Wish You Were Here

Story Info
Kojo and Bella make the best of their long distance dating.
1k words
3.56
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kojo was out of the door before his lecturer could even fully end the class. The new test results from his Macroeconomics test had been pasted on the noticeboard. Kojo had had sleepless nights over that test but suddenly just stopping to check how well he had performed did not matter to him. He had to get back to his room. She was waiting for him on the bed, dressed in nothing but her favorite red bra. Bella's nipples pressed against the thin lace fabric of her bra; they were so hard that Kojo couldn't wait to put his lips around those beautiful hardened beads and suck the life out of her.

The first picture came thirty minutes ago. She was sitting on the bed in her red bra and a totally mismatched pantie. Bella was the only girl who could pull something like that off and still look totally sexy. After two years of dating, just the thought of her made Kojo rock hard. The last thirty minutes of class was torture to him while he sat there resisting the urge to rub the head of his cock under his desk; he could have gotten away with it too because the projector was on and the lecture hall was dark. But some special events were definitely worth the wait.

Bella was worth the wait.

He didn't even greet his roommate when he entered and went straight to his bedroom, took off his shirt and trousers and turned on his computer. The call came through almost immediately.

Bella wants to video chat...

It was as if she had gauged the time he would take to fly from class to the privacy of his room. When he answered and her face popped up on the screen, Kojo had never been this happier in his life. She was so beautiful.

And she was incredibly very horny.

He opened his mouth to speak but she silenced him and began rubbing on her breasts. She moaned. How Kojo wished she were with him physically to moan in his ears. He thought he was going to explode when he heard her soft moan. She removed her bra and her big breasts bounced against her chest. They looked swollen as if she had been playing with them for so long. She stood up so he could see her entire body. Her cotton mismatched panties were soaked and Kojo could see just how swollen her pussy was. He could imagine the thick white juice that always came out of her pussy when he was fucking her. On his last night before flying 5000 miles to study, she creamed his cock with that thick white juice. He came inside her that night, shooting his entire load and she begged him for more. He took of his boxers and showed her his throbbing dick. Bella covered her mouth in surprise and whipped out her cell phone.

Wish I had that down my throat. I want to taste your pre-cum.

She took off her panties and showed him just how creamy and wet she was. Kojo was sure his eyes were going to fall out. She parted her pussy lips and he saw that her clit had doubled in size. He wanted to flick it with his tongue.

If you were here, I would use your juice to jerk off, he sent to her.

She smiled. If I were there you wouldn't need to jerk off.

Fuck.

She typed again. I have a surprise for you.

He nodded and gestured for her to show him. She reached under her bed and brought out a black dildo. Bella had always talked of using a sex toy while he was away but he didn't know she had actually bought one.

8 inches. You gotta stay bigger than this machine, she teased him.

I want to watch you fuck yourself. Moan and scream all you want, he instructed.

She sat in front of the camera so he could see her pussy and her tits and began rubbing her clit. Kojo reached for the bottle of lotion on his table and rubbed it on his dick. His hands started rubbing his dick, up and down. Bella finally introduced the black dildo to her pussy. She cussed as it entered and Kojo remembered the feeling when his dick was about to enter her pussy.

"Doggy", he finally broke the no talk rule.

She laughed and turned till she was on all fours, the dildo still in her pussy as she pushed it in and out, she twisted it around her pussy like he normally did, she brought it out and licked her juice on it. She was fucking wet and it was dripping against the soft flesh of her inner thighs.

This girl was sent from heaven, he thought as he rubbed his dick even harder.

She was moaning as she masturbated, using her free hand to rub her clit. Kojo knew he was about to cum soon.

"I wish you could cum all over my face honey", she moaned as she fucked herself.

"I'm cumming", he told her.

"Cum!"

She was beginning to buckle her legs and that's how come he knew she was also close to cumming. Bella always came multiple times and it felt wonderful on his dick. He dreamed about it everyday. He was imagining the contractions he felt when she came on his cock when the first load shot out straight onto the screen. It was a large load and when Bella saw that he had cum, she surrendered to the dildo and he watched as her entire body was racked with waves of orgasms, the juices still flowing out like a leaky tap.

Whoever said long distance relationships did not work obviously did not have a girl this sexy by his side.

When the dust settled, she smiled at him.

"We have to go again," she said but he wasn't paying attention. She frowned. "Kojo, are you there? I think the screen is frozen."

Kojo, who looked momentarily distracted, went back to her. "It's not frozen. I'm doing something."

"What's that?" she purred lazily as she fell on her bed.

"You looked so sexy with the dildo pounding your pussy. But I hate sharing you, sweetheart. I'm buying you a plane ticket right now. I don't think I can wait four hundred and seventy-seven days before we meet again!"