Winter Turns to Spring Ch. 02

Story Info
A middle aged man finds his new young lover under his nose.
3.9k words
4.2
28.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke the following morning, I was hoping for some more action, but Ross was already up. Naked, I went downstairs to go to the bathroom. There she was lying in the bath, a towel wrapped around her hair, her body layed our at full stretch in the water. Such a beautiful sight. A one prohibited to me just yesterday, but now mine to feast upon at any time that I wished. Looking down at her perfectly smooth pale flesh, so lovely, so desirable, I could hardly contain my joy. Her pretty little feat, her muscled but skinny calves and thighs, her pancake flat chest. Of most fascination to me though, was the perfectly rounded form of her bald pubis, barely dissected by a discrete little slit, which offered no clue as to her sex within. Was I really going to be allowed to enter that private little heaven today? Could my manhood possibly probe those girlish hips without tearing her asunder? She opened her eyes to me and gave a loving look. My excitement obvious for all to see.

"you gonna come back up after this?" I asked hopefully.

"Sorry, got to hand in my final history essay by 10 O'clock."

"Oh," I said. Feeling a little deflated, (except where it mattered.)

She rose out of the bath and gave my dick, a gentle kiss on the tip. It jumped at the touch of her lips, I was desperately wanting more from her. Her skin was shiny with wet and steaming with vapor. When she turned her back on me for a moment, I swear I was that close to just pushing my dick between her little white butt cheeks, and having her there and then.

"I'll see you after I have been to the doctors, a little after two," She said.

"Why do you need the doctor?" I asked, a little concerned.

"So that we don't have to buy any little rubber overcoats for him," she said. Then she bent over and spoke to my cock in baby talk. "You wouldn't like that very much would you?" And she kissed it once more.

I followed her upstairs to her own room, my bath could wait. I just wanted to look at her, to breathe in her loveliness for every moment that I had, until she was gone. Once there, I was treated to a striptease in reverse.

"You can pick out my underwear for me if you like," she said, as she took the towel down from around her hair, and finished rubbing herself dry, one leg up on a chair. I opened her pants drawer. Lots of plain school Knickers, a couple of baggy blue over knicker jobs for school sports, a few thongs and some more lacy affairs. Near the bottom of this stack I pulled out a pair of pink ones, with a white "Hello Kitty" cats face on the front, and I presented them to her.

"They will never fit me, I've had them for years."

"You said that I could choose," I said. She gave me a slightly exasperated smile, but took them.

Next over to the bra drawer. I looked through it, but couldn't see any that I liked.

"No bra today, I think." I said. "You don't really need one Ross."

Hearing this, her head hung down and she stopped drying herself.

"I can't help that can I," she stated under her breath.

Realizing my mistake, I went over and lifted up her chin with my hand.

"Ross darling they are perfect. You young girls think that all men like great huge breasts, actually some of us prefer small ones, even tiny little titties like yours," and I began to tickle her around the waste, until she giggled and danced out of my reach.

"Seriously Ross, they are perfect, I wouldn't want them any different if I could."

"Then I guess, I'm lucky to be with you then,"

"you sure are", and we kissed tenderly, standing both naked in her room. Feeling my erect cock pressing against her bare cool belly, I couldn't help pushing myself against her. I was almost delirious with desire for her, but that would have to wait. What a blessed torture was this?

"Right then, got to get moving now." She said, pulling away from my arms.

"She put the knickers on and pulled them up over herself. They may have been intended for a twelve tear old girl, but the truth was that they fitted nice and snug, her bottom being lovely and rounded at the back, but her having barely any hips at all.

"Socks" she said, "give me socks,"

I pulled her into me again and started squeezing her buttocks, through those tight little knickers.

"Socks I said," you heard me.

"Oh sorry, I thought you wanted sex," I pretended, handing her out a pair of just below the knee white school socks, with a slightly lacy design to them.

After she left, I was feeling so horny that I went straight back to bed. I was thinking hard about fucking her. In the bathroom, in her bedroom, on my bed and anywhere else that we had been together. But it wasn't nearly enough for me after such provocations as I had already enjoyed that morning. Then I remembered that her jama bottoms from last night were still on the floor. I held the gusset over my face and breathed deeply of her slight scent. Then wrapping them round the base of my dick, I pulled myself off. When I came, it was with the vision of her standing naked in the bath with her back turned on me. This time I did push my cock under her buttocks and had found her sex ready for me.

At two thirty I heard the front door opening. I was very glad that I had decided against my first idea of greeting Ross stark naked. It was Sue who had arrived instead. To my great relief, she said,

"Can't stay I'm afraid, just come to get a few things for me and Lucy." It was then that I realized that Ross's Jama bottoms were still on my bed, twisted up and stained with my semen.

"I'll go to the loo first though", she said.

I rushed upstairs and straightened everything out in the bedroom.

"Me and Lucy are going to visit uncle Eddy tonight, and we both wanted something a bit smarter to wear. I hope that you are seeing to Ross properly?" I nearly choked upon hearing this from my own wife.

After a few minutes of rummaging upstairs, and with a quick kiss to my cheek she was gone. Better still, I now knew that they would both be gone for the whole evening, and that Rosalind and I would not be disturbed.

"As she had gone out of the front door, I heard her say Hello Ross, pull your skirt down, oh never mind. I suppose you can do what you like now, you're not a little girl any more." Good job she hadn't got a flash of those knickers I thought.

"You're not a little girl any more," mocked Ross after she had come into the hall and closed the front door behind her.

"Come here," I told her, and putting my arms inside her school blazer I held her around her back and pulled her into me and we kissed and embraced.

"you're in kind of a hurry," she beamed.

"You have no idea how crazy I have been for you all day Ross."

"Just let me get out of my school stuff first," and she moved to run upstairs. But I grabbed her hand.

"No way, not this time, I want to be the one to be taking those babies off you."

"OK what do you want to do then?" She asked.

"Well I really enjoyed the way you did the hoovering the yesterday." I suggested. She actually blushed. "You're a bad bad girl Ross.........I'm pleased to say."

"I need I little rest first, I'm bushed," she said. "Didn't get much sleep last night.......I'm pleased to say." She added with a grin.

Then she bent over in front of me,

"It's all your fault," she said to the front of my pants, in baby talk, and then flicked her hand across the front of my flies as she passed me. I was beginning to love her teasing of me, and although I wanted nothing more than to pull my zipper down and stuff her sweet face with dick, instead I said.

"Want to watch a little TV then, while you recover?"

"OK"

After about ten minutes of this, she said.

"I have a better idea. Let's watch a movie upstairs."

I followed her up the stairs to my office, where my stack computer was. I kept my distance so I could look up her skirt as she went.

"Let's see now," She said.

switching on the screen, she put in my security password. There was only one chair, the office style swivel type, with a high back but no arms.

"Sit," she said. I did so. Then she took her school blazer off and sat on top of my lap facing the screen.

"What shall we have then?" She asked, settling her dainty bum into my lap with a wiggle. "St. Harlot's Academy for young ladies? Tara gets facialised? Olga and Tammy threesome fun? I think that I've seen all of these."

"All of them, there are dozens? I said.

"I am a bad girl remember. I know. Can we go on your live video sex chat site, I have seen it there, but I don't know the pass word. I've wanted to see what it's like for ages." Thank god you didn't, I thought.

Being mid afternoon, only Barry who I had chatted with many times, and a woma who just called herself "Insatiable Me", were online right then. I messaged them both, "wanna chat?"

"Hi Dave wassup?" and "Greetings sexy boy," both appeared in chat boxes on my screen.

"What you doin Barry?" I typed,

"What d'ya think?" (smiley face with tongue hanging out.)

"Wish I was there Barry, I wouldn't waste a good hard on," messaged Insatiable Me.

"How bout you Davy boy?"

"Oh sitting at my computer with an eighteen year old virgin in school uniform on my knees."

"Yeah right, lol. Anything good happened your way today?"

"Sorry had my hand down her knickers, bit busy there Barry."

"Keep talking like that and you'll have my hand down mine, naughty boy" Insatiable Me typed.

"Do you wanna have some fun Ross," I said. It's just peer to peer messaging. "lets see if we can give Barry a boner shall we?"

"Put your video and sound on Barry."

"Why? Sure as hell don't want to look at your scraggy dick, lol. I am not that kind of girl," he joked.

"I am" typed Insatiable Me.

"Just do it Barry, trust me."

Ross, tease par excellence that she was, pulled her tie loose, undid three buttons from her blouse and opened her legs wide, so that they were now outside of my mine. When her pink Hello Kitty panties could be seen in the corner of our own screen, she said.

"Right go on then."

"Hold on" Typed Barry, then the speakers said.

"Bloody hell you weren't joking Dave!" I was looking at the most amazed looking middle aged man's face, that I have ever seen.

"Hiya Barry," said Ross teasingly. "You like what you see?" And she shook her hair, opened her mouth wide and licked her lips for full effect.

"Who is she? How did you manage that you lucky bastard Dave?"

"That would be telling," I said.

"Jesus Christ," said Barry.

Ross was in full flow now.

"You look nice Barry, I like older men," then she bit her lower lip coquettish, and leaned into the screen, her face now filling the camera, she flashed her beautiful blue eyes at him saying.

"Why don't you show me what your packing there Barry?" She leaned back against me on the chair opening her legs wider, her black school shoes now propped up against the edge of the computer desk.

Barry did exactly as instructed, dropping his trousers, his not inconsiderable dick now in evident.

"Go for it Barry she wants you to." I said.

Leaving her tie on hanging loose, Ross undid her blouse, slowly button by button, her head lowered, but eyes forward staring at the camera. Next she opened it fully, and started playing with her little tits and nipples. Barry was busy pumping away at himself now, staring at his screen,

"Are you sure she's eighteen, Dave?"

"Eighteen and two weeks Barry, aren't you my sweet," I said, and I kissed her. Then I put my hand down the front of her panties and started to gently rub up and down inside of them.

"You lucky bastard Dave,"

"Hey don't be like that, I am sharing her with you aren't I." Ross started moaning and wiggleing about on my knee theatrically.

"She's not really a virgin though?"

"You're a cheeky little man Barry." That sexy baby talk voice was back. "What time is it Barry?"

"What? Said Barry, "er 3.30,"

"Then I will still be a virgin for.... how long more David?"

"Not for much longer," I said. "For about another 20 minutes perhaps."

Then she turned her head up and we started kissing. My hand still down her pants rubbing at her. I noticed that her flower had completely opened up for me, when I felt my middle finger pass across her hole. I pushed the tip into the mouth and rubbed it around. She yelped out.

So did Barry. A little message appeared on a box in the corner of my screen. It was from Insatiable Me. "What's going on? I can't get any picture here." I stopped and typed in, "were having live sex here, shame you missed it."

"She can't be though." I mean? Barry insisted.

"Your a bad boy Barry, for not believing me," she simpered. We played with each other last night didn't we David? But we haven't gone all the way yet, Barry dear. I haven't with anyone yet, have I Dave?"

"I can testify to that." I said.

Then pushing her face into the camera, until she could see that it had filled Barry's screen, she said. "Go on Barry, I am watching you Barry. You have such a nice dick Barry, I want to play with it. I am getting so wet looking at you." Then she opened her mouth and rolled her tongue around her lips. "Cum now Barry, cum for Rosalind, cum in my mouth," and she opened it wide. Fuck my face you dirty boy."

"Oh god Ross, I would so love to." Said a higher pitched than usual Barry. His eyes front, his hand going like a jack hammer.

She lifted herself up slightly and taking her hint, I pulled down her panties. I left them wrapped around one ankle, so that Barry could see them. Ross opened her legs wide again, revealing her now swollen little cunt lips. I placed my two fore fingers on either side of her pussy hole, and exposed her clitoris and a pinched little vagina opening. With another slight tug from my finger tips, Barry was looking right inside her little honey pot.

"Fuck me Barry, Fuck my virgin pussy. It's all wet for you Barry, it's all ready for you, fuck me."

I put my fingers at the sides of her pussy and gently rubbed up and down along her labias.

"Are you ready to come Barry? Cum for little Rosalind. I want you to cum on my face Barry."

Barry groaned and yelped suddenly, as his manic activity ceased and a jet of cum flew up from his hand.

"Got to go now Barry by said," I switched off the link.

"That was so much fun David, I loved it." I pushed her up off my knee and stood up.

"Where on earth did you get all that sexy talk from then?"

"Porn sites," she said. From your videos, and she screwed up her face in mock disapproval of me.

"What do we do now?" She asked.

"Now I am going to devirginise you," and I took her hand and pulled her into the bedroom.

"Now?" she asked.

"Now" I told her.

I was feeling so horny, that my plan of a gradual seduction had been pushed out of my mind. That would have to wait for another occasion. Once in my room, I almost tore off her cloths and mine (Ieaving only her white school knee socks on.) I picked her body up, it weighed nothing really, and threw her onto my bed. She opened her legs wide for me immediately she had landed, she could see my need. Climbing on top of her, I placed the tip of my cock at her hole. As I rubbed it up and down, her crack ran with her juices. She looked to me, for the first time just a little apprehensively, but I was way past caution. Pushing into her I said, "Oh Ross baby."

Lord it was a tight squeeze at first, even with all her lubrication. It didn't seem to want to go in any further, but after a few strokes of in and out action, I pushed through deeper.

"Ooooow, ahhhhh," she gasped. Her upper teeth biting her lower lip and her eyes scrunched shut with pain. I relented, and pulled back my dick until it was just inside her entrance. It was bloody.

"OK sweetheart, it will get easier now for you." I pushed it back into her until about half enclosed by her sex, and held myself there. She winced again, but then said.

"Go on then, I'm ready."

My conscience got the better of me. I began by kissing her again.

"Why don't you get on top," I said. "Then you can take just what you want?"

I rolled off and she climbed over, until kneeling astride me, taking my dick in her hands. A small trickle of blood was running down the inside of her thigh. She surveyed it for a second, then placed me in position under her. She took a deep breath and began to gently rock herself over me, until the bulb of my dick was once again inside of her. Steadying herself now with the palms of her hands flat on my belly, she gradually increased the depth of her thrusts, and was soon once again enclosing three inches of me. She let out little gasp of relief saying.

"It's OK, it doesn't really hurt now." The soles of her feet flat on the bed, her knees bent, she set to work lifting her little bottom up and down over me in a slow arcing rhythm.

"Ohhhhh" she gasped.

"It's OK if you want to stop." I offered.

"No way this is lovely," and gradually on each thrust, she brought more of herself down onto me, until my cock was fully sheathed by her. She kept at this for a while as I lay on my back letting her take what she wanted and no more. After a while she began to speed up, and to gasp at at each new down stroke she made. I was thinking that she might come soon, and I had other plans for that moment. On top of her in missionary position I had decided. I wanted to be looking into her her eyes, and be holding her tight as she climaxed for the first time. I wanted to penetrate her, to ride her, to ride together.

I pulled her forward onto me, her little bottom pitching itself up and down on me still. Holding her to me I rolled us over, my cock still inside of her. Kissing her lips I said.

"Now I am going to really fuck you, little girl."

"Am I your little girl? Then you can be my daddy," she said. "You really are you know," and she returned my kiss. I don't know if such incestuous games should turn me on, but they did. We would play this game some more later, I thought.

I pushed myself fully inside her again and began to get up a steady rhythm. She was flailing her legs about me, over my thighs, then splayed wide.

"Can you still do the splits Becky?"

"I doubt it," she replied. She tried to and came pretty close, and her little snatch felt even tighter for a moment. Eventually she settled for her legs clamped around the small of my back.

"You are my daddy now. And you are inside of me. and I so, so love it. Will you do something for your little girl please Daddy?"

"Of coarse my angel." I grunted out. "What is it?"

"Daddy?"

"Yes."

"Cum inside me. You know it's safe for me today."

I began pumping again, she pushed her hips up to meet me. With her ankles around my waste now, I was penetrating her deeper still, and she noticed it. Bucking against me she started to let out to let out gasp after gasp. I lined my eyes up with hers and said.

"Look at me baby. I want to watch you as you come. I want to see your orgasm face."

My elbows taking my weight, I pounded into her harder, faster, deeper. She was making so much noise by now, she was very close. I pushed as deep as I could. Then keeping my cock fully inside her, I stabbed over and over again, deeply into her pussy. I was rewarded with Ross in spasm, her body juddering under me, her legs falling free of me and dropping onto the bed. I looked at her face. Flushed and rosy cheeked, beads of sweat on her forehead, her fringe matted into sweaty little curls. She looked so much younger than her eighteen years. In that moment, she was as beautiful as she would ever be. Her mouth opened, releasing a long groan.

"Look at me Ross," I said, "I am going to come too."

I pushed inward again, drilling her to the bed. I covered her mouth with mine, and let my full weight fall on her, clutching at her tony breast with my now free hand. Now that was layed flat upon her, I could feel all of the the electricity in her body. When she finally came it was spectacular. Her whole body jerked and fizzed, as if she had been given and electric shock. Holding me tight, her arms round my back. Then she gradually juddered to a halt. I pushed in hard one more time. She whimpered, and I released my load into her little hot pussy.

12