Winter Moon

Story Info
Human and succubus smoking and rubbing.
3.3k words
4.36
9k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last day of winter gave off the brightest moon. Hanging in the dark sky, round and full shining it's reflection on the ever moving water. The sounds of waves were accompanied by the operatic heavy metal music from the truck radio playing low. Secluded spot on the beach surrounded by the wild forest of palm trees and bushes. Heavy scent of cannabis canopied in a thick plume over head of the cabin of the truck. Her hand was soft along the back of the arm she used to brace herself, while drawing in closer to his mouth. Faint scent of perfume tickled his nose when she barely pressed her lips against his own; breath of smoke was exhaled from her body; he breathed in the smoke, completing a shotgun. Sitting back in the driver seat, lung full of weed, he began to shake from holding it a little more than he normally did.

His hand covered the edges of his mouth, coughing from denying fresh air into his respiratory tract. Her laugh was throaty sound mixing in with his coughing. Offering a bottle of water, he gratefully took it in hand once his coughing fit had subsided. Their fingers brushing casually as she passed him the bottle. He took in the refreshing water into his parched throat. Plastic crunched under the weight of his hand when he finally set the empty thing down in a cup holder.

"Feeling better?" She asked, moving her hand along the length of his beard. A habit she had formed over time when they got stoned. "Yeah..." The one word answer was like gravel to the ears. He felt like he had swallowed rocks. The weed had given him a bad case of dry mouth, that seemed no amount of water could cure. Her fanged smile was caught in his peripheral vision. Glancing to look at the company of the female he shared. She was a Nephalem; a supernatural creature. They were common these days, after the great wars; humans and Nephalem began to live alongside each other. This was over one thousand years ago. Some humans still held prejudice towards Nephalem. It was so long ago; he wondered why bother hating something he found rather attractive. He had met her through friends of friends, and after a few parties they began to do this ritual. At first it was five of them, they would meet up at the spot and smoke weed. After a while some stopped coming over, before he realised it; it was just he and she smoking.

"Always cute when you cough like that." She commented, eyes focused on her fingertips as they twisted the ends of his thick beard. Buzz of the weed and the enclosed space between them made him more aware of how close she was. Her hair was not a human shade of red, it was more of spun stains of satin fire. Caressing the curve of her cheeks and neckline. Waves of satin fire rolled down her back, stopping mid way down her curved spine. One of the few traits that marked her as a nephalem. Second trait were her fangs, human teeth yet her k-9 and laterals were sharper than a human's. Two traits he found utterly irresistible. She was in such proximity, he could make out the way the edges of the black thigh high socks she wore, dug into the thickness of her legs, leaving minor creases on her otherwise fair complexion. Small impressions that begged for fingers to touch. The little skin exposed between the flared black shirt and socks was an oasis in the desert.

Distracted by the skin of her naked thighs, inching closer to his face, he was caught by surprise when she shifted her tiny form between the front seats. "What are you doing, Blaise?" His voice was still rough when he spoke. "It's bigger back here..." She said as a way of an explanation as to why she was currently giving him a full view of her backside, chuckling as she added "that's what she said" after her comment. He did not fail to catch the fact she wore nothing underneath the short skirt. Her pussy lips were plump, glistening in what he could tell was her juices. He savored the glimpse of that work of art that she had shown him while struggling to crawl to the rear of his truck cabin. He had transformed the back seats into a larger one seat for better relaxation when he camped. Turning to watch her land in the middle with a giggle, a hand moved in the dim lighting reaching out for him. "Come join me..." She called out from her place in the darker part of his truck.

Blaise let out a small sound, covering her eyes with the same hand she had offered him. "Ugh! Ass!" she commented when he opened the driver door to climb to the back cab without crawling through the seats the way she had. Her cry of surprise had been from the over head light coming on and blinding her vision. After a set of doors closing, he was once more joining her in the truck. Lifting a set of fingers to peek between the digits to gauge the safeness for her eyes. When she decided the light had dimmed enough, did she lower her hand. He watched her actions and chuckled. She was the strangest of the Nephalem he knew. Her eyes turned at his chuckle, a brow rose slowly in wonder. "What's so funny, Gray?" Questioning the man next to her. He shook his head and smiled a little wider. "Nothing." He said as an answer. One she was not accepting it seemed.

Blaise, rose from her spot of the back seat sliding her leg across his lap. He moved a little so she wouldn't get her knee stuck between the door and his body. "What's so funny?" She asked him again. He smiled crookedly watching her body shift to land squarely on his lap. Her sex matched up with the growing bulge in his jeans. Warm hands travelled along the skin of his arms. She pressed herself harder against him. The smile wavered at the only lifted edge. "Hmmm...?" She pushed the question in a more sultry sound of a moan.

He tried to shift his weight, making a wicked crimson red smile come across her lips. "Something the matter?" Her tone was more of a purr, a devilish sound that turned him on. She knew it by the pulse his cock gave at the sound of her voice against his ear. He felt her fingers against the zipper of his jeans, teasing the metal with her manicured nail. Her lips teased the shell of his ear. Nimble fingers unfastened the top button of his jeans, with very little effort the metal peeled back, allowing the thick flesh free from the confines of cloth. "Blaise..." Her name was said like a cross between a curse and a prayer. "Relax Grayson... " She whispered in his ear when his hands went to stop her. She laced her fingers with his own, guiding his limbs away from her body.

"Relax..." Blaise repeated along his ear. She squeezed his hands as she slide across the length of him. Her hot wet pussy pressed on the skin of his cock, sliding over it, but not allowing entrance. His complete length rested right underneath her dripping sex, as she smiled down at his shocked and aroused face. "Shit!" He called out in surprise. She guided his hands down to his sides, trapping them under his thighs. "Keep them there," she commanded unclasping their hands. She felt him twitch against her moist sex. Blaise bit the corner of her lip with a fanged tooth. Head bowed back with pleasure. She was already getting rather soaked just feeling the thickness and length pressing against her. She didn't need to move much to get the proper stimulation.

Paired with the THC she had inhaled a while ago, and the fact she had always found Grayson attractive made her felt more bold. She didn't need to have him inside her to be satisfied; although it went against her species nature. Nephalem were a race; yet each race has its own species. They were unlike the humans who were one race. Nephalem worked more like the animal kingdom. However; she was much unlike her species who needed direct penetration to feed, she could without killing her prey. Having him against her was enough. She could feel herself dripping and coating him in her juices. Black fabric underneath her fingers, she gripped the edge of his shirt collar when a shiver of pleasure raced through her body. Goosebumps covered her bare thigh, causing little hills on her skin. A shaky breath brushed the slope of his ear.

"Fuck... Blaise..." He groaned with the sensation of her gentle movements. She was barely shifting her body, yet the way she reacted was more than he imagined. He could feel how soaking wet she was. How soft her pussy felt on him. His bucked his hips upwards with a moan. Precum dripped out of his cock, mixing in with her flowing juices. Blaise let out a set of small whimpers. He found it erotic. God-damn it, he thought watching the look on her face, her eyes color of a stormy sky clouding over, lashes heavily covering most of her vision. He forced another buck of his hips and she tossed her head forward to rest on his shoulder. Her breath on his neck forced him to shut his eyes for a moment. He wanted to move his hands. Wanted to slide them under her thin long sleeved shirt. He could see the creamy skin calling out for him to caress. Balling his hands under his thigh, to keep himself from touching her. He was aware of the danger of being with her. They had done this a few times before, though never has far as this. Never with her touching him directly. She always explained the jeopardy his life could be in, if they ever went to far.

He snapped his eyes open at the sensation of her lips on his neck. Shaky breath was released from his mouth. Her hips shifted upwards to glide over his cock. He let out a moan, digging his nails into the palm of his hands. Why, he wondered, this felt so good. They were not having sex. He was not penetrating her in any way, but the feel of her hot, wet and against him was better than the act of sex. Frustrating, yet so much more erotic. He wanted to grab her plump ass, push her down harder on him, force her to really feel all of him against her most sensitive part. "Fuck..." He called out, thinking of just that. His cock reacting to the images in his mind. Blaise shook lightly, gripping his shirt in her fingers. "Grayson..." His name was a plea on her ruby painted lips. Damn it, he thought, looking at that kissable mouth. "I...cumming..." Her voice broke as she said the words. He could not take it any longer.

His unfurled his fists and moved his hands to her thinner waist down to grab her hips. Brush of the fabric of her skirt on the back of his hands. He pushed her down hard over the the length of him, as she arched her back letting out a muffled scream. Grayson, rocked his hips back and forth producing more of that friction that caused her juices to flow freely, drenching his lap. The fabric of his jeans turned a deeper shade of blue whenever Blaise came. Her back arched from him, made out the sharp peaks of her nipples pressing tightly to her shirt.

She weighed nothing as he picked her up to lay her on her back. Satin strains of hellfire spilled over his back seat. She looked startled, aroused and adorable all at once. Her legs he moved so they remained around his waist. "I want to fuck you." He nearly growled in her ear, pressing himself up against her pussy. The action made her cry out in a sudden moan of pleasure. "No..." Was her gentle lustful answer. He rubbed himself against the opening. They both could feel the tip of him right at that entrance, pulsing, waiting for an invitation. "Damn it..." He growled gliding himself along her lips. She was so goddamn wet, it was making him dizzy. He wanted to know what she felt like inside, it made him infuriated to be denied.

Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist, pulling him closer. "We can't..." She whispered in his ear. Her nails bit into the fabric of his shirt, using him as leverage to move her hips in time with his own. Running her nails along his scalp as she moaned beside his cheek. They mimicked the act of sex, without any penetration. A slow rhythmic grind of their hips. Each rise and fall increased the pleasure between them. Rock solid strokes over her most sensitive part, caused him to build the tempo by a fraction. Grayson balled her hair into his fist at the base of her neck, arching her back. A cacophony of moans rang out to greet his ears. Her body shook underneath his own. Her breath shaky, her arms quivered while holding him as another orgasm ravaged her body. His mind just repeated one word 'fuck,fuck,fuck,' as he watched her climax in his arms.

She buried her face in his neck, inhaling the scent of weed, smoke from working on metal, and undertone of leather and sex. The combination of scents made her hornier. She had climaxed a few times already, yet she could not help when another orgasm caused her to soak his lap further. "Gray..." Lips kissed the side of his neck. Leaving a line of moist heat as she traced the outer shell of his ear with her tongue. Her sharp teeth pinched at the lobe of his ear, tugging gently. "Fuck Blaise..." Fingers dug into her bare ass. A trickle of her juices coated his fingers on her skin. "Goddamn it...you are so wet..." Her laugh was throaty and sultry at his reaction to how aroused she was with what they were doing. Pressing the tip to the opening he rubbed it up and down with a lift and fall of his hips. She knew what he wanted... he wanted to plunge deep inside and quill the pent-up frustration this was causing him. Teeth nipped once more at his ear lobe, before answering his silent plea, "No..." His hand tightened in her hair, making her give out a sharper moan. A moan passed his own mouth. Images of marking her pretty skin with teeth imprints held a strong desire over him. He bucked his hips, clearly aware of the danger that he could slip right into that sopping wet entrance. The chances were worth the risk. He slipped right over her clit making her nearly scream out in pleasure. More precum dripped from his cock, catching on the edges of her skirt. They were intertwined so tightly, it was unavoidable. She had already soaked through a part of his jeans. Once more he reared his hips and took the chance, with an equal result. Blaise released her hold on his body. Her back supported by the back seat. He eased the grip on her hair. The strains shimmered under the pale moonlight.

Blaise's chest rose and fell in deep heavy breaths. A stormy grey color stared out at him behind a veil of thick lashes. She looked satisfied, sedated like a cat with fresh nip. He bent to nuzzle into the wild fire of hair, taking in her own blend of weed and sex. Her teeth grazed at his neck, a warning of her next action. Warm, moist tongue traced the spot where her teeth would sink down clamping lightly over his jugular. A groan ripped from his mouth. He slammed his hips into her, not caring for the consequences. She was pushing him to the edge.

Pearl white enamels released his flesh from their prison only to have a short scream escape her mouth. Nails cut into the fabric of his black shirt, making small crescent moon gashes in the cotton. Her hips began to grind harder into him. "Grayson..." His name fell from red painted lips in a cry of desire. "Harder..." Arms curled around his shoulders as she shuddered beneath him. He was amazed by the amount of times she had climaxed already. His lap was soaked through with her juices. Harder, she had demanded in that sultry tone of voice. He had to comply, how could he deny the creature in his arms. Hips reared to ram hard against her clit, the length of him gliding like a figure skater on ice. Taking all it could not to slide into her and end this completely. Her screams rocked the interior of his truck. Nails bit into his shirt as he reared once more to slam right back along her saturated slit. She was dripping down his fingers and onto the seat underneath. It was making him harder to keep a firm grip on her tight little ass. "You're...damn it.." He did not give her any warning when he slipped his finger into her pussy. Using his dick to rub at her clit, while he used his middle finger to simulate what he rather be doing to her with his cock. He added his index along to aid his middle finger when Blaise let out a scream of pleasure. Quickly he retracted and plunged his digits into her, making her cry out each time.

Why, he wondered again, was this turning him on. He wanted to get off, but making her scream out, watching her face twist in pleasure was a bittersweetness. The way his cock ached was torture, sweet torture. He wanted to watch her even more, have her cry out his name into the secluded space they created. She was drenching his fingers with each plunge. "Fuck...damn it Blaise... your pussy is so hot... I want to fuck it..." He pulled his fingers free from her sex. "Ride me... make me cum..." He told her lifting her easily, to set her on his lap again, that he could lay back, and watch her ride him into climax.

She wiggled most of his pants to his ankles, before settling at the base of his cock. He pulled at the lower edge of his shirt to avoid any mishaps. Blaise rocked her hips back and forth, her hands cupping at her breasts as she pinched the clothed nipples. "This how you want it?" She questioned, though it needed no answer. She glided on his cock with grace. Her skirt hiked like a curtain to a Broadway show. Her lips spread over his cock, slippery and hot. His hand gripped her thighs, watching how it almost would slip in and he knew no matter how much he bucked forward at that right time, he still could not enter her. His body increased the speed she had set. He knew he was getting closer. All this teasing had to result in one way or another. His eyes closed for a minute, when he knew it was about to happen. "Blaise... I'm going to..." He didn't finish his words, but his body expressed what he was about to do. An arch flew from the tip landing on his abs and lower stomach. A few more shots lay in between.

Inching back, she bent to lick up the mess he had created on himself. Her tongue lapped up the fluids, while hers continued to drip between her thighs, down to the tops of her thigh highs. "Thank you for the meal..." She slyly said before finishing licking the rest of his ejaculation off his skin.