Wish Granted Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danetta, I've considered my options, and I then I designed a proposition for you."

She knew, simply knew that something interesting was afoot. She clapped her hands as if she had just witnessed an entertaining play. "Tell me more, oh please Erdgar. I'm terribly excited."

He nodded and cleared his throat. "I'm a coward, Danetta, an undignified coward. I don't know if I can confidently show you my body. This means that," and here he seemed to gulp down his own saliva, "producing an heir with you would be difficult."

Danetta's eyes lowered. "I'm sorry."

The leather fingertips patted her cheek. "If you're willing to do something," he cleared his throat again, "somewhat degrading for me, not only will we consummate the marriage, but I'll buy a present for you to redress the wrong."

"Degrading?" Her cyan eyes narrowed at him.

His head and shoulders lowered. He wasn't even trying to hide his shame.

A few minutes later, Danetta decided it wasn't degrading, since this was all for the sake of pleasing her husband ... and herself, but if he wanted to buy her a present afterwards, that would be just fine.

It turned out that there were a few thin ropes and a black blindfold in her husband's bag. She was on her back, which seemed sensible. He personally tied her hair up into a messy topknot to keep it from hassling her skin. Cautiously, occasionally asking if she was comfortable, he tied her up in a certain position.

Her arms were laid on the bed, stretching past her head, with the wrists tied up and connected to the headboard of the bed. Pillows were put close to the top of her head to keep her skull from knocking into that headboard. Her legs were spread apart with gentle leather palms. Then they were bent so that her upper thighs and calves could be tied together. Then rope was put around her ankles, with more rope stretching out to the posts at the end of the bed so she couldn't close her legs.

Danetta tied to look down at herself. She was able to see only a portion of the pale curls over her mound. Being so widely exposed to the atmosphere was another new experience for her. She didn't have any negative opinions on it, though. She wasn't being forced into the position, and she was getting attention from her charming husband.

"Are you in pain?" he asked as he bent over her, his mask hovering above her head.

"No, Sir."

"Are you feeling any discomfort?"

She hesitated. Her muscles were certainly not accustomed to this state. "Hmmmm ... I suppose if I had to remain like this for a long period, I'd be very ill at ease. Perhaps even be fatigued. So please hurry along."

He nodded and tied the blindfold over her eyes. In the new darkness, she heard Erdgar say, "I'm not going to harm you, but if you object to anything, please alert me. I don't want you to suffer, especially not under my care."

"I understand. So ... is there anything I need to do?"

A pause.

Then she heard her husband chuckle. "Oh, I'd love for you to dance for me."

Sarcasm suited him. Danetta grinned. Then her chest and belly rose and fell as she took a deep breath. The weight of her breasts was more noticeable as they were spread apart by gravity.

"Danetta, I know you might be expecting something more ... functional ... but would you mind terribly if I took a few moments to ... appreciate you?"

She was grinning again.

"You're nude, very nude, Dear Mistress, and you're extremely beautiful to me."

"There's no need to defend yourself, Erdgar." Her little toes wiggled in the air. "You aren't sinning against me."

"Oh, thank you."

Another pause.

Her ears struggled as she heard footsteps, then fabric whispering against something, then something landing on the mattress near her body. It was a gentle tap of a sound.

Then flesh.

Flesh!

There was flesh on her!

It felt like the pad of a finger was grazing the perimeter of her left nipple. Something firm, something that had to be the edge of a fingernail, lightly touched her at times. Her breath accelerated. Her fingers curled into her palms.

Then her breast was squeezed. It was a careful compression, a gentle compression, but there was pressure, nonetheless, and her nerve endings expelled their delectation into Danetta's brain. Heat was already spreading around her body like a fascinating rumor.

Both breasts! Both breasts were being kneaded by a man's hands, and she couldn't feel any disfigurement, but then again, all she was feeling was the palms and bottoms of the fingers. A previous hypothesis of her husband being dishonest with her bubbled up in her mind, but the pleasure being gleaned from her body distracted her.

Little whines were mixing with her breaths. "Ah ... ah ... ahhhnnnn!"

"I love your breasts, Darling. I can barely hold them."

His voice wasn't muffled at all! It was clear! For the first time, Danetta could hear her husband's voice, and it wasn't blocked by layers of fabric! She adored the sound, craved it, even!

"And, well, I love when you wear stylish clothes with your breasts quivering in the air."

Danetta's head turned from one side to the other. His voice was the most erotic thing she had experienced so far. "Erdgar ... Erdgar! Your voice is so warm and free!"

"Hm? I suppose it is."

And the hands rose, leaving her breasts alone. An empty feeling was digging in her chest. She wanted the hands to return to her. Her tongue glided across her lower lip and she waited. They'd come back. They had to.

They did, but not to her breasts. The rough warmth of his hands slid down her tapered waist. Her feet squirmed and she struggled in her bonds. Her instincts begged her to reach out and embrace him.

Those warm hands slid even further down, to her spread thighs, touching both her skin and the cords that held her. She felt and heard the mattress sink as weight was placed between her legs. She felt clothing against her haunches. As titillating as this knowledge was, Danetta wanted him to speak again.

Bare hands, blessedly bare and loving hands, pressed down into her belly, and then she heard her pubic hair rustling, felt her shuddering little labia being oh so carefully spread apart. Was he looking at her? He had to be! Did he enjoy the sight? For a moment, Danetta considered herself. She had always tried to keep herself clean. She hoped she looked pristine and tidy.

"Splendid, Danetta! You're absolutely splendid!"

The exhilaration in his voice had her happily complimented little orifice tingling and moistening up. Danetta was bewitched and begging. "Please touch me! Oh please!"

And it was there.

"Yes, Erdgar!"

Right there, the soft bottoms of long, thick fingers, sliding up the opening, to the clitoris, and then a little bit above that little nubbin. They repeated the action, bottom to top, over and over, all while Danetta's hands ineffectively tried to grasp the air. Blood was gathering in her flesh under the caresses.

Then it stopped. The touch disappeared. Danetta whined.

Her breasts were grasped again, her nipples plucked and pinched between those mysterious fingers. Her breath hurried. Her torso bucked.

"Yes, yes! Aaaaaaahhh!"

"I'm so pleased to know you enjoy my touch." If a smile could be heard, Danetta believed she heard his smile. She imagined it was a smile that reached his eyes, not that she really knew what his eyes looked like.

Then the hands moved away again. They went to her knees, remaining there for what seemed to be a long time. Was he staring at her? What parts of her body was he examining? Her throat? Her arms. Belly? Something considered to be more sexual?

The suspense was vise-like, clinging onto her ears and heart. She thought she smelled something musky and thick.

"Did you know some people call this body part a cunny?" As he said that, a fingertip tapped little dots of pressure all around her vulva.

How vulgar! How beautifully vulgar!

Danetta's blood was swirling and rushing again, but not just in her vulva. Her face and throat were warming up too. She shook her head. "No, Sir."

"There are all kinds of words they don't teach gentlewomen. There's cunny, cunt, pussy, and even muff."

That last word made her giggle. The word muff made her think of a cylinder of fur, lined with soft fabric, that one would place their hands into during outdoor walks in winter weather.

"There are words for a penis too. Some of them are cock, dick, willy, and pizzle."

"Please don't ever say pizzle to me ever again." Danetta wanted to roll her eyes behind her eyelids as if her eyes were open, but she didn't know how to do that. "Your voice is too dignified for that word."

He chuckled, and without the fabric to block him, he sounded like an amused king. "I'll cling to my right to other words." His voice darkened even more. "I want your pussy, Danetta. Would you let me have it?"

The muscles in the deepest parts of her vagina pulsed around the air. "Yes!"

The mattress was jostled, and her body bounced a little in response.

"Erdgar?"

She didn't feel his clothes against her legs anymore, but she did feel heat hovering over her mound. Then there were puffs of air heavy with a promise she could barely imagine. His palms went to her thighs. She exhaled.

Something wet and thick skimmed against her labia, opening her up again.

Her brain was in shock for a few seconds. Then logic returned to her.

Apparently, penises weren't the only thing that a mouth could contact.

Danetta's big toes crossed over her second toes. Her thigh muscles shook and contracted. Liquid flames were dancing and slithering over her body. Her mind reveled in the understanding that his tongue was pressing into her. Did she taste acceptable?

She felt and heard the vibration of his voice against her, and she realized that he thought she tasted scrumptious. Then something else ... two smooth bits of flesh were pressed against her clitoris. Were those lips?

And they were ... pinching?

"Oh!"

There was more than pinching. There was suckling. There was flicking with a tongue. There was combustion in her core.

"Erdgar! Oh, Erdgar!"

"Hhmmmm?" He suckled only a little bit harder, just enough to intensify the immoderate sensations.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!"

Her throat ached from all of her screaming.

She couldn't take it. She couldn't. Danetta was bouncing about, howling like a dying beast. Her mind was zooming into a dimension she couldn't describe.

And she was fairly certain she was doing that cumming thing again.

Then she was trying to gather her breaths. Her toes spread and stretched out.

The heat left her quivering little vulva, and she heard Erdgar's deep voice above her.

"Do you have any idea how you taste, Danetta?"

"Aaaah ... Aahhhhnnnn!" She had forgotten how to pronounce words.

"You taste like a glass of rich wine on the seashore."

A shiver of a feeling danced in her skin.

"Did you know that when a man's cock is properly held and squeezed, he normally feels acute pleasure? That's why, Sweet Wife, so many men enjoy a woman's pretty little pussy. It's almost as if the sweet thing was designed to hold a cock."

That made sense. Hooray for logic! Danetta grinned. Then she realized they were probably about to engage in some marital coitus. Her grin softened into an idle yet hopeful expression.

"A moment, Sweet One, please wait a moment."

The mattress shifted again. She felt clothing and body heat, but not just at her thighs. Danetta was certain that her husband was leaning over her. She felt his covered arms on each side of her.

There was more flesh, it was poking out from the disarranged clothing at her thighs.

An invasion!

Danetta couldn't breathe for a moment.

The invader was like a smooth branch in Danetta's mind. It reached into her body, stretching her vagina open. Her ... cunt? A luscious charge ran through her mind as her thoughts played with the word.

There was something like pain. She couldn't describe it any other way. Something like pain. It wasn't really pain, but she couldn't exactly call it pleasure. She knew there was liquid dripping from her, sliding down to her buttocks and the bed.

Erdgar's voice growled over her. She thought he sounded like a beast struggling against a leash.

The invader moved out quite slowly ... and Danetta's logic reminded her that the whole point was to have a penis in there. So, she realized the invader was a penis.

It pushed back in just as slowly as before. There was a squishing noise. Danetta's muscles spasmed around the erection. Something delightful in her body had her purring.

Then there was repetition, blessed repetition! It thrust into her over and over, and she was yipping with the rhythm. She wasn't the only one crying out. Erdgar was grunting somewhere near her left. Danetta was more enraptured by his voice than she ever had been before.

For a time, that was all that happened. Pushing, oooh and aaaaahs, sweat and pleasure.

Then Erdgar used words. "By the gods ... oh my Love!"

Her sore little muscles fluttered.

"Oh Erdgar ... Erdgar!" Danetta's heart was beating in a frenzied cadence. She wondered if her heart could leave an imprint in her body.

"Dah ... Danetta! It's so damn tight! So fucking tight!"

He was suddenly moving faster, rubbing against every little ridge inside of her. His clothing was chafing against her skin, crumpling and rustling.

He asked her, a gasp between some of his words, "Do you ... do you like it? Is it ... good?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me ... oh please tell me you love it. Tell me you love my cock in your pussy!" He sounded almost desperate, as if he needed to hear those words from her, like a dying tree needing rain.

"I love it! I love my husband's cock in my pussy!" Her wrists were pulling on the ropes. She felt her breasts bouncing on her body, slapping her rib cage.

Erdgar's voice slowed down as he groaned out, "Oh fuck, yes."

And he moved so rapidly that Danetta couldn't register all of the thrusts. She felt something almost like a hum in her weeping cunt. It was fiery and wet, pulsing and needy.

Then her senses were hysterical. Even if she hadn't been blindfolded, she still wouldn't have been able to see anything. There was an explosion in her core, and she was screaming again.

And soon, Erdgar screamed too.

And she was so sticky, wet, and full.

A pause.

The man rolled away, pulling himself out of her with a slight moan. Danetta's throat was dry. She weakly coughed.

The mattress squeaked as her husband's weight was removed. There was more shuffling of fabric, more sliding, whispering sounds.

Something wet touched Danetta's sore vulva, and she jumped a little from the surprise of it. Then she realized that he was using a cloth to wipe her clean. Some time after that, she felt something metal gently slip against her flesh, under the ropes. One area at a time, the bonds loosened. She was soon free to move around, and her limbs wallowed in the relief that followed.

Danetta sat up and warned Erdgar that she was about to untie the blindfold.

"That's fine."

She nodded and removed the blindfold.

Erdgar stood before her, properly masked, gloves on his hands. Not a hint of his flesh was exposed. His posture had a pride to it. His chest was uplifted more than usual.

Danetta thought this was the best time to give a compliment. "Dear Master, I do believe I've died and gone to the Afterlife. How else could I have gained such a delightful husband?"

He turned his head from her. She imagined he was blushing.

***

Marchioness Lillitu Masen was sitting by an open window from inside a stylish townhouse. Light blossomed from the room like a shy little flower among the night's chilly yet loud darkness. She was chewing on the inside of her cheek and nursing a cup of tea. Her ears caught the voice of an old woman approaching. Then her eyes found the woman. She was carrying a dangling lamp and calling out to the public, "Free wishes! Free wishes to the God of Hope!"

The old woman paused at the window and curtsied. Shadows roughened her wizened face. She sneezed. Then she said, "Ah, you might need a wish! Give it to me, and I'll pray to the God of Hope for you!"

The Marchioness shook her head.

"No thank you, Madam. I don't tell the gods my wishes. I have no reason to believe they even listen to me."

The old woman hacked up something in her throat. Then she spat something unpleasantly thick sounding onto the street. "Sorry about that." She smiled at the aristocrat. "Perhaps I could speak to the God of Hope in your place, Your Ladyship? I'll ask for up to three wishes on your behalf."

"No thank you, Dear Madam." The Marchioness gave her a light smile. "When I have a wish, I try to grant it myself. I can make people fall into any place I want if I try hard enough."

"Is that so?" The old woman blew her nose into an old looking handkerchief. She sounded like a trumpet. "Sorry, Your Ladyship. I have an awful cold."

The Marchioness nodded. Then she considered the woman, tilting her head. "Do you need anything? I'd be glad to help you."

The old woman's lantern bounced as she laughed. Her floating light seemed to be drawing temporary lines in the air. When she was finished with her laughter, her eyes were curious, yet also somewhat proud. "I'm hoping you can grant your own wish, Your Ladyship, for in truth, praying to the gods for everything you want isn't an intelligent strategy."

"Then why do you ask for everyone's wishes?"

"Because I'm always wondering about people." The woman curtsied. "It was pleasant to speak with you. Have a good night."

As the old woman walked away, The Marchioness sighed and considered her wish.

***

12