Winter Night

Story Info
Couple shares romantic play with new toys.
3.3k words
4.23
23.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow squeaks under my shoes as I step along the sidewalk leading to your door. I'm careful not to slip. My breath billows gray smoke in the night air. I check to make sure that I haven't forgotten my bag of goodies. It is too cold to come back to the car. Yes, all there, I assure myself. The bag is heavier than one would suspect. The contents swing with my gait and the bag slaps my thigh as I climb the stairs. I push the outer door open and step into the vestibule. It is shockingly cold there, even though it is protected from the wind. I beat my feet against the straw mat on the floor. Snow scatters, dusting the junk mail lying there. I reach into the mailbox labeled "2D" and find the keys you've left me. The lock is iced and only grudgingly gives way. I'm careful to lock the door behind me before I ascend the stairs to your apartment. No doubt you've heard me. I imagine you in your bed listening to my footfalls as they grow ever near.

At the top of the stairs I can smell your perfume. Your coat is hanging there and I press myself into it while I slip off my shoes. Your scent and the softness of the down almost make me want to linger there, but the cold floor leaves me no choice. I slip the second key into your door and let myself in. A candle glows on a bookshelf. The radiator clunks and hisses. The heat is on!

"Are you splurging?"

"What?"

"The heat. Did you win the lottery?"

"It's set to go off in five minutes so you'd better hurry and get in bed."

"I'll bet it's nice and toasty in there," I say as I surreptitiously turn up the heat another couple of notches and cancel the timer. "Too bad we can't light a fire. Tonight would be perfect." I put my bag on your dresser and begin to disrobe.

"We'll have to make our own fire," you say with a mischievous grin.

"That can be arranged," I say as I begin to disrobe.

"What's in the bag," you ask.

"I've been shopping."

"Presents for me?"

"Presents for us", I say, as I step out of my underwear and slip into bed next to you. Your skin is soft and warm. Soon I am wrapped around you. "My own little hot water bottle," I say as I allow your body to warm mine.

"What kind of presents?"

"Oh, you'll see. It's a surprise."

I kiss you and once again I am carried to enchantment. We do this so well. My hands explore your body as our tongues tickle each other. Your legs wrap around mine and I can feel the warmth between your legs. My penis begins to grow in anticipation. You respond by reaching down there and gently stroking my cock to full attention. In no time, I am as warm as you are and my body begins to give off its own heat. You attempt to pull me on top of you but I resist. Tonight I have other plans.

I roll myself out of bed, my cock bobbing in the air, and I reach into my bag for my first surprise. I have four silk scarves that I reveal slowly, letting them slide out of the bag.

"Uh oh, who's tying who?"

I say nothing as I trail the scarves over your naked body. I softly slide the scarves from the tips of your toes up your legs and drag them across your pussy. The cool silk raises your skin and you shiver when they pass the valley between your breasts. You let out a soft moan and I kiss the places where the scarves have been. Back and forth, up and down, I continue to caress your body with the soft fabric. Your eyes are closed and your body is open to me as you relax into the bed. My scarves work their magic as your nipples harden to their touch. I coax your legs open by tickling the inside of your thighs. Your hips begin to rotate gently and rise to meet the silk as it passes between your legs.

After one last pass over your writhing body, I gently but firmly grasp your right wrist and quickly tie a scarf to it and the bedpost. One by one, I bind your arms and legs to the bed. You test the security of the binds, but I am an expert knot tier and you have no chance of escaping. I step back to take in the sight of you spread open before me on the bed. I stroke my cock as I watch you, letting my eyes wander from your tits to your pussy. Your cunt glistens with your juices. Your eyes are fixed on my cock and you wonder what will come next as I reach into the bag.

I bring out a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup and snap open the top. I drizzle some of the syrup on my dick and straddle your chest. I let my cock dangle over your face, just out of reach. Some of the chocolate drips onto your face and you try to lick it with your tongue. I lean in and let my hard cock slap against your lips. You strain your head and open your mouth to try and catch me. Finally, you are able to take the tip into your mouth. I watch as you suck the chocolate off my cock. I push myself inside you slowly, allowing you to savor the sweetness. I begin to gently glide in and out of your mouth, squeezing more of the syrup as I do so. Soon, your face and neck are covered with syrup. Your tongue traces circles around the tip of my penis each time it leaves your mouth. Your lips smack as you devour my tootsie roll.

I slide out of your mouth and lick the chocolate off of you, lapping at your face like a dog. I stick my tongue in your mouth and you suck on it hungrily, still wanting more. I reach behind me and cup your mons in my hand, letting my fingers push into your pussy. Your hips push up to meet me and together we grind your clit. I slide one, then two fingers into your hot box and fuck you with my hand. You are groaning freely now, obviously enjoying our game. I spin around and bury my face between your legs. I spread the lips of your pussy with my fingers and flick at the soft flesh with my tongue. My cock finds its way to your waiting mouth and we are linked as yin and yang, the 69 twins. I work on your clit, sucking it into my mouth and groaning uncontrollably. I swirl my tongue around and around tasting the natural sweetness of your juices. Meanwhile, you are deep-throating my rock hard cock with gusto, your head a blur as you bounce against the pillow. We are pushing the boundaries of pleasure; both of us are actively giving while succumbing to the sensations of receiving. I feel myself begin to come and I pull away. You strain against the silk binds to try and reach me but I won't let you. Instead, I allow my silvery wet cock to hover just out of reach while I continue to devour your cunt. Your ass is bucking and I grab it with both hands and fuck you with my tongue. I push two fingers into your pussy while I lap at the juices around your clit. I can feel the beginnings of your orgasm and I purposely slow down. Your cunt literally gives off its own heat as I move away from your womanhood and kiss and lick my way down your thigh.

I have you just where I want you.

On unsteady legs, I crawl off the bed. I can't believe how hard my dick is. Once again, I stand in front of you, my erection proud and pulsing and take you in. Your labia are swollen and red. Your face is flush with excitement. There are still traces of chocolate syrup on your face and neck.

"You are going to finish me off, aren't you?"

"Oh, you'll finish all right. But we're just getting started."

I reach into the bag and you gasp as I reveal a thick dildo twice the size of my swollen member and redder than your nails. "They call this one 'The Firefuck'," I say as I swing it above my head. The rubber is hard and smooth, soft and flexible. Whoever designed the beast has given it a surprising amount of detail. The head is bulbous and its veins seem ready to pop. It even has a graceful curve up and to the left; something I've heard drives some women wild. I slap the dildo lightly against your face allowing you feel its heft. I watch as you flick your tongue at the enormous tip. I allow you to wet the head with your mouth before I pull it away from your face and drag it across your tits and stomach. I rub the outer lips of your pussy with the giant phallus and watch your face as you savor the sensation.

"I am going to fuck you with this thing. I am going to shove it up your pussy and I'm going to ream you with it until you come." I press the tip into your folds, giving you a preview of the very near future. "Are you ready?"

"Oh God yes, fuck me, I am so ready." You drive your hips toward the dildo and take another two or three inches inside of you. I teasingly draw the red monster in and out of your pussy, allowing only a third of its enormous size to enter you. I gradually increase the tempo and depth of my thrusts so that each time I push inside of you, the dildo goes a little deeper. Soon, I am plunging our friend into you with abandon. You are kicking your legs and wiggling your feet uncontrollably as you take all that I can offer. I lean down and taste the juices that are pouring out of you. You squirm even harder when I tickle your clit with my tongue as I drive the dildo deep into your pussy.

I slow my tempo, but I increase the force at which I penetrate your cunt. Each time I push the huge red dick into you, you let out a gasp followed by a short squeal of pleasure. We make music together, syncopating your noises with the wet sounds your pussy makes as I impale you over and over. With my mouth pressed firmly against your clit, I begin humming to the song we've made. My tongue lashes out and beats a rhythm that causes your ass to writhe off the bed.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck," you sing. A scream begins to form in your throat and I know that you are about to cum. I push the faux cock into you as far as it will go and twist it violently. You buck convulsively and it is all I can do to ride your throbbing cunt with my mouth. "Ahhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck," you scream as your orgasm passes through you like a freight train going a thousand miles per hour. I let the red monster slide out of you slowly as your muscles begin to relax. Small aftershocks of your orgasm cause your cunt to reflexively grip the rod as it withdraws.

I stifle a laugh when I see the puddle between your legs. "That's some wet spot", I say, "We may have to flip the mattress."

I reach over and untie your left wrist. I kiss the red mark the silk has left, cooling the heat of friction with my saliva. Your hand instinctively reaches for my cock and by the time I've released your right hand, your left has a firm grip on my swollen penis. Your right hand cups my balls and rolls them in your palm. I straddle your chest and let you manipulate my manhood. Your hands are a fury of motion, spinning and turning softly, drawing a bead of cum from my pee hole. You use the natural lubricant to coat my cock with its own juices.

"Untie my feet," you command. I turn around and begin to undo the silk scarves that bind your ankles to the bed. My stiff rod grazes across your soft thighs as I reach for the far corner of the bed. I am enjoying this sensation when I hear you call out.

"What's this?"

"Hey, that's supposed to be a surprise!" You've found the last of my purchases, a device that looks amazingly like an oversized Parcheesi game piece with a cord attached.

"I'm embarrasses to admit it, but I have no Idea what this thing is."

"Um, it's a butt plug. I hope you have batteries."

"Top drawer in the kitchen. Whose butt are we plugging?"

"Well, I thought we'd take turns." I leap out of the bed and prance toward the kitchen.

"Honey, I love you dearly, but we've been over this. I am analphobic. There is no way you're sticking this thing in my ass. Especially if it's been in your ass first."

"The guy at the store promised me it wouldn't hurt. Plus, I bought the smallest one. Anyway, I don't really care if you use it, I really bought it for me." I've found the batteries and I'm frantically trying to unwrap them from their ridiculous packaging.

"Maybe if you like it, we could try the Firefuck up there. That would be impressive."

"That might have to wait. It's still kind of virgin territory up there." I've managed to get the batteries lined up in their compartment and snapped the cover back on.

"Kind of? Have you been practicing with a pencil or something?"

"Uh, not really, a little finger probe here and there, you know." I flip the little switch and the butt plug comes to life with a metallic buzzing sound. I hand you the controller with a flourish. "Madam, your weapon."

"If you weren't so cute, I'd think you were sick. Well, bend over, lets give this thing a try." After experimenting with the controls, you reach into the drawer next to the bed and grab a tube of lubricant. You put a nice big dollop on the tip of the thing and look at me expectantly with a mischievous grin. "Come on sissy boy, all fours!"

I do as I am told and face away from you on my hands and knees at the foot of the bed. I'm feeling a strange mixture of excitement and vulnerability as I wait for you to penetrate my ass. My dick is losing its hardness as I wonder whether I really want to do this. As usual, you are the perfect mate. You always seem to understand my needs even before I realize what they are. You reach a reassuring hand between my legs and gently stroke me back to full rigidity. You begin to kiss the small of my back, tracing circles with your tongue. You lean into me and I can feel the soft pressure of your breasts against my ass. Soon I am lost in your touch and I barely notice as you slide the plug between my ass cheeks. The tip is pressed against my anus and I receive the first indication of the pleasures that await me. The lubricant is cool and I can feel my sphincter relaxing as you insert the tip into my rectum.

"Mmmm, that feels good," I say.

You gently rotate the plug, coating me with the gel. "Deeper?" you ask.

"Sure, let's go." With gentle pressure, I can feel you filling my ass. I am amazed by the sensation. It is nothing like I expected. The fullness I feel is incredibly pleasurable. In no time, the plug is inserted completely to its flared base. My cock is rock hard. I am ready for more. "Turn it on baby."

"Nuh-uh, I have other plans. Can you hold it in there?"

I tentatively try to straighten up. The plug stays firmly in place. "OK, now what?"

"Lie on your back with your feet hanging over the bed." I cautiously maneuver myself into place, carefully avoiding tangling myself in the control cable. As I lean back on the bed, there is additional pressure in my ass that is very agreeable. You position yourself on the floor between my knees. "I want you to stay as still as possible and let me do all the work."

"Anything."

You begin by licking the inside of my thighs. Your kisses feel like butterflies alighting on my body producing chills of pleasure. As you work your way up my body, you press into me. I look into your eyes as you guide my cock between your breasts, pushing them together and completely enveloping my shaft. It never fails to thrill me to watch the knob of my dick as it peeks out between your tits. You rock your body and I revel in the silky softness of your cleavage. You tilt your head forward and alternate flicking your tongue against the tip of my cock and your nipples. Each time the head appears you greet it with your mouth and when it recedes you turn your attention to your own flesh. I am already out of my mind with excitement when you discreetly turn on the vibrator. My ass involuntarily jumps from the bed and I scream in delight. You immediately take my entire cock into your mouth and begin the most furious blowjob I have ever experienced. You squeeze and pull on my balls as you fuck my cock with your mouth. Your moans and the tickling in my ass are about to send me over the edge.

"My God this feels good!"

Just when I feel I am about to bust a load, you release my dick into the cold air. You squeeze the tip with force and hiss "not yet, I want you to cum in my pussy!!" You swing your leg over and face away from me. I can see your glistening cunt between your legs, your magnificent ass hovering just above my cock. You lower yourself onto me and begin to pound your ass against me. I feel myself completely immersed in your pussy again and again, each time getting closer and closer to nirvana.

"Oh God yes, fuck me. Fuck me with your pussy!"

We are both screaming when I finally explode. Your tempo actually increases as I release wave upon wave of jism deep inside of you. My head is thrown back and I am transported, my mind a jumble of fireworks and stars. An uncontrollable groan begins somewhere near my midsection and carries forth through my chest and throat. "Arrrrrrrgh, yes, oh yesss".

You slide off of me and collapse in a heap on the bed. My body is still tingling as I try to catch my breath. I wonder how long it will take before I return to normal and then I realize I'm still wired. Somehow, I find the strength to find the cord and pull it toward me. I switch off the buzzer and lie back not bothering to remove the plug from my ass.

"There's nothing left in that bag is there?"

"No," I say. "We've done it all".

"We sure have," you say. You pull a piece of the covers on top of us and lay your head on my chest. You listen as my heartbeats steadily slow. I can feel your breathing return to normal. Together, we close our eyes and savor the warm glow of a winter night.