Winter Wonderland

Story Info
Julie & Corey make thier own Winter Wonderland!
754 words
3.82
27.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey and Julie were walking home from the park, they had been dating for about six months now and hadn't been intimate yet. They'd made out and petted heavily, but nothing beyond that. Until tonight. Corey had a plan, he wanted to get Julie naked and fast!!

So, he decided on a night time date. He'd picked her up at eight, they'd gone for a quick dinner at a quiet cafe.

After the cafe, they had gone to the ice skating rink. They had skated pretty provocatively. The moves Julie performed had driven Corey wild. He could still feel his cock pressing against his jeans.

He could still see her breats lightly bounce when she'd landed a jump and the way her tight jeans formed to her ass. She was beautiful at five one, blonde hair and gorgeous baby blue eyes. He had been restraining himself for weeks with her, he didn't know how much more he could take.

As they rounded the corner, leading to a private area behind the park, it was time to get his plan into action. He stopped at the car to get his bag before they headed back into the clearing to get cozy around a bon fire.

As Julie unpacked thier blanket and spread it out over the fresh snow. Corey got the fire started. Julie already had his fire started, he couldn't wait to put it out!

Relaxing next to her on the blanket, he pulled her close and wrapped them in the other blanket he had brought. The night wasn't too cold, he was thankful for that. It had snowed three days before, but this area hadn't been used at all.

Julie lifted herself between his legs and rested her back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her before moving his hands to her hips, fumbling with her clothing. He slipped his hands up under her coat and sweater.

She wasn't wearing a bra and the cold from his hands had hardened her nipples. She slid closer to him, she could feel his breathe on her neck. He kept thinking how amazing she was, he wanted her so badly.

His hands found her breasts and cupped them, playing with her nipples. Pinching and squeezing them, making them harder.

She moaned softly. Her hand was on his thigh. Before long, she had reached between them to undo his pants, releasing his cock. It was fully at attention despite the coldness.

She turned to face him, they were kissing. One of her hands found his cock and began stroking it. He thought he'd explode all over her, but he was able to maintain his composure.

She straddled his lap, with not much between them, his dick could feel her warmth. He pulled her face to his, kissed her passionately before lifting her shirt and exposing her perfect chest.

He suckled her nipples and played with them more. She was moaning loudly now. No one was around, they were alone in thier own Winter Wonderland.

She pulled away from him and stood, she removed her jeans and pantys and went back under the blanket with him. She now held her opening just an inch from his hardness.

She wanted him so badly, she lowered herself onto him. It was his turn to moan, louder. She covered his lips with hers, muffling his moans as she bounced on his cock.

He nibbled her lips and her neck, to her ear, then back. She was still going wild, she was like a cowboy riding bareback. She could feel her clit begin to tingle.

The light from thier fire cast a glow over them. They had forgotten everything around them, thier bodys were joined. They wouldn't notice anything until they had made each other cum.

She slipped him deeper inside her, rocking her hips back and forth. He leaned back onto his elbows to watch her. She looked quite naughty with her shirt up and her breasts and tummy exposed. He thought she was gorgeous.

She took one of his hands in hers and placed it over her hard nipples. As he played with her nipple, she leaned forward and let the other nipple rub against his chest.

Realizing he was about to cum, he grabbed her hips and quickened her movements. The deeper he entered her, the louder she got. Suddenly she shivered, screamed "Oh Corey, fuck!" And then he was cumming.

She was happy, he was happy and they were alone in thier own Winter Wonderland!