Wishful Dreaming

Story Info
You come home late to an empty house.
2.6k words
3.12
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers

This is my very first actual attempt at writing something adult, I thought I might show some of my early musings and see what you think ... enjoy.


It has been a long and stressful day, and you know that as soon as you walk in the door there will be children to care for and probably that lazy husband as well. All you want to do is to once be able to come home and the house be quiet, maybe even empty, and to be able to sit down for a few minutes to unwind after such a hard day's work. Of course that is wishful thinking.

You take your time driving home, taking a few detours just to take a bit longer. You know you husband will probably be upset if you are late but you just don't care right now. You can just imagine being able to have a nice bath for once, rather than the quick dash in and out of the shower in between cooking and sorting out the children.

Just how long has it been since you had a bath, at least to yourself and not those crazy ones with your useless husband demanding to join in with you. One year? Two years? It has just been far too long of that you are sure.

Well maybe you could send the children out for takeaway with their dad and you can steal some time in the bath. No, he will want you to come along so you can watch the children while he goes around perving on anything with two legs. Why can't he be happy with you? Is there something wrong with you? Of course not!

He thinks he is so great, most women laugh at him when he tries to act cool. He really knows nothing about women, nothing at all, especially when it comes to pleasuring one. As long as he gets what he wants that is all that matters.

Your mind starts to wander a little, thinking of that warm bath with perhaps a small drink to sip on. Maybe even a handsome waiter to bring you the drink, now that would be something. You naked in a bath and a strange but handsome man walking up to you offering you a drink, now that would be a dream. Suddenly a loud horn sounds behind you, you must have really been dreaming and you are still sitting at the traffic lights. But, it was a vivid dream ......

So vivid indeed, that you realise you are a touch moist and wish that driver hadn't been behind you.

You start to head for home, hoping you can maybe get a little time alone to do something about that dream of yours. It would of course have to be quick, but the small relief would be better then what your husband could manage. You are tempted to start while still driving home but realise if you get to worked up you might not be able to drive properly, so you just press your thighs together tightly and hope that the traffic won't hold you up to much tonight.

You arrive home sooner than you think, but something doesn't seem right. There are no lights on!!Where are they? You know he doesn't always think to leave a light on outside for you, but there are no lights on inside the house either. You go to open the front door and realise it is locked. Now you are really concerned.

You slowly unlock and open the door, it is totally quiet inside. You reach in and flick all three light switches at once and light up outside as well as inside. Still nothing. You step inside and shut the door, what is going on?

You start to relax a little thinking maybe he took the kids with him while he got some beer. You are late and he can't watch his TV without his beer. Yes that is probably it, still would have been nice to leave a light on though. You feel your body relaxing from worry and that is when you start to feel that dampness between your legs again. Oh ... the scare of coming home to an empty house had almost stopped you heading upstairs for a few minutes.

You make a quick dash to the kitchen to put on a few more lights and as you do you see a note in the middle of the bench. "Mom rang and wanted to see the kids. Going to stay overnight since you couldn't be bothered coming home on time. Hopefully you will have the place clean when I get back tomorrow." You have the whole night to yourself! Oh my, that bath is now looking very good.

You ring his mom's to check the note is real and since he answers it must be. "Sorry dear," you grovel to him, why do you do that?

"Whatever just make sure everything is clean when I get home. Will be around dinner time so have something cooked as well," he almost growls.

"Yes dear," you hear yourself replying as he slams the phone down. So what if he is angry, you have the house to yourself for the whole night, so a bath is definitely on the agenda.

You start it up, pouring in some aromatic bath oils you have had sitting around unused for ages. As the oil hits the warm water the aroma wafts around your head. Oh yes this is just what you needed. You strip your clothes off and hop into the still running bath.

You lay back breathing in the oil's aroma letting your body relax as the water level increases, rising up along your sides until it reaches to your breasts. You think that will do nicely and flick the taps off and close your eyes. Your mind is afloat as the warm sensation of the bath and the aroma of the oils assaults your senses. The dampness between your legs now becomes a longing and you trail your fingers down your tummy till they reach your cleanly shaven love temple.

Slowly, gently you start to press against your little mound, your mind still holding you back since you are used to your husband being around and if he knew what you were up to would demand you include him. Of course he isn't here tonight, so you start to rub a little harder, pleasure starts to creep into your body, something you haven't felt for some time.

You feel a shudder of excitement run thru your body and you slide yours fingers down further to the opening of your love tunnel. You hesitate again, thoughts of your husband continue to try and ruin your mood, instead this time you don't allow it and plunge your fingers inside letting out a small scream of pleasure.

You freeze, you normally can't make a sound, but you can't stay frozen for long, with your fingers inside you your body starts to react, you slide them out and back in again, the pleasure unrestrained is just magnificent. You start to move your fingers faster and deeper then you have ever before, the pleasure you are feeling is beyond words. Your hips start to thrust up to meet your fingers as they push inwards. You haven't felt sensations like this in ages.

You bring your other hand down and let those fingers play with your little love mound as your other fingers continue their work inside you. You are now screaming out in pleasure, unrestrained for the first time in years. The release of so much pent up frustration is immense and your body convulses in an orgasm, something which you can't even remember the last time you had a truly wild one.

It has been so long that even with the orgasmic release you continue to thrust your fingers inside and your other hand now starts you play with your breasts. Tweaking one nipple then rubbing the other, your nipples respond immediately having had no real attention in years.

Your body convulses again, another orgasm, oh my two in a row that has never happened before. Your body just seems so alive, you can't stop touching and caressing all those areas that your husband has barely looked at. Your fingers still working away inside of you seem to never want to stop, so why should they.

Your arm is starting to ache but you don't want it to end so you swap hands over and slip your other fingers straight inside and continue. You spread your legs over the edge of the bath for better access for your fingers and once again play with your love mound with your tired hand.

Another orgasm! Three now and your body seems to be no closer to stopping, you are thrusting your hips so hard now that water is splashing out all over the floor just like your juices are flowing wildly from inside you.

Your mind wonders for a moment if anyone is hearing your screams, and then realise you just don't care. Orgasm! Again, how is this possible four in a row, but now you can feel your body is starting to tire.

You slow down your finger thrusts but still continue, your other hand is still wandering playing with your erect nipples, then rubbing your love mound, softly, gently. This slower attention to your body seems to bring new life into it.

You can feel it building up inside and wonder if it is possible. You slowly but intently continue to thrust your fingers inside of you, your other fingers are pressing hard against your love mound.

You feel it for sure now, another orgasm is building, you continue on thrusting, rubbing, pressing. With a suddenness that catches you unaware the orgasm hits, it is so powerful you can't help but scream out loud. "FIVE," you scream as you body arches up, seeming to stay like that for some time, then slumping back down into what is left of the water.

You are exhausted, you could not get out of the bath if you wanted so just roll to your side, closing your legs together holding your hand and fingers where they were. You lay there totally overwhelmed by what you have just gone through and giggle at the fact it was all possible because you were late. You start to doze a little letting yourself just rest, the feeling of your fingers still inside you feels wondrous.

After a while though you realise that you are feeling rather hungry from all your exertion. You slowly take your fingers from inside yourself and sit up, feeling a little dizzy. You realise that there is almost no water left in the bath and that most of it is all over the floor. Once again you giggle, knowing your husband would be furious.

You slowly lift yourself from the bath and as you set foot on the floor you realise your legs are rather wobbly and take a moment to rest on the edge of the bath while you compose yourself. You grab a towel and start to dry yourself off as you head downstairs still completely naked. What to eat? Well since you are all alone why not ring out for some pizza, you never get to choose which one when 'he' is home. After all, the usual pizza guy is young and good looking, hopefully he will deliver it and you could maybe surprise him.

"Yes, a little fun is about due," you think to yourself. You dial the pizza shop and order something that 'he' would never order. A simple ham and pineapple, you giggle knowing he hates pineapple so much. You are told about 30 minutes and dash up to your room and look thru all the crazy lingerie your husband had bought you over the years for you to dress up for him. Well now it will be used for a little fun for once.

You select a sheer red teddy with a large heart cut-out around your tummy. You slip it on and realise it was one he hadn't really cared about size and you breasts are barely held in place. "Oh yes, this will be perfect," you say to yourself looking at yourself in the mirror. Digging further thru the pile from your wardrobe you find a pair of matching red stockings and a little red robe to go over the top. You look at yourself in the mirror and feel a small dampness just from how sexy you look.

While you are still admiring yourself in the mirror the doorbell rings. Who could that be? The pizza isn't due yet and you quickly look out the window. There in the driveway is the pizza van, they must have been really quick or were you just admiring yourself that long?

As you head down to the door you drape the robe gently across your shoulders leaving it open at the front. The doorbell rings again and you call out "I'm coming", and giggle at your thoughts of earlier. You open the door all of a sudden and there is the pizza guy you were thinking about.

He is looking away until the door opens and turns towards you, suddenly freezing, his eyes wide his mouth open, just the sort of reaction you were hoping for. "Can I help you?" you ask casually. He can barely speak and stammers out something about the pizza. "Sure thing" you say as you lean towards him, your breasts almost jumping out of your teddy, and hand him the money, taking the pizza.

He still hasn't moved and his eyes are focused on your chest. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" you ask with a mischievous grin. This is just too fabulous and want to enjoy every minute. He realises he is still staring at you and shakes his head as he looks down and places his hands in front of his crotch trying to cover himself. "Oh my," you exclaim "was there something extra with this delivery?" You are feeling so moist, the excitement of your actions with this stranger setting you off again.

He looks down then back up at you, suddenly realising just what you are saying. "Oh .. sorry .. um .. I have a girlfriend," he stammers out and runs back to his car still covering his crotch with his hands.

You laugh at his clumsy retreat and step back inside with your pizza, an ache once again starting between your legs where you wish a real man could be right now. You look at the pizza hungrily but then you run one hand back down between your legs and press gently on your mound. Your legs almost buckle straight away. You let out a small moan and realise that the five orgasms you had before just still don't seem to have satisfied you enough.

A shame the pizza guy wasn't more accommodating, he could have really helped you out right now. You dump the pizza on the kitchen bench and head back upstairs, removing your sexy outfit as you go, heading straight back for the bathroom. Your hand never far from your crotch, the sensation of your fingers playing with your love button and the movement of your hurried walking sending pulses of pleasure throughout your body.

You suddenly remember your toy you bought years ago but never seemed to have gotten a chance to use. It was rather large if you remember right and begin to wonder if it is water proof.

Yes indeed this will be a night you will never forget, and maybe you will just be late back from work more often ......

Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers