Winter's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Someone Called the cops!
2.4k words
4.44
43.2k
14
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satsu
Satsu
85 Followers

After the first story I realised it might be clearer for readers if I shared my cast list as well. The descriptions are brief because this is a fantasy so I feel you will prefer to fill in your own images of the participants. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it, please do give me feedback so I can try to make the later chapters better.

Cast list:

David Winters Dad White male 40 6'1"Brown
Sarah Winters Mom white female 375'7" 36C 28 34Blonde
Joseph Winters Son white male 216'1"dark Blond
Becky Winters Daughter white female 195'7" 34C 26 33Blonde
Ben Delahoy Cop black male 346'4"Shaved Bald
Maria Lopez Cop Hispanic female 365'8" 34D 24 32Brunette

Chapter 2.

The following morning after they had all showered the family sat down for breakfast. David was dressed in a suit for work and Becky was in what she called her shopping clothes. Joe was in a pair of shorts and Sarah was wearing only a robe. As she poured coffees she nodded to he husband, indicating he should start.

"I'm not sure what came over us all last night" he began

"Well I know Joe came over mom" interrupted his daughter with a grin. "Mmm yummy."

"Yes..." David paused "You realise what we did was both immoral and illegal?"

"Yeah Dad, but it was also a hell of a lot of fun" joked Joe.

"He's right David, it was fun" agreed Sarah

"And it's not like we were hurting anyone." Added Becky

"So...what you are saying is you don't want this to be a onetime thing then?" David asked

The nods round the table confirmed it.

"Thank God for that" he grinned. "I was worried it was just me!"

"Oh no daddy, I want you to fuck me as often as possible" cried his daughter throwing her arms round his neck, then reaching down to grab his crotch.

"Then we are agreed" he stated "no harm no foul. But we must be careful no one else would understand."

Becky had not released her grip and his cock was starting to respond. His daughter felt it too and she calmly undid his fly and reached into his pants, then pulled out the thickening member. Without another word the sexy teenager dropped to her knees and sucked her father's cock into her mouth. David's body responded almost instantly and his erection expanded in the girl's mouth. Becky released it and began licking along its length.

Joe stood up and walked behind his sister. He pulled the shoulders of her halter top down her arms, releasing her wonderful braless breasts. Pausing momentarily in her oral exercises she squealed,

"Oh yeah Joe, play with my titties while I blow daddy, pinch my nipples!"

Sarah meanwhile had undone the front of her robe and was massaging her own breasts with one hand as she rubbed her clit with the thumb of the other.

It was too much for David and with a shudder and a groan he began to cum, spurting his seed into his daughters waiting mouth. Becky swallowed most of it but some escaped to dribble down onto her exposed tits. Grinning she quickly stood and scooped her tits back into her top, the material darkening as her father's semen soaked into it.

"Now you lick me Daddy." She ordered, pulling up her skirt to reveal her naked pussy.

"I am sorry baby." he said "but I'll be late if I don't leave now."

"OK." She shrugged and gave him a light peck on the cheek;" can you drop me at the mall on your way in please?"

Once David and Becky left Sarah and Joe cleared the table.

"Oh your poor father will have a boner all day now" she laughed

"He's not the only one mom." Replied her son, unbuttoning his fly to release his hard cock and allowing it to slap down on to the dining table.

Sarah knelt before her son as if to worship the organ before her, then dipped her head and began to lick and suck its deep red tip and silky shaft. Joe placed his hand on the back of his mother's head and began to thrust his hips forward.

"Oh God Mom, that's so good. You do that so good like a real porn star!"

When she felt he was hard enough Sarah released her son's cock and stood up letting her robe fall to the floor as she rose, taking Joe by the prick she lead him to the living room, then laying down on her back she simply said

"Now mommy needs a damn good fuck, but first her porn stud son is gonna lick her till she cums. OK!"

Joe immediately dropped between her spread legs and thrust his tongue into his mother's hot, dripping box.

"Holy Shit Baby! You're a natural! "She cried as his tongue flicked back and forth over her lips then pushed deep into her nuzzling her clit with his nose. His skill was such that he quickly brought her to a screaming climax, then lifting his head, pulled himself up ready to fuck his mother for the second time in twelve hours.

"Ready?" he asked

All Sarah could do was nod, then cry out in ecstasy as he entered her.

Joe ploughed his mother for what seemed like an age bringing her to several shattering climaxes and eventually finishing lying on his back with her riding him like a rodeo cowgirl, as her ample tits bounced in front of her. He felt his own orgasm building so grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto himself as he spewed his seed into the womb that had created him. Sarah flopped forward to lie on her son's chest,

"Mmm, thank you." She said planting a kiss on his forehead "Mommy needed that...a lot!"

Then standing up she stood with one shapely leg either side of him so he could gaze up at her well fucked pussy, seeing his own cum oozing out of his mother's cunt and running down her legs.

Joe was about to respond when the Door buzzer sounded. Sarah waited as he stood and walked to the intercom.

"Hello?" he said

"Is that Mr Winters?" Asked a commanding voice

"I, er, I'm his son" replied Joe "who is this?"

"This is the police, may we come up?"

"Oh! Er Sure! I'll buzz you in" Joe looked to his mother who nodded then fled to her bedroom to dress. Joe grabbed his shots and pulled them on as a knock sounded on the apartment door. Joe quickly opened it to be confronted by a tall black man and a shorter Hispanic woman; both were dressed as cops and looked to have athletic bodies.

"Could I see some ID please? " Joe asked

"Of course," replied the female cop "I am officer Lopez and this is my partner Officer Delahoy." Both produced badges and ID cards.

Joe ushered them in and invited them to sit in the living room, as he sat down Delahoy sniffed and frowned.

"What seems to be the problem" Joe began

"One of you neighbours reported screaming, "Lopez responded" Can you explain that?"

"Ummm...oh, yes I was watching TV, there was screaming on that." Joe suggested

"Are you alone here Mr Winters?" asked Lopez. Joe was becoming aware that her uniform was perhaps a size to small across her chest and the buttons were under some strain. He had also noticed that when she removed her hat, she had long dark brown hair and a very pretty face

Focus! He told himself "No my mom's here, she's in her room...I think"

"Could we speak to her please?" This was from Delahoy and it was clearly not a request.

Joe called out to his mom who quickly joined them dressed in a light summer dress.

"You are the only two here?" confirmed Delahoy "because I have a problem." Someone has had sexual intercourse in this room within the last half hour, and as you are mother and son that's my problem."

Joe and Sarah were speechless, so it was Lopez who broke the silence

"Ben! What the hell are you accusing these people of?"

"Incest" he replied curtly "Do either of you deny it?"

"I..Er, I Umm ahhh" both mother and son stammered

Now Lopez looked stunned, she leapt to her feet, "Oh my god! We must...Oh I don't know what we must!"

"Sit down Maria" said Ben Delahoy firmly. "I don't think what we have here is actually worth reporting as a crime, do you Mrs Winters?"

Sarah smiled, she had noticed a swelling in Ben's pants as he had been talking about incest and she had noticed the way Maria Lopez had been eying her son's naked chest throughout the interview.

"No I don't think there is a crime here." She answered "just a mom and son having a little fun. And the great thing about a little fun is, it's great to share." As she said this she stood up and let her dress slip from her shoulders. Her breasts were now presented for all to see.

Maria Lopez was stunned, her partner had guessed the two people they were talking to had been having incestuous sex and he didn't seem to be offended and now here was the mother exposing her breasts, her very nice breasts Lopez had to admit, to all three of them. What was more surprising still was that Lopez had felt her own nipples harden the moment the woman had first admitted she and her son were sexual partners.

Delahoy leaned towards his partner and unbuttoned the front of her uniform. "We don't want to turn down Mrs Winters Kind offer now do we Maria" he stated

"Please call me Sarah."

Lopez simply nodded and allowed Delahoy to finish undressing her then himself, soon both cops and Sarah were standing in just their underwear, Joe was amazed but please to see he had been right about Lopez's tits, they were even bigger than his moms and a very sexy coffee color. Joe stood and removed his shorts once again releasing an impressive erection. Delahoy did the same and both women gasped,

"So it is true about black guys!" they said together.

"Yep." He grinned. "And now kid I wanna see you fuck your hot mom, you OK with that?"

Joe simply grinned back. "No problem at all. She's a great fuck and I know she'll enjoy it."

"Let's do it doggy again mom, like last night." He suggested.

"Sure baby" Sarah replied and dropped down onto her hands and knees, Joe Knelt behind her and with a single flex of his hips buried his cock deep into his mother's well lubricated cunt. Sarah gasped and then sighed deeply. Joe began to thrust in and out pulling his cock almost completely free of Sarah's grasping wetness before plunging back in again.

Delahoy was now stroking his incredible cock as he watched the two of them fuck.

"Maria, give Joe your tits." He ordered, "I wanna see him sucking on those fantastic melons you got while he's bangin' his mom!"

Lopez dropped to her knees next to the bucking couple and then cupping her 38D breasts in her hands offered them to Joe's face. He licked each one then sucked first one bullet like nipple, then the other into his mouth, rolling his tongue round them and pulling on them with his teeth, all the while continuing to pound his solid rod into his mother's now dripping slit.

Officer Ben Delahoy was ready now. "Ok enough." He said," I wanna fuck this horny bitch myself."

All three participants stood up, Joe's cock slipping from his mother with an audible pop.

Delahoy stepped forward and took Sarah in his arms, kissed her mouth and breasts and then slid his huge cock between her legs. He turned to Joe and said, "Boy you'd best fuck Maria, she looks horny enough to go crazy if she don't get some thin' inside her soon.

Joe didn't reply, he just stepped forward and pushed down the woman's bikini panties then dropped to his knees and buried his face in her delicious pussy. Ben lifted Sarah onto his rampant cock in a single move and as she wrapped her legs round his waist, held her up and began to fuck her. Her cries of pleasure filled the room mingling with Maria Lopez's moans as Joe gave her first climax.

"He's good at that isn't he honey?" Sarah managed to gasp between thrusts

Maria barely gasped out a yes before Joe stood up and pushed her back onto the couch. He mounted her quickly and felt the petals of her pussy part easily before his insistent cock. Maria herself was in heaven, the virile young stud between her legs was giving her a workout like nothing she could remember. As she lay on her back feeling Joe slamming into her she suddenly felt him lean back only to have him replaced by his mother's pussy and Ben's monstrous cock filling it. She felt Sarah's tongue licking her clit and Joe's cock. It just seemed the most natural thing to return the favour. She licked Sarah's pussy first then Ben's cock as it appeared from the woman's depths. The flavour of their combined juices was not unpleasant and Maria licked faster to collect more of it.

The four of them continued for a few minutes more, until Ben started to cum. After the first two jets into Sarah he pulled out and coated his partners face with the last of his jism. Joe followed his lead and gave Maria the beginnings of his orgasm then pulled free only to have his spurting cock disappear straight into his mother's warm wet mouth. He was amazed to feel her swallowing all he had to give.

The orgy broke apart and the two cops quickly dressed and prepared to leave. At the door Sarah deeply kissed them both, "I hope we will see you both again, soon."

"I think it's safe to say that's a yes." Laughed Lopez, as Sarah licked the last of Ben's cum from her face.

After they had left Sarah turned to her son, "Licking that woman's pussy was surprisingly nice, I think I might be a little bit lesbian...I can't wait for your sister to get home..."

Satsu
Satsu
85 Followers