Wish Me Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

He came around and pulled out my chair for me. I have to say I was really excited and I could feel my juices flowing already. George glanced down at my legs which were showing more than half my thighs. He smiled and handed me the roses.

We had a wonderful dinner and George was a great conversationalist. He asked me if I would like to step into the lounge and have a drink and maybe dance.

He held me close. He told me how nervous he was and that he didn't want to make any mistakes. He hadn't been with a woman since the death of his wife and wanted so badly to please me.

We danced a few of the slow songs. We even tried one of the fast ones. I was having the time of my life. My little bit of freedom was finally paying off.

"Linda, I rented a room here at the motel. I didn't want to drive back tonight. Do you want to share it with me? I promise not to hurt you and to be gentle. I'll do everything to you I wrote to you about.

I knew it was decision time. I wanted the freedom to choose and experiment. I now had it. I looked at George and asked, "What's our room number, George?"

As we headed up the elevator I told George that I didn't want just gentle sex. I wanted to experiment a little. I didn't want to be hit or hurt but I wanted to be able to let myself go. It was something I never was able to do with my ex-husband.

George smiled and said he had a few things up his sleeve too. Things that he wanted to try.

We entered the room and George began taking my clothes off.

"Linda, I need you to be a little submissive. Just go along with me. I promise not to hurt you and we can stop at anytime."

He came up to me and unbuttoned my blouse. He left by blouse open and gently rubbed the sides of my beasts through my bra. He squeezed them gently together and started to kiss the vee he made. I could feel myself starting to breathe harder and this man hadn't done anything yet. He dropped the blouse off my shoulder and undid the front clasp of my bra.

"You have such beautiful breasts," he almost gasped.

I actually thanked him for the complement. He reached down and pulled up my skirt and asked me to hold it. He got down on his knees and began pulling down my black panties. I was getting embarrassed. I could smell my sex in the room. I knew it was me and like an idiot I wondered if he noticed. He took a very deep breath and looked up at me and smiled.

"You smell so hot. I was going to do a little playing but your pussy is begging to get eaten. Please sit on the edge of the bed and let me take care of you."

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I had no bra or blouse on and was holding my skirt up with my legs spread so this stranger could eat me out.

He planted his face against my oh-so-very-wet pussy. I could literally feel my juices as he continued to lap at my pussy. It felt so good. I couldn't believe I've wasted so many years. I was breathing hard.

"Let it out, Linda. Isn't this what you wanted? Come on, pump that pussy against my face. Come on, you can do it. Harder, harder, moved that ass, baby. Push that pussy up again my face."

He had trouble talking with my wet pussy all over his face. It was then I came. I screamed out and knew my juices were shooting out. As my screams subsided, George got up, his face covered with my juices. I felt a bit embarrassed.

"Kiss me and taste your nectar," demanded George.

I didn't get a chance to think as his mouth was upon mine. "Suck in your juices baby. Lick them off my face." I couldn't help it. I did like he asked. My own liquids made me intoxicated with lust.

I stood up and removed the rest of my clothes. George removed his also. He didn't have a great body but it wasn't repulsive either. He did have a very nice looking cock. I asked him to sit on the edge of the bed while I decided to suck my first cock. George told me to put a fist around the base of his cock so I wouldn't get too much in my mouth for the first time. I was sucking on the head and tasted his pre-cum. It wasn't so bad. I slowly took the whole head into my mouth and began to move my tongue around it. I was actually proud of myself.

George told me he was about ready to shoot a load and that I might want to pull his cock out of my mouth. I could feel it began to pulsate and quickly removed my mouth. He shot gobs of cum all over my breasts. I mean I was covered in his cum. God, I felt a littleslutty but wonderful.

"Lay down on the bed. Cum has a lot of protein in it and is good for your skin. Let me rub it all over your body," said George.

I didn't know if it was true or not but him rubbing my body felt great. When he finished he got us both a drink and set a little blue pill on the end table.

"It's Viagra, only if I need it. I don't want to miss a minute of making love to your body."

We continued throughout most of the night. We had breakfast the next day. George told me he had the room for another night if I was interested. I didn't tell him I already knew. We spent the day together and decided to tour a litle of the city we were in.

We ended up that evening taking in an adult show. We met another couple sitting near us. George asked me if I would be interested in going out with the other couple after the show? He said he would talk with them if I was interested. Of course I said yes and the couple agreed to drinks and maybe a little dancing.

I was wondering where this evening would lead to. Would I have my first ever threesome or even a foursome. Our maybe have my first time was a woman. Time would tell. I finally was able to be my own person and make decisions that would affect me. I now had my freedom to choose. I hope it all works out for the best. Please, 'Wish me luck!'

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers
12