Wintersprings Adventure

Story Info
Will & Cambria have some fun in the snow.
2.7k words
4.5
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humbelle
humbelle
3 Followers

Will watched as Khalia and Drake walked out of the inn. He admired Khalia's ass and long shapely legs. "Drake sure is one lucky devil with that one," he thought. As his old friend and the night elf rode away on Drake's felsteed, Will heard something out in the courtyard. He shrugged off the women clinging to him and went to investigate. He saw a petite priestess surrounded by four large taurens laughing. She had short blond hair that flipped up. She was wearing a turquoise bra with gold stitching. The gold stitching then went down her stomach and attached to a golden belt that held up a makeshift skirt of the same turquoise color.

One of the taurens had her rooted in place, another trying to lift up her dress with his staff; the others were alternately trying to cut the ties to her top. They had managed to cut one of the straps exposing one of her perky breasts. The girl was yelling curses at the taurens and casting spells on them as she could. It was obvious that she was no match for the four surrounding her.

"She is a feisty little thing, I'll give her that," Will thought. Despite his shoulder injury, Will charged into the midst of the fight. They were obviously inexperienced and Will was easily able to take them down. When the final tauren hit the ground, Will turned to face the priestess he had just rescued. It was about that time that everything went black and he passed out from blood loss from the injury that had been torn open in the fight.

_________________________

I watched as my rescuer sank to the ground. I rushed to his side and ensured that he was still in the land of the living. I motioned to one of the goblin guards and he arranged a litter. The short brawny goblins rolled him none-too-gently onto a stretcher and carried him to a quiet corner of the inn. The women, who had attended him before, ran to his side, but one glance from me sent them scampering away.

I went to talk to Vizzie, the short female goblin who ran the inn. "I am going to need a place where I can tend to his injuries."

"Let me see what I can arrange for you," Vizzie said and scurried out of the inn. She came back a few moments later followed by four of the city guards and two other female goblins. One of the females was carrying a white fur coat.

"You're not well dressed for the weather here," she said and handed me the coat made of yeti fur. It wasn't until I was wrapped in the voluminous coat that I realized how cold I really was. My robes of the shifting sands were certainly more suited to the warm sandy climate of Silithus. I had come to Winterspring in search of the ever elusive black lotus herb.

The other female goblin motioned for me to follow her. The four guards grabbed one of the beds that lined the walls and carried it behind us. Lunnix, as I later learned was the goblin's name, stepped out of the way so the guards could bring the small bed into her hut. Despite the bed being only big enough for one person, it completely filled the small hut, leaving only enough room to for a small stool at the head of the bed. The guards carefully carried the man into the hut and deposited him on the bed and went back to their duties.

I closed the door behind them and turned to survey my new patient. The wound on his shoulder had stopped bleeding at least. "I wonder if he has any other injuries," I thought as I stepped toward the side of the bed, "I'd better check." His chest was bare and had a small patch of dark curly hairs. I noted that his chest was littered with scars. At least two of them looked like they should have been fatal wounds. My eyes traveled down his flat stomach and followed the trail of hairs that abruptly ended at his belt.

With a deep breath, I began the arduous task of removing the remainder of his plate armor. I had never removed armor such as this before. His sword was heavy. The craftsmanship was remarkable. The hilt was long enough to accommodate two hands much larger than mine. There was a large yellow diamond glimmering where the hilt joined the blade. The blade itself was curved with a vicious looking notch cut out of it.

Once I had the large weapon out of the way, I puzzled over how to remove the remainder of the armor. It appeared that the leg plates were attached to his belt and also buckled together on the inside of his legs. First I unfastened the leg armor from where it attached to the belt. I flushed as I began unbuckling the inner buckles on his upper thighs, very conscious that my hands were only inches away from his manhood. After the remaining buckles were unfastened, I removed the leather lined plate leg guards only to reveal the thin linen pants he wore beneath the heavier armor. His boots were the same thick leather with a thin plate layer on the outside. Finally I was able to remove the heavy boots after a few minutes of tugging.

I stood back and surveyed the unconscious man clothed only in linen pants. "Now how am I going to get his pants off," I pondered. I held up my hands and the prone man levitated a foot off the bed. I untied them at the waist and then pulled them easily off. I looked up and lost my concentration when I realized the man was completely naked and very well hung. A gasp escaped as the man dropped to the bed. I cursed myself when he moaned. But luck was with me, he was still unconscious.

I began to examine the prone man for injuries. My soft fingers lightly brushed along his injured shoulder. The wound was red and inflamed. With the gentlest of touches, I gently probed the injury. It was hot to the touch. With a quick flick of my wrists I abolished the infection ravaging his body. When I felt it again, the wound was no longer feverish. It would leave another scar on his otherwise perfect physique, but the injury won't bother him again. I set about finishing my examination. In this war torn land, priests were no longer revered as the keepers of the light. "We have become little more than physicians. A step above the crude healing that Doctor Gustaf VanHowzen teaches in Theramore," I thought bitterly.

My thoughts had apparently carried through my probing hands because my patient stirred fitfully. I inwardly tensed, but he did not wake up. I rolled him over carefully on the narrow bed. He had a tattoo across his shoulders that had the words Courage, Valor, Loyalty and in the middle of his back the crest of Stormwind. This man whom I had assumed was nothing more than a mercenary for hire was in fact one of the elite Stormwind guards. In this tumultuous time, a very select few of the Stormwind guards had been sent out to scour the land for signs of the great dragon Onyxia. Lady Prestor's betrayal was deeply felt. Only Marshal Windsor had realized that she was indeed the dragon Onyxia. Onyxia then fled to her cave. Her guards killed Marshal Windsor and plunged the already bleak times into a great blackness. One of Stormwind's greatest heroes had fallen.

I pulled my attention back to the task at hand. My gently probing hands wandered down from his broad shoulders to his trim waist. Moving with a mind of their own, my hands gave his firm ass a little squeeze before moving on to his muscled thighs and calves. Satisfied that he had no other injuries on his perfectly toned body, I turned him over again. My ministrations had a very pronounced effect on him. His large cock was very hard and pointing at me. It was taunting me. It was almost just begging me to taste it. I looked down at my patient's face, but he still appeared to be asleep. "What harm could one little taste do? He would never have to know," I reasoned with myself.

By no means am I unfamiliar with the male body or the pleasures of men, but this cock was quite different from my prior experiences. It was much larger. Had it been lying on his stomach, it would have easily touched his belly button. Not only was it long, it was quite wide as well. Much like the hilt of his sword, it could easily accommodate three of my hands to cover the length. But one hand surrounded only a little more than half the circumference.

With one hand holding on to it, my thumb pressed lightly against the vein traveling up the underside, I licked up along the few inches from where my thumb rested to the tip of his cock. I repeated the motion and this time I was rewarded with a drop of precum. I repeated this move several more times and with each stroke I was rewarded with a tasty bit of the clear liquid. In fact, I was enjoying myself so much, that I forgot that I was trying not to wake up my patient. I finally sucked his dick into my mouth, up to where my hand was resting. As my mouth moved up, my hand moved up to the tip and as my hand moved down toward the base of his shaft, my mouth moved down. Each time my hand and mouth moved toward the tip I was rewarded with more precum.

"Oh that feels so good," my patient moaned out, startling me and causing me to jump away from him quickly. A small groan escaped him, "Please don't stop! I'm not entirely sure who you are or how I ended up in your very capable hands, but please don't stop!" I must have looked like I was about to bolt out the door because he moved with lightening speed and grabbed my arm. His hand slid down to my hand and placed my hand back on the spot where it had been only moments before. My fingers curled around it once more and his hand enveloped my own and began stroking his cock. I watched for a few minutes, amazed by the amount of liquid oozing out the tip of his cock. I stepped closer and licked up the precum before consuming his dick once more.

He moaned every time my tongue rubbed up against the sensitive spot where the shaft and head of his cock joined. His breathing was heavy. I knew it would not be long until he exploded, so I doubled my efforts for the prize I so desired. He gave out a shout as he began to cum. I was well rewarded in my victory. I moaned as his seed invaded my mouth. I swallowed each spurt of cum until he collapsed. I was still greedily sucking at his cock when he pulled me up on top of him.

My dress rode up to my hips, exposing my naked mound. He grabbed my ass and half lifted and half pulled me up to his face. He parted the lips of my pussy with his thumbs and licked all the way up the length of my slit until his tongue rested against my clit. He closed his lips over my clit and began sucking as greedily as I had been moments before. My body quaked as he sucked. He pushed two fingers up inside me. It felt so amazing.

I had not been with a man since I had left to lend aid to the war effort. And even then the boy in my Southshore home had nothing near the skills in bed this man had. We were little more than seventeen when we started running off into the woods for a romp. I wonder whatever happened to Clayton. It must have been ten years since I had seen him.

I was brought back to the present when one of his large fingers pressed at the opening of my ass. My head fell back and I moaned as he began fucking my ass with one finger and my pussy with another. My body convulsed and trembled as his invasion drove me over the edge. "I'm cumming," I moaned. He did not stop his relentless assault. My orgasm kept resonating through me. It was not until the room began to blur that he finally stopped. I collapsed on top of him, my pussy still dripping on his face.

He lifted me with his very powerful arms and deposited me so I was straddling his lap. "I am William by the way, but my friends call me Will. It is very nice to meet you," he paused for me to fill in my name.

"Cambria," I supplied against his chest. The smattering of hairs on his chest tickled my nipples. I wiggled my hips a little bit against him, feeling his hard cock against my wet pussy.

"It is not often Cambria, that I wake up to find my cock in the mouth of a white haired goddess, but I believe I could get used to the idea," he said with a chuckle.

I ducked my head embarrassed by my lack of self-control. Will lifted my head and kissed me softly. As he kissed me, he lifted me enough to slide his dick inside me. I gasped and closed my eyes concentrating on the wonderful sensations he was causing. He began to move inside me, holding onto my hips and grinding up deeper into me. "Oh princess you are so tight," he moaned as he quickened the pace. It didn't take long for my muscles to begin clenching around him. He moaned loudly as he began spilling his cum into me. I collapsed against his chest.

When our breathing returned to normal, he rolled me off his chest and he rolled onto his side in one fluid motion. He pulled me against his warm body and held me close with one arm draped just under my breasts. I heard the yetis growling in the distance and instinctively snuggled closer to him feeling incredibly safe.

I awoke the next morning in the same position and could feel Will's manhood pressing against my ass. I purred and turned over to face him. His eyes were still closed. His clean shaven face now had a five o'clock shadow. "Good morning princess," he said as he stretched and opened his dark amber eyes. "I had a good dream, so I was afraid that you wouldn't be here when I woke up."

He ground up against me. "Want me to show you how the dream went?" he asked. I nodded. He lifted one of my legs and slid deep inside me. I moaned as his cock stretched me tightly. He held onto my hips and slowly began thrusting in and out of me. He quickened his pace until we were both panting

"Will, I'm cumming." I moaned as my muscles began tightening around his cock. With two more thrusts, his own release overtook him. I collapsed against his chest and laid there with his manhood still embedded deep inside me. Throughout the remainder of the day, we made love and slept and talked.

We emerged from the small hut for the first time in two days holding hands. We were greeted with cheers by the goblins and glares from the women from the inn.

"I'm afraid Princess, you have made a few enemies," William said indicating the women glaring daggers at me. The use of the pet name sent warmth throughout my body.

"I had sent word to Stormwind with the location of the dragon Onyxia's lair a few days ago. I received word that Onyxia has been defeated and her head now hangs from the gates of Stormwind. I am being sent to the Outlands to fight the Scourge there."

"Yes, I have been asked to go there as well. They are in need of healers."

"Shall we travel together then Princess?"

"Yes, and maybe we will run into some more taurens on the way."

humbelle
humbelle
3 Followers