Winter Play Day

Story Info
Her Master needs her skills and attentions.
1.3k words
4.04
10.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sense the sadness in my Master's words to me. My heart aches for him and I wish I could be there more than I am. Times like this remind me of the following saying.

"...so I wait for you, like a lonely house,
till you will see me and live in me.
Till then my windows ache."

By Pablo Neruda.

It's my very favorite saying of all time and I find it true in so many times in my life with different people, whether it be my family, friends or a lover. It hits home so hard sometimes.

I let him know that I could visit him today if he needs me. He states he would be available at 1130 and he warns me he will be selfish and enjoy me. This excites and turns me on so much! To know he is and will always be happy to see me, I feel wanted and that I belong to someone who is completely dedicated to me and my wellbeing.

Driving to see my Master always gives me butterflies in my stomach. I anticipate how he will hold me and welcome me with a wonderful kiss and tight and inviting hug. He is very generous and kind individual who only has good things in mind for me.

I get to my destination and let him know that I am there and start thinking about how he will use me for his pleasure and how I will be completely in under his power. I notice that the snow is abundant here and has not melted much, but the powerful sun should help with that today. Even though the temperatures are still very chilly.

I return to thinking about him and I want and need this for my own growth and personal pleasure.

I get my gratification knowing that I have made him happy. And he in turn makes me extremely happy.

He texts me to go to the other side of the lake and park to right of him. I drive, anxiously to the other side of the lake and park to the right of his vehicle.

I'm so excited to see him and I comply and try to wait for him to tell me what to do, but I can't take it! I get out of my car and throw my arms around his neck. He embraces me tight and longingly. Then pulls me away and kisses me passionately for a long while. I don't want it to end. He's so handsome and charismatic! I missed him so much since Christmas. We hug briefly again and he instructs me to get in the car, passenger front seat. He gets in the driver's side.

The rest is a blur of my most favorite activity; servicing my Master's cock and licking his balls or doing anything else he wishes. He tells me to take his cock out and I quickly try to unsnap and unzip his pants. I fumble around for his cock and pull it from its dark cave between his legs. It springs forth and begins to grow.

"Suck your Master's cock and make your Master happy." He commands strongly.

I comply greedily and he compliments me on my oral skills. I take his almost 9 inch cock in and out of his mouth trying to take it all in and truly make him happy. I then move to his ball sack and suck and lick them also. He is pleased with my skills for the moment.

After awhile, I was instructed to take off my shirt and bra...so nice to have his hands on me. He sucked my hard nipples and played with my flesh. Ordering me now to take my pants down, not off, fingered my pussy and commented how wet I had become. I tend to do that when I suck his cock. I love doing it and it always turns me on. I resumed sucking his cock at his command. When my saliva was all over him, I guided him to my cleavage and rubbed it between my tits. He loved it and praised me for my creativity.

"Take off your pants, all the way off." He instructed me.

He got out and came to my side of the car, opened my door quickly. My heart raced from the anticipation.

"On all 4s, face away from me." He demanded.

I did so quickly with no hesitation, my ass in the air for him. I'm soaking wet by now. The cold air hits my pussy and it feels harsh, yet inviting.

"Maybe I will reward you and cum in your pussy since you have been such a good slut today"? He tells me.

"Oh yes please Master. I would like that very much." and I feel my Masters' cock head at my backdoor opening and ask if he wants my ass or pussy?

He moves down to my pussy and pushes slowly into me. OMG! That is so fucking hot! It is what I have been waiting so long for. His cock is so good in my pussy I want more and try to make him go deeper. He gives me only what he thinks I need I'm in heaven if only for a few minutes. I try to spread my legs out further to get him deeper.

I could do this all day with him if he let me.

"Oh someone wants me in her bad!" He jokes.

I whine and whimper and try like hell to make him penetrate me more, I want him so bad and wish we could be together more. He stops, pulls out and makes me clean my juices from his cock. This turns him on and he says he's going to cum on my tits. I'm ready and am happy to take all if him onto me. It jets out in long streams of nice warm thickness and feels so good in contrast to the cold air that has enveloped me. After he is finished, I run my fingers through it and spread it all around.

"You are to wear my cum on you and think of me on your way home." I agree. And thank him for his gift.

He leaves my side of the car, I'm still naked. He gets back on the driver's side. He kisses me briefly and instructs, "Finger yourself and make yourself cum. I will be waiting in my car til you do."

I ask if I can use my vibrator, he giggles, he's amused at my preparedness maybe?

"Yes you may." He kisses me and leaves my car to go to his.

He's waiting and I get my vibe and spread myself wide. I do this to make him happy and know he will protect me while I am accomplishing this assignment for him. It is the only way I would be able to do this fully exposed to the great outdoors.

My pussy is soaking wet, spread wide open with my fingers on my wet pussy lips, my feet on the dash, vibe on my clit building to the most amazing orgasm I have had in a long time.

I feel it coming within me and start my journey getting louder with every pulsating moment. It builds and builds and I spasm and shake uncontrollably. I can't take it any longer and I explode from within. I scream in ecstasy and relief as this goes on for several minutes.

When I finally come to my senses I smile, look over to my Master in his car and he's got a big smile on his face!

He's texting me, "I heard you all the way over here...it was great! I am very pleased with you, take a quick break and be safe heading home."

"Thank you Sir, I could not do that without you here watching over me." I let him know this.

"I am your Master. Nobody will ever harm you when you're around me." He comforts me with these words.

I finally gather myself and things and get dressed, by now his cum is dried onto my skin claiming me and tying me to him. I get to take him home with me along with my memories of a beautiful winter day!