Winter's Day

Story Info
What Mainers go through.
3.9k words
3.64
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winters Day

Part 1

The house is quiet except for the hum of the fridge and heater. It's very cold outside on a Maine's winter day. The weather man said it wasn't supposed to storm to hard, but turns out there's a nor'easter knocking on their front door. Winters in Maine are like none other. Their brutal, cold, and hard. Keeping warm is especially hard when working outside or even snow blowing the driveway. The temperatures can hit twenty below zero. The winter is long and hard and it can snow like there's no tomorrow.

Penny rolled over from her side of the bed and wrapped her arm around his midsection. He's a big guy so that's pretty much the only place that she can reach without having to struggle. She rubbed his soft underbelly and breathed in his scent from the back of his neck. She had just woken from a night of deep sleep and an early bed time. It was five-thirty in the morning and still dark outside. It would be for the next four months. It was cold outside and she could hear the wind howl against the windows and door. Not wanting to disturb the sleeping bear next to her she continued to lay down next to him and wait till he woke.

His stomach had usually woke him on the weekends by growling and making him feel nauseous. Unlike the last few times he'd been woken up by this, this time was different. It was the cold and the sore throat he had. His belly growled but it didn't register with him yet. He was more concerned with the mucus running down the back of his throat making it feel like it was raw and bleeding. It wasn't though. It felt like he had been swallowing sandpaper all night and now this was the aftermath.

He felt a hand run across his stomach and down to the part where it curved and fell over his belt. For being twenty-seven he had a good sized belly. He's not fat, he just has a beer gut. Maybe it's because he was almost in his thirties and his metabolism was starting to slow down. It felt nice, relaxing, soothing. He wanted it to continue so acting like he was asleep, he waited for a belly rub. But when you know someone for several years and you live with them for awhile and share a bed, you know when their awake or asleep. You can guess that she knew he was awake.

Winters Day

Part 2

It was now six o'clock and the snow had really started coming down and the wind was howling like a hungry wolf at the door. They had been laying in bed and relaxing. More along the lines of Penny rubbing his belly and him rolling over so she could reach him better. By then they had been laying in bed enjoying each others company.

"Why'd you stop? Did I say stop? No, I don't think so." He said playfully. She just rolled her eye's and put a hand back on his belly and hugged him.

"Good mornin'." She said

"Mornin'." He embraced her in a hug and rolled on top of her. His body pressing against hers.

"Umpf." She said as she took his weight and ran her hand through his hair.

"I don't weigh THAT much...I'm only-"

"A hundred and eighty-five pounds." She said with an eyebrow raised.

"No...maybe, yes." He said as he looked like a dog that had been beaten.

"I like it. You have nice curves." She said the last part with sarcasm. But she was true. She liked his weight, if anything she wanted him to gain more. She likes her guys beefy.

"Ha! Nice curves?! What am I, a woman? I don't think so."

"I hope not." She said laughing. A few minuets passed before he spoke.

"Yeah well just to let you know I plan on taking off a few pounds. I'm getting kinda fat if you hadn't noticed."

"No! Don't do that! You look fine, I was just teasing you. You look great babe."

"Wow." He said with surprise.

"It's more of you to love."

"Yeah but it's more of me to have a heart attack." He said as he put hand to his chest.

"Your still good looking. I'd like to see you with more weight on any way."

He looked at her surprised. He'd never thought that she'd want him to gain more weight. She always teased him about his beer gut, but it was all in good fun. She loved his cute little potbelly and thought he looked great with one. He was one of the few guys that could pull it off and not look like a fat guy. He was dumbfound at what she had said.

"Rex? You still here?" She said and tapped him on the temple.

"Yeah...I'm here. Just a little confused."

"Why are you confused?"

"You always tease me about my gut and now you want it bigger. You make no sense."

"I'm a woman...I don't have to make sense." And kissed him and pulled him down on her. She ran her hand up his muscular back and took his shirt off at the same time. He sat up on her; his pelvis on hers.

"what?" She looked at him with a worried face that he'd seen before and didn't like seeing.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about what I have to do today."

"Oh. And what do you have to do today?" She said with slight sarcasm.

"Nothing." And he resumed kissing her.

Winters Day

Part 3

By now the snow had fallen down and was starting to lighten up. It was twelve-thirty. Lunch time. And time for something else too.

The smell of food lured him into the kitchen. Rex had been sleeping, enjoying his weekend. He wasn't hungry, but he never missed a meal.

"What is it?" He asked as he slipped behind her and put his hands on her waist.

"Soup...tomato soup." She crooned at him and put a hand to the side of his head and a hand on his.

He smiled at the thought of tomato soup and possibly a grilled cheese to go along with it. It was if she read his mind. "Want a sand which with it Hun?"

"Yes please." He said with a grin.

"Grilled cheese?" She asked as she slide a hand under his shirt.

He had started to get a hard on and his breathing had changed. Every breath he took filled his lungs and it felt like his belly had jumped up into his chest.

"Yes please." He said again in monotone.

"K."

She went to the pantry to retrive the sand which maker which made them by compressing two slices of bread with cheese in the middle. Heat was on the top and bottom and when the top came down, all you could hear was the sizzling of the cheese melting. She had just stepped into the kitchen when she saw him sampling the soup. She wondered how he was doing it. The soup was burning hot, it may have been cold all day and last night but he hadn't been outside...not even to snow blow the driveway. 'How'd he do it?' she thought. Then she realized how he was sipping soup without burning himself. He was gulping icy water then sipping soup. What a clever little puppy she thought. While he was busy slurping soup she walked up behind him slowly. He was to busy slurping soup to realize that she had crept up behind him. She placed he hands around his waist and when she did he flew up into the air like a guy on a diving board.

"Jesus!" He exclaimed. "Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?" She asked, knowing damn well what she did.

"You startled me, that's what."

"Your eating our soup dear." She said and nudge him aside. "Holy shit! You ate all of it."

"No I didn't. There's plenty left."

"Doesn't look it Hun." She said while peering into the bowl. There's plenty left. But there was plenty to start with.

"Mm, your right." Penny said and turned around so she could face him. Her back to the oven and her front to Rex. She noticed some soup that was left on his face. She leaned upward and kissed him and licked the soup from his face.

"Thanks." He said with sarcasm as he wiped the spit way from his mouth.

"Anytime." She said with a smile.

Winters Day

Part 4

Why does soup always taste good on a winters day? Because it's nice and hot.

"You going to snowblow or are we going to have to fend for ourselves?" Penny said with sarcasm as she layed down on their king sized bed where they had made love many times.

"I'll do it. Just give me sometime. I'd like a nap first anyway. And you know I'd have trouble moving around in the snow...my hip is actin' up again." He said with hopelessness.

"Yeah, I'm aware of your hip. I'm telling you you should go to the doctors, they'll help." She patted the stop next to her with her hand. "come." She beckoned. And being the good husband that he is, he went to her and curled up. Their bed was up against a wall. A wall at the side and a wall at the head board. She had gotten the wall because he was afraid she'd roll off the bed and bang her head of bust a knee. Never the less. he got the edge and HE was the one who always fell off the bed and banged his head or knee on something. Usually a belt or a piece of clothing. He rolled over on his back with his head over his hands. He usually exposed his front side, hoping for a belly rub or a make-out session. He wasn't lucky today though. She just put her hand on his chest and rested it there while she fell asleep curled up next to him. He's a big fellow in height and weight compared to her. She always had a hand on him when they slept. And just before Rex fell asleep, she decided to take his shirt off.

"W-What areya doing?" He said lazily.

"Just making you feel more comfortable."

"I feel comfortable with my shirt on." He said with distaste.

"Ugh. What's so bad about taking your shirt off? Seriously?"

"I like being clothed. I want you to feel more comfortable, take YOUR shirt off."

"Fine." She pulled her shirt off. Exposing her firm breasts and excellent figure.

"Take the bra off." He said while staring at her chest

"Take your shirt off, then we'll talk." She said with a little touch of anger. She was tired of always fighting with him and his shirt. She loved it when his shirt was off so she could see his muscles and potbelly. His biceps and delts were big for an average guy and she loved giving him shoulder rubs because she could feel the muscle tense and relax as she squeezed. She just loved it when his shirt was off and was usually all over him.

"Fine." He sat up and gave her a look of doubt then proceeded to pull his shirt off. He hesitated for a moment when it was up around his neck. But he 'd come that far so why not go the whole way. When his shirt was he continued to sit there staring off at the fish bowl which was at the far side of the wall. Penny was laying down and looking at him, wondering if he'd lay down or get up and leave to go and 'do' something. He didn't. He laid back down on his back and put his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling.

"Was that so bad?" She asked with a hint of 'I told ya so'.

"Yes. Keep your promise." He said with no emotion. She had started to undo the clips on her bra but before she could even get the first one, Rex put his thumb on his index and middle finger and clasped the bra and undid it for her without even looking at what he was doing. She then looked at him with awe and wonder at how the hell he managed that.

He blatantly said. "It's easy.". She continued to look at him before she finished taking the straps off her shoulders and dropping it on the floor next to their bed. By now he'd gotten a stiffy and he put on his bedroom eye's. He looked so innocent and content that she didn't want to disturb him by making a move toward sex.

"What?" He said with concern.

"Nothing, just looking at the stud beside me."

"Stud? I'm not a stud. I may be the size of a horse but I'm not a stud."

She responded with "Your a stud to me.".

"Alright. I can work with that." And saying that he rolled on top of her and started kissing her on the neck and working his way down to her breasts. And like on cue the lights went out and Penny yelped in fright. Rex hadn't paid any attention to the power going off. One thing and only one thing was on his mind.

"Rex? Hun?" She said with panic in her voice.

"Yes. How may I help you?" He chucked at this and went back to kissing her lower and lower.

"The power went out."

"So. What can I do? I'm not an electrician babe. It's CMP's problem." For you people who do not know what CMP is, it stands for Central Maine Power. I'm sure you can figure out what it is used for.

"I'd like to see ya know. And I'd like to know what time it is."

"Ugh! Check my damn phone and then start fucking. I'm getting bored and I don't want blue balls. You know were trying to have a baby." And that little comment about babies snapped her.

"Babies?! You want a baby?!" She sat up so fast that she knocked Rex in the head with hers and made him cry out in pain.

"Fuck! Goddamn that hurt." He said while he rubbed his aching head.

"Sorry....I was so surprised to hear you say something like that."

"Well, you said you wanted a kid. So why not? All you do is nag at me for one when ever we have sex or come close to having it."

"Yeah but I didn't think you'd want one. You made it rather clear that you didn't."

"Yeah I guess. But I've been thinking and I want to make you happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gunna get you pregnant because I want you to be happy but I kinda want one too. Ugh! What I'm trying to say is that I want to have a baby because I want to, not because I'm doing it so you'll shut up. Make sense?" To surprised to think and even utter a word, Penny threw her arms around him and squeezed him till he yelped. She showered him with hugs and kisses and surprised him with a pat on the back.

"Your finally coming around! I'm so happy babe!" At this she leaped on him and sent him flying back on the bed, her on top and him on bottom. He was quite startled and had his arms out, raised in the air slightly.

"Ah yes, I suppose I am."

Winters Day

Part 5

What a day, I mean what a DAY! Belly rubs, warm food, sex, snuggling, kissing, hugging. Oh what fun.

It was now six PM on this fine winters day in Maine. It had snowed four feet and now it just flurried. It looked like someone was pouring powered sugar out side, but it didn't smell like sugar though. It smelt of pine and raw cold. The trees had a good coating of snow and ice. All the birch trees were bent over as if they were bowing down to some unseen god or if they were part of a play and this was the end. Birch trees are very weak and most new englanders hate them. and find them a nuisance to deal with. If you had the power got out, you could blame it on one of two things; a driver hit a patch of ice and knocked out a telephone pole, or a birch tree had just gave way under the immense weight of the snow and ice that would be gathered on it's branches.

After a cuddling session, with Rex keeping her warm while the house cooled off due to the lack of heat, she got up and did her business. It was now dark out...but then again it had been dark out since four-thirty. She went into the kitchen hoping to find a flashlight under the sink. No luck. "Where the hell is it?" she asked herself. Still looking around and fumbling through drawers and cabinets she finally found one. A big one. She turned it one and it shined on a big shadowy figure about six foot two. She screamed and grabbed a empty water bottle and chucked it at it. It made a "bonk" noise as it struck Rex in the head right between the eye's. He let out a cry of pain and then proceeded to rub his throbbing head. It was already sore from their adventure in the bed room and now he'd been hit again. Almost in the same spot. Lucky it was lower then the one previously.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." Penny said while running over to him, careful not to step on anything or knock something over, even though their kitchen is very clean and with no kids there's nothing to step on. She reached him and wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him tight. He placed his arms around her and hugged back. She stepped back and planted a kiss on his face and rested her head against his chest, her arms still around him.

"It's fine. I'll just say I fell down the stairs or something. I won't say how you beat me in the head with a water bottle and how you cracked me in the head with yours." He said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Oh wow...I should consider myself lucky then."

"Yeah, I won't press charges." They both chuckled and hugged each other tighter then before.

"I'm hungry." Rex said. And right on cue his stomach let out a large rumble that Penny could feel even though her hand was on his chest, the area where his neck meets his pecks.

"I had no idea. She said. "I think I felt your heart beat speed up. Did you get scared hearing that belly of yours growl so loudly?" She teased him.

"Haha. No I'm not scared. Are you scared?"

"Why would I be scared? Your not scary. Your a klutz."

"I suppose I am a klutz. I'm a hungry klutz. What do we have? Papa bear is hungry."

Winters Day

Part 6

Rex sat down with an "umpf" noise and leaned back. His hands out behind him. He was sitting on their bed. Penny was standing in the door way with her arms crossed and looking out the window.

"Snowed like hell taday didn't it." Penny said as she continued to look out the window.

"Yeah it did. Snowed like hell." He replied. "Why don't you come and sit by me? I'd love to have your company." He patted the seat next to him. She took one more look from the window...looking at the icy wonderland outside before she walked over to the bed. She sat down and laid back as she did. Rex just looked over his shoulder at her and then at the wall in front of him. They had just eaten a mishmash of food. A buffet of left overs. Cold spaghetti, peanut butter sand which, chocolate bar, garlic toast, and pizza. Rex at the cold spaghetti and garlic toast and Penny ate the half peanut butter sand which she'd made earlier and a slice of pepperoni pizza. They had split the candy bar. By now both of their bellies were full. Rex placed a hand on his gut to see the damage he'd done on the spaghetti. It was a good amount. They had made the whole box but only two of them ate. Maggie, Penny's aunt lived with them and she was visiting her brothers house this week. Penny didn't eat much of the spaghetti. She said it made you get a big ass and she didn't want her butt to get big. Rex on the other hand would wolf down a pound of it an hour and still ask for more, even with his belt straining. His belt wasn't on today though. His pants had fit nicely and now they screamed for him to take them off. He just undid the zipper and let his gut reside on his lap.

"I'm so full." He said as he rubbed his swollen belly.

"Then why'd ya eat so much?" She replied.

"Cause I like pasta. It tastes good." He innocently said. He was now sitting up and using both hands to rub his massive belly.

"Yeah but your-"

"Gunna get fat. I know. You've told me a million times. But you like it when I gorge myself. You think I look innocent and cute. Don't deny it either."

"Hah! I like seeing you happy, and food makes you happy. Everyone who meets you can tell that your happy." She poked his belly. He moaned at this but it didn't really hurt. It would be a different story if she'd leaned over and gave him a good smack on the gut. He probably would have puked all over the floor.

"Mm hm."

"Oh come on." She said while grabbing a hold of him from behind and placing her hands on his gut like men do when their girlfriend or wife is pregnant.

"What?"

"I know you want one." She started rubbing his belly. Rubbing turned into a massage and that turned into Rex sleeping. Her massages were massages. She pushed and kneaded his belly while it groaned and gurgled uneasily. The massage broke up the food and made digestion easy.

Now that Rex was fast asleep. She undid his pants all the way and pulled them off. She took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. It made "fwump" sound as it hit the carpet. She rolled him over so he was in his spot. He been half awake when she was moving him so that made it easier on her. Then she took her clothes off. Got on a pair of new underwear, took one of his shirts that read "Waterboro Fire Dept" on it and put it on. He nipples where hard and it shone right through the shirt. All she had on was his shirt and a pair of undies. Rex had his boxers and socks on. And with in ten minutes they were both fast asleep. Penny with her arm hugging him around his midsection which was bulging out and the other arm under her head. Rex had one arm under his head. His head resting on his shoulder and the other arm hung out over then side of the bed.