Wish You Knew Pt. 01

Story Info
Senior cheerleader and an anonymous text message.
1.3k words
3.98
23.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 or older. This is just the first chapter of hopefully a longer story that I will be posting here soon. Enjoy.

Asyncronous

"Dear Chloe, I have been watching you. If you do not listen to exactly what I say I will post a video of you and your boyfriend fucking all over the internet, and I'll tag your friends and family in it. Wear no panties to your cheerleading practice tomorrow so I know you're going to be a good girl and listen properly.

Your secret admirer"

I just stared at the text message. I couldn't believe it. Something in me was screaming don't do it, don't listen to this freak, he probably doesn't even have a video of me and Jake fucking, besides how would he know if I wasn't wearing panties.

I sighed. I didn't know what to do. I was concerned that if I didn't do what this person was saying that they would really do it. I didn't think it was possible for them to have a video like that, but I didn't want to risk it. Since this was a post-game practice we weren't required to have our uniforms today, however skirts were still required. I put on my underwear - a pair of generic black panties and a bra. I slid on a skirt and a shirt, put my hair up in a ponytail and headed out. I knew there was no way this person had this video, it was probably just a prank by my friends or some joker who thinks they could get some laughs.

When I got to the school I laughed, there was one lone guy sitting on the bleachers overlooking the other cheerleaders stretching. I figured this was the fucker that was trying to get me to go commando. After getting out of my car I walked over to the guy and asked him if it was him. He yelled at me saying I was crazy for not knowing what I was talking about. I sighed. Well if it isn't him then who is it? I wondered.

About half way through practice I was sitting on the bleachers taking a break for a few minutes while chatting to my friends about an upcoming party that we were planning on going to, a little bit about what we were going to do once the year was over and some of the tests that we were taking currently. All of a sudden my phone went off.

"Since you can't listen to directions, bathroom 5 minutes end of the field don't come and it won't be good

X"

My heart immediately sunk. How could they possibly know I was wearing panties? I looked around trying to find someone around that could possibly be the person in question but besides the weirdo on the benches and my squad no one was around. I started to worry. Reasoning with myself as to why it was a good idea to listen given the circumstances I walked to the bathroom at the other end of the field. Once inside I noticed an envelope right on the mirror in clear view with my name on it.

Opening the envelope I found a note and a picture and a flash drive. At first glance of the picture it was hard to tell that the person was me but I knew it was me and I could clearly see my boyfriend. We were fucking, you couldn't see much with the picture but it definitely scared the shit out of me. I had no idea that this was recorded let alone that someone had access to it outside of my boyfriend and me. Reading the note was even harder than looking at the picture.

"Dear Chloe,

Looks like you can't follow directions properly. Considering the circumstances that it may seem like a prank or something given that you have no idea of who I am, let alone not providing any proof that I had what I claimed I had. So here is your proof, and to show you that I am very serious with my demands you have one more chance to show that you can be a good girl before I leak the entire video which I have provided a copy of in the envelope for you to review in case of more speculation.

Now as for your transgression I will deal with that later. For now you are to remove your panties, stuff them in your cunt and resume your practice and wait for further instructions. Be aware I will not be any more lenient and if you don't want this video to be leaked to everyone you'll listen to me

Love, X"

I started to cry. This person has an intimate video of me and my boyfriend having sex, to which is entirely against my wishes and are blackmailing me into horrible situations. I could go to the police or something but the lack of evidence of who they are scares me into thinking that they wouldn't be found anyways. Plus the evidence would have to be reviewed for legitimacy which scares me even worse.

I sighed. As much as I wanted to completely ignore this bastard I felt as if I should comply for now to see if there is a way to catch him in the future. I walked into the first stall that I could find, considering that there wasn't anyone in the bathroom at the moment I attempted to work fast. I removed my panties and began the most embarrassing thing ever - stuffing them inside myself.

After getting them inside myself I wiped the tears away and collected myself. Walking back to the group I could feel the air on my pussy and it was doing something to me that I couldn't help but explain as turning me on. As much as I wanted to hate every moment of this scenario my body was turning against me.

Continuing as normal with practice, minus attempting to keep myself from flashing the people around me everything was going great. Then it happened. I could hear the girls giggling about something over by the bleachers and I walked over to see what was so funny. A massive pit in my stomach formed and I went tense. My panties were lying on the field next to the benches and everyone was staring at them laughing and making jokes about the "slut that lost her panties". I fighted the urge to burst into tears because then it would only arouse suspicion as to who they really belonged to. Instead of continuing along with the group I went over to my stuff on the bench and sat down to collect myself. After a few minutes passed everyone came over and started discussing after practice ideas.

"Hey Chloe wanna go to my house and hang out after practice?" Jill asked.

"Uh, I can't. I have some work to do." I responded. The less time I spent outside without my panties on the better, plus I needed to get home and actually do some work anyways.

"Aw okay." She said and asked Kassie the same question.

I finally got up off the bench and said I was headed home because I didn't feel good, plus practice was practically over so it was fine if I wanted to cut off a few minutes. Then I heard giggling again and turned around to see that they were laughing at me. I asked what was so funny and they responded with more laughter.

"Looks like you forgot to wear panties there Chloe eh?" Kassie questioned, my heart sunk. How could they possibly know?

"What do you mean?" I questioned back trying to hold on to any of the dignity that I had left. Then it dawned on me. There was a wet spot on the bench to where I was sitting. I could only assume that there was another one on the back of my skirt.

"Oh...girl issues. Sorry girls" I apologized.

"Oh it's okay. It happens sometimes. Sometimes we just do it for fun anyways." Jill responded laughing more. This enticed more laughter from the girls and I immediately left, quick as possible I walked to my car and drove home.