Winter Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
The foursome has a wild New Years eve.
1.9k words
4.32
46k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

Friday late night (12-31-65) between Christmas and New Years 1965

Around 10:30 PM the “ladies” came walking into the “play room” with devilish looks on their faces.

They all sat down on the floor in front of me. They all had on the very same “baby doll” pj’s.

I asked what was going on and Bertha started to explain. Mary was suppose to be here so they could make me explode at each of the four 12:00 midnight time zone happenings.

But seeing she had to leave I got out of the east coast “explosion” as they called it.

(This was something they had done in college back when they went school together and thought it would be fun to do again now that they were “older” and wiser)

I sat there and thought to myself, “One lady each hour for three hours, what fun that was going to be.”

But then they told me the “kicker.” I was going to be blindfolded and could not “enter the love tunnel” with out the other two agreeing to that action on the one I was with that hour. I could only use my tongue and cock to satisfy each of the ladies starting ten minutes before midnight and they had to cum at midnight. They would each watch as I did one of the other and I had to do each in a different manner to make this contest even and fair.

I asked how I was to know were they were going to be so I could proceed. They said I would find that out when the proper time came around. For now I was to just relax and think of three different manners to make each climax in ten minutes.

I asked if they were going to do anything to make this game equal for me and they all smiled and said, “You will be satisfied in more way then you can think of.”

About 11:00 PM, Mary called to say she was trying too get back but it might be after 1:00 PM before she could make it. I told her to try hard as I would be “HARD” for her.

Bertha was the first to “have at me,” as I was blind folded I could not mistake those massive sagging breasts and massive nipples.

I laid on the floor and had her squat above my face. I licked her pussy and the juices were dripping onto my face in very short order. I reached up and flicked her nipples and pushed her breast up into the air like a modern day “push-up” bra would do. She had her pussy pushed down on my mouth so firmly that my tongue almost reached into the deepest part of that cunt. She must have climaxed three times before Jeanne and Chris OK’d her moving her cunt to my cock. They only let her rub the entrance to that canal of joy till about ten seconds before midnight. They than said “thrust that cock deep into your cunt and stroke it for all you got.” She did just that and exploded on the second stroke. I took two more strokes of her juicy cunt before I added my cum to her that was dripping on my balls.

Bertha collapsed on top of me with the other two licking my balls to taste the juices of love. They all three then got up and told me to rest for a while before the “NEXT” midnight came around. I looked at the clock and saw I had about thirty minutes to rest and recharge.

I took a quick shower and cleaned up and had a quick snake before I was called back to the living room; butt to have my eyes shut when entering the room.

I walked in and was grabbed by two ladies, one on either side of me. They led me to a bench in the middle of the room and laid me backwards on to it. I dropped my hands to my sides and the ladies held them there.

The “NEXT” pleasure slide her body over my legs and used my now harding cock to rub her nipples and cleavage. I instantly knew it was Chris by the smallest of her breasts. She licked my nipples and then my cock. I asked wasn’t I to be “doing her?” Bertha answered, “ This was how this sexpot wanted it to be and not to fight it.”

I just was wonder what next when I had a pussy put in my face and a mouth on my cock. Chris had turned around and wanted a modified 69 position for the explosions that started as soon as my mouth started sucking her sweet pussy. She suck my cock all the way to my balls and flicked her tongue the full length of it while sliding her mouth up and down it length. It did not take me but a couple of mouth strokes before my cum was dripping out of her mouth and onto my balls. She must have climaxed three times straight with out stopping with my tonguing her clit.

Just as she was getting off me we heard the door open and Mary walked in. She stripped her clothes off so fast I thought she broke a record. She grabbed my slimy cock and sucked on it her mouth for a minute.

Jeanne told her what was happening and it was not a “NEW YEAR” someplace. Mary said, “she could not wait that long to have my cock inside her.” She straddled me and instantly pushed her cunt down on my cock. She rode me like there was going to be “no-tomorrow.” Her tits were in my face and I cupped them and played with her nipples. She leaned back and moaned so loud we thought you have been able to hear it a mile away.

After all the time zones were complete, it was Jeanne turn. As always she was the last to “have at me,” She enjoyed watching the others and waiting for last “helpings.” She always said, “that way I would not “cum” too soon and she could enjoy it longer.”

Jeanne grabbed my hand and headed for the larger bedroom too explore each other and enjoy a “SLOW” fuck.

When I got to the bedroom she pushed me backwards onto the bed and reached for my now limp cock. She held it ever so gently and with her other hand cupped my empty balls, She leaned over and kissed the head of my dick and licked it clean. She rubbed my cock between her breasts as I started to get hard again. She kissed her way up to my chest and laid her head down on it. She was straddling my now firm cock and moved her hips so it head rubbed her cunt. She wiggled her ass so that the movement caused my cock to slide gently into the valley of her pussy. She stopped moving and just let it “soak” in her juices. I had moved my hands so I was holding each of her breasts and flicking her nipples with the tips of my fingers.

She looked into my eyes and said that tomorrow morning she was going to have the others say their good-bys and have me alone for the rest of the time.

She them got up on all fours and straddled my cock. She slowly lowered her body onto my hard cock and slid it in to the hilt. She stayed fully impaled on my cock for what seemed the longest time before she started moving up and down on my cock.

She looked down at me and smiled and placed her hands on my shoulders too assist her movements. She pushed so hard each time she got all of me in her I thought she was going to crush my balls. With her hands on my shoulders he BIG succulent nipples were mere inches from my mouth. I raised my head and licked each of them with each stride of her ride. She lowered her body a little so I could suck on each nipple. I could feel her muscles tighten around my cock and them felt her climax for the first time tonight. She raised her head and let out a “love sigh” that I think you could hear for miles. The others cam into the room and just watched her explode all over my cock. The juices flowed out of her pussy and all over my balls.

Mary got on the bed and started licking it off my balls.

Bertha got on the other side of Jeanne and with one hand raised her boobs to her mouth and licked her nipple.

Chris just took her other boob and founded its nipple.

Jeanne started to slide up and down again on my still ridge cock. She rose up so far that Mary had to guide my cock back into her pussy as she Panted with pleasure.

Jeanne rose off my cock again and this time Mary licked it head and almost got her face crushed against my balls as Jeanne lowered herself back down onto my cock. Jeanne stopped lowering herself and Mary just turned her head and kissed Jeanne’s cunt. Mary’s tongue flicked Jeanne’s pussy and sent some love juices onto my stomach. Bertha stopped sucking Jeanne’s nipples and licked it off my stomach. Chris just straightened up and French kissed me as I cupped her breasts in my hands.

I looked around and there were all five of us on the bead enjoying each other.

The next morning I was the last to get up and when I got to the kitchen, Jeanne was talking to the gal’s. I though I saw a smile on her face and was wondering, “Did she do what she said she was going to do.”

I walked over to get some coffee and a slice of bread to toast when Jeanne said, “I did not do what I said I was going to do.” I instead have asked them to come and get together whenever we can and as often as we can so you can get the most use of our pussies.

They have all agreed to try too get together each Wednesday and Saturday evenings.

All I could do was smile and ask if anyone had some “JAM” for my toast. Each of the ladies stood up and bared their pussies for my licking pleasure. I asked them to get on the counter and I would taste each and every cunt till it flowed with “JAM” for the toast.

They all hopped up on the counter and with their legs spread and they removed their tops for me to play with their boob’s as I licked and kissed they cunts.

Chris was the first in line and I could taste that she had used rinsed her pussy with water to freshen her pussy for my licking.

Mary still tasted like the night before.

Bertha had washed and powdered her cunt, but had not showed as if the licking.

Jeanne’s pussy was the only one that tasted fresh and sweet. I asked her why and she just smiled and said, “I know what you would want for breakfast.”

The TRUE story will continue as I get time to write.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers