Wishes Fulfilled Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't help it Craig, I love showing off my body and when guys leer at me they are looking at my tits, ass and cunt," responded Cheryl.

Craig gave Cheryl a look of concern, now more than ever he wanted to tell her what was going on. He wanted to tell Cheryl the reason for her outrageous behaviour but he couldn't.

Cheryl went up to Craig seeing his concern, "I'm sorry Craig," she said, "but I've hidden my body away for too long, I just want to show it off a bit more at the moment. Please be understanding."

"I guess I'll have to try darling," Craig agreed, "but it's just so difficult seeing all those blokes leering at you like you are a piece of meat, especially that wanker Mick."

Cheryl felt a twinge, she liked being stared at like a piece of meat she thought but she embraced Craig, "Oh don't worry about them Craig, I still love you more than anything in the world." Craig responded, holding Cheryl felt so good. A love like this he thought could never be broken, however by the end of the day he would be proved very wrong.

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Cheryl strutted into work as Mick waited for her. Mick eyed her body up and down. Cheryl's tits were almost falling out of her top and Mick was fantasising over getting hold of her pleasure mounds.

"Morning Cheryl," said Mick as he moved up to Cheryl, "great to see so much of your hot body on show for us guys today. I trust you'll be giving the guys in the factory plenty of wank material for later."

Cheryl looked at Mick. She cringed in absolute embarrassment at the memory of masturbating over Mick fucking her the previous night. How could she, Cheryl thought. He was so ugly and perverted but at the same time Cheryl felt herself push her tits out so Mick could check her out even more, something he clearly was doing.

"Fuck off you dirty fucking pervert," replied Cheryl, "my tits are not on show for you Mick." Cheryl then stormed into her office leaving Craig with Mick.

"Nice to see your slutty little fiance not wearing a bra or panties, just the way hot little whores should be," taunted Mick.

"I know you're responsible for this Mick and I'm going to make sure you suffer for this, you disgusting wanker," responded Craig before heading to his office.

Mick smiled and went to his desk. He loved taunting Craig, he was usually so sure of himself and seeing him scared of Mick's powers was all Mick had ever wanted.

Mick watched Cheryl move around the office all morning. He loved seeing her micro skirt ride up and reveal her sexy ass. Mick fixed his lecherous stare on Cheryl, he could not wait to fuck her ass later on that day, especially after Cheryl begged him he thought.

After Cheryl had made Mick's cock hard, he could not resist going to see Craig again. "What the fuck do you want now?" said Craig as Mick entered his office without knocking.

"That's no way to talk to the person in control of your actions is it Craig?" Mocked Mick.

"That's not funny Mick," Craig responded.

"Oh no, well why don't you tell me how you felt last evening at work then?" Enquired Mick.

"I felt so horny Mick, thinking of Lucy in Asian Babes, my cock was so hard I decided to go to Soho to get some more porno mags," responded Craig automatically to Mick's question.

"You dirty pervert," teased Mick, "what would Cheryl think of you. Did you enjoy going into the sex shops?" Continued Mick.

"Oh yeah, they were all so hot, they had so many hot porno mags and films. I bought so many of them, including everyone with Lucy in," replied Craig.

"Hot," agreed Mick, "did you wank over Lucy?" Mick asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't help myself, I went into a public toilet and wanked myself off over her," Craig revealed to Mick.

"That's very dirty Craig, did that make you feel horny?" Mick carried on probing.

"Oh yeah, I decided to go to a strip club afterwards I felt so horny," Craig answered.

"Wow, were there many hot strippers there?" Mick enquired.

"Yeah, there was one stripper, Maria who was so fucking horny. She's Asian, with long black hair, an amazing figure with great tits, she made me so hard," Craig revealed.

"She sounds great," agreed Mick, "did you have many dances with Maria then?"

"Loads, I spent so much money on her. My cock was so hard as I just leered at her body. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to grope her tits so much. After a while Maria offered to take me to a private room where I could wank off to her as I watched her dance," Craig said.

"Mmmmmmmm," said Mick, "did you cum in front of Maria then?" Probed Mick.

"Yeah, I felt so horny as she bent over real close and cupped her tits, saying 'cum for me.' I came so hard for her," confirmed Craig.

Mick smiled, "Was it embarrassing when Maria saw you only had a tiny 3 inch cock?"

Craig cringed, "Yeah, totally humiliating. I could Maria looking at my cock thinking how tiny I was. I desperately wanted my 9 inch cock back to show off in front of her."

"Oh pity," mocked Mick, "still glad you know what it feels like to be a tiny dicked pervert. You're going to have to get used to that Craig."

"Fuck off Mick," said Craig. He hated answering all Mick's questions but he couldn't help himself.

"No way, I'm enjoying this far too much," responded Mick, "so what do you think of Cheryl's outfit today then?"

"I think it looks slutty Mick, it's way too revealing. I know you made Cheryl wear it Mick and I don't fucking like it," stormed Craig.

"Oh that's a shame Craig because I do like it, I like it a lot actually. She's a real exhibitionist isn't she Craig, but then horny sluts like Cheryl should show off their bodies," Mick suggested.

"When this is all over I'm going to make you pay for this so much Mick, you'll regret this forever," Craig threatened.

"I don't think so Craig. You see tonight, I'm going to make Cheryl think you are the ugliest most repulsive guy she has ever met and I'm going to make her a dirty fucking slut who lusts after me so much that she will do anything to please me. Her body will be mine to control," gloated Mick.

"Fuck off Mick, just leave my room now before I do something you might regret," slammed Craig.

"I think you should be more welcoming Craig. You see a little later on you're going to invite me for dinner at your place to talk about work," Mick said smirking.

"Never Mick, you're not welcome in our house EVER," Craig stormed.

"We'll see," said Mick before leaving Craig's office. Mick went back to his desk, continuing to leer at Cheryl's hot body. Later in the afternoon, he reached for his necklace once again. Mick rubbed the necklace, "I wish Craig would invite me over for dinner tonight because he wants to discuss work." Mick paused as the necklace glowed, he then rubbed the necklace again, "I wish Cheryl would wear her French Maid's outfit to serve dinner tonight with no bra or panties."

The necklace glowed even brighter as Mick smiled to himself, he could see Cheryl strutting about in her outrageously revealing outfit and started to imagine how she would look dressed up as a French Maid. His cock was so hard.

Craig sat in his room looking at the sales figures for work, in particular he looked at Mick's figures. They were significantly up on usual and way ahead of the rest of the team. He wanted to know why, suddenly an idea hit him. If he was to find out he should invite Mick over for dinner that night. In that way he could ask him how he had achieved the results and try to implement the same systems for the rest of the team.

Craig got up to invite Mick for dinner. There was some doubt in his mind. He hated Mick and he knew he would spend the evening leering at Cheryl but he had to talk about his incredible sales figures.

Craig approached Mick, "Hi Mick," he said.

Mick was openly looking at porn on the internet but somehow Craig didn't care. "Hi Craig, what can I do for you?" Mick asked.

"Well Mick I was just looking at the sales figures for last month and I saw that you had an incredibly good month and I was wondering if you wanted to come round for dinner tonight with Cheryl and myself. We could discuss how you have done it and try to improve everybody else's results," Craig suggested.

"Hmmmmm let me see, tonight," said Mick, "I don't think I have anything planned," Mick teased. He had everything planned for tonight he thought and it all involved Cheryl!

"Yeah I can make it Craig, thanks," said Mick.

"Great, shall we say 7 at our place," Craig said.

"Fine with me," agreed Mick.

"Ok, I'll just tell Cheryl. We were supposed to be going out for dinner tonight but I'm sure she won't mind postponing it again," Craig told Mick.

Mick smiled, "Tell Cheryl to wear something sexy for me."

Craig gave Mick a filthy look, all the doubts about inviting him round came back but he had to discuss Mick's sales figures.

Craig entered Cheryl's office, "Hi darling, how are you doing?" Said Cheryl flashing Craig a sexy smile.

"I'm fine," said Craig. "Ummm Cheryl, I was just speaking to Mick. He's sales figures for the month are amazing and I invited him around tonight to explain them and see if we can get the rest of the team to get the same results."

"Mick," said Cheryl, "that pervert, do you really want him in our house?" Enquired Cheryl.

"Hmmm," replied Craig, "I know he's an annoying pervert Cheryl but I just can't ignore his figures this month. If the rest of the team match him we'll have our best year ever. Is it ok if you prepare dinner for all of us."

Cheryl looked doubtful but Craig flashed his sexy smile and she knew she couldn't refuse, "Ok then Craig but you owe me for this, you'll have to treat me to dinner tomorrow."

"Consider it done," said Craig. For some reason he was pleased Cheryl had given in to his request. "I'll see you later then gorgeous." Craig and Cheryl kissed each other, looking into each other's eyes. "I love you," said Cheryl as Craig left the room to return to his office. He smiled, hearing Cheryl utter those words made Craig feel complete.

12