Wise Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up in the middle of the night. We had enough energy to get into a 69 and mutually climax again as we vigorously fingered and licked each other into oblivion, followed by another totally serene sleep; to awaken again to another double dildo session. We both walked bowlegged the next day.

I was so sorry when my trip to Australia was over. Linda and I – interrupting our goodbye tears – laughed as we tried to remember how many orgasms we had given each other. We finally concluded it was too many to count, and certainly more than in any other equivalent period of time in our life by a considerable margin. We both agreed we had to thank Greg – after all it was his cheating and lying that brought us together to share an experience we might otherwise never have tried in our lives.

On my plane trip home, as I drifted in and out of sleep while thinking about my time with Linda, one thing was certain. My universe of potential lovers in Midwestern City had just doubled!

12