Lidia says. I was shock when she said 'feelings toward you'. She looked up into my dark green eyes and sighed.

"I think we should start our hike" I said getting out her video camera from the overhead luggage rack. She is dressed before I get back.

"Ready when you are" she said seductively.

...............................................

Part two will be here shortly.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Start

I think this was a good read, even if all the grammar police say it wasn't. Waiting anxiously for pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
grammer

You really need to work on sentence structure. And you jump to much between scenes with out any lead in. Remember, we, you readers, cannot read what you have in your head. Keep your readers in the loop of your thinking. But don't over do the scene descriptions. Plus spell check, spell check, spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please do NOT MIX tenses!

It is irritating and makes is hard to understand the story line.

qdataqdataover 9 years ago
Needs work ...

... a lot of work! I stopped reading after about 5 paragraphs. See previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Edit edit

Redo this, check for spelling errors. Have someone proof read it to. It's a rough draft to say nicely.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

A Beautiful Day A pretty botanist explores an uninhibited island.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Aunt Jenny's Perverted Futa-Cock Ryan discovers his aunt's BIG secret.in Transgender & Crossdressers
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Ballerina and the Beast Ch. 01 Eighteen-year-old dancer tied up and fucked hard. in NonConsent/Reluctance
'Repaying' Her Shortages Cashier Tori faces a tough decision in order to keep her job.in Group Sex
More Stories