Wish of Jeanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, suck it," Joe breathed as he twined the fingers of one hand into her hair, and squeezed her breasts with the other.

Jeanie eagerly engulfed Joe's manhood, taking all of him that she could. She froze in place for a moment when Todd added two fingers plunging into her moist canal to his dancing tongue. Only a few seconds later, she was spiraling relentlessly toward climax.

Jeanie lost control, barely able to lick and kiss the tip of Joe's cock as her cries of pleasure grew louder, and longer. Orgasm eluded her, somehow just beyond reach, leaving her trapped in an abyss of intense — almost painful — pleasure. She involuntarily held her breath, silently pleading with all her will for release.

An explosion of color behind her tightly closed eyes provided her with warning of no longer than a fraction of a fraction of a second. A primal scream of ecstasy exploded from her, as the hot bubble of need within her burst.

Jeanie's muscles contracted in a convulsive wave, raising her back up from the table. She remained frozen, sitting up and trembling, her mouth open in a silent scream, as jolts of orgasmic energy ripped through her body. She sucked in a loud, noisy gasp that she couldn't hear, and then screamed again. Her strength fled her with her breath, and she collapsed heavily onto the table.

"Fuckin' yeah," Todd exclaimed as he wiped her juices off his chin and watched her come.

Jeanie twitched and lurched on the table, her body under the complete control of her orgasm. Todd leaned back in to swipe his tongue over her clit, and her legs snapped together. He barely pulled back in time to avoid having her knees slam into his temples. She snaked a quivering hand down her body to cover her pussy, not sure if she could handle even another second of his mouth on her.

How long she remained trapped in the beautiful agony of her ecstasy, she would never know. When her eyes at last fluttered open and her senses returned, both men were watching her with wide smiles, their hands roaming over her sweat dampened body.

"Never seen a woman come like that," Joe remarked.

"I... I've n-never c-come like t-that," Jeanie stammered. She sucked in several deep breaths, and then panted, "Oh. Oh my god."

"You like it?" Todd asked.

"Uh huh," Jeanie responded, and then let out a long, warbling moan as a ripple of bliss passed through her.

"There's more where that came from," Joe said while suggestively pointing his cock toward her.

"Let me... Let me catch my breath. Oh god, I need a drink."

Joe said, "I got it." He bent down and picked up his shorts to fish out his wallet.

Jeanie beckoned Todd to her, and then guided him down into a kiss. She trembled as she tasted her own juices again, and kissed him hard. When their lips parted, she smiled up at him and mouthed, Thank you.

Joe returned with a bottle of water, and the two men helped her to sit up. Jeanie's already flushed face grew even redder when she saw the small puddle of pussy nectar that had dribbled from her as she came. She drank, keenly aware of the two hard cocks in front of her.

Once she'd drained about half of the bottle, Jeanie had caught her breath, and the flames of her passion had ignited again. "Your cocks are so gorgeous," she said in a husky voice, just above a whisper.

"I want in that pussy," Joe said while staring intently into her eyes and stroking his manhood.

"Oh yes, fuck me." Jeanie spun around on her bottom and scooted to the edge of the table again. Joe snatched up his wallet from the table and moved with her, his eyes intent on her body. As she reclined and parted her legs, she repeated, "Fuck me."

Joe pulled a condom out of his wallet and started trying to tear it open.

"Please. I need your cock inside me," Jeanie pleaded, and parted her nether lips.

"Just a sec," he said, still trying to get the package to tear.

"Give it to me — now," Jeanie demanded.

Joe held up the condom and raised his eyebrows.

"Now," Jeanie repeated, answering his question.

Joe broke out into a wide grin and tossed the condom aside. "Oh, fuck yeah."

He moved between her legs, took his cock in hand, and guided it through her nest of curly blonde hairs.

Jeanie's back arched up from the table as his big cock stretched her pussy, sliding smoothly inside her in a single, powerful thrust.

"Oh — so big," Jeanie whimpered, fuller than anything she'd ever felt in her life.

"Damn, that's tight," Joe half growled, half chuckled, and then started thrusting.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh god!" Jeanie cried out as his thick shaft dove into her.

Joe buried his cock inside her and tore off his shirt before he pulled back again. Jeanie drank in the sight of his young body as he spent his desire on her. His muscles bulged, and sweat beaded on his brow. Todd's shirt fell to the floor as well, and he stepped over to the table.

Jeanie fulfilled her earlier fantasy, taking Todd's throbbing cock while Joe pounded her pussy. Todd stroked a couple of inches in and out of her mouth while teasing her nipples and moaning. Joe began to grunt with effort as he increased the speed and power of his thrusts.

A hot tightness built in Jeanie's belly, deeper than she usually felt it as she moved toward climax, and almost numb. Her eyes widened as she realized that she was going to come without any direct stimulation to her clit. The sensation grew stronger with every hard thrust of Joe's hips, already more intense than her first orgasm.

Rapid, loud smacks accompanied Joe's body clashing with hers. His groans grew louder, and mixed with growls. Even though she knew that she was going to come soon, and come hard, she still had control of her body. Her tongue wriggled along Todd's hard shaft as he pumped it into her mouth, the vibrations of her moans adding to his pleasure.

A loud growl and a rush of cool air accompanied Joe pulling free of her clinging sheathe. Jeanie turned her head and pleaded, "Oh no, please don't stop."

Joe breathed heavily, obviously on the edge of erupting, stumbled back a pair of steps, and leaned against the washers to steady his legs. Todd moved in her peripheral vision, and then appeared at the foot of the table with his cock in hand.

"Oh — hurry," Jeanie begged.

The aching void in Jeanie vanished as Todd filled it with his long cock. "Fuck, you're wet," he groaned as he withdrew, already coated in her creamy juices.

"Fuck me. Make me come," Jeanie breathed.

Todd growled and gave her every ounce of his strength. The swollen tip nearly knocked against the entrance of her womb, hitting new pleasure points deep inside her. Only his tight grip on her legs kept her ass from sliding back on the table, and her breasts bounced chaotically from the power of his thrusts.

"Yes! Right there. I'm going to c-come," Jeanie wailed as the pressure inside her swelled, now feeling as though it was glowing white hot.

"Fuck, I'm about to blow," Todd responded in a tight voice.

"Don't stop. Give it to me!"

"In your pussy?" He asked in a rush.

"Yes! Faster! Come in my pussy!"

The grip of Todd's fingers tightened. "Oh fuck yeah."

The slaps of their bodies coming together mingled with his growls and series of increasingly loud cries from Jeanie. As before, she remained teetering on the edge of orgasm for what felt like an eternity. Then, Todd rammed his cock home with an explosive cry.

The feeling of him pulsing in her depths, pumping her full of cum, pushed Jeanie over the edge. Her muscles tightened, lifting her head up from the table, and she squeezed her breasts as she screamed in ecstasy. She could almost feel his cream pooling in her depths, mingling with the heat of her climax, driving her to new heights.

Todd fell forward on his hands, panting for breath as Jeanie continued to lurch through the throes of her orgasm. Her walls rhythmically contracted around his cock, causing him to twitch and groan with every squeeze. Finally, he couldn't take any more, and jerked his cock free.

Jeanie heard Joe say, "Move over."

With some effort, Todd stood up and stepped away, revealing Joe ready to take his place.

"Oh my god," Jeanie whimpered, still caught in the aftershocks of her climax. She nodded her head and said, "Uh huh," when Joe stepped between her legs with his cock in hand.

Joe let out an explosive grunt as he buried his cock in her cum-filled pussy. Jeanie squealed, his thick cock causing the last remnants of her orgasm to turn sharp, shooting through her entire body like lightning bolts.

When she finally caught her breath, Jeanie looked up into Joe's eyes and said, "Do it. Come in my pussy. I want it."

"You're gonna get it," Joe responded, and pounded his cock home even harder.

Jeanie's fingers found her clit, moving as if they had a mind of their own. The mixture of her juices and Todd's cum squirting out around Joe's cock made her folds quite slippery, and her fingertips glided over her bud with ease. Even though she was still crying out and twitching from her previous orgasm, another was building beneath it.

Joe stared down at her flashing fingers and said, "Play with that pussy. Make it come."

"Faster. Give it to me," Jeanie squealed.

Joe's expression tightened, and his teeth clenched. His cock slammed into her with relentless force. This time, she was completely unprepared.

Jeanie let out an ear-piercing scream that a passerby might have mistaken for a death cry if anyone had heard it. Rather than releasing in a shock, followed by waves, her orgasm felt like a true explosion. It was as if every inch of her was coming, and it didn't stop. It went on and on, losing none of its strength, fueled by Joe's big cock ramming into her.

Joe drove his cock home and blasted her depths with his hot cream. Jeanie just kept coming.

By the time the beast of an orgasm released her, her throat was hoarse and dry from screaming. Her pussy throbbed, and she could feel cum dripping down her buttocks onto the table. Joe had already pulled free, and sat on the floor, gasping for breath. Jeanie curled up, still trembling from her orgasm, and let the warmth of afterglow slowly claim her.

Quite the opposite of the two young men, Jeanie felt invigorated as she settled down from the most unbelievable climaxes of her life. Her body uncurled, and she reached between her legs. Her eyes widened when she saw the amount of cum on her fingers. She brought them to her lips, and moaned as she sucked them clean.

"Fuck, that was awesome," Todd remarked as he watched her.

"We taste good together," Jeanie said in a languid tone, and sought out more of the treat.

After a few minutes, Jeanie sat up and finished her water. Then, completely beyond caring about the possibility that someone might see her, she walked over to one of the dryers and pulled out a pair of towels. The first she tucked between her legs, to stem the still steady flow of cum seeping from her. The second, she tossed to Todd so that he could clean up.

Jeanie kissed each of them in turn, once they'd cleaned up and managed to find their feet again. Then she smiled, and said, "I don't suppose two strong young men would mind helping me empty these dryers?"

Joe picked up the panties that she had been wearing and said, "If we get to keep these."

"You'll have to share."

"Done," Todd agreed.

"I need to go to the girl's room. Why don't you two get started?" Jeanie blew them both a kiss, and then pulled back on her blouse, foregoing the bra. She kept the towel tucked between her legs when she pulled up her skirt, and then waddled to the bathroom, drawing chuckles from the pair.

The dryers were already empty by the time Jeanie returned. She smiled and said, "Thank you," before locating a clean pair of panties in one of her baskets. She pulled them on and smiled when she saw both of them look up from where their eyes had locked between her legs.

"You were both wonderful," Jeanie said as she walked toward them. She kissed them in turn, and then couldn't resist reaching for the two wonderful cocks that had made her feel so good.

Jeanie's eyebrows shot up. "Are you getting hard again?"

Joe chuckled, and Todd answered, "Yeah."

Just like her namesake, her passions were out of the bottle, and there was no containing them again.

"I don't suppose that the two of you might help me carry all of these into the house for me? I think I can make it worth your while."

"Yeah."

"Hell yeah."

Jeanie picked up one of her baskets, knowing that she probably wouldn't be able to walk right for a week after tonight.

Her pussy tingled with a fresh surge of wetness, and she knew that it was going to be well worth it.

****

Hope you liked this. Please take a second to vote, and perhaps leave me a comment. This is another one for the ladies, because that's where most of my feedback ( and certainly the most interesting ones ) comes from.

12