Winter with Aunt Marin

Story Info
18-year old troubled youth finds aunt is agreeable to sex.
15.6k words
4.54
86.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Late autumn snow had arrived. The riding school was closed until mid-spring so Rogan was ready to leave for his winter job splitting logs at the firewood and coal supply depot in the town as soon as Marin had arrived back from feeding hay to the horses that spent nights and stormy weather in the barn.

"The kids are asleep. Have a cheerful day," Rogan said, kissing her goodbye.

"Thanks for getting Peggy and Peter down."

"I should be doing the horses, it's man's work."

"You're playing the same old record Rogan. You know if I feed them I watch them closely for any sign that something's not quite right. In comparison they always look healthy and all look the same to you unless almost dropping in distress."

Marin had coffee and thought the ironing could wait for another day, Bored she put on a DVD. Yuk, it was a porn movie Rogan had been watching before coming to bed last night and fucking her. Gawd, how could that tiny woman get that big one up her ass! Marin giggled and turned it off. It was pointless not watching it with Rogan. She looked in at Peter who was two and Peggy who was ten months. They were asleep so didn't need her.

"Christ I'm bored," she gritted. The phone went. She ran to it joyfully.

"Hi sexy," said Pauline, her much older sister. "About to go to the mall all day?"

"A drive of fifteen miles through snow and as soon as I get there kids crying to be back in familiar surroundings. Oh yeah. How are your nails and hair?"

"Actually in rather top condition at present. Jealous?"

"Yeah, yeah. Are you coming to visit?"

"No but I'd like to talk about someone else visiting."

"Go on."

"Jack's graduated from high school as you know, sending him that lovely present. But he's run into trouble going around with a gang -- not drugs, well not as far as I know, but joy riding in stolen cars and harassing young women. The gang has been busted but because he's only just eighteen he's not facing charges on my promise I'll get him out of the city and staying on a farm with his aunt and uncle."

"I like Jack."

"I know you do. I could have sent him to mom and dad but I thought with you being a retired schoolteacher you might retrain him, no, reform him. You're only eleven years older than Jack and I think he regards you as an older sister rather than an aunt."

"So you want me to have him for three months?"

"Yes, please Marin. If I can arrange this with you he'll be let off with a warning and won't gain a police record."

"All right providing you guys come and stay with us for Christmas. You can then take Jack home with you to prepared him for college."

"Oh yes! How wonderful. You are such a darling."

Marin felt excited by the challenge. She could teach her nephew all about horses including riding them and perhaps even jumping in the sawdust ring, low jumps of course, and, um, child care. And then what? "I'll send him to work with Rogan."

As to be expected, Rogan turned negative. "If he's been running with a gang he's a fucking criminal, getting off by the skin of his teeth."

"Well there are no gangs out here to recruit him so why beef?"

"Well what about you screaming when I'm fucking you. It will embarrass the kid, and me."

"Well go to the sex shop and buy me one of those red-ball gag things?"

"Really? While I'm there what else should I buy?"

Marin sighed and told him to use his imagination.

* * *

Marin O'Hara with the kids were at the railway station to meet Jack Banks who looked taller, broader and a touch better looking than when she'd last seem him. Peter backed off shyly from Jack to clasp his mom's legs encased in jeans and high boots but Peggy went to him comfortably as soon as Jack grinned and held out his arms. Gawd, females are suckers even at ten months, Marin thought.

She then kissed Jack on the lips, without thinking, and smiled when the guy blushed hugely. Whatever for, she thought, moving off with Peter; was Jack thinking she looked good enough to fuck? You can never tell when young guys are in fantasyland.

"Peggy appears to have taken to you," she said when they arrived home. "She was weaned recently so is on bottle. Would you like to feed her?"

"Yeah, I may as well be useful."

"Oh in that case don't bother."

"No I want to feed her. She's so cute. Peter will get used to me soon."

"You know about little kids."

"Yes my ex-girlfriend back home baby-sat for her sister on occasions."

Marin was in her black bra and panties combing her hair when Jack entered the bedroom and said all done, Peggy was asleep. "Oh god, excuse me. I didn't mean to barge in like this."

After the initial panic Marin turned sly. "It's okay. You may like to brush the back of my hair."

"What, with you undressed like this?"

"Yes, I'm rather proud of my body, being a mother of two. Do you wish to see it?"

"No, whatever for?"

"I just thought you would be used to girl's bodies and might like to see the body of a more mature woman?"

Without thinking Jack said he sometimes timed his walk-in on his mother.

"Like you have done on me?"

"Oh no, oh what am I saying? No I had no reason to think you would be undressed."

He began brushing.

"Have you touched your mother... you know what I mean?"

"What? What do you take me for?"

"Perhaps not a mother fucker," Marin laughed, knowing she was being reckless. God, this could blow up in her face. "I want you to feel free to walk in on me anytime, although not when Rogan is around."

"Why?"

"This is your home for three months. It is part of your growing up. I wish to teach you to have love and respect for a woman."

"I can't see how that will be any help? I find this difficult to understand. Mom said you would try to reform me, to make me see sense."

"Well you'll be surprised what love and respect will do for you, having just come off lesson one."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't think it was just chance you were sitting on that chair feeding Peggy and then put her into her crib do you?"

"I... well... oh, I see. You're very clever Aunt Marin."

"Call me Marin Jack. When Rogan calls to check that you have arrived I'll tell him that now you are eighteen it is okay to drop the titles uncle and aunt."

"Will he accept that?"

"I would think so but who cares?"

"Marin, answer me this. Why is it okay for me to walk in on you when I'm alone with you but not when Rogan is around? Tell me the truth."

"Rogan would be shocked to know I've invited you to do that."

"Are you aiming to have sex with me?"

"The truth is I remain undecided. But just don't focus on that. I want you leaving here no longer slouching, no longer bored, just a lovely young man whom I'm proud of and I want Pauline to be ever so proud of you."

"Because she's your sister?"

"Yes and because she's appealed to me to take you under my wing."

"What about my father. Don't you want my father to be proud of me if you manage to turn me into a better guy?"

"Frankly I don't care what David thinks; I believe his neglect of you is part of the problem. If you want your father to be proud of you that's fine. You can stop brushing now."

"You are not a bunny are you?"

Marin smiled and thanked Jack for a thoughtful comment.

"You are so much more glamorous than mom, although you practically wear no makeup. Her body is soft whereas I bet yours is hard through working horses. But your thinking is so multi-dimensional like the best of my teachers at school. I arrived here rather surly but it sure beats doing community work. Already you have me tied around your finger."

Marin turned and kissed him on the lips lightly. "Thank you darling. You do have a nice side to you. I'm thrilled about that. I don't want you beholden to me -- cooperative yes, but I want you to feel independent. Now run along and watch DVDs. There are some adult ones and I don't mind if you jerk off -- just don't let Rogan catch you at it. He'll have some theory that the place to do that is in the bathroom with the door locked."

Jack looked straight at Marin and asked confidently, "Will you allow me to jerk over you one day?"

"I should think so. Now run along, I'm snatching a nap because Peggy had me up several times last night. When Peter wakes attend to him."

"What do I do?"

"Don't allow him to look at adult movies. You'll think of something. A tip is he'll be hungry. If he's hungry enough he'll let you know what he wants."

"He can talk?"

"Yes, you'll hear him really on the go when he's playing with his toys."

* * *

Rogan arrived at 6:30 and was pleased to find Peter had a new pal and pleased that even so his wee son ran to him. Marin was pleased to see Rogan give Jack a real shoulder hug and then slap him on the back affectionately.

"Well you soft city kid -- I've asked the boss can you work with me Mondays and Tuesdays splitting logs. We get cleaned out at the weekend. He's agreed and said he'll tossed you a few bucks because you have to be on the payroll for employment regulation and insurance purposes. Do you want to do that?"

"Yeah, sounds great. Thanks... um."

"I thought you were to call me Rogan?"

"Thanks Rogan, That was very thoughtful of you fixing me up to work alongside you."

"Good. Marin will start you with the horses at the weekend when I'm home and can mind the kids. Handing horses can be tough work as well."

"I'm all for that. May I fetch you a beer?"

"Yeah, get one for yourself and a white wine for Marin. I bought something I want to show her but we'll be back soon."

In the bedroom Rogan leered. "You have a big mouth so I bought a 2-inch latex ball with a single strap."

"I haven't heard complaints about having a big mouth when it's wrapped around your dick?"

Marin removed the ball and said it wasn't at all unpleasant to have in her mouth. In fact she thought she could get used to it quickly. "What else did you get?"

"A range of butt plugs," Rogan said, tipping them out on to the bed.

"Oh gawd, look at the size of some of them," Marin giggled.

They had good sex that night. Rogan worked Marin up until she was dripping and then slid into her with accustomed ease. She was on her back and had her legs well split, holding her ankles, until she felt her build-up arriving so closed her legs almost fully and lifted them on to her husband's shoulders and he pulled her butt in against him until every thrust had their groins colliding, with a slap of wet flesh -- wet from leaks and sweat. They timed their releases almost spot on but with the red ball jammed in Marin's mouth and snorting through her nose there was no screaming to be heard.

"I want to keep it, I'm not sending it back," she joked. "We must use it whenever we have anyone in the house. She then pulled out the small butt plug. Rogan was still working up courage to try one and would do so, probably when more than a little drunk.

* * *

Next morning in a change of routine Marin went to the horses after Rogan had left for work, leaving Jack to play with Peter, watched by the smiling Peggy who was propped up on with pillows on the floor. When Marin returned she found the boys playing and Peggy already asleep in her crib.

After lunch with Peggy back to sleep again she had coffee and waited but Peter was showing no sign of wilting. Marin had been thinking of inviting Jack to join her in the bath, to get him used to seeing her and touching her a little until he no longer appeared to be thinking of her as his aunt which is when she'd fuck him. Well, there was no rush. Once the bathwater had warmed her she placed the smallest butt plug and then switched to the mid-sized one and because of the warmth and a little preparation it inserted with ease. She loved the feel but had to move carefully.

When she went out to the living room neither Peter nor Jack were there. She couldn't hear a sound in the house but held her fear; if she couldn't trust her nephew whom could she trust? She found them in the bedroom. Peter was sound asleep over the sleeping Jack, who had a storybook beside his right-hand. She smiled and covered them with a blanket and went out and phoned a supermarket order that Rogan knew to pick up.

Drinking more coffee Marin frowned. She really wasn't thinking like a responsible adult. It was not right for her to plan to seduce her nephew. It was just bullshit to say it would help to reform him. There were other ways of doing that. She was just using that as a feeble excuse to justify getting him into her. She decided to back off.

"Sorry Jack," she said aloud and winced at the whine in her voice. He'd miss out unless he took the initiative. Anyway he could be much too small for her. What, at eighteen? Who are you kidding? She sighed and pulled out the clothesbasket and loaded the washer and sorted dried washing to iron.

Marin looked up and saw Jack walking towards her. His swinging dangle was impressive. She felt nervous, wondering what to say.

"You have the house heated very warmly," Jack said. "I'd like us to wander around here in the nude -- say until 3:00. We don't want to be surprised by Rogan coming home early."

"W-why?"

"To keep us in mind of what awaits us. You don't appear to be in a hurry to do it with me."

"N-no."

"Why not?"

Marin hung her head. How could she answer a question like that?

He goaded, pushing his fringe back.

Marin felt her groin tighten. This simply would not do. She watched him picked up a pair of her panties in the non-ironing pile and sniffed them. Oh god. How did he know how to do that and the effect it could have on a woman? Her breasts felt as they were swelling in her bra. The idiot was seducing her!

"I want to slow this down, to give myself time to think."

"How much time?"

"Don't be so impertinent," she growled. "I don't want anything to happen until you are thinking of me not being your mother's sister and I'm thinking beyond you being my nephew. If we adjust to have a sexual relationship on that basis we may reduce our feeling of guilt when we next see your mother."

"I understand your attitude but it won't worry me. I'd only feel guilty if I had fucked mom."

Marin gave him her fiercest look. "I don't want you to ever think that Jack. Your father has already given up on you and your mother is probably teetering, which is why she has turned to me in desperation. If you touch her it could be the end of your relationship with her."

"Are you sure about that?"

"One hundred and ten percent."

Jack shuffled his feet nervously. "Bullshit."

"One hundred and ten percent."

His gaze dropped and Marin knew she had him. Even so, she knew his mother better than he did. Pauline had true grit and would never give up on him. Besides, he was her first-born. "Wait here."

Marin returned from the bedroom with an old black bra and a pair of new knickers her mother had given her that were far too big. "Here, put these on and sprawl over the top of the table and play with yourself while I iron. Make sure I'm watching when you cum."

"How do you know guys do this?"

"I used to watch you uncle Philip do it with mom's underwear when he used to baby-sit me."

"Did mom use to watch him as well?"

"No, your mom would be out with grandma."

"Did Uncle Philip ever touch you... you know, poke a finger in?"

"Never and that's the truth."

That satisfied her questioner. Marin was relieved he didn't asked had his mom done that to her.

Marin made sure she glanced up at him repeatedly and he smiled delightfully at her. She saw his lips were pulled against his teeth and his upper body was hunching. She stopped ironing and a few seconds later he began shooting and one lot flew over the side of the table.

"Gawd, you'll be capable of hitting the windows on the far side of the room."

He reacted as if he'd received a gold medal.

She went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle for her infant. "Peggy is awake and that will have awoken Peter. Off you go and shower. I'll clean up here. That looks quite a useful cock; longer than I expected."

Marin grinned, watching him swagger off.

* * *

After lunch next day Jack asked Marin if he dressed in her underwear would she jerk him off.

Marin looked outside at the dull day. She'd be able to see anyone coming half a mile away and any vehicle would also rattle over the pipe grating that prevented livestock entering through the open gateway into the acre home enclosure. She made sure Jack could see she was thinking, wearing a slight frown.

"Yes, I'd like to do that but on the condition you don't touch me."

"Oh yeah, you don't want me to touch you like this?" Jack said. He rudely grabbed a boob covered by bra and zipped up warm top.

"No Jack. Don't touch me. I'll not tell you again."

"Come on, let's get this zip down and... "

Marin punched him straight in the gut and Jack fell forward as she stepped aside and broke his fall across her hip.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to vomit," he moaned.

"Lay still and slowly regain control of your breathing," she said, lifting his legs by the ankles and pushing the folding legs against his solar plexus. "You're just winded."

She was helping Jack to his feet when he said, "You took a risk hitting me. If I'd lost my temper I could have thumped you. I'm bigger than you."

"Jack the reality is you're an unfit lay-about who's been living on takeouts, sodas and beer. Hit me in the gut and see how I fold."

Jack sank in a punch, a bit tentatively.

Marin winced, rolling with the punch and then chopped the side of his neck with the side of her hand. He staggered, his vision blurred and he blurted in pain. "Okay, okay -- you're a fighter and I'm not."

"Good boy. Go get your bra and panties on."

"Aunt Marin, could I put that on hold until tomorrow afternoon? Please get me a beer."

"Use Marin with a soft tone rather than inject aunt if it's your wish to show respect darling. When we are over at the barn I teach you how to fight as part of your toughening up process. You never know when you might have to subdue a girl."

"Make that two beers," Jack groaned. "I remember you and Rogan sold your security firm to buy this ranch a few years ago. You are one tough bitch."

"Oh darling, a compliment. Thank you."

* * *

That night Marin had lubed a finger and reamed Rogan's butt hole but as soon as the butt plug touched his skin he yelped and rolled away from her.

"God you are a baby."

"I'm psychologically unsuited. I must have a fear of a gay guy getting to me."

"Well in the spring when I hire a couple of hands to help with the horses and cut and bale the hay and alfalfa I'll make sure one is gay. We must get rid of this paranoia."

"Marin please; this in not funny. I'll try to come to terms with it. Then I'll get really drunk one night and you'll be able to push in the smallest one with ease."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes."

Rogan rolled Marin over and began plowing her with gusto. As he was about to cum he was quite happy for her to slide her middle finger into his anus. He drenched her chest and grinned, "Who needs a stupid butt plug when I have you?"

When they were resting Rogan said, "I've been wondering."

"Oh how do I know this conversation is not to be about international affairs, the promiscuity of young people, the decline of church attendances unless the congregation has a minister on speed or household expenditure is way over budget. It's about me personally, isn't it?"

Rogan ignored the question. "Are you okay being here day after day with Jack. He's becoming a man and when you bend over to pick up the kids' toys his mind must go into overdrive; you do have a great ass."

"Jack has been picking up the toys ever since he arrived."

"What if he dresses in your underwear and comes out with a hard-on?"

"Darling, if he dares to touch me without permission, what happens to Jack?"