Wishful Thinking

Story Info
He told me to move on.
1.1k words
3.68
10.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me to move on. He was too busy for me. That I ruined his "sex before marriage" rule messed up his mind. He let me go to pursue his dreams of becoming a doctor and left me in the dust.

What's a girl to do now? Who is going to hold me at night, make me feel alive and sate my passions? I went to find that other someone to take his place, even though he will always be in the back of my mind. He will always have my heart.

I found that other someone within my group of friends. He took me to my first strip club and told me how he just wanted me to be happy; just wanted for me to have a good time. He kissed me in front of half naked girls, in front of my friends, in front of a club full of strangers. We took more shots and decided to go home - his home.

His bedroom had a queen sized bed and a place to put his clothes. It smelled like basement, but frankly I was too drunk to care where I was or what I was about to do. I never wanted him to stop kissing me.

He was the second best kisser that I have ever encountered. He was one to use his mouth as well has his hands, one hand holding on the the back of my head while the other rested on my hip, stroking it. I held is face, tugged on his bottom lip and moaned for more.

His hand moved lower to between my legs. He rubbed there and I lifted my hips, telling him without words that I wanted even more. He slides his hand down my pants and I start to pant with anticipation.

I once never open my eyes.

He pushes aside my thin underwear and slowly strokes my nub. I grab his arm and try to push him away, but it was for him to go a little lower.

I can feel him watch my face as he moves away. I moan in desperation for that close feeling of being wrapped in someone's arms. Then I feel him pull my pants down, baring me for the first time to him.

Of course, I am cleanly shaven down there, but only because the hair is such a pain to deal with when I want to wear skimpy lace underwear.

He starts to play with me again. I am so responsive to his touch that the muscles in my stomach start to spasm. I grip the bed sheets tight on either side of me. Then he does what I have been waiting forever for him to do.

He slides one finger inside of me. I automatically tighten on his finger and sigh with contempt. Then he adds another one. My mouth opens with a soundless gasp. It's tight, but I talk for the first time.

"Please, more."

He pulls his hand out and I feel three fingers enter me. I cry out and moan. He starts fucking me like that with his hand. It's one of my favorite things to do naked in bed.

As he is fucking me, I suddenly can't stand wearing any clothes - on me or on him. I sit up and take off my shirt and bra real quick. Then I pull off his clothes. I had to feel that bare skin to bare skin contact. I had to feel wanted like that.

He went back to what he was doing. I feel like he could get to me better when we were both naked. Three fingers were sliding back and forth, in and out of my wet cunt. I was dripping wet, the sounds of it seemed so loud to me, but I couldn't give a care.

"Faster," I told him

Then I felt I was pushed into overdrive as his hand slammed into me and his mouth was sucking on my clit. I couldn't catch my breath. I couldn't keep quiet. I was moaning and crying out for more and more and more. I didn't want to stop, but I could feel myself starting to come. I grabbed onto his hair and pushed his face into me and came, getting his face wet as well as the sheets.

I let go of him eventually. I lay there for a while as he got up to go wash up. When he came back, I told him to lay down. I leaned over him, kissing his chin, gently bit his nipple, kissed his belly, and looked at what the heavens blessed him with.

I slowly lick him up and down, loving the feel of my tongue on his smooth skin. I suck the tip, running my tongue in circles around the head before I finally sink down and swallow his dick down my throat. I played with his balls with my fingers, gently tugging on them every time I went down. He grabbed my head do I would sink all the way down, taking his whole cock in my mouth and sqeezing with my throat muscles. He finally let me up and I snaked my tongue around his shaft. He moaned curses, so I assumed I was doing exactly what I wanted him to.

He suddenly pushed me off and had me on my knees. This just happens to be my favorite position. His hands grab my hips and I can feel his cock search for my hole. I place my head down on the bed, arching my back so he can get as deep as possible. He found his mark and sank into me.

I could almost feel my eyes roll back, I moaned so loud that he actually slapped my ass for me to be quiet. It only made me moan louder. He started to fuck me faster, his balls swinging and lightly tapping my pussy. I bit the sheets beneath me when he bend over and started playing with my clit again. I tried to raise my hips more, to get him to go even deeper. He hammered home even more grunting along with his efforts, and he never stopped.

He kept going and going, and I thought I was going to die, going to collapse and never get back up. He suddenly pulled out with a sucking noise and I felt his cum on my asshole, all warm and stringy.

I couldn't move, so I stayed where I was while he got a towel to clean me up. Then we laid back down next to each other. I fell asleep in his arms, completely content to pretend that he was someone else.