Wish Box Ch. 08

Story Info
John steps up his game and uses the box to improve his life.
4.8k words
4.68
71.8k
94

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College is usually an amazing time in a young person's life, and even more so if you have a magical box that keeps granting you all your wishes. Even if it did so in very unpredictable ways. With the help of the box I had slept with my gorgeous teacher Mrs. Mendez and even made her fall in love with me, and by spring break of my second year I had fucked my way through most of the cheerleading squad. The only girl I ever fucked without using the box was that crazy redhead Lucy. She continued to come around when it suited her and let me fuck her in all ways possible. She really was nuts though, and it came as no surprise that she was expelled from school and wouldn't come back for her third year. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised either when the police came knocking at my door with a warrant, looking for drugs they thought Lucy had hidden here. Luckily, they didn't find anything but it still felt like a close call. They had even found my box, of course empty, but just seeing the officer examining it made me panic and I knew I had to get out of this town. Then and there I decided it was time to graduate.

That night after the police had left I lay down and wrote another wish, "I wish I will graduate with honors this semester." From there on I kept a low profile and restrained form using the box as much as possible.

What I needed was a place to live but I also knew I wanted to try a real job. This would have been more of a struggle if it wasn't for a top-notch degree, tons of money I had earned on the stock market over the last year, and the fact that I could just wish for what I wanted. What I was struggling with was to decide where to go. I spent the last few weeks before graduation searching until I found a suitable location, and on graduation day I had all my things packed up and was ready to leave.

So here I was on graduation day. I wasn't part of any ceremony since I didn't want to raise unnecessary suspicion, but still had received my degree. I was ready to leave but before I did I knew I had one last thing to do.

That evening, just as I had wished for, Mrs. Mendez had shown up at my apartment. Having spent all my time searching for my new place I hadn't really had the time to get laid so she was a very welcome sight. I had only caught short glimpses of her at campus lately and it was well over a year since she last game me that final blowjob in her office, but now she was bent forward over my empty kitchen table, legs parted and my dick deep inside her wet pussy.

"Mhmm, fuck me," she moaned as I kept grinding into her. My hands were placed on her round buttocks giving her the occasional slap as I fucked her.

"Johnny," she continued to moan, "let's try the other way."

I pulled out and expected her to get on her back but instead she arched her back even more and reached back to spread her butt cheeks for me. She looked back at me, biting her lower lip, and whispered.

"Try my ass."

I had waited a long time to fuck that sweet ass, ever since I first saw her in my class walking around in her tight skirt, so the evening before I had made a wish that she would offer it to me tonight. I smiled gently and grabbed the bottle of lube I had strategically placed on the kitchen counter behind me and rubbed a generous amount around my stiff shaft. I also rubbed a blob of lube against her tight hole and gently let a finger slide in and out of her a few times. I then guided my cock closer. I placed the tip against her tight hole and gave it a gentle push.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned and moved her palms back to the table. She then used her strong legs to push back towards me and as I jerked forward the first inches of my cock went inside her. Even with all the lube she was so tight I could only get the tip in. Mrs. Mendez let out another soft moan and slammed her palms against the table.

"Just a little more," she panted, and as I slowly started fucking her she opened up more, letting me slide in deeper with each stroke.

"There," she squealed suddenly and drove a hand down below to rub her pussy, "oh God fuck me!"

I drove my cock back just until it almost popped out and then slammed it back hard into her ass and this time I could feel her entire body shiver and she screamed out in orgasm. Her feet almost left the floor as she came and her moans didn't stop until she fell forward limp on the table and my rock-hard cock slipped out of her. Not wasting a second, I aimed it back towards her ass and pushed the head of my cock back in. Mrs. Mendez squealed as I jerked it in and tensed up again, moving her butt back and forth, massaging my cock with her tight hole as I emptied my load inside her. I let out a muffled moan as she kept milking me and when I finally slipped out of her she looked back at me and smiled.

"Told you I'd give you something to remember for graduation," she said with a satisfied look on her face. After a quick visit to the bathroom she got dressed and gave me a long deep kiss.

"Take care of yourself Johnny," she said gently, "I know you will do great things, and who knows, maybe we'll run into each other again sometimes."

"You never know," I said, as she slipped out the door.

That was my last night in my old apartment and I almost felt sorry leaving the place behind. But at the same time, I had something new and exciting to look forward to now. During my search for a new home I had started by deciding on the state and city and my choice fell on San Fransisco. I was leaning towards Los Angeles at first but browsing available real estate objects I found the perfect place in San Fransisco. Money wasn't an issue for me since I had gathered a substantial fortune. I had kept this a secret of course to stay under the radar, but in San Fransisco you had several young IT millionaires so I figured I wouldn't stand out too much in that crowd. Due to a well-placed wish, negotiations had gone smooth and papers were signed within the week. I was now the sole owner of a property in the outskirts of the city. The real estate agent had described the area as "up and coming". Meanwhile I had also setup a job interview at an IT-company that was considered to be the next big thing. I had gone through several tests and phone interviews and the last step was to negotiate salary and such.

Flying first class to San Fransisco was another amazing experience, sipping on champagne and watching the business men and women doing their thing. I sold most of my belongings before leaving. What was left I had arranged to be transported the next week, but I kept the most valuable things, including the box, with me on the plane. Besides a flight attendant with a cute smile and equally cute butt the trip wasn't much to speak off. Once I landed, I grabbed a cab and headed towards my new home. I stood outside for a long time, even after the taxi had left, just admiring the building and the area around it. It was early afternoon and the streets were busy with people. The property actually consisted of two buildings. One was a 4-star hotel and the other was located behind it and was currently a restaurant and night club. Above that was a large secluded apartment with both an indoor swimming pool and a large terrace. It was perfect for me and my new lifestyle. When buying the place, I had also bought the hotel and night club businesses as part of one big package deal. I chuckled a bit to myself. Nightclub owner was probably the last title I had expected to have on my resumé, but here I was.

I had arranged to meet the real estate agent in the hotel lobby so I grabbed my luggage and went inside. I was greeted by a beautiful receptionist at the front desk and when I introduced myself and asked for the real estate guy she broke out a huge wide smile that would have any sane male melt.

"Welcome Sir," she smiled, "Mr Randy is with Mrs Georgia, the hotel director, in her office. Let me show you."

She motioned for me to follow and we went down a corridor towards a large office where I received warm greetings from the real estate guy Randy. I had only talked to him over the phone and through e-mail and I was surprised at first by his large frame as he shook my hand. He seemed nice though and welcomed me to the neighborhood. He also introduced me to Lois Georgia, the hotel director. She reminded me a bit of the actress Marcia Cross from Desperate Housewives at first, but slightly older. She was maybe around 50, with a slim frame and straight red hair pulled back in a bun. After all the introductions Randy left me copies of all the paperwork and a bunch of keys and then left me alone with Mrs. Georgia. She explained how the apartment came with the full service of the hotel staff and that I had free access to all facilities including the restaurant and the night club. She then started to brief me on the hotel business too but I figured those details were best left to the professionals.

"I have to stop you there Mrs. Georgia," I said, "I've gone through the books of this place and you seem to handle it fine. I trust you know what you're doing."

"It's Lois, please," she smiled, "and I appreciate that. Our former owner was never really involved in the day to day business either, but do feel free to ask me anything or if you have any suggestions on things we can improve."

"I'll keep that in mind, but if you'll excuse me I think I want to see the apartment too," I said.

"Of course. I'll ask Sam in the reception to have someone send up your things," she said and followed me out to the reception. As before Sam greeted me with a warm smile and explained she would send my bags up shortly. I left both women there and made my way out the back. Next stop was my apartment. It had a separate entrance from the garden between the two buildings and also a backdoor to a garage. Inside I could see the hotel had furnished it like a luxurious suite. It was a two-story apartment, the first consisting of a lounge with two large chairs and a sofa in leather, and a small bar. Next was a kitchen with dining table. On the second floor there was a master bedroom with a king-size bed a separate room I would turn into my gaming den. On the second floor there was also a tiled room with a small indoor pool. This was truly an amazing place.

It took me a few days to settle in but finally I felt at home and got used to having all these facilities so close and available to me. On the third night I decided it was time to see what this place really had to offer though. I was in bed with a notepad and pen, trying to decide who to go for first. There were so many women around I felt overwhelmed. There were the receptionists, waitresses, maids, and even a crazy looking biker chick working the bar. Not to mention Mrs. Georgia, the hotel director. In my mind I knew I wanted them all and I slowly started to form a plan. In the end I wrote a single wish on the note, and place it in the box. It read, "I wish all women working at my hotel want to have sex with me."

I woke up the next day and had a long shower before enjoying a breakfast out in the garden. The place was busy with hotel guests but the waitress had given me a secluded table right next to a little fountain and if I wasn't mistaken she was blushing a bit as she offered me coffee. She was a cute Hispanic looking brunette in her early 20s. Her name tag said Sophia.

"Thank you, Sophia," I said when she arrived with my coffee and breakfast.

"Enjoy Sir," she said with a shy smile. "Let me know if there is, anything, else I can do for you," with a slight emphasis on the word anything. She then turning around and went off. Again, it did look like she was blushing.

I smiled and figured that the box now had done its thing, but knew better than to just assume anything. I needed to know exactly how this was working before I made a move. Once I was finished she returned to collect the dishes and this time I could see a shy smile as she wiped off the table. This had her lean forward just a bit, effectively dangling her cleavage right in front of my face. I think she caught me staring as she finished but just continued to give the table a few final wipes.

"Sir, I was told Mrs. Georgia wanted to see you later today if that's possible," she said and again she caught my eyes staring at her cleavage. I looked up at her quickly and when our eyes met she blushed once more and she started to turn.

"Wait Sophia," I said, and she froze mid step and turned back, hands behind her back.

"Sorry Sir, was there anything else?" she said with low voice.

"You forgot your tip," I said and held out a bill in my hand.

She slowly reached out and took it, letting her hand slide against mine just a little before she offered me another shy smile.

"Thank you, Sir," she said and made her way back towards the kitchen.

That was an interesting encounter I thought but decided I still needed to know more before I did something stupid. That day though I had made plans to go shopping for a new computer and some more toys for my apartment. I was back late in the afternoon, happy with my new gadgets and was looking forward to setting them all up that evening. Walking through the lobby I ran into Mrs. Georgia and she immediately seized the opportunity to get my attention.

"Sir," she smiled, "I was hoping I could get a moment with you in my office. I know you don't want to bother with hotel business but this is important, and It won't take long."

"Sure," I said, figuring she had something that needed my approval. Once in her office she offered me a seat and to my surprise also a drink. She poured two glasses of whiskey and I started to suspect the box had something to do with this business she needed me for. She seemed a bit awkward as she sat down behind her desk.

"Here goes," she said, almost as if she was preparing herself.

"There's one thing I need to tell you about the old management here. There is no easy way to explain this, but there was an arrangement between the staff here and the owner."

"Arrangement," I asked and gave her a puzzled look.

"Yes, you see," she looked even more awkward now and was struggling to find the words.

"The staff here are paid normal salaries, but," she hesitated again.

"Are you asking me for a raise?" I asked, cutting her off.

"No, that's not what I mean," she sighed.

"There was an agreement, where some of the staff members had the opportunity to make some extra bonus, and after the acquisition many of course worry this will be lost."

I just stared at her trying to figure out what she was saying, which gave her a moment to gather herself too. I now realized I knew nothing of the prior owner. I had only dealt with the real estate firm and the company legal teams when purchasing this place. I was slowly starting to worry what I had gotten myself into.

"As manager," she continued, "it's my responsibility to ask on the girls' behalf if this bonus deal could be kept, or if we can negotiate a similar deal, with you. Some of them have worked here for a very long time and do, dare I say, a very nice job. Replacing them would be very difficult and time consuming."

"Girls?" I asked, most likely looking totally clueless. I now realized this had to be the box working and could instantly feel a tingle between my legs. My mind was running wild now and just the thought of this working the way I had hoped made me blush a little. But to her I assume I just looked confused.

"Yes, this bonus deal was between some of the girls working here, and the old owner," she continued. She seemed to search for words and I just couldn't wait for her to continue.

"This is really weird," I told her, "can you just please tell me what's going on here?"

She gave a soft sigh and took a long sip at her whiskey before continuing.

"The deal, is that the girls can collect a bonus of $300 on their paycheck, and in return you as the owner will get some special services."

"Services," I asked, still trying to sound confused even though I now knew exactly what meant. I still wanted her to say it out loud and I needed her to see an honest surprised reaction from me. I couldn't let her see I knew this was coming.

"Yes, as in sexual services," she said, staring right at me. I just stared back at her as I tried to decide how to play along and she seemed to let me gather my thoughts. I assumed she thought this was a lot to take in. And to be honest, it was a lot to take in.

"This is crazy," I finally said, "you must think I'm stupid."

"No," she answered now sounding more confident again, "this is a real thing."

"You can offer any girl here a bonus and she can decide what to do, or they can come to you and ask for a bonus," she continued, "the deal is only on if both agree of course."

"This is crazy," I repeated, "if you think you can trick me into a lawsuit this easily I am sorry to disappoint," I continued.

"It's booked as just bonus on the pay slip," she tried to reassure me, "and this is no hoax, the girls made it clear yesterday they wanted me to ask you to continue the deal."

"They want to? Yeah right," I chuckled and stood up, trying to look as I was to leave.

"Please," she said and also got up, "the girls here are used to having this bonus available, I don't know what will happened if you shut it down. The old manager was very clear when it came to hiring and most of the staff here was hand picked by him personally. I suppose that's how the deal came to be in the first place."

"Thing is," I said looking straight at her again, "I don't buy this for a second. You mean everyone here is in on it?"

"Yes," she said.

"Even you?" I continued to ask.

This startled her I could tell. She placed her glass on the table and looked more uncomfortable again.

"I suppose," she started, "I know the deal, but never figured it was an option since,"

"Since what?" I cut her off.

"Since the old boss preferred the younger models," she said with an almost annoyed tone in her voice. Almost as if it made her embarrassed having to admit she hadn't been good enough.

"Well here's the thing," I said, now more confident after understanding how the box was working, "if I was to believe you, and that is a big if, I will need you to prove it to me."

"Prove it how?" she said and seemed confused.

"Well," I said, "assume I believe you and that I'll offer you a bonus."

"I see," she said and reached back for her whiskey and downed what was left, "and what would you require in return?"

"That's the thing," I said with a short chuckle, "I'm not expecting anything and not asking anything of you." I felt pleased with myself. Even though I knew the box had worked and I would be able to fuck all of the women working here, this way I was making it look like I still didn't believe her.

"But if you want, I'm sure you can figure something out that'll prove you aren't just full of shit," I continued.

Now I expected her to call for one of the girls in the reception or something but it seemed the box had worked and it would allow me to fuck any woman working for me, even the senior management. Because after standing and tapping her empty glass for a few seconds she put it down on the table and slowly moved in closer to me. She didn't stop until her thin body was pressed tightly against my side and from there she let one of her hands slowly slide over the front of my pants and then down further to gently grab my crotch.

"Does this convince you," she asked and looked up at me, just as her hand found its way in through my fly and her fingers started to grab at my member. Even though I had understood for a while now that I would be able to fuck her, I was still too stunned to answer. I was just so aroused by this beautiful mature redhead fondling my cock and balls.

12